Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (complete): a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sekaiju.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3818
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No Etriam
>No /sqg/
>No EOV characters
>Worst EOIV medic
Eh, it's okay.

scan my guild card for a free nene

Post a housewife

Literally worse than Conrad

>Chain Fencer
>Combo Pug
>Shield Dragoon
>Herald Shaman
>Healer Botanist

Need reskilling suggestions for the Eternal Tyrant fight.

How you posting them when Miiverse is gone?

>tfw can't scan guild cards for some bizarre reason, DS refuses to recognize them no matter what the region
>have to deal with Conrad,
>the Fencer
>of the Freeblade Guild

The labyrinth is a cruel mistress

That Chain Fencer doesn't seem to fit very well in this party. Otherwise it's alright. Maybe needs a bit more damage since you have both Healer Botanist and a Herald Shaman.

Conrad a best.
Don't you just love the way he majestically floats.

I hate how he's always running straight at my party with his weapon drawn, it's unnerving.

What should I use the first Formaldehyde on?

fort-chan a slut

Whatever you have trouble getting conditional drops from otherwise.

The scorpion.

I do have a Warlock, Rover, Harbinger, and Masurao in reserve and untouched as well.

>using guard AND a healar
Take the training wheels off.

Undead King if you have a necromancer. You can get their ultimate armor in the fourth stratum already that way if you grind materials for cash.

I think the only ultimate weapon you can get before the postgame is (again) the Necro's coffin from the crystal dragon but it's almost 500k for a weapon they probably won't even use much. On the other hand, you could outfit your Warlock (from the Fire Squirrels) and your Necromancer (from the Undead King) before the final boss.

Stop right there, meme boy.
You need a healer period.
Maybe you don't need a guard and a def buff together, but you most certainly need a way to repair the damage the enemies inflict upon you. Because they will do that. A lot.

Weird how I beat the game without a healer, then.

you can get ultimate sword, scythe, and glove before the postgame. the glove along with best rover / masurao armor all come from primordiphant.

>I think the only ultimate weapon you can get before the postgame
You can get like four before you even get to the post game.

You sound trustworthy, anonymous poster on Veeky Forums, I believe you.

Having a dedicated healer is handy but you don't need one. However, it's recommended to have at least some healing spells. But both a healer botanist and a shield dragoon are overheal. Shield dragoon reduces damage and has a group bind heal skill, and the shaman also provides HP recovery.

But even without many healing spells you can easily use Somas and Nectars to heal, they're pretty good and affordable in this game, especially since skills like Revival Herb need to be at either level 1 or level 10. Whether you revive someone at 50HP or at 1HP doesn't matter after all, you'll get oneshotted anyways.

I mean no dedicated healer. I did use licks.
Herbalist is literally overkill on heals, and their ailments are shit tier.

>Taurus Demon has summoned allies
Should I just formaldehyde his ass and hope for Zombie Powder to work on the second turn and just reload if it doesn't?

Go to the inn, select guild card, manage, then select your own card, press A and press QR code output.

Where do I farm stingrays?

Where do you get more food crafting recipes? floor 8 now and.. only really use eggs in a basket

>Best Glove
???
I thought the Orb Gauntlet came from the Sixth stratum?

Shaman and Rover both count as healers because they make your health go back up. Hell, a potato you take Herbology on might as well be called a dedicated healer.

True, but Primordiphant is intended for postgame (although you could easily beat him at level 55 or so).

Forgot about the scythe from Golem and the sword from Hippogryph, true. Neither of those are worth using a Formaldehyde on though, considering you only get a handful before the postgame.

He meant glove as in a fist weapon.

Every time my busty bunny has a strength related feat to do in the labyrinth I have this weird warn feeling in my lower abdomen area.

A healer is not the same as a dedicated healer. A dedicated healer does almost nothing other than healing while a regular healer can do other things when they're not healing.

Smoke botanists can inflict ailments or use Smoke Bomb, Rovers can bind or attack, Necros can do a few things when they're not healing, etc.

Healer botanist can do almost nothing outside of healing. Poison is good early on but after a few strata you'll regret that your healer is basically just whacking the boss for 20 damage when she's not doing anything else.

This sounds like the beginnings of an MtF doujin.

I deleted like 4 posts wondering how to reply to you but at the end I can only think to ask is..

explain

>yfw EOU3's story mode EO4 exclusive mascot is a male bushi

>EOU3
EO3U*

Will we ever get a proper EOU2 - Ricky Reloaded?

>Sees confident woman exercising her strength constantly
>Feel inadequate in comparison
>Strange warm feeling blossoming in your tower abdomen
>It turns out that she's a devious futanari
>She follows one of Alpha Alf Layla's plotlines
>You turn into her slutty bitchboy
>I need to leave my house more often
>It isn't normal for me to be thinking these things
Make sense?

>>Feel inadequate in comparison
ok this is where the confusion started. and actual projection or you wanting to see it
and then i read the rest of your post and its just your fantasy

>Projection
No user, I am a 220lb beefcake.
>Wanting to see it
I am a menace to society, yes.
>It's just my fantasy
Wasn't the original post about a fantasy, too?

Am I going nutty?

>hoarding food
>never know when im ganna need them
>60/60 food all the time
>meat does not respawn
>berries do not respawn
>fuck shit what were olives for will i see more?
>floor 8 jew nose monkies hitting me hard
>refuse to go back
>eat all the shit I been stockpiling
>come out victor
>feel like a glutinous faggot who ate everything and will probably need more later
>debating on resetting
>but so much good shit
>google forest berries
>rabbit hole time
>vendor in fucking town sells them who resets/cycles going into floor 1 and coming back all time every time
shit

The food you're not using is a wasted food, not the food you've used.

I never manage to use up enough food before the berry avalanche in the 5th stratum.
You managed to actually have space in your food inventory. Good job, user.

God, 6th stratum is so unfun to get through.
But I will not give up like invisibility memers.

Is this QR code readable?

No, for the 1003rd time, it's not.
Why don't you retards use the in-game QR output function like white people and just copy the lossless bitmap image from the SD to your PC?

>tfw floor 30 encounters are easier than floors 27, 28 and 29
>tfw floor 30 layout is far more simple than floor 29
>tfw that one teleport behind a door that instantly warps you
>tfw boring soundtrack and bad battle music
>tfw status immunities fucking everywhere
>tfw cicadas get to ignore Mana Shield

Nope, I can not read it, user.

I like the soundtrack.
It's not status resistances/immunities enemies have that bothers me as much as relentless AoE status/bind spam in every single encounter. I wish I had Barrier.

>Cicadas ignore Mana Shield
Wait, really?
>Boring soundtrack
I really like the BGM. Not sold on the battle music though.

The only problem is that there are not enough encounter formations that are actually dangerous.
If your party has at least some counter play the random encounters are almost as boring as EO2U's postgame.

What counter play to 6th stratum random encounters is there other than a Deathguard with maxed out Auto-Miasma and Miasma Wall?

The infliction rates are so high, too. I don't think I've ever seen Panic miss.

I dunno man. Unless you've got something that prevents status effects, or if all your heavy hitters can strike super fast, the last stratum really is pretty tedious.

It was the first stratum where I put my Dragoon to the right of my Masurao just because otherwise she'd get disabled mid-Divide Guard and my bunny would die.

My Earthlain Reaper resists it sometimes.
>I put my Dragoon to the right of my Masurao just because otherwise she'd get disabled mid-Divide Guard
...Why didn't I think of this earlier? I even noticed that Mana Guard doesn't proc a single time because my Dragoon gets put to sleep first.

I cant read yours but I can scan other phone posters in the pastebin, only really ones that are like at a 90 degree angle tho

Bind, ail or kill them before they ail you.
After the first few 6th Stratum quests you get so much XP that Earthlains and Therians outspeed almost everthing in there.
The dogs are the only actually dangerous enemies since they don't die to a single attack - and their AI fucks up so often they are still not much trouble.

Is it just me or is EOV pretty short? The Untolds took definitely longer to beat even on repeated playthroughs. And even EOIV took longer, I feel.

>Bind
They're outright immune to binds on the part they use to disable your party.
>kill them before they ail you
They're also super fast.
>The dogs are the only actually dangerous enemies
Dude, what? The dogs are by far the easiest enemies in the 6th stratum and are only dangerous when they're paired with disablers. And when that happens they're usually in the back row, so no biggie.

>Exploring 29F
>An Imp and a Parrot
>Imp Panics my frontline
>I have no AoE status removal
>Harbinger mauls Pugilist, Blood Wrath punches Parrot, Parrot kills Pugilist
>Remove Panic on my Harbinger on Turn 2
>Use an AoE thunder spell to clear out the encounter
>mfw learning how Parrots ACTUALLY work
>ded
Sweet Jesus, there weren't even any Asura Cicadas. It wasn't even a blindside.

it doesnt have alot to do really besides the dungeon and you run really fast

>They're outright immune to binds on the part they use to disable your party.
Xenopods aren't the only enemies that can bind.
>Xenopods are super fast
Eh, ish.
>The dogs are easier
Videos are perhaps something that you are not so good at, no? Dogs are tanky, can spawn in the backline, apply a bind and poison, and deal a hefty amount of physical damage. They also prevent revival.

It definitely feels short, my dudes are level 86 and I've just unsealed the final superboss at about 46 hours of play. The over-reliance on FOE puzzles makes a lot of the floors take a lot less time to clear than usual and there aren't really any bosses that will wall you for a long period of time.

Is it still time for a
Fortress thread?

>fucking tengu already respawned
the fuck

Dogs are cripplingly weak to head binds which shuts them down completely.

Tengu are required for puzzles, and as such respawn near instantly. I forget if it's upon leaving the floor or after a single day passes, but it's very quick.

Imps are super fast and they're immune to head bind. Rays are immune to leg bind.
>Dogs are tanky
So is my team. They're also weak to head bind and susceptible to para. My team specializes in slowly taking apart disabled enemies. But I have literally no way to protect myself or remove ailments other than theriaca. I wish there was a skill, maybe a racial that made used items party-wide, like Halfsies in Bravely Second.

Not every team has a character that can apply Head Bind, not every character than can apply Head Bind will move before the dogs, not every character that can apply Head Bind and will also move before the dogs wants to prioritize targeting the dogs.

>Slowly taking disabled enemies
>Slowly
>Disabled
That means your team is not very good.

You're either slow and steady and can handle any situation without requiring lockdown, or you're a fast and loose high roller. If you're neither you're probably also nothing. Sorry fambolamborghini.

what team has nothing

Dumb aussie girl

Please do not tell horrible lies

She glasses cunts at the pub

>Dumb
>Aussie
>Girl
Pick three.

Cute medic

I don't really "require" lockdown, I just like to have it.

Is this a one-off pic, or from a doujin?

one off as far as i know
sekaiju.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3818

>The over-reliance on FOE puzzles makes a lot of the floors take a lot less time to clear than usual
Which is strange since even EO2U takes a lot longer than EOV and that one is FOE puzzle - the game.
Maybe it's all these empty rooms and rooms that are way, way larger than they need to be that add up...

Need help, I'm stuck on the boss of the third stratum, I manage to get him at less than 50% then his attack Clear frost one-shot my whole team save the shaman, for some reason.

My team is 1)Barrage Brawler - Blade Master / 2) Elemencer - Divine Herald - Hunting Hound. Pic related for more information about their skills

Though ? Will I have to grind more or can I pass by forcing ?

clear breath (this is an actual spoiler for how the move works) does more damage for every buff you have active, just dont use any buffs and you should be fine

>drawn this badly
>motherfucking rapier on dragoon
>dumb phoneposter
Remove yourself
He was there for you when no one was you ungrateful little shit

I never met him, I scanned a bunch of cards around l.4, so i woulndt know

His conditional is fucking petrify, how do you get any allies when it does literally nothing for 3+ turns

Forgot to say my QR code is EU

Thanks

If they pick wolf or at least redraw lion to not look so stupid then i'm okay with it

No it isn't unless you speedrun like an autist, IV took less time for me

Use as many offensive buffs as possible and nuke it down before it nukes you. It can only use clear breath in its magic form. Keep its head bind.

ded

Why are these girls so sweaty?

They were doing some warmups beforehand.

Can OG bunny change her color?

wat

First she was white and purple/pink, now she is grey.

Ninjabutt

Grey is recolor