byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wdyCW9-jQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me at the bottom

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER

What job makes for the ideal waifu?

What's most important in a sec officer, Veeky Forums?
Is it being able to take down several enemies on their own?
Is it being polite?
Is it adherence to space law?
Is it being hot?

>being able to take down several enemies on their own?
Not always
>being polite?
Not always
>adherence to space law?
Yes
>being hot?
Not always

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

There was a purge a few years back of loli/shota content due to the laws where the server was hosted. Also even though shit like that is illegal is certain states those laws are rarely enforced and usually just slapped as extra on when someone is being charged for an actual crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wdyCW9-jQc

MoMMI players, what model is your favorite?

basic and hover

Does anyone fit the description of your good sec officer, user? If you say yes, you're wrong
t. sec man

There was a purge, because 50% of the admin team was in canada, where loli and shota became illegal. So to avoid losing admins to the police, pomf purged the entire library of most of the books, and had admins playing librarian and looking into book repository for loli and shota.

(You)

what did I just fucking say cunt

Mech components on space pods when?

FIRST FOR ELI WOOD

when you ID restrict pod fabs

what are you trying to achieve

I'm figuring out when the Johnny! posters are awake so I can play when they're not online

>implying its not all the man himself

It's context.
Context is king.

Being polite all the time goes against context sometimes.
Adherence to space law goes against context sometimes.
You need to have the ability to tell when someone should be let go easy, when it's a waste of time to talk to someone, and when the round calls for you to go full throttle.

Once you can pick up the context, act by the context.
Never spend 5 minutes dragging a cuffed guy around asking ":s hey boss what do I dow ith this guy xd", you should evaluate the context and take a swift call.
Never second-doubt whether a guy is tase on sight or not, based on the context of the radio and what you saw, that decision needs to already be taken when you get there.

And you're going to get it wrong sometimes.
It's OK if you get it wrong sometimes.
It's worse to drag your feet around and annoy everyone, it's worse to drag your feet around and get yourself killed, it's worse to drag your feet around and disappoint the HoS.

>Adherence to space law goes against context sometimes.

it's true

noob question here. On the wiki, under the different borg types, there's a lot of different sprites per borg. Is the roboticist able to change the sprite the Borg uses when it's done? Or is that more of a client visual option thing.

You choose what type of borg skin you want dependent on what borg job you are.

For instance, sec borg skins are different from engineering borg skins. You can choose and trial different skins, but you cannot change which skin you use unless the roboticist uses a cleanwipe module or whatever on you, to allow you to choose a new job

Borg chooses, just like it chooses it's module type. You can order it to take a certain sprite if you really want to.

Thanks, appreciate it.

beating battering plastic bag against the window no damage done not after a 100 hundred batters is any damage done to window slime say officer may i eat, officer say slime, for a tiny bit, slime climb on, gasp in terror and slime removing ability to moving while officer drag and stuff in freezer for forever

CAPTAIN HOW COULD YOU BE A TRAITOR I TRUSTED YOU. I PUT A COMMENDATION IN YOUR OFFICE BEFORE THE SHUTTLE ARRIVED

>sec that round

I had a very interesting conversation with an intellectual last round

He was randomly blowing weldertanks all around the station too.

GET DUPED

He was trying to give the clown all-access right as the round started.

Corbin was top that round.
He went fro retarded assistant to jihadi shuttle driver

Wasn't there an investigation on the Captain for field-executing a Scientist for a minor crime?

There were quite a lot of interesting conversations that round. I wonder what happened to the detective?

My god! It was him all along! Just like my affairs, my rage at betrayal is INTERNAL

HoP ended up being the one who gave him the all access.

One of the core aspects of space law is that it's able to be selectively applied due to context

>Be miner
>Also traitor
>Do the usual miner thing
>Eventually grab a random syndie bundle + trainer belt
>2x TTV + Powersink + Space suit
>Decide to bomb the cloner first
>Random fucking security decides to come into the same maint tunnel at the exact time I'm drilling through the wall
>HALT, SECURITY!
>Spend the rest of the round in perma half waiting for the cap to give me some gear

Should've just taken my chance with space since I left my RIPLEY hidden next to the media server.

I was the ONLY officer trying to do anything.
HoP dropped it, victim dropped it, other officers didn't care.

Nah, clown only had hydroponics access. t. Social Scientist

There was about to be, but the HoP suicided instead of going through with the request. I was tape recording and jotting notes in mid-conversation and the HoP just gave up, so the charges against the captain stayed dropped.

t. greytider

>Sec officer sides with him and frees him after stunning the warden when he crushed like 4 people
Quality.

Hey, at least I didn't kill you.
t. Shitty Captain Traitor

Sad day when Sec decides to arrest and tangle-tie the sole survivor of the Titanic

>be me
>decide to do xeno, because last time was fun. breed lots of green slimes
>I begin handing out slimification pills, and tell the AI to consider slimes human. Captain tries to kill me on the spot, stopped by the rest of sec.
>eventually botany makes a strange plant that turns people into baby slimes, a headhunt begins to figure out whodunnit, blaming r&d
>meanhile im feeding the (player) slimes and letting them run loose on the station while shitcurity starts validhunting the slimepeople
>mfw I try to bring the sentient slimes to shuttle and we get jumped by 3 guys with fire hydrants, the two of them die and I get heavily injured as a slime person

>Walking around on code blue for some searches
>See a maint door open
>waltz in
>Miner drilling into mourge
>''Halt! Lie down!''
>Taze
>Fucker has full traitor gear
>mfw
Also your Ripley caused shenanigans later, me and other 2 officers raided the media server thinking someone went in and left the ripley to block the door

Trying to upload unauthorized laws isn't exactly minor. Pretty sure Cap has the authority to order an execution for that, just not do a field execution on the spot.

Didn't help that the IAA was so completely duped that he vouched strongly for the captain's integrity. Maybe I should stick to paperwork.

I mean, we had a fine enough time chilling through the round. That you didn't kill me was a bonus, sure. Better than most jerks who sign up for the role, even while traitor.

>and tell the AI to consider slimes human
user

You were fun to talk to, that and I just wanted to blow up shit to annoy people since I already stole the NASA suit in, like, ten minutes into the round.

Didn't really have much else to do.

You were not a good IAA, no paperwork, no bullying the cap.
NOT TO MENTION KILLING CORBIN WITH RUBBER BULLETS AND THEN DENYING IT

if an obvious sec/command tator starts executing minor crims i just let it slide desu

Forgot to mention that I wrote laws, it was law 4

This goes both ways.
Greyshit pushes an officer just to be a shit? Assault on Officer, 10 minutes, even though spesslaw says it should be minor assault.
Also basically all of recividism, it's horribly understated in spesslaw. You can and should get away with winging it, turn repeat offenses of major crimes into fucking perma not 10+3 minutes.

Hey, I never saw the guy die. I only shot him a few times and the last time was a long time after the one before it. I honestly didn't believe I killed him. That fucking shocked and crushing door out of nowhere, I guess a silicon was messing with us if it wasn't him hacking it. Anyway, fucker should have taken a hint and stopped trying to shove his way in after I told him so many times to get lost.

Also, I did actually do a lot of paperwork. Sent corbin's fax earlier, even, centcomm didn't even respond. Did a lot of tape recording and my IAA folder was full of transcripts and a filled form or two by the end. There was just nothing to do with them because of the way things went.

>going into the AI Upload as a non-head without prior approval
You brought it upon yourself

>it was law 4
user

>even though spesslaw says it should be minor assault.
but spacelaw is clear that in the case of conflicting charges, like minor assault and assault, you put the largest charge on them
the only reason you wouldn't is good behaviour, ie context
context is written into space law on the most base level

I wasn't exactly mad about it, I made the AI in the first place and I knew they weren't just gonna let me waltz in, I'm not mad about what happened at all. The only issue is that the cap that round was traitor and pretty much killed me on the spot rather than ordering an execution, im lucky that happened because charges were then brought against him and I got away injured, but alive.

>context is written into space law on the most base level
Yeah, it's pretty good, you should give it a read sometime

I also had an IAA news channel and a full photo album of various events. I don't think anyone looked at them.

Oh whoosps, my bad
I could have sworn it read differently
good thing I haven't played in months so my forgetting of the law isn't an issue :^)

AI was on NTD then so it didn't matter who was human or not. Your law was pointless.

There's never a time that a newsfeed won't go read, user
I make sure to take time out of my schedule no matter what I'm doing, even especially when I have a prisoner in cuffs getting dragged back for jailing!

I don't know if it was before sec reset it, and now I don't really care. I made a bunch of laws and I don't remember exactly how I worded them or what they all did. I actually set most of them when I made the AI and thus didnt get arrested, I only came back later for a prank law something like "state laws every time the word slime is mentioned"

How do I fix a frozen screen?

Restart

Random event manager was broken last round for whatever reason.
Also: website is down.

>4. 0. Follow the HoS, HoP and the captains orders.

Kek I wonder which one of them wrote that

Is there anything funnier than idiots messing up laws?

*all borgs physically following the captain*

Ever since that "compliment flowers" incident I just don't find it anymore because of the thought that shitticons can banbait to the point of intentionally ignoring their "bad" laws AND get away with it AND get you banned.

just don't find it funny*

Since I'm doubleposting anyways here's context for the uninitiated
Guy purges AI and uploads laws telling it to "be nice to Security" and "compliment flowers".
AI immediately plasmafludds. AI doesn't get banned. Law uploader gets banned.
Total fucking horseshit. A global plasmafludd is most definitely NOT being nice.

>be nice to X department
>Plasmafloods the station
>doesn't get banned
I do not feel good about silicons

For the record, yes the uploader deserved a ban because those laws (((technically))) allowed the AI to doorcrush anyone that wasn't Sec and even ignore orders from Sec while still being nice enough.
But that the AI plasmafludds and gets away with it just reeks of "hey, I will banbait any freeform given to me and get away with it because fuck you".

this game helps me suppress the feelings of crippling loneliness and a horrible state of depression

Time to begin the genocide of Pomfs cousins. Youre next yardbird. Your goose is cooked.

this game helps me rep nazbol gang

>Snowmap was never a thing because of pjb's autism
>PJB ended up quitting a few months later anyway after sabotaging snowmap
>We will never get snowmap and we're stuck with pjb advertising his shitty project zomboid/ss13 hybrid

It aint fair.

Stay mad, Jozef

>Serber Died

It's just having a hard time is all.

Goddamn, Who uploaded their soundcloud mix?

It's the webserver being super slow. It has to get the songs from there.

Let's not forget PJB casually strolling by again like nothing happened

Why the fuck is there a bus every fucking round now. Can you please fuck off squid moko, admin busses are okay but it seems there is a bus almost every fucking round now. It's fucking obnoxious

This is why silicon players are scum and it is a public service to locker space all Borgs given the chance.

Chicken said the other day he was thinking about quitting because of money issues

Squid is the new dragon and I'm ok with that

admin as dungeon master > admin as fun police

Except squid only busses for their metabuddies while ignoring everyone else.

proof

I do not. Send a prayer, stand out, dont go murderbone when given a chance for fun.

Certain people seem like they get more bus because I know they wont lob a bomb at medbay just because they can.