Official PepePumps Thread

(see discord pins for verification of official thread)

PepePumps has upgraded!

See our new website look with fully functional pump countdown timer.

Make sure to check the discord pinned messages/website for all official info regarding pumps. Come join us at the only FREE to join pump group.

PepePumps is ran by user input and decided by group consensus.

A top ten list of pump coins are submitted by users and then rolled randomly for each pump.

(right now random.org is used and posted with a roll timestamp, however a rollbot customized for crypto w/link to exchange when rolled will be implemented by the end of the week)

Hold all your coins, have equal chance in the pump as everyone else, and best of all. MAKE PROFIT USING MEME MAGIC.

Our numbers are growing everyday and so are our PUMPS

We look forward to seeing you!

NEXT PUMP IS IN 45 MINUTES!

previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=PieceOfSheet
pepepumps.com/verify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

www.PepePumps.com

I've been involved with the last few pumps with PepePumps.

The group just gets better and better and everyone involved is winning. Bigly!

I must say that this is one of the best, open, transparent and friendly communities, never mind pump groups that I have ever seen.

The pumps just get better and better every day!

>these obvious pepepump shill posts

I mean, I'm in pepepumps too, but c'mon guys

Pretty comfy Group for talking about crypto in general.
The pumps get better every time; glad I joined last saturday

lol, yes. But they are 100% right.

fag

Time to make dat mulla

how did i get here ? where am i ?

Remember to sign up for POSWexchange using

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=PieceOfSheet

See you on the moon filthy kikes

quit bumping your own thread faggot.
sage

found the nopumper

So you pump it for 30 mins and it rises. Then 30 minutes later all the bagholders for the past year have sold to you and now you guys are the ones holding the bag? I dont get it. Whats the exit strategy?

i hold the bags mainly and then sell the next day for profit because ppl always jump on throughout the night.

i dont expect you to believe anything posted here, but join us. ask the members and make your own decisions.

Join the community check the previous pumps and see how well they went

Prepare your anus for 200% gains folks.

It's a good idea
I'm sure as this group ages and matures we'll be able use more volume

And yes lots of these people are from the group posting here.

But imagine what kinda free service that actually works would inspire them to come and post like this.

Would they do it if they were disappointed?

come join us!

!rank

This right here is why the government gets involved.

Stop.

They're doing it so they have another chance at dumping bags on you fool

what the fuck even is this?

You are entering a world of pain

Organized crime.

sounds interesting

tell me more

We get together to organize pump and dumps to create a false hope, causing legitimate people that are not affiliated with our organization to invest. We take our pump elsewhere, making those not affiliated with our group loose their investment.

I'm sure the sec could explain it better.

basically everyone in the group gets profit, redditors on the exchanges buy the bags

ah

i see....

>not illegal
>crime

lmao, ok moralfag

These bags are heavy guys

does Veeky Forums actually have the pull to do this shit?
wew

Pepe'sfails more like it.

get your pmups better organized. that was a sht bagholding show. better hope more idiots buy rn.

So... is it working or....?

Pumped pretty well untill it faced a 2.5BTC wall.

I made a bit over night holding pivx, took my pivx winnings over to pepepumps and lost a bit.

Now I know never again.

actually it's still running pretty well.

some dumbass tried to fud the operation. but he failed and all is on positive track

i didnt try to fud the operation ethtothemoon I just was saying the noobs were dumbing

Specifically this guy. He was trying to ruin it for everyone and fucked up big time.

It's only 200 sat above where it begun.

No one tried to "fud" anything, just ot enough momentum to push through a 2.5BTC sellwall so the price couldn't rise any more.

Pepepumps led everyone into a death trap essentially.

Oh how did I "fud" the shitty operation?
Shit was doomed from the start.

you literally just made a fud post

This is your great 8 minute pump. Pepepumps just doesn't have the momentum to take on any coin listed on bitrex, there's probably a reason why fear-pumps, ect charge to be apart of it. To ensure that the group has enough momentum and strategy to take on a 2.5BTC wall.

When people pay to buy in to a pump group they have already staked something to loose, so will co-ordinate a lot better than a bunch of pleb tier autists lurking pepepump message boards.

This guy fud'd then tried to get people to panic sell. FarmerJoe, you're a cuck

I made a fud post once I seen there was no comming back to 2ksat once it fell to 1.5k sat. operation was allready kill

I'm trying to get coin into poloniex to join the PepePumps group, anyone care to help troubleshoot?

the best thing about pepepumps is you have the choice to join or not to join.

we also value all opinions!

pepepumps is free to join and free to not join.

for those that have joined most have stayed

guys tomorrow im going to drop $1k into the pump, see if we can make headlines i got 232 eth and ill send over a couple

I do respect the idea that it is free to join or leave, but pepepumpsis missing strategy.

Would be better to trickle a pump rather than lift the roof within seconds. That way you could attract attention from non-pumpers and they'd bring valuable BTC into the pump to help buy up sell walls.

I don't know if it is possible, but maybe you could analyses from previous pumps the amount of BTC pepepumps has brought to the pump, and when selecting coins to add to the pump list, compare their sell walls to the amount of BTC you have available. That way you'll be in a position to not flop once the pump it's the first sell wall, enabling non-pumpers to be attracted to the pump. Which in essence is the purpose of pepepumps.

the best strategy would be for me to ask joining fee and take everyones coin and pump it myself and then keep all the coin

but im not fairpumps and i dont ask for people coin.

i just tell people to hold, and do the same. so far its worked well

this is fucking sad ethmoonbase

lolol farmerjoe

>Would be better to trickle a pump rather than lift the roof within seconds

That's part of the strategy. This pump had a ton of new people who didn't read the guide explaining the process. It's doing fine now and will continue to do great well into the future.

It is doing "fine", for a few brief moments. But within minutes this pump was back on it's way back to earth.

Either way criticizing like this is only going to help raise awareness to new pumpers that they shouldn't just go all in right away, and that they need to trickle their buy ins and hold.

I couldn't even load the fucking discord, so i never found out what the coin was. Well done Veeky Forums and pepepumps

you came 2 l8

to the discord? terrible design for a pump group

Yes, all the other free ones are much better...

wait a second, there are no other free ones.

Ay wtf happened to the discord

they close it every day

> moral fag

Ha. Na kid there's a difference between a retarded criminal and a smart criminal.

This is as retarded as it gets.

Visit pepepumps.com/verify/ to get discord link.

For some reason all the links were expiring early, so I just send out new ones each time.