BITBAY PUMP COMMENCING

BITBAY PUMP COMMENCING

DONT FUCK UP THIS TIME AND GET IN NOW

They never listen, don't even bother. I think nobody here even downloads the walkets or does their research or they'd see how many fucking features BAY has.

Bought 35k volume a week ago. Biz wins again. If it even goes to a quarter of the prediction I'd be psyched.

Long on this shit with so little down.

what are bittrex's fees like?

.25% commission

They're a lot more professional than Polo imo

I literally get an adrenaline rush with BAY. My body knows it is going to moon soon. I would imagine anyone whose used the client feels the same. Perhaps I am schizophrenic.

You probably are but that's why you're going to get M A D M A N gains user

Tfw investing in Bitbay opens your third eye and it gives you visions of the future

>sold all my BAY already

Pic related, it's my strong hand I use for trading.

I think this feeling could also be due to how much wax I've been smoking in order to calm my ass down

Yeah I'm a broke college boi but I'm a huge fan of what Zimbeck is doing and frankly this coin is going to unironically triple in value in this year minimum. Good thing I have #A #Shit #Load

when did you buy in?

>tfw you start dreaming in crypto

370 sats but I traded a bit. Holding 800k right now.

>mfw 200k BAY through trading an initial .2 BTC.
Retard stocktraders telling me a 10% increase per year is unrealistic. I just pulled $300 into my bank account. 50% gain in like six weeks, and I'm still in the game for more. I'm just gonna hold forever and see where this goes. The BitBay market is going to change crypto.

You can't beat the market, just do the sensible thing and put it in an index fund.

i have $75,000 cash, what should I do?

Send 1 BTC to me and put the rest into BAY and POSW.

Kek

Don't miss digibyte either.

>Sold out at 483 sats
>It's at 540 sats now

How do I stop being such a weak-handed faggot?

Be more patient.

bitbay getting added to blocknet this week!! HUGE NEWS! a centralized exchange adds the only true decentralized coin

Bitbay + block net = $_$

>Can't beat the market.
I'm going to surpass my IRA (max contribution for 4 years) value inside a year. I also won big on PIVX. I make small bad trades sometimes, but I'm killing every long hold. Crypto is a huge bull market and you're retarded to not put something in it. If this continues I'll throw off the chains of wagecuckery in two years max.

Is it going to dip or should I buy in now?

Have another .4 btc I'm just sitting on

I have a buy order at 450ish, but I have a sufficient amount. If you have nothing, buy now, it will increase 10-20x over the year anyway.

>not owning the true memecoin