Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795423761
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.63E_6.63E_6.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6IVXs.6IVXs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.675ZG.675ZG.675ZG.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.659nE.659nE.63MII.63KbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want lolisquisher to じゅるり me.

dragonigger is the best class

>she sees your dick

What's the cutest card for every class?

I LOVE~ my big sister!

>midshadow, swordniggers and all sorts of midrange shits starts feeding on aggro decks
>aggro starts going away
>lmao dshit is back full force again
We do all the job to get rid of the runecancer and you cucks bring it back.
I'm glad I got my sleeves already.

Forest: Liza
Sword: Otohime RIP
Rune: Pascale
Dragon: Eyfa
Shadow: Cerb
Blood: Mini Soul Devil
Haven: Moon
Neutral: Ding Dong

Neutral is Alice you fag

>Playing grave desecration midshadow vs homebrew blood
>Mull the nut
>Going second
>He plays nothing, I drop skull beat
>He drops vania, I drop spartoi sargeant and face for 1
>He drops alpha wolfman, I party the wolfman and trade sargeant with vania
>He plays disagreeable demon and I shove an enhanced castor evo through it
>He plays a disagreeable again and claws castor before evo trading. I shove a spartoi soldier through him and drop grave desecration
>He drops an imp lancer for a free clear. Zombie spawns. I drop phantom dragon and trade in my skull beast and zombie to kill his imp lancer
>He drops alucard and faces. Zombie spawns I drop spartoi and prince catacomb to lock in a board for soul eater then face with phantom dragon and evo zombie into alucard to re-ambush it
>He blows the whole fucking board out with bloodhungry matriarch, leaving me 3 skeletons. Zombie spawns. I sacc a skeleton into matriarch then call of the void to kill matriarch and spawns a zombie
>He dark generals one zombie, then drops and evolved harnessed glass to kill the second zombie and both of my skeletons. zombie spawns, I drop soul eater and trade my zombie into harnessed glass for +2hp then drop othrus to kill his dark general and turn soul eater into 6/5
>He drops abyss beast to kill soul eater and cursebrand vampire. Zombie spawns and I play hresvelgr and a spartoi sargeant then face dropping him to 3 and forcing him to clear my full board or have 4 burn in his only card and topdeck next turn
>He plays furiae, kills hresvelgr with abyss beast, kills a zombie with cursebrand vampire. Zombie spawns and I lethal
Bizarro shadowverse is neat

>Goblin cumdumpster
>cute

Ara~

I just want the Aldos leader...

Is there a source, for research purposes of course.

>dirt rune mirror
>opponent draws Oz
>I don't
>he wins
all about skillz bre

u think im gonna read all that

Oh missed the new thread

Concede OR Quick Achievement Match

Anyone for a concede?

I gave dat nigga deeze zombies with my high illegal psuedo-ramp feat. Phantom nigga

Thank you cowgirl

whats wrong with you shadowniggers, is it the hormones or what?

aight das cool

Thanks fairies

>play aggro elf
>nothing but neutral forest
>swap deck
>nothing but dshit
How many crystals do I have to buy for premium matchmaking?

>log in
>get my daily bonus
>boot ranked
>first match first daily box
Nice

So which girl are you marrying?

Arisa is _____

A fucktoy for insects.

not for (You)

Forte

Sylvan Justice

Another turn 6 Bahamut, how fun and fair! I'm glad that I wasn't able to draw any of my 3 DoDs to remove a card that was cheated out with no other possible counter in my deck

Sounds more like a problem with your deck.

>complaining about fun and fair when you have 2PP Mordecai and 1pp spells

Post dick so we can tell you that's what happens when your only option was 3/40 dod's cause you're a greedy dipshit

You got nothin.

I just had a Dragon a little while ago who spent his last evo on Forte.
Vs Haven.
Over 20 cards deep into my deck.
With an Evo up.
Having used 0 Blackened Scriptures and 0 Baldies.
And this idiot doesn't get punished for me having SIX answers that I would KEEP IN MY MULLIGAN, because half way through my deck, I'd drawn 0 of them.

Outungaed

Help me improve my deck.
I just started yesterday. I beat Luna's story mode with it but I have a 100% loss rate in rank.

Just kill yourself bro, what could go wrong.

Did you not reroll for good cards at the beginning?

Stupid chest event has people going more tryhard than usual in Ranked, so that's an issue too.

Anyway, first big thing I see.
>Get rid of Lesser Mummy.
Literally better to have anything than a 2/2 that burns Shadows for no meaningful benefit.

I'd also kick Skeleton Fighter.

>titania's santuary, 5/7 forest giant, 3/3 fairy bringer, 6/1 ancient forest dragon up
>He just nep's and it's just ropeadoping me at that point
Shadowniggers can't be gassed fast enough

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795423761

Sword nerfs when?

lurk more

Skelefigher's good curve filler.

I didn't. Because I have no phone and I have a shit computer that can't run an android emulator.

>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795423761
It's kidna outdated isn't it?

It really isn't.

No, it's updated

How did you time travel to 2007 for this computer?

Just ward bro

>98°C
Having toaster is one thing. This shit on the other hand.

But they are the ones warding, usually

Okay, so I 'tried' to follow that steam guide thing and here's what I came up with.

Also I kinda like Lesser Mummy. And I don't have that many 2drop cards. Only ones I can see replacing it is Spartoi, Dark Conjurer or Belenus.

test

you need to regularly blow out your laptop cause dust builds up. you're risking damaging your computer above 50C

DShift matchups with Aggro weren't so stressful back before SFL
Rotation is conflicting me, on one hand it will remove this tumor but on the other i will lose so many cards unles i go play in DTumor containment mode, where most likely it will be even more faster thanks some new card

Shit.

Just post your neutral and shadow cards and someone will unfuck your shit

Outside of Midshadow which requires mininum 3 legends to function, Shadow is not very strong at the moment. You would have more luck building a budget storm deck. If you do especially want to play Shadow, please tell me how many vials you have (click vial extras on the card menu and post a screenshot, but don't confirm the vialing yet unless you want to). Would help if you posted golds and legendaries too

Why is this allowed

double vaginal

Because they only pull it off that smoothly 1 out of 5 games.

This is better but I'd still cut out Attendant, Spartoi Soldier, and Playful Necromancer. You have too many Skeleton Fighters even for aggro, cut it down to 1 or 2. You should have about 9 2PP followers in an aggro deck and you've only got 6.Lurching Corpse isn't that useful in aggro either. The main card you want in aggro is Prince of Catacombs since he lets you keep a board forever. Also you'd probably do better playing something else you have legendaries for, since every good Shadow deck relies on Eachtar to win games right now.

more like 1 out of 10

>HS has too many RNG effects
>SV basically comes down to who ever went 1st/bricked

Is there a CCG out there that takes actual skill? God I hope Valve doesn't fuck up Artifact.

Should have cleared the frog .

Indeed literally any of those other 2/2s for 2 would be better than something that wastes your Shadows.

Anyway, also see if you have any Goblin Mages or Goblin Princesses, they're both just solid budget cards for the new player.

In lower ranks and limited formats, it's not so bad. All of my 5-win Take Twos have been with Shadow just being able to make lots of stuff all the time.

What class are you and I can tell you

Lesser Mummy using up his shadows means nothing because literally nothing else in his deck sues Necromancy.

Hopefully they don't put cards on the marketplace.

The world may never know senpai, why did you let them do it?

It's never been accomplished. Even in magic the gathering and there likely never will be because having a game that can end and a game that takes skill are fundamentally opposed in a card game.

All my legos, the rest are only neutral and shadowcraft. Didn't bother posting bronze cards.

What this guy said. I hardly use Necromany in my deck.

Alternate leader skins for the default leaders when? I want Arisa in a cuter outfit and new lines.

Also I'm not really picky on what class to use. I only use SC because it had the most lego pulls.

Call to the Void, Zombie Buccaneer... oh he's listening to you guys and making some unga deck.
I hate you all.

Gee, it's almost like midrange and control matches are decided the the amount of high rarity cards you have or something...

Why must my decks always come to this...
Sahaqiel best girl though, her or Aether.

I dropped those cards here: Only card that uses Necromancy is Skeleton Fighter.

This better be legitime because I refuse to be married without a proper certification.

Just Monika

Try this. If you don't have some cards
Soulsquasher -> Spartoi Sgt or Lurching Corpse or some other 2 drop
Shadow Reaper -> Bone Chimera

Honestly, you may as well use some Necromancy for something.
If you're doing something like , I see how reason you can't drop Rabbit for those Buccaneers back.
Or DoD for CotV.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.63E_6.63E_6.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6IVXs.6IVXs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.675ZG.675ZG.675ZG.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.659nE.659nE.63MII.63KbE

Going off what you have here's what you can use. Vial Prince of Darkness since it sucks and he'll be rotated out soon anyway. If you still need more vials do more single player stuff or finish 20 private matches for 100 gold each.

I just realized I forgot DoD. You should run 2, I'd recommend taking out 2 Orthrus for it, or you can take out all 3 Orthrus and add a Catacomb

[losing to d-shift intensifies]

Overlord collab with S2 please. I want pic related as a new sword leader.

Because saha isn't dead without an EP and it allows you to use your bricks which solves the critical flaw with lucifer/aegis and a lot of the lategame
Aether can sometimes prevent disadvantageous attacks and also works with gruff to fuck shit up when they can't bonk her.

>BMonga as negro leader
no please

But there is no way to fit Pandora's Actor as a leader.

Reminder that we're going to play divegrass tomorrow against /tf2g/.
Starts around noon EST.

Don't beat DShift unless they brick or they mostly-brick and you're unga anyway.
May as well beat unga, dragon, etc instead of trying to turn a 5% matchup into a 10% matchup.

Aether can't pull Gruff, but she does always make a 5/7 Cleric Lancer. Gruff's just in because there's too many Haven cards for Hector to work consistently (even with how stupid the card draw gets with the amulets), I really wish I could run Hector.

Speaking of amulets, it should probably be 3 Globe and 2 Plea, not the other way around.

the real dragon priest legend is the 4 mana AoE one

No, I mean as a leftover body if she isn't cleared, she gives you 4 damage without an evolve which can be enough sometimes

I can't fail GM trials right? I'm thinking about sandbaging in it so I can play smoothly after.

/hsg/'s two blocks down

Thanks, I'll try these.

Oh, yeah, Gruff is a sick cleanup card against enemy evolves. He's pretty much THE card to save me from BnB several times too.

So how do I beat midrange sword as fairy aggro? I just don't know what to do. Even with brambles to deal with white paladin I get completely stalled out with wards every turn until I run out of cards.