In this cold world we're living in***

>In this cold world we're living in***
How does a rich guy keeps the gold diggers away?

Stay single.

don't keep them away, fuck them and toss them around your friends and kick them out.
you can tell them you have a cuck fetish and want them to fuck your friends while you watch, record it of course for fun and profit, and then kick her "whore ass" out for failing your test of loyalty.

Wow sounds like something you been thinking about long and hard dude.

What happened?

it's just something i would like to do one day.

You don't, you just stay a step ahead of those hoes which gets easier by the year with advent of male birth control pills.

Don't advertise the fact that you're rich or marry a girl who has more of a net worth than you do.

>advent of male birth control pills.
I can't fucking wait for that to happen. But you know the entire family law industry is going to push hard to keep those off shelves and banned. Too much money to be made in child support court cases.

Also looking forward to sexbots, to completely drop women's dating value to essentially 0. Again, though, lots of industries rely on failing relationships and you'd be an idiot to think they'll go down without a fight.

you must fuck them raw until they screech at the sight of cock

Why would you?

You only want them for their looks. They only want you for your money. Sounds fair enough.

Don't get her pregnant, don't get married

Obviously during dating you don't do anything to indicate that you have money.

What do you tell them when they ask what you do for a living though? If I say "well I own a few rental properties and make some money off other investments and contract work" then they either think I'm loaded or some bum who's just trying to sound like he's semi-successful.

Sounds like something batiatus would say

Dat pussy is intoxicating sometimes. Might slip up, put a ring on it, and convince yourself she's different. Then half your networth is gone.

Obviously understate.
1-2 rental properties and small investments that generate an average middle-class income.

Drive a Honda Civic, and live in a regular flat/house. Basically, act like a regular guy, and don't flaunt it. Helps work against thieves, too.

Do your rich shit on the down low, because it is nobodies business but your own anyways.

Better yet, just say you're a property manager. You work for a guy and deal with his tenants. The title "property manager" indicates, to me, middle class income. I imagine most women would have the same thought.

then learn to live without pussy, you sophomoric cretin.

Tell them you want to live as a monk and they should come too

>Let's throw off the oppressive possessions of the modern world, we can live in a commune and grow our own vegetables

She'll either think you're cute, romantic and deep; or she'll run for the next lonely mid-40's millionaire.

But who cares, you can tell a superficial person from the first 15 minutes of talking to them anyway.

I'm more interested in working out how you can ATTRACT golddiggers. I read all these stories about "Narcissistic Abuse" and I can't figure out why someone like me who is gonna inherit yuge money and is obviously shy has never been targeted by a chick who thinks she can control me and bleed me dry?

I mean the women who have seduced me are... quite lovely people!

marry 8.5
strict 0% prenup
improve genes
have chad babies
chad kids screw a bunch of 7's
have 8.5 bastard dady issues gold digger girl

repeat

Become a girl.

If they fight too hard betas will start pulling out the big guns (actual firearms)

My girl has already passed the test. She likes me now and I'm poor. Now all I need is millions of dollars.

I'm sure if you try really hard and hang around prostitutes and hookers waving large stacks of money that you might find someone, someday. Good luck.

Sexbots are not as important as general AI that you can have actual conversations with, pretty much like in Her.

Your AI girlfriend will have an IQ of 500 yet form a perfect relationship with you, challenging you, helping you improve yourself as a bonus.

The price will be that she runs on Google's cloud and you have to give up every quantum of privacy. Google will know more about you than you yourself do.