nijie.info/view.php?id=238536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to have sex with the US Navy!!!

That's a lot of seamen.

Madra reporting.

Cassin is so good

twitter.com/rL1LA/status/933640202211377154

I wish my ship looked like this

She's fucking 93 years old you sick fuck.

I want to marry Cassin!

First for Alabama when!

I want to hold down Cassin and violate her

Are the new Kagerou destroyers any good?

Yokosuoka reporting in with current standings
11/24 6:18 JP time
Unicorn 8431
Atago 5804
Yuudachi 5719
Akagi 4744
Zuikaku 4547
Elridge 3729
Cygnet 2393
Shigure 2069

>Atago 2nd
Boy I'm glad I'm not on such a shit server

Is this South Fatkotas sister?

Is she getting put in?

I've rolled three goddamn SSRs so far.
And they were all Warspites.
Is the rate up broken?

Any recommendations for my Fleet?

make them all 100

Touch Akashi.

Fucking finally an SR dropping in world 3.

touch the pawprint

samoa

Close but it's not her.

I WANT TO FUCK JABBERIN.

where's your san diego now

Toot me bros, it's time to spend the last of my 140 cubes. Mikasa needs to come home.

Absolutely no toot.

>use all my cubes
>only one ssr
>it's a fucking Sandy
Jokes on you, my level of unluckiness transcend even rigged gacha.

TOOT. Thank fuck she finally appeared.

That's what she wants you to think.

>roll 30 times
>got 1 Warspite
I've got Erebus,Terror, Kuroshio and Hamakaze.
should i level them?

Does Mikasa sperg out if she's deployed with Nelson?

Both Erebus and Terror are pretty decent and they're the lowest oil cost 'battleships' in the game. Be warned their actual hull class is Monitor and as a result they're EXTREMELY fragile compared to a normal BB or BC. They're good to stick in maps you've already cleared that needs a little more "oomph" to farm, not very recommended for clearing world 10 for example. I can't speak for the new DDs as I haven't really played with them.

Is it possible to put the beaver badge on the monitors?

So I burned 300 free diamonds in Akash for 5 rollsi...the Flagship has returned...and yes I know the equipment I put there is horrible.

Are they useful for the kamikaze daily?
I remember a gif about their skills posted here.

>6 T1 books into 1 T2 book
Why would you do this?

>and as a result they're EXTREMELY fragile
This is the problem I have any time trying to use Erebus for farming; usually my front line (whether solo CL or 3 cheap DDs) can survive just fine but the solo backliner gets wrecked by suicide boats and planes if they're not tanky enough. It's really annoying having to throw in a second CL just because the flagship is dying when Aniki is taking hardly any damage

As long as Kuroshio and Oyashio's Torp stat is anywhere near the other non-Kamikaze Kagerou class already in the game they'll be solid units.
Hamakaze's first skill is basically worthless unless the party wide effect affects the unit whose HP dropping to zero triggers it, her second skill is okay though.

They are actually decent at map clearing provided you watch out for battleships and have burst damage. Plus, a backline of Hood, Rodney, and Erebus is just fun

>t. sub 70 shitter who doesn't have enough books

>having that many gold red books
why do so many of my botes need them fuuuuuuck

who else here /BIG HOUSTON/ ?

Been thinking about it.

Special railgun equipment when?

nijie.info/view.php?id=238536

Is there much more use for diamonds? I bought all back yard slots though I didn't buy upstairs(doesn't seem worth it cause no exp) - dockyard is at 230 slots...what should I use them on? Don't really need more equip slots or anything, dock got plenty space.

>This body belongs to you, so do as you please....nn....ah
LEWD
LEWD
LEWD

buy skins for waifu

i wanna lick that flat

>cause no xp
Other than the +20% XP from battles you get from using sparkled ships, you mean?

>This body belongs to you, so do as you please....nn....ah

Oh I sure will

anshin shimasuuuuuuuuuuu

why would anyone willingly use such ugly ships?

Can someone translate the moonrunes for the missions

Which missions?

Well, I guess with Oyashio, Kuroshio, and Hamakaze out, we can understand the theme for them. Kunoichi. We have fucking loli Kunoichi for Kagerou class.

Honestly, Kuroshio and Oyashio just look flat rather than lolis, while Hamakaze looks like a gremlin with her fucked up proportions and gigantic head.

all of these cruiser/dd retrofits and i dont even have enough purple still while trading in blues constantly

Only thing fucked up here is your head

Should i retrofit Hamakaze? Does she get good?

Her skills make her more of a PvP ship. And I doubt ijn fleet would be meta anytime soon.

Sure, but that is utterly pointless as I easily have a route to leveling up ships 5 at a time to 100 over maybe a day of auto and the exp share will be here soon to make that even more pointless than it already is.

As it is with available skills and such, IJN is suited for short fights.
Akagi and Kaga have that double damage for the first airstrike. (Enterprise also has a similar skil)
Takao has that chance for double damage once a battle.
A lot of IJN ships have the double torp dump skill.

What do I do with these Zulu flags?

Collect all 4 of them, get a prize.

And here I thought I had actually made it.

Get 4 of em and trade them for mikasa or a piece of rainbow eq

if it's mikasa everyone is going to be pissed they wasted tons of cubes

This is correct.

>tfw want to buy America ships on world of warships to drive Enterprise.

does anyone know whats the translation for the special task chain for the flags?

1. Tap on Mikasa and chase off the Tester-1 Alpha or whatever the fuck her name was.
2. Build 10 botes
That's all we know until tomorrow.

>spending money on a ship that costs more than an entire full game
Don't do that.

thanks friend

Who's the illustrator for Hiei?

Same as Mikasa's, criin

When are we getting Yamato?

I got Cleveland twice today. What am I supposed to do with dupes?

Limit breaking user

If the Mikasa event ends on a cliff hanger or anything I wouldn't surprised if we see her next month on JP the way things have been going.

>USN are the supposed protagonists
>all the events are about the IJN
???

They likely decided to play the first few months following the Japanese release conservatively and follow KC's model of mostly focusing on IJN boats until the game got its legs.
Of course the game has exploded into popularity which is probably also why they're doing Elections so early on so they have a clue what boats people like overall, and where to go moving forward.

Who's the illustrator for the designs that got replaced?

>Ded thread
B-but I thought this was the GBF killer... This can't be real bros...

at some point the thread will die and then people will just go back to mbg and start triggering the fags over there instead :^)

>Prologue covered Denmark straight
>main story chapters are USN against IJN campaigns
>KMS event is more or less AL's dramatization of the kraut's last stand
>Crane event is against Akagi's postwar ptsd issues
>Return of Wargod event is IJN's first contact against AL abyss
I'm expecting more IJN enemies in main story till we hit Leyte Gulf too, together with 'first contact' mini events with the abyss for the other nations naval group's.

Isn't it the person who drew Enterprise and friends?

Well if anything this thread is a whole lot more active than another two generals I'm in

>people like big titty slut boats

Owari da..

Is the dialogue from the event uploaded anywhere? I want to at least try and read it, the interactions look fun

>Akagi postwar ptsd

Shouldn't she be at the bottom of the sea?

The original illustrator is ハオ, he did the illustrations for Yorktown-class and Cleveland-class ships, yeah.

His favorite KC girl is Kongou too.
Must've been ecstatic to get the chance to draw his own Kongou-class ships only to get shafted by Yostar. RIP.

So with the Mikasa mini-event we got the Big Bad finally showing up.

Anyone else got a clue why there's buildings sticking out of the sea? Or why the Big Bad has shown up so early in the life of the game?

Botes don't die when they're killed.
All the botes also all live at your base.

The crane event also had some Abyssal fuckery going on like it was an experiment or whatever.

The story is supposed to be post apocalyptic or something, probably bote girls are humanity's last hope or something.

He also drew Tirpitz. Which is why she looks much better than Graf Zeppelin, Schnarost and Gnessiau.
What last stand? You mean the part where they were sitting in port and were just bombed by the RAF? Only Scharnhorst had something resembling a last stand.

If anything, and reading the comments, it's been far more stuff to go on than what Kancolle's been puttering about for the past few years, events included.