/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The latest US Splatfest, Sci-fi vs. Fantasy, is currently finished! Congrats to Team Fantasy for winning!
- New update releasing Thursday, Nov 23! Watch the trailer here: youtu.be/U1gyg1HjPOY
--- New ranked mode, Clam Blitz! Available in the December update.
--- New music, weapons, hairstyles, pants, and 140 pieces of gear!
--- Two new stages, MakoMart and Shellendorf Institute, and two returning stages, Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall! MakoMart will be playable on Friday, Nov 24.
--- New SR stage, Salmonid Smokeyard!
--- Level cap increased to 99! When reached, you will have the option to reset to level *1.
--- New ways to take pictures with amiibo!
--- Weapons and gear can now be changed between matches without leaving the lobby!
- Hydra Splatling releases on Friday at 9pm EST! Sub: autobomb, special: splashdown.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

aw yes cant want to see it vivi

post yfw new updates

Happy Thanksgiving /ink/

Reminder that there is NOTHING WRONG with throwing matches during splatfest as it is a legitimate strategy to employ in order to achieve victory for your side.

Sci-fi vs Fantasy only confirms this.

Oppressive Octoling Oppai!!

get a better gimmick

Oh no! Octolings have kidnaped your ngyes and is doing lewd this to them!

>leveling up some gear with ninja squid
>since I almost never use ninja squid still half sticking like crazy

Guess old habits die hard. Also trying the Splash-o-matic for the first time and didn't expect it to be so good and just plain fun to use.

Only when it can't be proven to be the decisive factor that can win spatfets. Which is impossible now based on these results.

You're welcome Fantasy.

hat sound is more satisfying?
Popping bubbles, or when a curling bomb gets between two walls just right?

So what do we think the kit for the new brella (and new weapons in general) will be? My bet is for ink mines and splash down.

Can we get a new comic with Milf? I wanna see more of her since Sweets is gonna be in the VN

If I had to guess, Splat Bomb and Tenta Missles/Sting Ray.

It can stand head to head with shooters, so they won't give it something good in a close quarters fight like Splashdown, I mean, what if it countered the Splattershot? Can't have that, right?
Bombs just because no Brella has a bomb yet, and honestly the datamined weapon sets keep getting shifted.

Post extremely cute squiddies or else!

Comics take a lot of time! The last one was good practice, but I don't wanna do another comic while also juggling commissions, contract work AND the VN. If it was commissioned that's another story.
I'm gonna draw something fun, one of the new band members revealed today, like the Sea Urchin girl or maybe nothing at all! I just got Skullgirls so I'm trying to git gud at that.

I could see ink mines and ink armor maybe. The kits for the weapons are entirely up in the air now that the Hyrda is different than the datamine suggested, especially since the change makes no sense. Without knowing what role the squeezer will take, it is hard to predict, but considering both it and the glooga have a strong shot dynamic, I can see them having a support special, like the mines, wall, beakons or even autobomb. Anyone with more familiarity in shooters have any ideas for the squeezer and its kit? It's supposed to work like a semi auto or something, right? What does that mean for balance and effectiveness?

How do I make ink mines viable? Splat bombs can one shot, but if you stand on an ink mine you barely get tickled. Are they just shit, because I love the concept and just want to spam the fuck out of them.

how many hours till update

Use them to alert you when someone's sneaking up on you. I don't think I've ever seen anyone die to one.

17h

A little over 24, it come out on Friday.

How about when a curling bomb hits the bubble just right?

Who up for a league?
I'll be use the tent.

510250329257 juicedup
I thought I put it into the name field!

Have you decided if you're going to change your squid's signature look? If you even have one?

I hope to find another outfit or two to toss into the rotation. The new guy hair is trash, so I'm gunna stick with the haricut I have

League room is up.

I might finally settle on a look.
Who am I kidding?

That was just a warm up gyro

Thinking about changing from the one long side to the hime cut coming up. Or possibly the pigtails depending on how it looks with the sunvisor. Not sure if it'll be a ponytail or pigtails.

>playing with a shitter like gyro

Is the update out? What time does it drop?

Goodnight /ink/. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Get behind me gyro, when I say cmon

stupid guro playing with some shitter instead of me

says the shitter himself

i can hear guro being disappointed and how hes carrying the other user

We make good team

>all those assists
my sides

Our bubble game strong

Quad?

What single player content would you like to see in multiplayer?
>Squee-Gs cleaning the walls being good boys, or maybe a sub of some kind?
>Some octarians have a gun that shoots bouncy balls of ink, I want a gun that does THAT!

死ね

だか断る

>TWO DISCONNECTS

>yebby wearing those shorts with no spats
wouldn't his dick be hanging out

やれ
i wear those kinds of shorts and no

3/4 because someone isn't joining

stupid guro playing with that nip

legitimately awesome and funny
how i'll probably actually end up playing with the dynamo

its not easy to use really but its fun ass fuck

i hope i'll be able to do cool shit like that with the dynamo some day, that was great

eh just watch your swings

Gyro is my guyro!

>1836
aaaaaaaaa

Good games JuicedUp

why cant we see our death count in turf war
i wanna know how bad im doing

you can on the app
join our quad already faggot

>Join our quad!!
>No quad is up
Kys dude

If you need help keeping count of your deaths, then you are definitely dying too much.

TELL FUCKING TYRUS AND DOT TO HURRY THE FUCK UP THEN

thanks friend

:O
how did you even get that last guy?? animation cancel trickery? latency working to your advantage? it looked like you legit dove back into the ink before you finished the swing

>no home
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING

looked like he threw a splatbomb into an enemy inkwall

Just got two pieces of perfect gear without even really trying.

>Paintball mask with special charge up and 3x run speed
>Shoes with ink recovery and 3x ink saver main

What weapon goes good with this?

I mean we can't let everyone know about what we do in private.
So it's no homo out here, but full homo in bed

i see it now, damn
that was slick af

>perfect
you mean natural triples

Brella I guess?

What happens in the tent stays in the tent.
Unless it's friendly projectiles of course ;)

I love octolings!

the dynamo needs buf-

dot I'm gonna hug u

Hey guys I was thinking about buying a digital copy of Splatoon2 among other games off amazon, but I have an Australian account.

I know I can make a 2nd account and make it US to redeem the codes but my question is each time I wanna play a US game, do I have to switch back the US account or can I play it on my AU one? Also is there anything I haven't foreseen about this that will fuck me up in the future?

you can play foreign games on an aussie account.
you just cant buy foreign games on an aussie account/

Ah thats good, I had splatoon 2 but my nephew got a switch like 5 days after I bought mine for his bday so I gave it to him.
Now I got a 128Gb sd card and wanna go all digital, so I wanna rebuy splatoon and Mario Odyssey but don't wanna pay stupid AU prices, so if I can buy em cheap on the US account and play them on my AU account thats all good with me.

If you have an NA copy you will have to play in NA Splatfests. Otherwise the game uses ping-based matchmaking so it doesn't matter. You will also see NA miiverse posts.

According to my google search splatoon 2 would cost 80 kangaroobux and it costs 60 american dollars.

80 aussiebux is about 60 USD
there's no point in buying a us eshop card if youre gonna pay the same amount

> Hydra is finally released
> Fuck yeah.jpg
> Check /ink/
> Expect a tidal wave of hype
> Nothing but bitter shitposting

Dumb leaf poster

Hmmm, I looked up amazon assuming it would be cheaper, was gonna check the AU store in a bit, but both splatoon and Odyssey are cheaper then I thought they would be, which is good, will just get em on my AU account, will still make a US account for future use though.

shit

outskilled

Japs were the only ones who wanted Hydra because they needed compensation for their tiny asian penises. We wanted ooga gloogas.

NANI?!

How many mains/subs of Lag Up do you need to pull these kind of things off?

>>Hydra is finally released

>Check Sploon news
>No new weapons
>Check sheldon's
>No new weapons
>Exit to home menu
>Update via internet
>"You are already using the latest version of this software"
>Restart Sploon
>Check news
>No new weapons
>Check sheldon's
>No new weapons

You fucking liar, you got my hopes up

idk mang

The Squeezer's gimmick looks kinda neat. From what I understand, it's a champagne bottle with a cork in the aperture/muzzle. The first shot fires the cork as a projectile, then you get the semi-auto one shot per trigger pull. Cork probably regens over time like the brella shied does.

I think I get it now, piecing together what I've heard so far. The bullets are a 4shot, probably 28 damage, and the cork is strong enough to make it a 2shot, so 72 damage at minimum.

Announced, released tomorrow. Sorry.

Also, I've heard multiple things about the rate of fire. First it fired as fast as you can oull the trigger, then it was SSPro / 96 fire rate. Maybe the fire rate decreases as the champagne loses its fizz?

dynamo players complaining about lag is the most hilarious shit after 2 years of jap dynamos being impossible to not trade with

Even western Dynamos were difficult to deal with due to how the game works.

Could be that it's an automatic; but with the first trigger pull being stronger, it'll be played semi-auto for kills, with full auto reserved for turfing/panic attacks.

This would be the most ideal way to handle that gimmick. I just wanted an SKS.