2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Lab2 Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG23820/archives/73758971.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loli rpgs.

With smug futas.

Pedo Edition

Smug futas?

>it's a decent OP episode

>futa x loli
God, I need more of this.

Yeah, I don't remember how I've stubmled upon his previous game, but I've been trying to shill that game every now and then. It's a pretty good game, so I'm cautiously optimistic about his next project, even though it's taking forever for him to actually release it.

It's just my dumb paranoia. Considering that Nyaatrap is pretty much kill,
I don't really know what other devs I can even look forward to, when it comes to these things.

The previous OP was also decent. It might have not been your taste but it wasn't a troll OP or anything.

>le goty xDDD
Right

It was 10 posts early user. It was a very clear shitpost.

We got the GOTY wars out of it, you must admit it was a refreshing shade of shitposting.

Good job, OP.

It wasn't trolling at least. The game came out in 2017. Most games have been delayed to 2018 so it made sense to claim some game to be GOTY 2017.

The game also has a genuine fanbase and quite a bit of people actually argued in favor of the game being GOTY. It's not shitposting you just don't agree with the game being GOTY but of course that's always going to be the case for someone no matter what game is chosen.

NTR a best

>It might have not been your taste but it wasn't a troll OP or anything.
Oh fuck off.

First, you don't put your own shitty opinion in OP.
Second,
>also has a genuine fanbase and quite a bit of people actually argued in favor of the game being GOTY
>quite a bit of people
Right.

>Created 10 posts early
>Posted 5 posts before the bump limit
Sure.

There was that cyka blyat guy in this thread making his own game a la tsukinomizu at a snail pace. He seems to have died too though.

Not dead, I'm just being autistic about getting better at art. Plus I don't want to cause a shitstorm by blogging anyways, especially considering how a lot of anons just seem to wait for an excuse to shitpost about something.

>I'm just being autistic about getting better at art
is there a better reason for a game dev to be autistic?

That's pretty good coloring/shading. But you should still practice getting the form right. The anatomy looks off in distracting way (especially arms, middle body and head/face is out of proportions). Anyways good luck user.

That's good to hear. I was worried you were busted or something. Did you find yourself a mapper in the end?

Right arm looks really fucking small and weird

Good question. Sometimes I enjoy a game with mediocre art, but good gameplay, to be fair though.

Yeah, I tried to mostly focus on the shading, so I guess it's not surprising that I've fucked up everything else. I'll try and fix it up, thanks!

Thanks! And yeah, I've found an user who's willing to help with the maps. Haven't contacted him in a little while, though.

GOTY for me was Tower of Liz, or at least it was my favorite.

Go play Mischief War. It's translated.

I played it, the art was alright but the game itself was meh.

This desu, Mischief War is vastly overrated by certain anons here.

Anyone else experiencing slow-downs/fps drops in Lab 2?

NTR Pregnancy

>dude I'm not shitposting
>I'm just going to shove NTR discussion down everyone's throats and post dumb memes whenever someone criticizes me for it

Mischief war was what led to pic related btw.

So the editor does indeed work but it also shreds a load of the map scripting resulting in crashes so it's still got a bit of an overhead.
Also seems to want to do each line by itself so you end up DOSing the server with ~4000 translation requests instead of bundling them up for 10% that which nobody would care about.
For translating items and shit though? awww yiss.

I think I am going to like Amayui a fuck ton, but I can't enjoy the game with just an interface translation.
And hooking it and translating it via TA was too gibberish for my taste.

I guess I'll just wait for the full translation that is coming soon, h-heh right guys?

Aroduc is the only guy who translated those kind of games and Sekai killed him.

It didn't felt like proper NTR, the game was so-so.
I expected much more from it after all the hype around the game.

I give it a solid 6/10.
So you have an idea, imo Tower of Liz was an 8/10, much better CG, better interactions, much more fun gamplay, more interesting protagonist, etc.
Maybe it lacked some bestiality but it was really fun to play anyway.

The lads who made the interface translation said they were working on the dialogue and that it MAY(Maybe,perhaps,potentially) might become a full translation.
I pray every day

Liz was released summer 2016, was it translated this year or something?

Yeah, I think it was released in 2015 or 2016 but it was fully translated this year.

b.dlsite.net/RG23820/archives/73758971.html
Trial likely in January

Can't wait.

Figures. I had a feeling that it would be like this, because you need something special to deal with googletrans retardation which removes or breaks game code related things. Would be nice to have such program/script which would compare original lines with translated and put everything back, while indicating lines he couldn't deal with...

it's going to be shit

>thirst indicator
>hunger indicator
>poop indicator
>piss indicator
As expected from them.

Not just Aroduc they pretty much single-handedly killed the fan translation scene. That is why I always tell people to never ever support Sekai Project.

I mean, it's not really hard to add more indicators after you added the first one.
The only question is if he will be able to make them all interesting.

Overrated cuck game. Stop forcing your sad fetishes to everyone. Tower of liz was much better at getting the heroine corrupted.

Looks pretty great.

>tfw you realise they are going to die from starvation and thirst

Please explain.

now all I want is elfloren to pick the crotch game with that elf, and my life is complete

did you never play one of crotch games before?

Even with that flaw it can shit out a menu translation like nobodies business, just avoid touching the map files or be prepared to fix them by hand which is still much more efficient than not using the program in the first place, overall I like it.
Even as it breaks the maps it does so consistently so you can probably go crazy using regex and replace, I'm gonna play about and see if i can't streamline the process, if for no other reason than translating my own stash.

One of the crotch games needs it because of that constant shouting in the town, renders a realtime translator useless.

yes but
>run indicator
?

I didn't play but people praised RJ194951 despite it being full of urination and scatology. Like
>ughh, all this literal shit but it's such a good game but all this shit but...

I played rice game, after a while poop and food became mostly irrelevant/annoying.

>Overrated cuck game

mtl breaks the shouting in the town in the third crotch game. iirc it's needed too so it can't be MTL'd there.

Likely will be for sprinting and will slowly regen over time and also reduce hunger/thirst faster or something..

Yeah, it's just stamina for running to me.

It's going to be good shit.

Has the user translating Anoko Quest posted any progress lately?

I have to agree. The idea is really appealing, but in gameplay it boils down to busywork.

Well I mean it was already on it's last legs but Sekai Project pushed it over the edge by buying translations from fan translators and just sitting on them so no one else could do them. Basically they intentionally created an environment that made it impossible for fan translators to do their work.

I'd rather have an update from the user translating Poluluka.

Even if they were going to make a full translation, it wouldn't be for a year at the least, and that's being optimistic. 2 or more years is more likely, and isn't it bigger than Kamidori, or am I thinking on the append(s) for Amayui?

>futa x loli

The ultimate underage edgelord fetish?

youkeepusingthatwordbutidonntthinkyouknowwhatitmeans.jpg

no that would be futa x shota

>calls others underage
>tries to start fetish wars
Fuck off, faggot.

Hello pedos/homos

Yeah, put the project on version control and currently going through items, names, and such, which are unironically more annoying than dialogue.

In Aroduc's case isn't it that everyone else who was helping him wanted to sell out his work?
IIRC he complained about it when Baldr Sky was being worked on, and subsequently dropped it, and mentioned that Sekai Project were being impossible to work with and they'd have to start from scratch.

Not underage just neckbeard forever alone faggots. The type that whines about behavior of "3DPG women".

Basically they have admitted to themselves that their only chance in life is to get with a transgender/trap (futa) or rape a child (loli) as they know they never have a chance with a genuine woman so they convinced themselves that they "didn't want a woman anyway".

It's really pathetic and these are exactly the type of people that hate NTR for the "Too close to home" reason.

Fuck off.

Can you shitposting niggers fuck off back to wherever you came from? And preferably also an hero?

>This nigga dropping the truth so hard half the thread got triggered

Not even a lolicon but loli and futa are the exact opposite of edgy.

If anything is the ultimate edgelord fetish it's NTR. Why would you want to watch some faggot crying over not getting it on with his girlfriend if you weren't an edgelord?

How many >yous does one NTR fag need? Stop posting already.

Stop feeding these faggots (You)'s. Just report, ignore and move on.

I want to see a kid crying because his bullies stole his single-mother away and causes him to die of hunger.

Yeah that is an example of what I'm talking about. They pulled this shit with other translators too and it's hard to believe that it wasn't intentional.

Edgelord confirmed.

Some mod needs to nuke this thread already. I've had enough.

Hurry! put the filters on before the shitposters cum!

If I remember sekai project was a fan group translating school days and then jast usa bought the work and release months later.

They were a fan group that sold out and started messing with other fan translators out of spite or greed or I don't know what the fuck. Really they don't deserve any money at all for being such dicks.

>All these thin skinned faggots ITT right now

So what you are saying is that I should just off myself right now?

Maybe is a twisted way of revenge, but i don't get why they are doing that. They only gaining bad reputation from those dirty moves

There are more problems with Sekai than that. Their in-house translations tend to be bad too and they always release All Ages stuff first and then take like 6 months or more to release 18+ patches. As an example, it's been 7 months since Grisaia no Rakuen has come out and there's still no 18+ patch.

They have absolutely terrible PR as well. They've literally made fun of and insulted their target audience.

heh

A bit of Tae Kim's to get the basics of Japanese grammar will immensely help figuring out the correct meanings from the output of MeCab and JParser in TA on your own.

So it takes 2-3 replace commands to fix the translators mess and it just werks.
Now for some casual wordplay to smooth it all out and then we have yet another MTL nobody wants or needs but will have none the less.

Not the guy you are having this conversation with. But I was in exactly the same situation as you are in right now. Wanted to machine translate a game because I wanted to enjoy it. Eventually decided that just learning the language would be way easier. That was a couple of years ago and I am now able to read and understand Japanese H-games just as well as if they were written in English. Just cut to the chase and start studying already.

>image made before game came out
>"game led to image"
Hmmmm.
No genre is a seal of anything. The only thing you can count on is that your taste is shit.