Who are the most powerful people in history?

Who are the most powerful people in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

The ones who treat women as objects and ignore their "opinions".

The ones who treat Turks as objects and ignore their "opinions".

rockefeller was easily the most powerful american to have ever lived. he as a singular entity was 1.5% of the entire US economy by his death. AND he gave away gigantic chunks of his money because he was extremely charitable. the equivalent to today would be $340,000,000,000. he is arguably the wealthiest person to have ever existed.

>light brown hair
>blue eyes
>pale skin

very observant

your gonna go far in this world, kid

> $340,000,000,000
doez capitalism really just werks?

Rockefeller is the only proper empire builder America ever had, or will ever have.

>I'm Turko-Mongol
>muh Tengri
>Also I'm a Jew
>I only look like a white guy

Richer than Kanga Mansa Munsa ? I don't so witeboi

Sauce on pic?

that gigantic $340,000,000,000 figure is just what it would take to basically own 1.5% of the US economy TODAY. it's just to show how insanely wealthy he was. nobody has even close to that much money today. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet together would be swallowed by Rockefeller.

I'm actually a greek shitposter that promotes orthodoxy and shits of catholism according to half the stories about me on this board, friend.

>arguably the wealthiest person to have ever existed
That was probably Crassus.

hnng

>muh big wallet
The world turns on invisible axises, child

Augustus Caesar, Mansa Musa, and Rockefeller, all of which had literally 300B+

honorable mentions include William the Conquerer, Carnegie, fucking supposedly Gaddafi, and Mr. Jakob Fugger.

caesar is said to have had like 4 trillion dollars because he owned egypt. some shit like that.

I thought that was Augustus?

It was, Augustus is the undisputed champion of running a nation for etenity

Seeing how much of an influence western culture is, anyone significant in western culture, historical or present.

I don't know the stories, but i've seen when you posted that you're Jewish from your mother's side.

>axises

I'll take "Not A Word" for 200.

my spellcheck said it was correct

That's just here filthy Buharan heirtage from the Turkic steppes of Uzbekistan.
>implying I would ever identify myself as a kike

Who's this kid?

The working class

>caesar is said to have had like 4 trillion dollars because he owned egypt. some shit like that.

This is the trouble with defining wealth when it gets tied up with the state. Does an absolute monarch "own" the entire country? Etc.

Catholics
Literally the continuation of the Roman empire

lol ur a fucking retard.

whoever said rockefeller or kanga musa doesnt understand history. money doesnt = power. it takes connections, the right blood, the right characteristics and the right way of getting to people to justify a person as being powerful. that being said, the most powerful humans are alive today, whoever can influence a large scale war to happen in our life time is the most powerful person in the world, even hitler and FDR dont compare to the amount of damage and displacement of populations and resources that even a low level nuclear strike could make. Even if nukes are put aside, the amount of destructive power that most first world countries have is immense. we are legit able to destroy our own planet now and or at least change the climate and vegetation. like just the urbanization of a small county is today causes such a large change in the local ecosystem that even the largest empirical cities of the past wouldnt even come close to comparison. so no one in history has ever been as powerful as the 1% today are.

But power is not held by only a few people these days. Nobody today compares to the autocratic might of an Augustus or a Philipp the Fair.

Stalin

bitch trump can get drunk and flatten the middle east with a push of a button

Right, I forgot there's a literal big red button in the Oval Office that says 'press here to nuke Tehran"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

its legit a push of phone button and a clarification code.

Philipinos

Yeah but he needs the approval of the Secretary of State and then the whole thing goes to the military, there's a lot of steps involved and people who could just not follow orders. See the Russian guy who did exactly that instead of nuking the US.

w-why is this allowed

Lol it's an executive order nobody can veto it. If they can't be reached or if they say no it's still a go.
A captain on a submarine is not the same as personnel in nuclear missle facilities who are vetted and drilled for compliancy in these situations.

I dunno man, that sounds like something a kike would say
Coincidentally, it also sounds like something a Turk would say

Is that Baron and Melania? Damn that family has issues.

>Melania is Barron's Stepmom
Trump literally made Anime real. My eyes are opened.

No, Melania is Barron's mom.

Anime is even realer then...

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Fat lot of good that did him when the Parthians fucked him up in the desert.

The military had an understanding not to obey Nixon if he wanted to launch nukes and he wasn't close to as unpredictable as Trump.

Source?

>AND he gave away gigantic chunks of his money because he was extremely charitable.
giving money means charity only in liberal societies

>Lol it's an executive order nobody can veto it. If they can't be reached or if they say no it's still a go.
people love to follow orders only when they think they get away with it. Plenty of militarizes will not follow the order to launch plenty of nuclear bombs, because they will be scared and it actually never ever happened.

Habsbourgs were unironically the most powerful family of all times

Beat me to it