Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
blizzard.com/invite/2A7kvU7Y5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just don't fucking understand

1st for togwaggles smelly feet

Other posibility for Recruit deck is negative battlecries included in the cost and Overload

>he hasn't preordered yet

Nice job on the thread.

*gives you 4 turns*

It looks like the extreme dirty rat combo counter card

youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

i want togwaggles smelly kobold dick

Wouldhaveasmistress/10

Anyone else feel like Legendary Weapons are a meme since they're so easy to counter and instead the class legendary minions are going to be the high point?

Druid weapon looks insane

how does that garbage looks insane

I'm laughing at how retarded the Gwent devs are. They are taking 6 months to make a 30 card expansion and in that time Hearthstone has released 2 expansions with hundreds of cards

How fucking dumb are they? Are companies really this stupid that they can't compete with a simple card game like Hearthstone?

Most legendaries are memes. Although they could have impact in Wild. There are so many weapons, holding onto weapon removal or including in your deck doesn't seem feasible.

it is literally impossible to win a match as hunter if you don't have alleycat on t1

you simply cannot win a game where you skip turn 1 if the enemy actually has a turn 1

when will they fucking fix this class

The moment they decided not to release on mobile is when any card game declares it has no intention to compete, just mop up some money from stragglers.

I'll support this post once Grandmother and Houndmaster are removed. Hunter is full of fucking garbage "early game win-factor" cards - so no, we don't need good 1 drops.

Maybe include Argent Squire or some other 1 drop like hunter used to do?

Hey, it's that card from the Frozen Throne adventure.

kobolds and catacombs more like disenchanters and dust holy shit only the shaman legendary is any good

>Legendary

Garbage

Its fun when you manage to synergize with your random cards

fake saw it on hearthcards

I like it. Looks like Mill's BACK ON THE MENU

cute

Sure your opponent get a K&C card but in the end does it even matter?

>give stealth to your hero after being attacked
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW HSG?

Faker than your life.

I'm surprised it doesn't play itself from the deck. Patches is rotating out soon, they need a new must craft 1 mana legendary to sink dust.

>play a braindead trash playstyle where the game is decided by turn 5
>complain that you don't draw what you need in 5 turns
play a class that takes more than one brain cell

BLIZZARD WTFFFFFFF

>people are actually falling for fake leaks

This card doesn't look that bad desu

New card. Real exite

i want togwaggle to watch rick and morty with me, while i sniff his candles

Self-mill. Drain your deck as fast as possible, and swap the empty deck with your opponent. Then counter/mana drain the ransom spell and win.

I would just like to say how Ben is a great guy and thank him and his team for creating this great game and great expansion. Thank you, Ben.

Thanks, I'm irrationally angry now

At least I got most of it right.

tfw togwaggle will never free you from your abusive childhood

So how can this card work?
Maybe after you clear the board with Shadowreaper, then you can use 2 turns to OTK your opponent?

You didn't even bother to resize your card. 0/10

You're welcome.

Gimmicky gimmicks

Can the OCfag get a trip so I can filter him? I prefer Astolfofag at this point

>I prefer Astolfofag at this point
That's because you're a faggot. Neck yourself.

Pretty sure there is more than one person posting OC. And you can just ignore posts you don't like.

I took the main image from earlier in the thread, who I guess didn't bother to resize his card. Hearthpwn didn't have the image on their site (is it a Twitter thing?)

I CAME BACK HOME FROM BOWLING AND MY BACK IS FINALLY GETTING BETTER BUT WHEN WILL BLIZZARD REVEAL A WARLOCK CARD? I AM SAD THEY TREAT IT AS A NON-EXISTANT CLASS. WARLOCK IS A GOOD AND BALANCED CLASS THAT DON'T EVEN DESERVE AN EXPENSIVE COLLECTION TO PLAY.

Posting OC during spoiler season to get more attention should be punished with the rope

k

not me fa.m I just making a shitty linkin park joke

>THAT DON'T EVEN DESERVE AN EXPENSIVE COLLECTION TO PLAY.

What's so bad about oc?

Guys... I'm really liking these cards... should I, should I pre-order?

WHAT IS ZOOLOCK YOU SOYBOY?

Good goy.

A deck that has 2 epics and 2 legendary cards as a core.

>patches
>keleths
>warlock dk

Glad they rotated PO!

Fooling the likes of you is what makes this all the better. Every (You) I get whenever I post a fake leak only makes me stronger.

What a madman.

PATCHES AND KELESETH ARE USED IN MANY POPULAR DECKS. CRAFTING THEM IS PROFITABLE. IT IS NOT LIKE A RAZAKUS PRIEST THAT REQUIRES MANY LEGENDARIES TO PLAY. I WILL PISS ON YOUR SOULS.

Why are you screaming?

Demogorgon69#2332

Guys who play standard/ranked and dont buy card.. add me on B.net!

Lets get a group of players who play for fun, not for better bought decks!

It's the only way Gul'dan knows how to speak user.

What?

sure

Sent. :^)

Is this post serious or is it taking the piss??

I'm always down for more friends who play but I don't want to be baited.

>King Togwaggle Turn 10
>Explore Un'Goro to destroy your opponent's deck
>They don't swap back, they have a dead card in hand and a shit Warrior deck that is meant to survive to turn 10
>Of course they're gonna swap then
>Emote "Heh, Greetings"
>This card
>Instant concede

Instant meme goodness.

You better be meming in Wild, friendo

>that setup
Might as well play the new Warlock Lego at that point

Ok so meme idea.

A cycle deck that tries to bait or force opponent into having 10 cards when you play the King.
Problem with that isif they have geist in thier hand, they just geist you and never swap.

So I wouldn't call myself good at Hearthstone by any means, perhaps mediocre at best, but it really seems like blizzard is assigning way too much value to the recruit mechanic.Given that the minions come out of your deck, you get put one card closer to fatigue with each recruit you play, plus it's very possible to have already drawn/recruited whatever valid cards you had, and thus be left with an incredibly overcosted minion or paying high mana costs for a spell that does nothing.
Am I wrong, /hsg/? What am I missing? I know you can build your deck around recruit and make sure you get a certain minion, but even so it seems unreliable and simply not that good.

Didnt get ur invite?

in chat im: Kil Jumi

in the game: Demogorgon69#2332

Guys lets do this! group of players like 4-5+ and play for fun, its a great game.

>Demogorgon69#2332
I just realized that you didnt get the invite because I copy/pasted that instead of the proper battletag with a space: Demogorgon69 #2332

In game I'm BestMage #2125

The idea is that a lot of games, fatigue isnt ever really a problem.
Meaning in those situations, recruit is summon + deck thinning.
Think of the recruit minions as, summon x and draw a card.

But that can actually work with a control warrior deck.

Guys, here is also a chatroom! if U got problems, post ur battletags or join the chatroom!

LETS DO THIS!

I try to add you but it doesnt work, are you on EU or something?

blizzard.com/invite/2A7kvU7Y5

Invite for channel open guys!

I'm shy and also trans
also I bought a pack in 2015 but only once

can i still join or am i P2W?

>this group no longer exist
are you serious, on what server are you?

Yeah its im on EU :/ Damn.. I hope there is players or I could join US, no problems if thats possible.

if you're new I would suggest NA

we postin' shitty OC now?

King Togwaggle is one of the worst cards I have ever seen

>Spend 8 mana to get a 5/5, essentially wasting a turn
>Pass
>Opponent draws a card from YOUR DECK, plays the 5 mana card, and has 5 mana left to do something with
>Passes
>You draw from your own deck and may or may not have a 5/5

8 mana makes it too much for some top end aggro curve to try and time walk the opponent at 8. It is fucking terrible and makes no sense.

Giving me a 'no longer exist'

you can always go for surpreme memes and play it alongside lorewalker

The Ransom should have came with a benefit for your opponent.

Say, 5 Mana, swap back decks, opponent gets a 5/5 or something. Maybe not that large of a benefit, but you get the idea.

Guys make a group for you Americans! I might join if you get a pack. currently having problems switching to it from EU.

Also is here any EU anons?

5 mana, swap decks back, give your opponent 3 gold coins (gain 2 mana crystals this turn)

they want their deck back, they're gonna have to give you one heck of a mana advantage next turn

Can new player invest in hearthstone now because it's feel like the game is dying and other ccgs are coming out?

can i hit rank 5 from 10 with evolve shaman? i love playing that deck so much but i also want to get 5. i have tempo rogue and zoolock but i don't like them

Even if its "dying" its about how long it takes to die. Hearthstone will still be kicking for 4, 5, or 6 years. Its fine to get in now.

I tried to switch to EU and join your group but I get an error. Can you try regiving the link?