>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

old ded:

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires-reprisal-update-beta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for edge

second for Tomb Kingz WHEN ?

How would you guys feel about a Total War: Alexander?

>its a chokepoint map where you have a shitton of artillery
NEVER HAD A CHANCE

That's already a thing

Beautiful.

POST THE FUCKING ROLL CHART

>figure wh2 will be ded for a while
>decide to take a break from tw to try out hoi4
>start a game
>"Mortal Empires: Reprisal Update Beta"
well fug

also how bad is /gsg/ compared to /twg/. Normally I only browse /twg/ - the only other general I tried was /tesg/, which was a mistake

I've went on /gsg/ a few times and it was okay. Also are White Lions of Chrace good? I haven't been able to figure out if they are or not yet.

gsg if full of bad goyim who won't fork over the sheqels for the DLC! thats why we love twg!

Yeah they always had unique voice, textlines, general names and capital.

concentrated autism
johan shilling

I started playing WH1 today, playing Empire as Goldfinger. Having played a lot of Shogun 2 and Rome 2 lately it feels like shit is way harder to kill in this game. Some of these smaller early battles take a relatively long time and enemy units break and regroup like 3 or 4 times before they finally leave the map. Is this just how it is till the units available are more lethal?

Empire's early units are cannon fodder until you can get their cavalry, artillery and greatswords

good for mp, but not worth bringing in sp

Yeah kinda, however alot of people are actually implying that battles are too fast and going
"In my hur dur warhammer lore book everyone are fighting for a week"

They are alright with alastar, otherwise they just feel like they dont fill a good niche. Probably because their building is shit.

Fair enough. Calvary would make it a lot easier to chase routers. The mounted crossbow dudes or whatever I start with fucking suck at it.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Anyway I hope things get more lethal. I loved that in other TW games if you or the enemy made a slight fuckup a unit could disintegrate in seconds. Haven't tried other races yet, that might fix it.

Alastar the Chad and Tyrone going to visit local neighborhood mommie for milkies

Grunt glitched onto Bucephalus when he didn't unlock it yet.

They are ok mid tier units

Outriders are really only good against highly armored targets at range. They aren't good in melee at all.

Focus on having a mainline of Halberdiers until you can throw some Greatswords in, then supplant them with Reiksguard Knights/KoTBS if you have the DLC, then replace them with Demigryphs.

POST IT NOW RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>waited whole life for Total Warhammer
>no first person view
Fucking
Kill
Me

Lul he posted that shit million of times and i just noticed it

>still no Norsca or RoR
DROPPED

>you will never be able to control a unit in a TW game and have the gameplay be like M&B

Does this include cooldown for RoR's?

Good question here, i'l go check

Thanks for the tips. I know very little about Warhammer so the hardest part so far is working out army compositions.

Wait I didn't read the reprisal patch notes, when are RoRs being released?

Any word on RoR for WH2 factions?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Here you go!

next year

It does not

>Can't download the beta because I just got all my mods to work how I want them to

>RoR for WH2 factions
RoR are terrible gameplay ruining feature, please no.
WH2 factions are already REAL STRONG, old factions can barely compare even with their RoR's

don't paradox games have a shitton of DLC?

No problem. A few more tips would be not relying on the infantry too much, especially against factions like Chaos. Their infantry don't trade well with other heavily armored infantry. Instead use H&A from the cav and weaken them with Artillery from afar.

Handgunners are good but you need to micro them so they don't get obstructed by your line. Crossbowmen are useful all game but since they can't pierce armor very well they're really only useful against monsters late game.

Best part about RoR's was how the AI was using them even if you didn't go and buy bald wizard man DLC

real great CA

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wouldn't have cared if I still had S2 installed

Yeah, imagine Tyrion spawning 6 units of instant super strong High elven swat commandos.

More challenge always good!

I don't understand how RoR is considered a good DLC. It's just some reskins, a legendary lord and a weak gameplay mechanic.
I always hated these special troops in Total War that are mimic of osme basic troop but stronger. It just clutters up the UI visually, since there is already an experience system for Units. It's just retarded to have fresh recruits, veteran units and veteraner veteran units.

WANDERING

>tfw every single mod is working fine

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

Grey seer on his mount is a one rat army
Only thing warlord has is that extra income from the settlements, grey seer is better in everyway

>5 corpse carts

so hows the update twg?

>dl beta
>new world dworfs STILL don't have holds grudges or reliable diplomatic traits

lol

so is the patch up? is norsca in? can I finally play old world factions

>Tomb Kings still not announced

It sucks :/

Pretty good, can finally play Orcs and pimp my Krell as Counts

>so is the patch up? is norsca in?

it's a beta and no

Yes, in some games they have more DLC for it than all TW games combined

Still no Norsca.

Still no RoR for the DLC factions.

They use them as autoresolve machines, kinda like Empire Ai is using pistoleers and hellblaster volley gun for good autoresolve values.

1-3 Tosa
4-6 Rome
7-9 Belegar
0 Chaos
Dubs Pontus

Im going to rape everyone in this thread with my magnum dong if I don't see a WH2 rollchart

Then what is getting added? That's all I'm waiting for.
Is it literally just Krell?

I can play Empire and not feel like I am missing out, not sure how balance will look 150 turns in but im imaging a Dorf tide still.

No Norsca is a bummer now that Chaos isn't a timed event. No real Northern menace for a while.

show us your Derringer

All the foundation stuff is being added, just not RoR or Norsca.

So it's literally nothing?

d-dont laugh

You never seen foundation for wh1?
Skills for chaos lords, empire lords, orc lords, vamp lords, dwarf lords, followers for wood elves and Empire is starting with whole Reikland when you are not playing it.
Also changes for chaos hordes.

I, the first Temujin poster, will post the rightful ruler of all the world, the bedder of a thousand women and the conquerer of all before him until we get a proper Mongol total war.

Roll.

HOW HARD IS IT TO PORT THE RORS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>...

niggers

Reroll because I just played HE.

reeeeeee

Are you a stupid?

Hey man, sorry I wasn't around. Just too busy IRL.
Be well

Wew

Are you a stupid?

Thats what Warsword is for.

i actually stopped playing tww1 by the time foundation released, I got free norsca and played for a few hours but thats it, so I don't even know what was in that update, all those skillls are they for the LLs or all lords?

That's what I'm asking you.

Warsword is hot garbage.

That's what I'm a asking you

A
S
I
N
I
N
E

>Advanced AI can finally be made
now WH2 will be enjoyable

For the LLs, also starting units of some LLs were changed.
picrelated, basically a new line of unique lord themed skills for most of the LLs.

Well, silly me for expecting CA actually do something and going the extra mile. Reprisal aka Foundation is literally just a copypaste of the vanilla update, no tweaks, no new skills, no bugfixes, many LL's are ignored and skill trees for regular mooks are not overhauled. Trash.

Where the fuck Grudge against Skaven for example?

why?
>No Norsca is a bummer now that Chaos isn't a timed event
wait actually?

I was getting grudges against skaven as clan angrund before this update came out

Sorry, I wasn't clear, I've meant skill tree that Thorgrim got, various grudge skills against various races.

>you will never fulfill your slayer oath

pontus pls

Should I bother picking up S2 or just get FotS

Lul i played wh1 foundation alot and had no idea that those grudges were a thing, probably was avoiding dwarfs.

I gave up on Paradox a couple years ago when even with 75% off sales it was still 100$+ to get complete games like CK2/EU.

Though I did pick up Stellaris

Get both you poopy butt man