>should probably be farming ap for raid next week
>launch game
>instantly crashes
think it's trying to tell me something

reminder that we have a Veeky Forums lore thread on the weekends now

>farming ap
>in 2017

kek

Anyone know how long the legion sale will go on?

good morning /wowg/

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759586615?page=1

>hey guys we figured out you all really liked these new glasses. awesome!
>we are going to restrict them btw :)

you basically still have to be actively farming every day if you wanted to be 75 like a week ago

redpill me on thundertwig

which class should i make to stop at 60 and grief the project 60 nerds with

Even with rank 3 it takes a lot of time and autism to gather 200 starlight roses

redpill me on amirelevantyet

tell me all I need to know
thanks babe

I'm officially switching to horde. Deleted all my alts and I will be switching my main to horde later.

Fuck it feels good to get rid of all those fucking basic human characters.

transmog restrictions piss me off hard

some of the best healer weapons including the legendary were a mace and as a priest I can only transmog staves

fuck off

Elven genocide when?

yeah I went there once and it was way nicer than usual Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums threads but I guess that's because it's a niche?
because these boards are usually worthless

My man

today, actually

post slutty pandas

Right now, lets get a move on it.

Loktar Ogar brother!
FOR THE HORDE

>druids, don't worry! you will be keeping your glowy new forms in legion! :)
>except you will never be able to use them again because you would need to have fist weapons/dual daggers to transmog them :))))))

same goes for the other classes with non-standard artifact weps
the fuck were they thinking

Which faction has more ERPing men pretending to be women?

When Zul'jin comes back from the dead

please stop this

Alliance is by far the most popular when it comes to ERP

I thoroughly believe you can reach into your creative stores and find a cool transmog based around a staff
seriously, use your imagination a little, not everything needs to be ideal

Redpill me on scripts

user this is your last one. After this you need to get off the stuff

'cause only non-brainlets venture into Veeky Forums

of course I can but who says I want to?

post slutty elfs

Will I be able to mog any color of my hidden appearance or is that fucked too?

I need slutty pandas to live, sorry.

They actually try to discuss the lore of warcraft? Yeesh. They will discuss anything

>post elves
fixed that redundancy

Is this normal? This shit is driving me crazy.

>WAHH LET ME WEAR THESE RETARDED LOOKING GLASSES ALL YEAR LONG
die le randum xd lover

>be an average-looking dude
>decide to become a shit-looking girl
why?

Manipulated by a society controlled by jews
Just like the rest of this shit-tier traps

I really want a cute panda gf

It's not just that though. The question that enters my mind is why are cosmetics even restricted at all? What is the purpose? What is their reasoning? The answer is because Blizzard says so, which shouldn't be okay in anyone's book.

Do they gain anything by doing so?

Sadly, no one wants to do AV since it's both too long for farming crates, and at the same time not as long as the original version (the modern version of AV just has both teams rushing to kill the bosses as quickly as possible) which makes it less fun

Never thought I'd be fighting alongside a human.

/wowg/ I have a hypothetical question:

If you were streaming WoW and trying to grow your audience, AND you made a really good trap, would you stream as a guy and OCCASIONALLY stream as a trap as like a “special event” for your audience to generate hype or would you ALWAYS stream as a trap and try to just milk the trap lovers and other people who genuinely think you’re a girl for more consistent viewership?

>wanting to genocide creatures that evolved from you and are superior in every way

Wow, just like real life niggers!

it isn't something most people do on a whim
typically, people who actual dysphoria who takes steps to transition to have a better quality of life and lower suicide rates
but other people don't, and just act impulsively based on fetishes or trying to fit into a bad community, and that's obviously just a mess

stream as a "girl" in panties and thighhighs and sometimes "accidentally" show a peek of my bulge on camera

mental illness that is celebrated

>those teeth
Anglo genes everyone

what about side by side with a friend?

It depends on how good your female voice is, really
if you can pull it off all the time, there's no reason not to
but the juxtaposition is probably more impactful for regular streamers, and will probably be easier and more comfortable for you not to give yourself a dress up requirement to stream

That makes sense. I don't particularly enjoy it either, at least not modern AV.
According to wowhead I need to loot a book off of players in AV for the paladin artifact weapon appearance thing. Three AVs so far, all three had 40 min wait (even using merc mode) and no luck. Sucks.
Do they still do AV weekend or something? I could wait for that.

just because a very small portion of people celebrate it does not make it really celebrated
too much internet ruins your perspective, the vast majority of people do not accept it

>tfw my little brother of whom I was very close married a FtM bulldyke tranny
>tfw she's a complete psychopath and manipulated him into thinking I was dangerously insane and ripping off money from my parents
>tfw they almost put me into an institution and sit on their ass while getting 900 bucks every month from my parents who are poor and way too nice and don't want to be estranged from their son
>tfw we haven't spoken in month and I don't know if he'll end up red-pilled or stay mind-controlled
Trannies: not even once.
Thank god I have WoW.

why is this board so obsessed with trannies, what's wrong with a real girl you disgusting degenerates

Aye, I could do that

our generation was born too late for companionship with real girls while gaming so we make do

They fit to my transmog. You die yourself.

>trannies
>real girl
???

should i make a goblin fire mage or will i regret it?

the vast majority doesn't mean anything if they're going to get pushed around by the small minority

>After this you need to get off
i'm trying

needs pandas.

even the laziest, fattest, ugliest, most incompetent biological girl is still way out of the average 4chinner's league

Men who cut off their penises aren't women, sweetie

itt
fetishists vs turdbrains

FUCK OFF /v/

im too addicted to jainas boobs and pussy to leave.

best panda/class combo

Anyone here who enjoys pretending to be a female or female character and lewd chatting with the intent of making someone spill their load?

Quickshot#8433

Was ion trolling with the panda deathknight tweet?

>pls b real

I mean there is already a DK pandaren follower

kys yourself you degenerate

We can only hope.

nothing wrong with degeneracy

It's a fake tweet.

nothing wrong with a jerkoff session with a "girl"

not a human. a friend

Is the t20 4 piece supposed to be terrible for monks now? to use it I lost the head legendary and a good chink of dps

The usual autistic blizzard thing where you can't enjoy content outside the current expansion.

Rate legion on a scale of 1 -5

Best class for nukin enemies? I just want to destroy the wild life and delete enemies.

4. Pretty okay.

>chink

2.5-3
its fun and alright

>le neon green fel aesthetic
I hope I never see this shit again after this expansion

Same

>t. demonhunter main

PVE 3.5
PVP 0.5, it's bad. An entire xpac of 1 step forward 2 steps back, it seems like. And the pvp participation is in the dumpster, less than TBC. I never thought I'd say this but I miss resilience.

anyone wanna do a quick 10 arenas for the gear lol

arms warrior here

>you will never be able to go in BGs and just roflstomp noobs anymore due to gay stat templates

i miss this desu, even from a pver I could get OP trinkets and rape

So I've never tried DPS before and I'm finally starting with a Marks hunter because I wanna be a rifleman, but it feels tedious as fuck. Is this as good as dps gets? I would try rogue but I'm really afraid of being edgy

>remeber playing blood dk during wotlk in pvp
good times