T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 22nd of November:
845 – The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
1307 – Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
1942 – Battle of Stalingrad: General Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
1943 – Lebanon gains independence from France.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/bronies-crusaders/downloads/bro-v22
docs.google.com/document/d/15dDVR1z1hjGa7bdXYCrSZ2Wn8VdEweL5xu9fg38qxJU/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grandi banend for evasion again! Sad!

yeehaw

Third for the thousand year reich

>196530635
You know I included everybody on this board. You and me also.
>196530678
I am just fucked of this hypocritical board, while I know that atleast 50% are shitposting. They call other degenerate, while they themself jerk of to hentai and blame woman/jews/gays of it. While the biggest irony is that they are like muslims, which they hate with their whole soul

NI G G E R

>They call other degenerate, while they themself jerk of to hentai and blame woman/jews/gays of it.
No point being pure in a non pure society.
>While the biggest irony is that they are like muslims, which they hate with their whole soul
Muslims are based, other than fucking goats, polygamy, and being non white, which makes them not based.

>

Please use the proper infopic next time, thank you

>thousand years reich

bullshit shit

>muslims, which they hate with their whole soul
Don't really know what this is about but you're wrong on this one. Nationalists hate invaders. Not only do I not have a problem with Muslim immigrants as long as they are a small percentage of the population and do not engage in subversive actions, but I also support/sympathize with lot's of Muslim causes, including the Syrian Aeab Republic's civil war and the Hezbollah.

Why does Grandi try even though he gets banned

I wonder how a real WW3 would go down between super powers? I mean one where they agreed not to use NBC's or limit their use because ending the world via flash vaporization isn't exactly something anyone is too happy about starting.

It would either be hamstrung from the get go with limited changes to the world order, or world ending.

>Aeab
AEIOU?

WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE YOU MOTHERFUCKER
ONLY
FOR
MEIOU

So basically a WW1 situation where powers slog over small strips of land for a few years until one side gets tired of it all and taps out?

HUEIOHUE

No. it'd be fairly quick small scale. Unless some city combat happens, in which case it'd be another ISIS, or Stalingrad rather, situation, except this time with people with actual military training.

Autistic desire of control and attention, the guy is a control freak of the highest degree and wants /gsg/ talking about nothing except Vicky2 and his mod.

Roma Invicta!

Holy fuck HOI4 is so fucking shit. I mean I expected clunky UI and dumb AI, but it surprisingly even surpassed that.

>Grandi once again gets shitcanned by based mods
How will he ever recover?

If ww3 happened, it would be over something that would drastically alter the world's balance if power, like russia annexing ukraine (huge area with a huge population that can be integrated, could make russia ussr-tier strong again).

Damn, that event picture gives me comfy vibes of Roman legions marching through foggy, thick forests, unsure when and where the next barbarian attack will come.

What game should I pick up when I want to graduate from Total War and Stellaris into big boy grand strategy?

lol what how does Russia become "as strong as USSR" with annexing the desolate wasteland that is Ukraine

Darkest Hour and Crusader Kings 2 IMO

>implying it won't happen by accident because the conflict around some small, meaningless island escalates out of hand because all participants are too afraid to back down and don't really stop to think what they actually stand to win

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Why does he never stop?

Does anyone have AAR for DH?

From a strategic standpoint taking over Ukraine would give Russia overwhelming control of the Black Sea again, get rid of a pro-west country and put it back on the border of the Balkans and Poland which would scare the shit out of Europe.

We need a /gsg/er to take up the mantle where he failed us.

>Grandi wants the thread talking about nothing but Vic2 and his mod
>Using an infotopic which encourages Victoria 2 posting by removing many games from it, causing the userbase to attack them as unfit fot the general, limiting the numbers of games talked about.
Pick one

How do I increase force limit in eu4, imprvoing mil develpment in provinces just increases garrisons and manpower maz

Increasing development in general (not just military) increases the limit.

This thread had to be made rapidly so Grandi wouldn't try AGAIN

how much so, I've got tonnes of 17 dev woodland provinces, should I bump them all up to 20 or just make a few great, also bullshit how you need rights of man for trade goods to have standard affects

The general rule is that 1 development gives 0.1 force limit. Provinces with grain give 0.5 more. Autonomy reduces it with 1% per 1% autonomy.
A 15 dev province with grain and 25% autonomy means you get 1.5 force limit.
(The grain rule applies only to rights of man dlc)

What mod is it?

But i havent even got a visible doom counter.
Fix your shit paradox.

I don't know the exact formula, but i recall instances where i wanted more standing soldiers but couldn't blob, so i had to develop instead. Pretty fucking expensive too.
Just develop shitty undeveloped areas to keep the cost low.

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

We need a new info graphic, one that stays and isn't Paradox exclusive.

Why's most of the world grey nothingness?

Is this as retardedly unbalanced as I imagine?

Winter king
it's focused only on western europe

I played as slavs and hordes since the update and I didn't noticed a big difference

Yeah. Looting with literally 0 drawbacks.
I mean how does this even make sense. You raised your levies. You gotta keep your standing army, which is not working on the fields, fed and equipped.
Probably another case of MP balance™

Not him but it's "Winter Kings"

Then the rest should be cut out. Now it just looks incomplete and dumb.

Why is it such fun to spread your dynasty to other thrones

My guess is that they will add Western Germany and Iberia in future versions

they're planning to add a lot of new land

glorious Lotharingia rises again

YEEHAW

Indeedm and if Scotland stays alive i can noCB them and pull Tuscany and France into an easy war

Give me someone to play as in EU4, as well as a fun challenge. I know that there are links in the OP but I prefer to ask vtards because they usually give me something fun

willy waggle willy

England and never lose your french provinces

U-tsang --> Tibet --> China

Is this a ebin troll lulz thread? Where's HPM link?

Serbia
Restore pentarchy and genocide turks.

Here's the link
moddb.com/mods/bronies-crusaders/downloads/bro-v22

France
Escape to Canada then invade russia from the east
Final goal is retake france, but from the east

ebin xD

Migration games are always a fun challenge.

can you not

I want some autist to make an AAR about it

So I've always been on and off playing CK2, not sure what I need to do to make myself stick to it, I've only ever played Irish dukes so idk if I need to try something different? Most of the DLCs I've had also feel like they've had no effect on the game too so I think I might be missing out on that too. What can you guys recommend? Also, got no clue if mods would make anything better too.

The dlcs often open complete new ways to play the game. A good way to stick to ck2 is to play it in mp. If you have no autists to play it together, try to spread your dynasty and play your chars like a RPG. I think Ck 2 is the best rpg in the world.

How

If ck2 is an rpg so are the sims

I dunno, maybe the Ai got so annoyed with my fortress of chinese butthurt it decided to put some egyptians in the filipines.

Almost all games are an RPG.

Remember, /gsg/ - do not mix your ruler's bloodline with that of the peoples of the East. Stay within your culture and, if able, your own dynasty. Do not mongrelize your dynasty and people into a Eurasian bastardization.

But China's culture is superior to mine.

:(

This is the truth. I was playing a Sardinia game on ironman and mixed with an Asian from Poland. Every single ruler in my dynasty has been a dirty hapa since.

That's actualyl better because you get increased martial from the wroth trait.

What's wrong with hapas?

But my diplomacy is shit because I'm ugly and shy.

Thus was Iberia a step closer to uniting

Anyone want to play ck2 multi?

>game out of sync
>game out of sync
>game out of sync
>game out of sync
>game out of sync

Fuck that shit

works for me, maybe your internet just sucks

Yeah good point. Why the fuck does hoi4 have to have the most stable mp

Yo England wanna move these guys back home to prepare for our french invasion?

We get Aragon in this way who's probably better than GB so thanks austria, I was going to in a year

Which of these would you release and play as in a modern day GSG?

What mod has Liberian immigration in it? Was it RobMod or VickyMod?

THANK GOD ALMIGHTS FREE AT LAST

Release Bavaria, fill the rest of Germany with Turks.

Back. Suggest me shit

docs.google.com/document/d/15dDVR1z1hjGa7bdXYCrSZ2Wn8VdEweL5xu9fg38qxJU/edit

Put Serbia back under Ottoman control.