/2hug/ - Touhou General - 62

WRYYYYY Edition.
Previous thread: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/CkevyNjm

Touhou much like video games isn't real.

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/ubanfz.mp4
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34237194/#34237822
score.royalflare.net/th13/history13.html#L4C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love /2hug/!

I love (You)!

You are a good person user.

I love you guys as well.

Any progress one those 1ccs guys?

So /2hug/ what kinda other hobbies and interests do you have besides 2hu?

They're probably asleep, or just waking up. They seem to post around noon in burger time, either that or early in the afternoon from what I can tell.

I think all we have left is Marisaanon's hard SA 1cc and that newcomers 1cc's.

vidya is fun I guess

>Hobbies and interests beside 2hu
Nani?

I have a wooden sword I swing around in my room like a spaz. Besides that, I like music and have aspirations of becoming a writer, preferably for a video game of my own imagining.

That's neat anons. I myself am a bit of a writer and gun enthusiast, and I love playing tabletop games and vidya.

fuck off with this blog shit or else I'll post yukkuri

How about you post meaningful discussion instead faggot?

If you're all writers, then who wants to RP touhou characters with me?!

But user, that'd be autistic.

POST SOME RAN

Ran is in the picture, does that count?

no post cute or semilewd images of Ran right now

all I got.

Fun times at the beach!

For some reason I can't figure out who that blond is walking away with all the fish.

OH wait I'm retarded, I just saw her horn, it's Yuugi.

I want to see Kanako in her swimsuit...

Sorry user, all I have is this.

Meanwhile I can't figure out how does Flan survive

How is your progress user?

going better. Im handling Futo's first card much better

It's ok to start bombing in stage 4 and 5, on spellcards that you have troubles with of course.

Yes, I'm only one shottype away from filling that DDC X square!

Yeah.... I'd probably bomb that desu, its annoying
but I'd totally be okay with bombing the fuck out of that spell.

I should call Kanako and tell her she's a cute

You can get reception in Gensokyo? Actually never mind that, Kanako has a cellphone?

Probably, she's from an outside world after all. Gensokyo isn't completely separated from the outside world. If she didn't have one, the Kappas can manufacture one just like in SA. Stuff like sunlight, wind, temperature, ect in Gensokyo are from the outside world. So maybe satellite phone signal can enter it.

What happened? Did Yukari fingered herself too hard? L-lewd!

Well I can imagine Sanae having a phone, being an outside world school girl and all, but I find it a bit odd if Kanako or Suwako had a phone.

Sanae canonly have a boyfriend, so she must have one.

>when you fuck up twice during the second stage and instead of starting a new run you enter beast mode and no miss the rest of the game ending up with enough resources to bombspam the shit out of the last two bosses
anyone else know this feel?

I thought it was speculation/assumption she had a boyfriend, and it was canon she went to a normal school and was more or less a normal girl in between her miko duties at the shrine in the outside world.

>it was speculation/assumption she had a boyfriend
You're right, I must've mixed up canon with Omchicken doujins.

I mean, it's not a bad assumption, I won't claim to understand Japanese high school culture. But if she's a pretty outgoing and sociable girl, she'd likely have a boyfriend, though I'd imagine her traditionalist, conservative nature and miko obligations would prevent them from having a serious relationship.

Nope, I just reset if I die in the first three bosses. Usually, anyway.

I got a run that had like 3 misses on Yuugi and still 1cc'd, best feel.

>lost all my lives at Miko's second spellcard
>clutch it at the end
That was my first ever 1cc. Still proud at it.

When's /2hug/'s birthday?

Next year.

3rd August. Apparently, that Seijafag's birthday is the same as Halloween.

:3

How would you protect their future?

Funny, same thing happened to me in Stage 2 on Normal, but I can't seem to replicate it now.

Cute anons posting cute things

Posting a cute bat.

So much cum

It's Remilia!

Posting cute, carefree ghost!

y-you too

So little cum

Keep cleaning.

Are you the type of person who defend your 2hu no matter what wrong things she did and blame that on someone else or are you the type of person who judge your 2hu fairly and admit what she did was wrong?

The western fanbase sucks

My 2hu did nothing wrong.

>ever starting a new run
It may be spellcard history autism, but I never restart after the first midboss.

Name one (1) thing that Rumia has ever done wrong.

Attacking humans is a youkai's job.
t. Rumia

Marisa is not a thing, but she is cute.

Why does Marisa quote Char Aznable when Hakurei is clearly Char?

>mfw a brainlet from /2hug/ gets blown the fuck out after trying to show off with his shit tier 1cc's before going full denial mode when he finds out who I am.
umm, sweeties, maybe you should stick to talking about 2hu's being cute instead of playing the games if you're going to think you're hot shit for doing a few vanilla 1cc's

Go away Bahgeena-chui.

>demonizing people for playing the games

I don't care who you are, but how fucking stupid are you?

Wasn't one of us, we only cute post now

Proof? When and where did the fag get btfo

mah zay?

Stop replying to such obvious bait. Oh my god.

Neither helpful not friendly.

(You)s are a renewable resource!

of all places, this happened in a pokemon thread on Veeky Forums. I was just minding my own business, peacefully posting about how gen 5 is fucking dog shit when this guy gets upset and tries to evade the blowing the fuck out he's receiving by mentioning I posted clownpiss. naturally I call him a secondary, since being the best in the world I have that luxury, but naw man, he posts his little 1cc chart and thinks he's hot shit.
so I whip out my little ichirin ~perfect~ pacifist and my WR and he loses his shit and goes full denial mode saying I'm not me.
he's been doing it for 2 days now lads, I think he's losing it

i bet he likes ufo too, all shitters like ufo since its piss easy.
observe - track5.mixtape.moe/ubanfz.mp4

might make an image of the whole thing since it was so kek worthy tbqhwy.

oh and
shut the fuck up shitter lmao

sounds like fun, link to the thread?

I told you not to take your shitposting to /2hug/, you will be BTFO here too. But to each their own I guess. Autists never learn.

Yeah, people that try to brag about their 1CC's like they are hot shit do suck.

Now that i think on it, we need a version of this with seija or something.

current thread thats still ongoing

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34237194/#34237822
and the one he first got shit on in

don't say i don't do nothing for you guys, this is quality entertainment i don't usually offer for free but i have a soft spot for you

there's a gold star for anybody who recognizes him from here, that will make it comedy kino

loling forever

>since being the best in the world I have that luxury

I'm sorry what? Last I checked you no longer have a World Record in anything.

Feel free to check for yourself
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/High_scores#Touhou_Games_World_Records

Don't get me wrong, I know you're way better than all of us, but unless you get your ass off and reclaim your WR, you can't say that you're the best.

If you do have a record somewhere else where we can see it, feel free to post it.

>If you do have a record somewhere else where we can see it, feel free to post it.
score.royalflare.net/th13/history13.html#L4C0

I'm glad I stopped playing pokemon and browsing that board altogether, that was the worst kind of cancer.
Then again I'm not surprised players this good in touhou are the ones that can whip out arguments and reply chains as cancerous as that. I'm disappointed in the user with the Junko in his chart tho

MaZe is on that. You do realize who he is, right?

Of all people to be disappointed in, you pick the one that didn't start shit? He's a known /vp/ shitposter you know, everyone knows the pics he uses are pasta at this point.

>Then again I'm not surprised players this good in touhou are the ones that can whip out arguments and reply chains as cancerous as that.
its a gift

>playing the victim card
classic.

Hey I'm not playing anything friendo. You decided to start things and then take them here. Since you were so keen on letting people see, let them judge for themselves. I'm just trying to avoid you shitting up -yet- another thread.

I don't care, that's not the intended use of the charts. I don't care for /vp/ or even lower, pokemon players drama, but no touhou player should use their achievements as a means to feel superior to others.

>posting about how gen 5 is fucking dog shit

Wew, your taste is fucking garbage mate.
Also secondary does not mean what you think it does.

He's T right?

Nevermind...carry on bragging then.
Why are you named T btw? Curious.

I'd rather have buddhism vs taoism shitflinging and Kanako did nothing wrong than this e-celeb shitshow.

The only thing she did wrong was trust a dumb birb with nuclear power without properly seeing it through.

>feel superior
You do realize he was calling me a shitter out of nowhere, right? And that in no way did I ever say I was superior to anyone.

>shitter
>look, I'm not a shitter
Tell me how does that imply I'm superior to anyone whatsoever.

Yeah, but this is what we have now. At least it gives me an excuse to post my 2hu with my favorite pokemon.

Kanako did a few things wrong, but so does everyone.

Yes

What kind of Raymuu is your favorite Raymuu /2hug/?

I don't particularly like any of the mangas, definitely game Reimu.