/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Moginiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Saint

Who /refund/ here

Keep rolling!

Doing lewd things with Nobu's brother!

Wasn't able to roll 2030 for my Waver. Doing the favor and removing everyone from my friend's list. Sorry for being such a disappointment.

>19 apples

I'm fucked for kurisimasu aren't I?

/fgog/ IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

They are so sweet together.

I'll let you stay on my list if you become my girlfriend

Just use quartz you worthless sack of shit

My husband Astolfo when?

The memes, Senpai.

>card game VS. strategy

Anyone in Boston area willing to house me for a few days? Preferably near a T station. I overspent

Have to admit, that Okita casual footjob getting spotted pic is hot as fuck.

>tfw no overprotective mature gf who gets jealous when other girls get near you
Why am I still here, just to suffer?

Altogether Aniplex makes 4million per day from a children's card game

What do you think you need out of it? The raffle isn't worth spending everything on.

>implying poker is less strategic than chess

>/alter/ still going this fucking strong 5 months after release

And they said we would die

is it fair bros?

But I'm waiting for Gil since I got Scat so quickly

>whale hard to the seven seas
>just realized I only have 1 kaleido
>stare at my ce's for 10 minutes looking for another
What the fuck is this bullshit.

>let's bring the shitposting from the previous thread to the new one!

She's so reliable.

Candy Crush has ingame purchases?

The fuck is there even to buy in that?

snek
night anons!

this
when?

Too late. Sorry friends.

Isn't it one of those games where it is impossible to beat later levels without paying?

STOP SHITPOSTING ON /FEG/ YOU NIGGERS

Usually when run out of lives or items it will popup and remind you to buy more.

My favourite one was when she kissed (you) in front of the kids because she got jealous. It's the same artist right?

Goodnight snekbro

>Bring 2030 to Gilles 40 AP
Crits, crits everywhere. Demon is dead in two turns pirates are at full NP.

This gameplayfag joke went too far.

Night pure saint (delinquent [fake])

B-But /fgog/ told me 2030 is a meme!!!

You must be pretty dumb if you haven't realized that it's /feg/ shitposters doing it to themselves. That place is a cesspool.

Yes, Moginiki. He's incredibly prolific. I hope his doujin surfaces at some point.

twitter.com/Moginiki

just ignore that retard, he always falseflagging in both threads

A rider would get a lot of benefits from it, but right now it will only speed up things.

>cant roll unless they're on rateup

Artoria Pendragon (Alter) & Cu Chulainn (Caster) (Fuyuki)
Gilles de Rais (Orléans)
Nero Claudius (Septem)
Medea (Lily) (Okeanos)
Nikola Tesla & Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter) (London)
Li Shuwen (Lancer), Medb, Thomas Edison & Cu Chulainn (Alter) (E Pluribus Unum)
Gawain, Bedivere, Tristan & Artoria Pendragon (Lancer) (Camelot)
Jaguar Man, Quetzalcoatl & Gorgon (Babylonia)
EMIYA (Alter) (Shinjuku)
Christopher Columbus (Agartha)

why is this allowed? why does story gacha exist?

Only spent $40 and I feel like shit and I got shit on and am already contemplating using the only refund I'll have from Google and possibly risk getting my FGO account banned. How do you guys spend hundreds and get shit on even more deal with it? It's not that it's a large amount, especially working person in first world or even second world countries but that it's like you feel you get nothing out of it.

Reminder to not fall for the Lancelot is good for farming meme because literally every other berserker outdamages him

So who should have 2030, a support? Like Tamamo?

It's on toranoana right now if someone wants to order and scan it

you mean this one?

so that you can't just wait for limited gachas and luck into shit

>2030 Drake

Wasn't a joke

Only 19 more hours until we're out of Gudaguda hell

To bait impatient people, story locked is pretty much semi-limited instead.

They prob have nothing else to spend bux on. But yeah $40 isn't much. Just stay free to play for the future.

I'm using Black Grail lesbian pirates, Waver with 2030 and support Drake with Poster Girl

My favourite

>NP every turn with all the art crits

>/fgog/ spreading the refund meme so that they can reap the salt later when the banwaves are coming out
I wouldn't do it

People have different kinds of emotional investments. You don't seem to care much or be a hardcore typemoon/Fate fan, but others might be, or big fans of a specific character.

If you just play it casually, then of course you'll find difficulty justifying spending on it.

MHX!

Yep thanks user. Saw it a while ago and gave me enough reason to save up for her. She's fucking perfect which makes me sad that she's not real.

Then you are really silly, it's not like 2030 as a support is used on every single quest from now until forever.

Goodnight /alter/
Maybe she'll come with the free quartz

Aren't they the ones that always try to scare people off telling them they'll get banned though?

Given you can only refund through google, it doesn't really matter if you do an automated refund only, unless you want to scam DW directly or something, or insist refunding on jewgle multiple times, nothing much would happen besides getting your jewgle account flagged. Account buying/trading, on the other hand can be risky given our playerbase is still "small".

What else do you spend your money on really? Unless you get a girlfriend there is nothing to spend on. Saving for a house is stupid and retirement is a meme. This country will be overran before I retire

Wake me up when the superior one comes out

Do you really DW would just stay idle while the amount of scammers is slowly rising? Once the amount of refunds becomes too critical every company would start nuking account. They certainly know how to track your account since it also happened on the jp servers.

You're silly user. Reposting because the code was wrong 891 676 973. If someone else wants to add me please leave a name or servant in the all slot.

>retirement is a meme. This country will be overran before I retire
Don't a lot of people retire to other countries? Plus you pretty much have to find a nice place to retire if you end up not having kids.

Buyer's remorse. You either learn to live with it or you restrain yourself to prevent it from happening in the first place.

>you are already friends
Kek. That's good

D'eon (Male) or D'eon (Female)?

do your waver interlude

Butthole-chan is the cutest!

Right now in Europe you go to an expat enclave in a mediterranean country like Spain, southern France, or Italy if you're rich.

If you're upper middle class or even just middle class then Eastern European countries like Poland are getting popular.

Scandinavia is a big one too.

>Fergus's voice
Oh man, I love this guy.

1/2 AP is ongoing man. That shit is 23 AP per arrow. It's not necessary right now either. Will do after 1/2 AP ends.

>Mona Lisa on Drake not LB
Not worth adding

Where user? This world is burning. The West is dying and being overrun. Australia is being bought by the Chink. NZ is full blown SJW right now. South America is still filled with communist. Europe is its death bed. Russia is already a corpse. Retiring in China is insane and the Nip will never accept me. I am afraid the day the West fall. The Chink will be the only civilization left and they hate us so much

It's the basis of gambling: you spend money knowing you might get shat upon.
Personally, I have a good job in a first world country and my other hobbies aren't expensive, so I'm fine with gambling it in a Type Moon 'game'.

male
I feel like he'd be a really good friend
Very charming too, there aren't enough "normal" men for all the women in the game

It will be LB'd by the time it leaves the shop and that's what matters.

Added you, master level 113 Tamamo.

>Butthole-chan
What

>no googly eyes on Projection or Mona Lisa
A good defence, but disappointing.

>didn't censor Illya doll's eyes
TENSHIN KASHOU ZANMAI

Ever had a boner so hard it actually hurts a lot?

It's a bit of a pleasant feeling but not really but kind of.

Boobs + Benis

>really good friend
S/he literally falls in love with (You) regardless of gender.

Reminder if you're a Nerofag save your quartz and grails for Bride

I have a second 2030, who should I put it on?