/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thanksgiving Edition

NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picaresque_novel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ann.

I love that you love Ann.

Claiming this sweet-mannered, sweet-tasting, sweet-eating sweetie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy Thanksgiving! Besides your waifu, for what are you thankful?

Me too!

I love that too!

(MENACING)
INFINITE
SEDUCTION
CURVE
(MENACING)

Tae is bae!

Kawakami a kawacutie

just put my head right between those thighs.

y-you too

Her boobs aren't that big, cut it out

She's pretty great

You're pretty great

I look through your webcam at night when you think you're alone. I'd say you should be ashamed, but then I wouldn't be able to get off either. Anyway I'm shipping you some KY, those friction burns look like they're getting out of control.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Besides your waifu, for what are you thankful?
RPCS3. I can't be bothered getting a twogamesstation at the moment and the emu works relatively well on my ancient PC, portraits aside.

Maybe one day Atlus will consider porting something to PC. Maybe. One day...

She's mine /pg/

Cute!

I wonder if Ann misses having Thanksgivings, or if she used to have them at all.

Thanksgiving is really only celebrated on the North American continent. To my knowledge there's no real evidence from her S-link to indicate that Ann has ever been to the continental united states, she only ever mentions going to Finland.

I'm not the only one who dislikes going through an entire palace in a single day, right? R-right?

I don't really like it but it feels like a waste of time not to

With some of the later ones, yeah it gets to be a bit ridiculous.

It's fucking retarded and I hate it, but there's legitimately no reason not to. They need to bring back the tired status or something to limit your time in palaces.

ugly pilgrim

>Get to Heaven
>slip passed every shadow and reach the top floor with only having to fight the level bosses.
>Ambush a Golden Hand and Mind Charge Megidolaon with a group of five of them
>Get to Kusino Sagiri at the right level in 30 minutes.

I know y'all fucks don't like the procedural generation that P4 used but It felt a hell of a lot less restrictive than P5's scripted events and puzzles. Around every corner in P5 someone on your team has to halt the action to needlessly explain why I should push a button or look at a thing like I'm twelve years old. Meanwhile in P4 I get like 3 lines of flavour text per floor and then I'm off to the fucking races, with only Naoto's dungeon having a bit of scripted backtracking.

>she only ever mentions going to Finland.
Yeah, she said she used to live there. It's still possible that she was once in America just in time for Thanksgiving, but there's no indication for that.

ya don't have to like it
ya just have to do it

I'm thankful for the times she has made me happy
I'm thankful for Chihiro and her Justice

Happy Thanksgiving, /pg/

How would the asshole NPCs in P5 spend Thanksgiving
Besides cheating on their husbands to fuck foreigners of course

>foreign barker has a dinner for one

Goddamn Fuuka's english VA is absolute dogshit.I have never heard voice acting this bad outside of ironic YouTube parodies.
Is there a way for me to turn on the Japanese voice just for her?

I don't believe her japanese voice acting is any better really, unless you like ASMR from fucking Fluttershy.

GASP THE ENEMY

No. Just pray that you'll eventually start mentally blocking out her voice.

Ore...omae ga suki da!
Happy Thanksgiving /pg/!

Gasp!

Try a No-navigator mod.

I can't do it
Why can't I have Mitsuru's bedroom voice back

5's ending doesn't feel right to me.

It feels like too much shit went down to just brush it all off with the typical Persona "Evil god's killed, all is well now" wrap up this time.

I'm thankful for Goro. He was the reason I bought a PS4 to play Persona 5. I literally saw his character design and knew immediately I had to pre-order the game. I love you Goro.

Good things aren't allowed in P3. I'm sorry, user.

cancer

>"You're cheating. I'll have to punish you."

Give it up.

Just hope that next Persona they have a Goro that they play straight.

:(

Goddamn, that fucking line made me diamonds. I was already suspicious when she said that her and Akihiko were going to the janitor's closet so my mind was already headed in that direction

Not sure if finishing her sl is breaking the bro code with Akihiko desu

Akihiko is proteinsexual, delete this.

I wouldn't anyway, she doesn't feel 'right' for the MC.
Yukari does though. I just wish I didn't rank up the student council treasurer whatsername so fast. I didn't realize romance starts happening way earlier in SLs than it did in P4 and 5

why would anyone want a Goro played straight
that would be the most boring shit in the world

Instead of Madarame paying Shido from the counterfeit painting, he should've actually been blackmailed by Kaneshiro and forced to pay him. Yusuke finds this out by checking Madarame's belongings which kickstarts PT going after Kaneshiro

It definitely feels like something vital was skipped. Which is why "wait for crimson" is such a thing here, we're all waiting for that extra piece of the puzzle to lock in to place.

But mostly it's a symptom of P4 having that super sekrit non-stop-infinite climax and then climax again out of nowhere giving you overhyped expectations.

P5 was shit
Shit plot shit characters shit useless negotiation shit dungeons

>Just hope that next Persona they have a Goro that they play straight.
Delete this and don't ever post again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picaresque_novel

groofags leave

I don't recall Madarame ever being linked to Shido directly, when was this?

video games were a mistake, Rise is nothing but trash.

Can you use an actual adjective, user?

>wanting Yukari
fair enough
areyousureaboutthat.gif

It's not called shitposting for nothing.

You have opened my eyes, thank you user

>/v/ doing everything it can to drag its P5 hate thread through the dirt
>/pg/ still quoting posts from it

Who doesn't want a polite and effeminate fuckboi to bully?

You'd rather have another generic "Grr I hate everyone and the world sucks" supervillain for the 3rd fucking time?

>no doujin of hobo Akihiko nailing Chie's high school pus

It wouldn't even be that hard to do, just replace Faceless Bald Man's face with Aki's

Why the fuck would anyone read a book like this

I blame Neogaf-kun.

what did he mean by this?

Because for most people Persona 3 is not a paragon of amazing writing that literally everything has to copy to the dot to be good

It means that if Lunafreya had survived the story and actually settled down with Noctis in a clear, well-defined future we'd be dealing with significantly less Annposting.

I love my Queen

Haru was more relevant than Lunafreya desu

That kinda looks like a man.

Haru is also cute!

That's not the kind of villain Goro was at all, though. He was an anti-Wild Card in a pretty interesting way.

I'll gladly be gay for MANkoto

sad but true. That story was a fucking mess from the boat onward. It was the perfect set-up for a come-from-behind victory that already had more than enough tragedy to make it feel grounded, but then I guess it was important that the entire established cast died for no reason and the world was well passed the apocalypse and couldn't possibly recover in any meaningful way.

I imagine SMTfags loved it.

He was also gay and had daddy issues (and probably to some extent wanted to hate fuck Shido).

Nope, no one died on screen besides the waifu and all the bodies Ardyn strung up over the throne were illusions, and the apocalypse happened entirely off screen and you got an extremely low quality slice of it after the single worst time skip transition in anything other than perhaps Attack on Titan. It was a complete trainwreck all around.

It's not even that.

It's just a consequence of Persona's "Linked but only for crossovers, otherwise it's stand alone" story telling. Only it doesn't really work this time because the events of Persona 5 were too big.

It wasn't just 2 people dying in a small town nobody cares about. It was dozens if not hundreds dying or going comatose or going crazy in one of the most populated cities in the world, and a political scandal that should have serious consequences Japanese life as a whole, and total collapse of trust in the government if the conspiricy stuff is made public. The actions of the Phantom thieves make world wide news, and plenty of higher ups and government types learned about the supernatural stuff of the metaverse and Persona's.

And that's ignoring that just the shit Joker went through should mentally scar or ruin a person. Well above and beyond "I thought my cute cousin died for 5 minutes".

"Alls well that ends well and life went on as normal" doesn't seem like it should be possible this time.

Ann's twintails are CUTE!!!!

He's not gay. Joker is his ideal human being with his ideal justice and also the only kid his age that he ever opened up to in his entire life.

>>>/ffg/

That line pissed me off.

Fuck you Lavenza nobody should be expected to have to go through that.

>He's not gay.
Yeah he is but it's ok. Maybe we'll be able to finally date him in the re-release.

you sure you posted this in the right thread?

Don't bully Lavenza

he is gay, but only for daddy's cock

>nobody should be expected to be a genuinely good person
And not even that, what Lavenza is saying here is Living With Another Person in a Functional Relationship 101

ignore her, she's a little kooky after the whole being ripped in half thing

There's a lot of potential in Morgana going "I'm going to rewrite all of existence meow." but he neglects to rewrite Joker's criminal record or Haru's dad or Futaba's mom or anything. You could even limit it to the death resulting from the metaverse to have a real happy ending and maybe even redeem pleasant boy.

But nah. It's just a big ol' fashioned neuralizer from MIB.

>He's not gay.

slut

There's a difference between being a good person and being expected to sacrifice everything for others.

You can be a good person and still have selfish desires.

>and all the bodies Ardyn strung up over the throne were illusions
TIL it's important to SMT fans that the blood and gore are real and not illusory or magical.

Typical Japanese drone mentality. Disgusting. I thought Persona 5 was supposed to be against that.

well he's not wrong
twin tails are the patrician's taste

And at times you have to give them up to make things work, which is what the line is actually saying, not that you literally have no desires ever. Even in the context of the game, mental shutdowns are what indicate people that have no desires whatsoever.

Twin tails are the autist's taste.

correct.

mental shutdowns just mean that you're braindead. They're a device used by the antagonists so precious groo doesn't have to actually kill anyone and nothing more

I want Goro to come back just to be given a canon female love interest to blow all the fujos the fuck out

So are Rise's!

I'm pretty sure that literally is not the case