>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZuSphK3Euw5qgS3df4R_ctlGNDh-ze7zZ5nLl4Amzs/htmlview?ts=5a0d7eb4&sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=239269761
gamerdude.thisisourcorner.net/ffrk/ingame_announcements.html#?requestedId=17112101&pageNumber=0
imgur.com/a/NuNnu
gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76014810
youtu.be/tWQV41CfBZU?t=8m44s
homff3.ytmnd.com/
homseph.ytmnd.com/
homemp.ytmnd.com/
homzero.ytmnd.com/
homexd.ytmnd.com/
homdark.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cute Terra

FFT is shit
Also, happy thanksgiving!

vargas enhancements in global when

Post lewds

>how do I make the phone ring
>why do I even care

Is this for girls or gays?

yes

Neither

Neither. Shit body type

I want this image but musclebound and tattooed Iris

Check these links for materials, quests, weapon min/maxing, and materials!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZuSphK3Euw5qgS3df4R_ctlGNDh-ze7zZ5nLl4Amzs/htmlview?ts=5a0d7eb4&sle=true#
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=239269761

>Shit body type

>If you don't like chiseled rocks then you must like blimps!!
Go back to failing at bloody moon, BEape.

I'd use my Airstep Sword on Iris's Malmalam Thicket haha

Best grill.

Dragon Quest is better

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also happy thanksgiving, /ffg/. What are you thankful for?

It is but it's mostly going to stay with the japanese. DQSL never.

Does the Black Friday banner drop at PST daychange?

I'm holding off on being thankful until I see what I get for spending 450 mythril on my bro Tidus. Happy Thanksgiving nonetheless.

I'm thankful that one day Vaynefag will die and eventually Vayne as a character will be forgotten to the sands of time.

She's a close second. VI's waifu game is stronk.

I'm thankful for Vayne Solidor, the True Hero, for representing my proud Jewish tradition.

Factually wrong.

SMT is better

Vaan Soldier did everything wrong!

I'm thankful for you :3

I'm thankful for all our /ffg/ bros even you.

Dragon Quest monsters games are the only good Dragon Quest games

Shadow Dragon makes me want to kill myself

Why would you be thankful for that? While I suppose time inevitably erases all memories, the True Hero at least deserves to never be forgotten for his deeds and character.

But the True Hero is not Jewish nor does he resemble a Jew in any way. How do you think that he does?

I'm thankful for you too lads, even if you can't recognize the worth of the True Hero I'd still rather eat a fuckhuge meal with you /f/ucking /f/a/g/gots than the people I'm going to eat it with in a few hours. Have a good dinner, /ffg/.

Enna Kros? More like Enna CUTE!

Seems like it rolls around when the daily dungeons switch over.

So wrong.

>DQ flavored minecraft
Kill yourself

Alena a cute!

gamerdude.thisisourcorner.net/ffrk/ingame_announcements.html#?requestedId=17112101&pageNumber=0

Black Friday relic lists (images & text):
>imgur.com/a/NuNnu
>gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76014810

>Survive Phase 1 of Bloody Moon just fine, but just can't survive the start of phase 2.

Would it be better if WoL had safety bit instead of Rikku? I figure there'd be a better chance of living if he kept his buffs to tank a lot of the damage after the AoE death, letting Rikku revive everyone else.

I'm ready to be disappointed.

Final Fantasy? More like GAYnal Fantasy!

I believe that's the name of a movie I watched once.

You mean Minecraft flavored DQ. And it's glorious.

I had death immunity on Ayaka and VoE. After the AoE KO, if you get reraised by rikku’s lb, you lose the buffs and get stat broken on top of that, so you’d have to play defensively for a while just to get the rotations/buffs on track.

So yeah, safety bit on your tank definitely helps. But a few stray comet moons will still kill the reraised characters here and there until you get the buffs rolling.

lmao

>50 Mythril

Yeah, I think I'll try swapping it on him just to see if it makes a difference. Really should have saved my star quartz for Genji Shield.

Don't you dragon quest guys have your own general to post in

>somebody will get upgrade materials in the Surprise Item Draw

no

The FFX banner is in like 4-5 hours right?

Aw, that's a shame. Maybe when XI gets a western release?

I'm glad jp versions of mobages don't do this shit to tempt me into spending.

lmao

No need to discuss it further ff7 is the best one

youtu.be/tWQV41CfBZU?t=8m44s

um, it says best games of all time, not best final fantasy. idiot

>Safety Bit
>on WoL
Nigga what the fuck are you doing?
Get that Genji Shield asap, it's the best f2p/non-TMR shield and it comes with death immunity.

>JPRK gets relic pickup banners every other week

If i got 2 ashe, and only 4 letter and arms, should i still farm 2 sorcery tms for one each?

Yeah but no cost breaks. This is more for BE though, because I want dracolord and 7*d.I hate 7*s. I'm no longer fine with just getting one character.

Spending all day leveling SAM in FFXIV. The only person I will even see today is the poor sap working the drive-thru.

Happy Thanksgiving bro! I celebrated it last month as is the way of my people but there's certainly no harm in doing it again while everyone else is. I'm thankful for a lot of things. First, as others have said, for all you anons here at /ffg/. I'm very thankful for coming to this general this year, it's been a blast. I'm also thankful for my waifu and finally getting a bunch of her relics, including 8*ing her ultimate weapon. I'm thankful for my good health, my family and my friends both here and elsewhere. I'm also thankful for this PC release of WoFF, it's really cute and fun. And the Black Friday deals! I know you're not gonna be pulling but I hope everyone who does gets something nice!
>that spoiler
Y-you too

>11 hours till 3%

How much do you think Tifa could put away at the Thanksgiving table? I say a couple platefuls, no prob.

>and a shitastic banner at that

it'll only be worth pulling once Cloud's banner is out

Definitely. To maintain that kind of physique with what she can do...well, characters capable of performing superhuman feats of strength would have to eat impossible amounts to put out that kind of energy but even if that was scaled down to something more realistic it'd be impressive.
Don't do this to me user, my boner can only take so much. Big eaters that aren't fat and don't gain are my fetish.

Tifa plowing into her fifth plate while you struggle to finish your second!

Johnny plowing Tifa leaving you with sloppy seconds!

I don't like how Golbez' recent showings in FF media have a massive hardon for him summoning Shadow Dragon.
It happens exactly once and it's totally scripted, Rydia BTFOs the dragon in seconds

feels good, i pulled this whore in a single 10+1. I was only ironically pulling since it was last day on limited time, didn't actually expect to get her

No need to be so tsundere for her

I'm thankful for my Mommy Lilly for being so beautiful and loving! Thank you mommy!

forget her, this is what i want

isn't it shit

Its like BiS for Ayaka and maybe Wilhelm

So...this was the least obscured photo i could get of the new theme. Maybe its somewhere else online but idk. Here's to you lads.

Muh dick. Fran 7* when?

bunny butt

homff3.ytmnd.com/

homseph.ytmnd.com/

homemp.ytmnd.com/

homzero.ytmnd.com/

homexd.ytmnd.com/

homdark.ytmnd.com/

>i was ironically wasting my resources
what did he mean by this

loli bunny butt

AYO FFRK FAGS, HOL UP
BEFORE YOU PULL ON TODAY'S FFX BANNER REMEMBER BLACK FRIDAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER
PULL ON THAT TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT YOU GET! YOU MIGHT GET WHAT YOU WANTED FROM THE FFX BANNER! the chance is low but it's still there

Fuck that, I desperately need water shit
If I got spare mythril I'll pull on the black friday stuff

The new relics on the X banner won't be on the Black Friday banner.

Where did the male vieras go?

They live in their own separate village.

You could still get Tidus' chain or ultra, which are good enough on their own.

Tifa polishing off all of the leftovers the next day!

BEape here
What am I looking at?