/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #640

''Playing hide and seek in waterfalls'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=913wIG37exM
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_OdyCEYqw
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
youtube.com/watch?v=I6xCKeiEL60
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
archiveofourown.org/works/8592613/chapters/19704847
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder to focus the enemy healers first.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=913wIG37exM

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

I double dare you!

>OP is more pics that never happened or never will

Chloe is #1

Nice artwork.

>That image
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_OdyCEYqw
Wow. That's really something. Not sure if the outlines of them younger makes it better or worse.

It's okay. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Well if it's a double dare...

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Oh shit! I just noticed the doe in the falls!

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend who would agree 100%.

They're so great together
I can't wait for ep3

[NEW INFO] this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)
there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Reminder that this qt deserves someone better than Rachel OR Max

A cute wife for the cutest girl!

Reminder that she deserves to be alone for what she did to Chloe

Reminder that she deserves what happened to her for what she did to Chloe

MARRIED
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

Reminder that she deserves to die for not being there for Chloe

The Marsh sisters are comfy!

youtube.com/watch?v=I6xCKeiEL60

she has that cuckboy warren she can date in season 1 though

>Max had to leave because her father had a job in Seattle
>Rachel lied to Chloe and cheated on her with Frank, Jefferson and then got herself killed

Take that back!

>Max didn't talk to Chloe or help her through Williams death
Quite frankly that's worse than cheating/lying
Max chose to be alone and that's what she'll get from now on

Always kiss the Price

Ǹ̋͐ ̢̭ͤ̋ͮ͠Î̶ͬ͛̕͠C̼͚̗͝Ë̢̛͇̇͜ ̷̜͕ͫͯͫ́R͙̹͖͐̊͂Á̵̧͘C͑̀H̖͗͑ͩȆ̸ͣ́͜L̸̤̗̭̏̕͘ ̞̫̻W̶͉̣̬ͫͪ͡Ë̵̡̮̆͟'̢ͫR̶̡̮̾E̵̯̟̕ ͉̣̣͘͝͡H̴A̷̟̗̍ͯ͛V̢̢̞̭̠ͩ̈ͮ͠I͝N̸͉̥ͯ̿ͩ̀G̽͝

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Oh hey it's technically Thanksgiving here now. Happy Thanksgiving!
Here's a cute topical fic that tackles the question of "can Max & Chloe succeed in preparing a delicious meal for their families?"
The answer is no.
archiveofourown.org/works/8592613/chapters/19704847

Does Chloe invite her girlfriend other for her parents and Max to meet?

Fuck you, Max doesn't need Chloe's sorry ass

>Inaction caused by fear is worse than deception that was intended
Max made her mistakes but she made up for them
She won't be alone again and neither will Chloe

Well maybe they'll be friends and Chloe and her new gf can hangout with Max but I dunno
Max REALLY fucked with Chloe

>the ep starts off...in Rachel's house, like many people suspected
>you are going to see rachel's room ;)
Holy shit YES

>Chloe should be with someone who ignored her once and will do it again
Chloe just needs someone new. No one from AB who knows of her past. Just someone she can start fresh with
She'll always be friends with Max but the ship for a ship has sailed

The most tragic thing is that Chloe post Bae would be forever damned into being Max's slave out of fear Max might do something to herself.

yeah i don't know about you but i wouldn't be comfortable being in a relationship with someone who can blink you out of existence or others without you ever realizing.

Yea I don't think it's fair to Chloe that she will feel obligated to date Max

Hey /lesg/, it's time to nominate LiS for the steam awards again

Do you think Choices really matter in LiS?

>choices matter
At least pick a proper category

>196481001
>who ignored her once and will do it again

The only thing I can nominate it for is the "Suspension of Disbelief" Award

Well they did put some quotation marks around it.

>Kate best girl
I can dig it

She didn't even text her supposed best friend when her dad was dead
She'll do it again
Probably when she leaves to go to college
>I'll come live with you while.you do college Max!
>i dunno chloe... I'll be so busy plus living on campus so you can't... I swear I'll text you every day though and we'll hang out when possible!
>oh yeah... ok sure that makes sense Maximus. I don't want you to be distracted... we'll talk every day
And the cycle renews itself

God. Damn. It. Chloe.

How long do you want to keep that bullshit up?
It's already gotten stale.

>implying Max wouldn't revert to her old ways
K
Well I'm just concerned about Chloe getting hurt AGAIN by her supposed best friend and soulmate

What the fuck is "Mom's spaghetti" even supposed to represent? Getting embarrassed about courting your waifu in a harem simulator?

You're more than welcome to offer proof that Max would do that. Until then you stop shitposting.

You're more than welcome to offer proof they'll date and fall in love and be in a relationship. Until then stop forcing your crack ship on everyone

You're more than welcome to a make an argument that can support your point as well as remain the least bit consistent. Welcome, but certainly not capable.

That's probably best for BtS desu
Chloe is such a dork

I already explained how Chloe shifted her intentions when she realized Max was getting too into it
I know this general pushes one ship the most but Chloe is much better off being with someone new

More than likely Chloe will hook up with a thot and catch feelings while Max has to pick up the pieces and rewind time to stop Chloe from acting thirsty on Instagram and like all the pics of a bottle waitress and edit this run-on sentence.

BtS doesn't elicit a physical reaction out of me, and I still don't get what half of those awards are supposed to me. "“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” of video games". So about drugs? Or surreal? Or what?

No, you flip-flopped on every one of your stances and changed how you claimed both Chloe and Max acted numerous times.

Literally though

It's a meme you dip

this general doesn't 'ship' anything, we discuss the game as a whole and support what's canon.

They're asking you to nominate a game for this "maymay".

S1 was a mistake

Yet nothing in game presents itself as evidence for Pricefield being 100%
And every art work posted here is post bae assuming they get in a relationship and certainly not canon

nu-/lisg/ was a mistake

Good one.

discuss rachel's attributes

She can take a dick like no other and I assume eat cooch like a pro

>Chloe was seemingly flirting with Max because that's how she is, it wasn't anything serious
>Chloe realized that Max was returning it and it was just two friends having fun together and Chloe was encouraging Max to be more assertive
>No, wait! Chloe realized Max was returning it so she stopped because she didn't want to lead Max on
>No, wait! Chloe didn't realize she was leading Max on at all
>No, wait! Chloe didn't think Max was really flirting with her because doing so when Rachel was gone wouldn't be polite
>No, wait! Chloe didn't even know she was flirting in the first place
>No, wait! Max is the one that started flirting with Chloe

disloyal
manipulative
insatiable lust for cock

she has perfect ass

Ask Frank.

>dare to insult the official general ship
Still haven't presented proof that Chloe actually has romantic interest in Max

>It's not proof if I say it isn't or perform mental gymnastics/change my stance to dodge it

you can stop getting triggered about others not subscribing to your headcanon now.

No it's not proof when it's not proof user
Little obscure looks don't mean anything
Again, I explained how things progressed and how Chloe realized she made a mistake leading Max on when I was given evidence for how she changes
But theres STILL no proof for a pricefield relationship ever forming

Shut the fuck up, i seriously think you're just a newfag baiting.

>No proof
you can just keep starring at a little longer.

>all of it obscure from Chloe and can be seen as simple friendship
Still waiting

pricefieldfags are so socially inept they think any friendly interactions leads to romance.
I hope ya'll go through your hormone therapy soon and actually start going and learn.

Still waiting.

Best waifu of LiS/BtS. Before BtS I was only a fan of the game outside the shipping. Nothing made me ship Pricefield but I liked it as a friendship.
This one is different now.

Do you have any proof there's a romantic interest between them? Everything they've done is just what friends do.

Yeah I dunno why people bother
You're more likely to have a discussion based on evidence and canon events.on Reddit than you are here because no one is allowed to question a headcanon ship

>I hope ya'll go through your hormone therapy soon and actually start going and learn.
Sonichu? Christine? Is that you?

Rachel is the ultimate QT3.14

Nice shitposting but it just makes you look even worse regarding the ignoring of canon events since Amberprice happened (as did Rachel ruining it) while.Pei