Thanksgiving Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9568
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legion sucks

>incredibly strong and hardy
>immune to rads
>intelligent enough for farming and crafting
>strong tribal bonds
>fertile

swampfolk are the Master's vision realized

Truly a remarkable specimen

The Master actually wanted to create an eusocial species of mutants, basically turning all mutants into ants.

God damn commie

Thanksgiving is a shit holiday for amerifats to give them another excuse to stuff their stupid fat inbred faces with more trash food.

I'm guessing a similar thing has already been here but just found this gem, wanted to share.

Also, why the hell are those fucking ants in Nuka World so tough? I'm scared of ant swarms and crickets more than any legendary glowing deathclaw.

>europoors this assblasted

O I'm laffin

>fertile
But there are no lady hillbillies in Point lookout.
Maybe that's why nearly everyone is hiding in the church, they don't want to get raped and bred to death by the swampfolk.

>amerifats
canadians celebrate it too, albeit a month in advance

you know whats trully funny? bald eagle doesn't actually make the sound they always voice him with, they use a falcons sound, because bald eagle sounds kinda cute and funny in real life

ant swarms' health is based off of amount of hits rather than damage due to separate bodies
single shots suck vs them but flamers wipe them out no problem

crickets have some kind of retarded armor piercing with their horn because nuka world is power creep dlc

Flamers, huh? Thanks, will give it a try.

>having to brag aboit birds in your shithole countries
>one that was essentially a prison island
>the other that got decimated in WW2

so these are the radscorpions huh?
i feel bad for the normal ones

explosives too, probably moreso due to flamers having shit damage

did you actually read the post? its ironic, german eagles don't actually attack planes you know

That would be rad tho

rollan

Does FO4 actually have something like race specific weaknesses?
Videogame logic dictates that every bug and zombie is weak to fire in videogames, but are they in FO4?

>complaining about American culture on a thread dedicated to an American video game that takes place in America and is the embodiment of America's ideal future minus the great war of course

>minus the great war of course
Yeah but i heard you guys are working to amend that right now.

>America's ideal future
>minus the great war of course

>the most warmongering nation on the planet with a war-based economy
>not deemed to become a pile of nuclear ash in a near future

Fallout is merely your virtual training grounds for what's coming for you, amerisharts.

>complaining

also
>be american
>get nuked

>american
>culture

yes but damage types are limited to standard, poison, radiation, and energy, with energy being a catch-all for anything not ballistic or the other two

>implying your shitty countries won't be the first to get glassed

>ace specific weaknesses?
kinda yeah, robots are weak to electic damage of pulse grenades, ghouls are immune to rads

Calm down fatty it's just harmless bantz.

>Fallout is merely your virtual training grounds for what's coming for you, amerisharts.
sounds good, especially since I live in the middle of nowhere

>there are non americans who actually think they know what's best for the Fallout franchise

I'm South American, from the single most irrelevant region on Earth. We'll survive the upcoming nuclear war, the ice age, Islam and are naturally immune to the most ravishing diseases known to mankind. Try again next time, amerigoblin.

*ravaging

>South American
>calling anyone a goblin

Do me a favor and never reply to my posts you mudhut monkey

I'd rather be a mudhut monkey than a pile of nuclear ash.

>be so scared of your inevitable nuclear doom you shit your pants while shopping for groceries and eat as much antidepressants as you eat burgers

>just want to have a comfy thanksgiving thread
>devolves into shit flinging

Such is the life of a /fog/got...

Everybody just calm the fuck down and thank Todd for the Waifu Creator 4.

>makes one of the most intuitive character creators
>default Nora is still somehow the most QT

Nobody in the civilized world cares about Thanksgiving fatso.

Show me one good FO4 waifu. You literally can't. Even modden Oblivion had more aesthetically pleasing waifus, let that shit sink in.

>shit trash sculpter optimized for controllers
>not even simple shit like color sliders
>intuitive CC

>oblivion faces
the only reason there are no qt fallout custom waifus is that default Nora is good enough for most people

>intuitive character creators
I would prefer sliders for base AND sculptor for fine tuning, like racemenu mod for skyrim

>modded Oblivion
>modded
you mean sameface?
vanilla was king of potato face

post screenshots /fog/

Jeez I forgot how bad Oblivion faces were, even Skyrim is looking pretty bad from what I'd remembered

>one of the most intuitive character creators
Now that's some tasty bait.

>wanted to roleplay as a savage in Fallout 4 like I did in NV, relying entirely on spears and melee weapons while wearing the Dead Horses stalker armor
>no such thing is even remotely possible in Fallout 4

I even imagined Nora as someone who lost her family to civilization and decides to go full Varg Vikernes. She even likes to fuck in the bushes, so Nora is obviously into the natural stuff. That would've been such a neat playthrough.

Fallout 4's character creator is one of the best that's come out in recent years. I understand the game is not that good but you fucks are braindead if you think the CC is bad in anyway

Get Wasteland Imports and craft throwing weapons. The only bug I've found is that hitting a settler with a throwing weapon reverts their outfit to their default one.

you need mods for that

You don't actually play like that do you? May I see the graphics_ON version?

It's trash. Take a look at Skyrims Racemenu or ECE if you want to know what a waifugenerator is.

Maybe in a couple if years, if Looksmenu has a fraction of Racemenus functions, you'll be able to make something in FO4 that doesn't look like trash.

>decide I want to take my time creating my character
>nate and nora spout out the same back and forth every 5 seconds, drowning out the radio

>decide I want to adjust an eyebrow
>character immediately shifts out of neutral into a stupid face pose and holds it until I stop trying to edit

>decide I want to adjust the middle of the eyebrow
>cursor dances across the animation selecting six different parts to edit per pixel

>finally get a good looking face
>looks horrible in world due to depth
>can't achieve true profile view in either screen, only 3/4ths

>You don't actually play like that do you?
yes,unfortunately
don't have that enb anymore so its no longer washed out but still looks terrible

no its shit

me too

If you think it looks bad why do you continue playing with it? I had problems before with an enb that was too washed out and dark but I didn't really notice it until someone here pointed it out to me.

Gen-1 Synths in NV?

>new vegas synths
are their guns shit in that game too?

omae wa mou shindeiru

NANI!

Maxson calm down

>all 3 inexplicably crash into various structures

such is life in the commonwealth

>there will never be a hokutoshinken mod

Has FO4 a decent winter mod yet?

still waiting for it desu

Winter Overhaul when?

When did you realize new vegas wasn't as perfect and rpg flexible as you thought it was?
>playing an ncr grunt character
>don't give a shit about benny or the chip so never talked to him
>decide to go to the fort to kill caesar
>I cant because I haven't talked to benny yet

>Go to meet benny
>what in the goddamn
>no option to tell him I forgive him and i don't give a shit about him
>have to act as if my character is looking for revenge

>go to benny's room
>say hi to yes man
>instantly get the quest to "take control of new vegas" for no reason other than talking to the robot.

>go to the fort and kill everyone
>talk to house in the bunker
>no option to tell him i killed caesar and that is why I have the chip
>he assumes caesar gave me the chip and treats me like a retard.

>destroy the bunker
>now I have these fucking snowgloves permanently cluttering my inventory because I can't give them to house

Anyone have more examples of new vegas shitting the bed?

hi i play fallout 2

helo me 2

>no option to tell him I forgive him

You can forgive him, retard.

For FO4, are there mods that just improve the vanilla appearance of companions?

Specifically, I'm having difficulty finding mods that aren't "LOL HERE'S AN ANIME PRINCESS FACE REPLACEMENT FOR PIPER xD", I'm looking for shit that just has higher-res textures, maybe subtle changes here and there... preferably all companions.

subtle face tweaks is what I use

Samefag: rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9568 This sort of thing (it's the Valentine Reborn HD mod)

I was looking at the Subtle series, but some of them seem like they're trying a little too hard. Specifically, yeah, I know, we want our waifus to be hot and shit, but I don't think Curie should be plastered with thick makeup... rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5781

Atomic Surgery, maybe? Pic related.

you can remove the excess with looksmenu, the hard part being getting them to sit still for more than 2 seconds

If you can`t get any replacer you like and don't want to do it in CK yourself, get Custom Followers, which gives them custom folders for body and textures, and then put any bodytexture you like in there.
And you can open them in Looksmenu for subtle changes.

Yes but first you have to tell him to go to the suite to "get some answers". You can't tell him right away you forgive him. My character gets shot everyday, it's not like he gives a shit about why he shot him. Oh and then the legion tells me caesar wants to talk to me AND that they forgive my crimes after I killed literally thousands of them and practically single handedly fucked them over. Makes no goddamn sense.

>You can't tell him right away you forgive him.

autism.

This is literally what I said I explicitly DIDN'T want, not that I am trying to be rude and dismissive. I do appreciate the assistance, though.

You can LooksMenu NPCs? Got it. And wouldn't TAI work fine to get them to become a mindless statue?

I don't know, I just think it should be an option. What about my other examples?

>You can LooksMenu NPCs?
yeah, but it bugs out some of them like named raiders or people like the mechanist and they aren;t lootable
>wouldn't tai
I think but I'm still sure they would bob around

>This is literally what I said I explicitly DIDN'T want
You were specifically talking about highres textures, and with custom followers, you can get any 4K HD body texture you want and put it on a follower. Doesn't have to be smooth barbie skin.

>I cant because I haven't talked to benny yet
no reason for them to float you there without the chip

>instantly get the quest to "take control of new vegas" for no reason other than talking to the robot
yes man is purpose built to take over vegas. the only thing he's even capable of doing is fucking with House's systems. Did you want to play caravan with him or something?

>no option to tell him i killed caesar and that is why I have the chip
>You do know Caesar is dead, don't you?
>By my calculations, his death will affect the shape of the battle for Hoover Dam minimally, if at all.

>now I have these fucking snowgloves permanently cluttering my inventory because I can't give them to house
>I picked up a thing and now I still have the thing!

you might be a dummy

i investigated the array, screwed around, ended up not attacking the dude in the power armor.

it's been 24 hours and the fog is still blanketing everything.. fml.

nice clipping retard

>mechanist find facility
>multiple terminals and notes talking about robobrains
>about how a guy who tired to stop it got sent to alaska to clean toilets
>about how the facility's staff were jackasses
>about how they used whoever they could find
>about how they were in sensory deprivation
>about how they misinterpreted orders most likely out of anger at what was done to them
>facility is also filled with hundreds of them in storage
>"hmm yeah i should make them lead my other robots"
>tells them to "help people" and nothing else
>"what? they're killing people? oh no how did that happen"
nani the fuck

>no reason for them to float you there without the chip
I should be able to go to the fort on my own before talking to benny. Once you kill everyone in cottonwood cove you can take the barge to the fort without cursor lucullus but only if you have talked to benny before, it's moronic and shouldn't be tied together.

>Did you want to play caravan with him or something?
Yes I know taking control of vegas is its purpose, but for the sake role playing I decided to say hi to the extrange robot in benny's suite and bam, instantly get the quest to take over vegas. I didn't even asked for that.

Yes, I know you can tell him in the penthouse that you killed caesar, but in the bunker he assumes caesar gave you the chip and treats you like a retard for asking "what makes you think caesar gave me the chip?". You can't tell him you have the chip because you killed him.

>I picked up a thing and now I still have the thing!
Collectible snow globes shouldn't be tied to house. You can't make a profit if house is mad at you, and he gets mad at you very early on depending on your decisions. There should be another option for getting rid of snowgloves in the inventory.

Smart people generally don't read the instructions.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

nice floating bag, dork

my power armor is strong

>Caitfag finally reveals his power level

>caitfag
>white hud