One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Free pulls edition.

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1PBLyMUJZYOTbSToa2vJ42jAckgvijSxIB4PCOPregSk/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe /opgg/ was fucking dead...

Can't wait to pull two silvers and a fake gold

I'm going all-out and pulling three fake golds.

>wake up
>no Pudding

>Have 50 gems
>Not pulling because it's pointless without 150
If globals rates weren't shit I'd be more tempted.

You don't want any of the new RR's? It's not always about "muh legends" user

Next nakama

As long as it's not Jinbe. I hate that faggot

wait so who's getting the free pulls? global or jp?

>It's not always about "muh legends" user
not that guy but
while that is true, it feels like a "waste" to do a single multi when you could save to do 3 and get a guaranteed red
even if the red is shit or a dupe, it's guaranteed 5k Ray points

global gets 3 free pulls

Nobody tell him

sweet! thank you dreamboat!

This
Essentially if I blow 50 gems now, that's one third of a legend I'm throwing away. Even if I do want normal units, it's just not smart to pull unless you have 150.

>wake up
>no legend brookospero

Full moon powerup next week

Why is this thread so dead today?

>Colo Raizo

What the absolute shit.

So, I have wasted one week's worth of stamina on 20Sta strawhat island and still haven't beaten it. At this point I think it's not even worth it but I'm so pissed, I want to keep trying.

Finally found a team that has a good chance to beat stage 4, but now I have no more TS brook friends. It seems like everyone beat it already and removed their Brook. What do?

> TS brook friends

Why the fuck are you not using the Borsalino/Sengoku+Brook team instead? That one is a thousand times easier compared to TS Brook+Duval

Because nobody in my list ever uses Borsalino. And I don't have a TS brook myself so I have to use Duval.

>Because nobody in my list ever uses Borsalino
open your mouth and ask for one
>And I don't have a TS brook myself
the team works with FN Brook just as well

What's your ID? I'll leave Borsalino up for you.

Thanks, my ID is 640 423 121.
Someone from this general already added me but I forgot you needed CD lvl2 and fucked up.

I made a better team this time, hope it works.

With 2x Shirahoshi you outheal all 3 bosses

DELETE THIS

Went in to his underground blind yesterday and he shat on me mugmadog

Don't you need cdr at 2 for gpu to work? That's 20 sockets, I don't have that shit at all even if I had a max borsalino. If I could max tsluffy I could clear it in a legit way but since the fort still isn't here I can't do shit

when's the next sugofes on JP? I want to get back into OPTC but I don't want to reroll with the like 3% chance of a 5* or whatever it is normally

v2 Fuji coming soon

On the 30th

Had Brogy drop in Collo Underground just right now and was wondering if he'd give me more Rayleigh Points if I evolved him first. Waste of boosters or does his 5* version give more than 7 points?

>Wake up
>Neo Kinemon

Don’t do any of this

Chapter is out.

Pudding is cute!
CUTE!

CUTE

>Full moon means she's gonna want to mate like crazy

>Carrot Ultra Instinct power up confirmed.

And the following turn is 120% of that damage.

Calm the fuck down, I know it's just theory crafting.

I wonder how they decide on 6+ abilities.
They utterly screw some weak legends, others they push up near the top of the meta. Do they drop a coin which one to bury and which one to push?

they dont play the game

There is one person which decides the meta. He pushes his favourite characters while burying the bad ones.

Litrally what is stopping me from using this on every single colo to obliterate the stage 4 boss and then 1 shot the actual boss with inthawks?

Bosses usually have some shitty pre-emptive move that consumes a turn. Your inthawk damage will be nulled.

You won't even beat a stage 3 boss with those numbers

if the midboss doesnt have enough hpyou will waste damage
also 6M is sometimes not enough and barrier exist

doesnt work that way

Pretty sure preemptives don't consume things like that. Otherwise Kuzan teams would lose their 3.5 multiplier, Zoro would lose his 3x and Enel would lose his healing multiplier. Last turn refers to YOUR last turn. You don't lose it.

Also the calc seems to be broken, it's only using a 3.25 multiplier.

>never used INThawk

Our boi Perospero is fucked!

I haven't used him for over a year because I have a shit ton of other better teams. Why would I use him? And I do know that buffs do not carry over if there is a pre-emptive so it was only logical to assume that inthawks damage doesn't either.

I’m going to pull TS Luffy tonight on a free pull!

>I totally have that unit, I just don't use it.
>Also he's bad.
>Now let me talk shit about stuff I know nothing about.

Would you?

Any guides on Neo Kinemon yet?
What does each do?

Fuck fuck fuck the shonen jump cover used my Luffy drawing I sent to Oda a couple of years ago!

PICS?

Do people unironically find female One Piece characters attractive, or is it just a meme?

ayy lmao

There's only one attractive One Piece girl and she doesn't look like that

Where are her massive boobs and ass?

>Kinemon will revive at low HP, bringing Sugar is reccomended!
>He revives at 21% so her special doesn't work
FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT BANDAI

U LIKE?

fucking lol

better pull for the newest RR batch

just use Invasion Garp

Haven't been keeping up on the news much lately, just been fucking around with farming. This Blue colo on JP is the neo kinemon right? What's with the 1 stam version? Is it like the 0 stam raids we had the other day?

No, it's the impossible without mod apk version

You can only bring units that are 50stam or less. So no evolved Legends.
It's like a 20th Anni tier-hard island that gives a lot of rewards if you complete it.

Rewards on par with the 20th anni island? That's pretty sick if true

Is every story island from Amazon Lily on just trial and error faggotry?

Invasion garp kills at 25%
You could also bring something to do 1% of his health

I don't remember the exact but the rewards for 1 stamina are something like 3 universal skill books, guaranteed drop of the unit (obviously), a bunch of cotton candy (I heard someone say 50 but don't take my word)

Just did it with the modded apk, I genuinely don't see any possible way to beat that with an actual team.

Got ONE skill book, a kinemon, two tomes and two candies, each gives +50 to whatever stat. The candy is nice but I'm not sure this was worth the effort of swapping to the modded apk, it doesn't level up afterwards like the 20th anni island and it doesn't give any gems.

Realistically, how many legends are we going to see here tonight from the free pulls?

One, tops?

At the very least one since I'm pulling one.

Atleast three from me.

There's my Shirahoshi for sure. I don't need to remind you what I will eat on live stream if I don't pull her.

3, GUP will pull Neko, Shirahoshi and Law

What do you guys think about this Tier List?

docs.google.com/document/d/1PBLyMUJZYOTbSToa2vJ42jAckgvijSxIB4PCOPregSk/edit

People are doing the 1 stamina using a friend RR Leo, the new purple one.

The pull rate on legends is about 2%, so assuming we have 33 people actively here (we have 34 right now), we'll probably see at least one, maybe 2.

Outdated/10

After all the controversy on global recently, the devs have rigged the free pulls to give at least one legend
It's a ploy to get people to pull, the actually sugo's legend rate is slashed to near nothing
But you didn't hear it from me

This is a mess, both ranking and visually.
It's also missing all the v2 legends and the best legend currently int he game, Judge.

>BB is SSS tier
Whoever made this list has never used BB before
He's good but not nearly that good

I AM GOING TO PULL MAGELLAN AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME

I mean yeah, BB's not in the same tier as Nekomusashi and Lucy and shit, but he's probably second highest tier at least. And that is a really fucking dated list.

At least be realistic with your shitposting

can confirm, this is my dad, who works for bamco

Plenty zombie teams work.
Now to do this shit 2 more times.

Post team

You need a non-slasher zombie unit.
Colo Shiryu can be replaced by Raid Fuji.
Mihawk, Friend Enel, Mansherry and Diamante can all be replaced. All you need is enough damage to get through stages 1 and 5 without dying. The rest plays itself.

>Diamante
>Mansherry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mihawk AND hody 6+ announced
>literally nobody talking about it

Get fucking hyped IKUZO

Mihawk looks like a straight upgrade if the db is accurate, still waiting on hody information.

Are you serious

There's literally one mention of Mihawk's 6+ earlier in the thread and NOBODY talking about Hody. I can understand Hody cause who fucking cares about him but I thought there'd be a week-long discussion on Mihawk given how much people wanted him.

We talked about it in the last thread