wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to Gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

i'm not very technologically literate or wealthy
is this something that's going to require either of those?

Is she a Worgen? NO THANKS! He'll marry a Draenei.

help i think i'm falling in love with druid

>he actually think nu-blizzard will have a straight relationship with a princess instead of a progressive relationship with a gay nigger dragon
CURRENT YEAR

Where can I see my mythic+0 lockout?

I have just the thing.

>disgusting roasties and mentally ill hetrofags thinking Anduin will end up with a girl
Cringe

ACKHTUALLY tess greymane never got afflicted by the worgen curse

nth for velen trying to suicide by cannon.

Oh, all good then.

40% is too low

Can someone honestly explain me how the fuck are they able to enjoy playing casters?

CUTE!

Higher APM, have to think about movement ahead of time, no pooling time.

same reason some people enjoy pineapple on pizza
some people just weren't cut out for having a well developed brain

I'm about to roll a mage, user!

is there a way to set up keybinds changing when I change spec or do I just gotta do that whenever I change.

>Higher APM
>when 75% of your gameplay is waiting for a castbar to fill up

oh thats right she exists

i want a shadow priest

Well I play an SPriest, so unless you're Havoc I have a higher APM than you.

>71 actions per minute
>41212121212122312121212121212412211211212121

Rate BfA right now
0-10

Isn't she, like, fucking 40 or 50 years old now?

Old Man Greymane was an old man during the fucking Second War, his daughter must be a couple decades older than King Canon-Gay

Can go on a little tirade if you want, I'm uninterested. None of the classes use a lot of buttons

top lel faggot

6, better than the last two, but no BC

>Intro cinematic
>Army of Light ship gets taken out easily
>It's been fighting demons here for thousands of years
>Our ship gets parked on the front lines
>No problems
>Cool new gun, mech, stealth, and rez tech
>No problems
>Find three mcguffins that turn ship gold
>No problems
>Meanwhile Illidan convinces Velen to give up the light, blows up a Naaru, somehow make Turalyon forgive him seconds later, and still has time to be on the ground at any given time, on any given planet, to kick demon ass

>awesome aesthetics
>best tier sets in the game
>best order hall
>best class mount
>all 3 specs are dogshit and the rotations are dreadfully boring

which class am I describing?

honest thoughts on pezado lads

Throwing ice is fun.

>yfw people don't grasp the Naaru were performing mind control despite how obvious it was in the cinematic

ay lmao

>In Day of the Dragon, Daval Prestor (Deathwing) remarks that Calia Menethil and Jaina Proudmoore were the only daughters of reigning monarchs who were both single and beyond infancy.[9] This would mean Tess was likely an infant at the time.
said novel being set at the end of the Second War, so she's probably early 30s

why isint your barn half ass cool as mine

>ww near the bottom
>balance near the top
What in the goddamn fuck?

>Meanwhile Illidan convinces Velen to give up the light

Did I miss something?

no new classes
new races are just reskins
more fanservicefagging with zandalar and kultiras
WPvP removed from the game
main feature is battlegrounds and PvE races - but against bots lmao!!!

i hope blizzard has more shit in the works because this is LITERALLY shaping up to be WoD 2.0, except this time there won't be a reason to stay subbed to passively make money from garrisons

You're an attentionwhoring samefag who adds nothing of value to the discussion. That being said, you're still a step above panda posters and the discord circle-jerkers.

Maybe they should market it better so dumbasses like you don't get the wrong idea like you have

>Velen giving up the light.

He still uses it and believes in it. I think he more grew a little untrustworthy of the Naaru after seeing the main one try to corrupt Illidan with the light. Then see one all shadow fucked on Argus.

The Turalyon thing was bullshit though. At least not trust Illidan for a while shit.

velen having a crisis of faith for no reason.

okay but can I change my keybinds just by changing spec?

>no reason.
kek

how does he keep getting away with it?

okay fine
>velen having a crisis of faith cause his god got btfod' by some purple faggot with eye lazers like a cock-coloured cyclops.

>fury stacks the shit out of haste and is gcd capped by design
>not higher on apm than frost dk or enh sham
this list seems a bit odd

We just got a new class you screamer, we weren't gonna get another

is marksman still utter unfun trash to play?

>Still no tank shaman
:(

Actually its
>Velen having a crisis of faith because he just witnessed a being he thought to be the epitome of good try to mind rape and subdue someone to follow them against their will

>corrupt
>light
Fucking atheists man

little of column A, little of column B

And just like that my boner is gone.

Just ignore these fel-addicted demonwhores.

All of them

I'm a devout Christian deciding to play WoW for the first time. What class should I choose?

the uninstall wizard

It's honestly bullshit. The light has been a huge benefit throughout all of Warcraft, not just WoW. We've helped it and it's led us in the right EVERY TIME. Suddenly, now that Illidan is a pussy who doesn't want to change for the better, we're supposed to believe that it's just as bad as the void? It honestly sounds like one of those "checkmate athiests" memes.
Velen having this crisis is just silly. Why, when he's saved his people and followed the Naaru's guidance for better the world for so many years has he suddenly been shaken? Hell even his alternate version sacrificed himself in the name of the light and it was a GOOD thing as the Void is the enemy. Now that Locus Dancer or whatever is spouting his Star Wars Gray Jedi ripoff we're supposed to turn on the Light?

>no reason
yeah right he just had to chose between killing his son and serving the light NO BIG DEAL

>I'm a devout Christian
>deciding to play WoW

So which is it? You're either a devout Christian or you've decided to play WoW, you can't be both.

Can cannot I be both?

Did you ever go to Sunday School?

The Naaru's objectives have aligned with our own so they've helped us, yes. Common enemy.

That doesn't make them inherently good, its not a selfless objective to guide the people of Azeroth to fight the void and fel when the Naaru would themselves get blown the fuck out if they didn't.

>There will never be a tanking Geomancer Shaman spec
>There will never be a Ranger Rogue spec
>There will never be a Battle Mage Tank spec
>There will never be a Tank Beast Master dual wielding Hunter spec
>There will never be a Warden, Shadow Hunter, Dark Ranger, Spellbreaker, Necromancer class/spec

Which name should I use for my new Paladin?

These are the ones I've checked so far that haven't been taken on my server yet:

Arc
Amen
Axon
Blaze
Crusade
Era
Excalibur
Forge
Hawk
Lightforged
Punish
Purge
Purify
Reckoning
Razor
Rise
Swear
Virtue
Valor
Vortex

>That doesn't make them inherently good

Except, they help people and sacrifice themselves for the greater good of those people.

Yeah, totally not "inherently good".
Fucking edgy teens, man.

Try reading that post again and the meaning of "selfless" and realise why you're a dumbass.

I want to marry a cute fem panda.

You're a literal moron. The Naa'ru don't know that helping those on Azeroth or the Draenei would lead to the legion/void's destruction

Didn't say they did, dummy.

:(

>when the Naaru would themselves get blown the fuck out if they didn't.
they've been fighting the Legion for upwards of 20,000 years before the forces of Azeroth showed up to assist, that's hardly "blown the fuck out"

And it was this "enemy of enemy is friend" that made them want to help the fallen in Northrend? The scourge wasn't an issue to the Naaru yet they helped, in fact the scourge is more of an issue to the Legion than it is the Naaru so they should've helped the Scourge instead.

namefafs

Anyone else really just wanna fuck a Dragon?

Play a human paladin with a righteous beard and flamboyant ponytail. Wield giant hammers and wear glorious armor in golds and whites.

is druid best at everything?

odds reroll alliance and main femgoat

Looking for a guild that is actively trying to destroy RP event. Must be in Argent Dawn. Would be funny to do an event like Pool is closed back in the habbo days.

Hah I get it. Icy and Lynris are dating. And Linstead is the gayest one and is also two faced. And Thaspion is quick to get mad. And Entangela is an asshole. And Bearheart is the most purehearted. And Dohra is the jokester. And Gisco is a cripple.

Very good user!!

Already there senpai.

Who's the best healer right now For M+ and raids?

Currently debating resto shaman / druid or monk

How different are their playstyles?

holy priest

Brewmasters currently get the highest hps of all healers, but requires you to master your class.

Restoration Shamans get high hps even with mediocre players.

>Brewmasters currently get the highest hps of all healers, but requires you to master your class.

Mistweavers, and thats still not correct anyway. HPS is also a terrible thing to judge healers on.

Through Worgen knot - Unity

how old is tess

But giogio isn't dating jolyne. Araki is just a weird fucker.

>Want to level Pali cause of all the nice class armor to glam to Plus some of the moves look neat.
>When playing the character end up thinking that Warrior might be more fun in the long run.

Granted they are both only level 60 now so alot of levels to get. But it just feels like Arms/Prot War is more fun to play and better then Ret/Prot Pali by the time they hit 110.

just hit 110 what do i do

suck my wiener lol

Idk probably suck that guy's weiner

argus, raids, dungeons, minigames... whatever quenches your thirst

early 30s? yeesh. there really isn't a girl for anduin. he must be relieved.

Which classes can mostly autoattack their way to max level? Or just, the laziest class in general?

Yes

BM Hunter

>when you cum but she keeps suckin'