us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>New heroes, Laning changes, Performance-based MMR, Laning updates, Voice chat, and more!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179036/
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182211/
>**BLACK FRIDAY**; 360-DAY STIM SALE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21215184/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179035/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182210/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21194320/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21273593
rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/fedbc58a7d88e02963b7f2b894e394ac/2391051 - Sylvanas_Windrunner The_Witcher World_of_Warcraft animated botchling crossover.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=sfuJ1SAABT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CPyFhMeFwzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wish they released skins quicker

>enemy greymane finishes his cocktail quest at 23 minutes
that isn't normal right

Yes stand right there.

Cocktail really depends on the enemy team bunching up for teamfights. If they don't it takes a long time go get those stacks since you have to start at level 7. So your team was being shitters and not grouping for fights.

also, the long awaited, leaked months ago PvE zerg brawl is here

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21273593

the theory that it was planned to release along Firebat is dead

>So your team was being shitters and not grouping
ye guilty

it hurts

Team how do I play Uther ?

Lucio is always going to out heal. You are talking about the healer with the longest cooldowns vs a healer that heals by existing.

Work on your timing and dont go for the basic attack/stun talents unless you know what you're doing.

That still dosen't change the fact that 200k healing is an absurd number.

Just means they grouped up and he got full 5 man amp value every cast. Your teams inability to secure kills allowed him to farm healing numbers.

>a ton of chip/poke from lunara, nazeebo and alarak
also uther isn't picked for throughput

Q whatever gets Q'd by either Diablo or KT. After 10 Divine shield whatever gets Q'd by them.

I'm not even lyob, I'm just someone who thinks that 200k healing is absurd. Even with RejuvenescĂȘncia

Yeah it's a high number. Just letting you understand why it was high.

Alex ended up being super cute and I am fucking garbage at her. Oh well.

She reminds me of Auriel when it comes to their spiel.

rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/fedbc58a7d88e02963b7f2b894e394ac/2391051 - Sylvanas_Windrunner The_Witcher World_of_Warcraft animated botchling crossover.gif

Iszha when?

I don't think Abathur would approve of cat ears

Irredeemable

So I have been searching for what the hell might be wrong with my game? any ideas?

Quit and restart, fixed it for me

I have done that, I have also reinstalled, deleted the cache, deleted the temporary files from the launcher, tried repairing, tried updating both said everything is good. I am at my wits end about what the issue might be.

It's either a hardware problem or maybe the game thinks you're doing something else. When I had it happen I was in a party and everyone was sitting in the lobby waiting for the others to "leave a game".

Well if it is a hardware problem it is recent it was working fine on the exact same rig last week.

Update your drivers, Anti-virus, your OS and also also enable telemetrics so we- someone can troubleshoot properly.

Try deleting Versions Folder, Repaired Install, Played a Quick Match, Played Training again.

I think the bug is something to do with all the new codes going out. Some of our accounts might be thinking we're "New" and haven't gone through training so of course, we can't have any Heroes.

Try going through the Training Match once. It can be found in the pop-up menu located in the bottom right.

Also post your rig because it may be a failing HD or shit RAM problem, who knows.

armchair balance time:
>nerfs
Sonya (spear), Zul'jin (mage), Greymane, Diablo (devil's due), Garrosh (combo)
>buffs
D.va, Junkrat, Kel'thuzad
>change
Alexstrasza (QoL), Varian (shieldwall)

Haven't played in a while. How is my main Brightwing doing lately?

>nerf greymane

"no!"

Thanks I will give it a try, I need to go do some family garbage soon.

try switching through the other modes

>start winning a lot
>get a split pushing Li Li
ponderous

Ana is the most fun support they've added to this game. DAMN

>Alex-okaa is the most fun support
FTFY

Fine but weak solo support like always

Brawl is fun but way too easy

The new brawl should be added to 'Challenges' and they can add multiple difficulties.

How's Cassia? I was thinking of picking her up.

They're great moms both of them. I love the incidental "thanks mom!"

Really good against basic attack heroes, does a ton of damage, you have to be a stutterstep god to use her effectively like Valla

She only has one really good build and two kind of meh builds.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

When

Would it mean Firebat is no-go ? or post-poned ?

Jarvan skin.

Best comp for brawl?
Lucio Sonya Zarya Varian Rag imo

Mostly ok with this. But fuck D.va, she's so goddamn annoying to deal with.

D.va is not even the most annoying warrior to deal with.

No but she is incredibly annoying, the saving grace being that she gives half xp with her mech dying, still aggrivating to deal with.

Plus she can detonate it to deny the xp and immediately get another health bar, and her bomb is insane when comboed with any roots/slows.

Imo muradin is even more annoying.

>allied malth dies solo to muradin
>then diablo
scared to watch the replay

short-ranged anti aa
usually just gets stunned and blown up
don't pick her into mages

maybe she'll be more of a thing if they change abilities like Valla Q/W into physical damage

It's really easy to bloat your healing numbers if your allies stay alive. If your allies die you don't get to bloat healing numbers as much. In particular your alarak and stitches fed their asses off.

On top of that uther isn't good at bloating healing numbers because his heals are single target or a line and very mana expensive, not lol aoe for next to free. Uther works by preventing damage (through armor or invulnerability) or helping with lockdown (through stuns).

I'm going to guess that the map was tomb of the spider queen, right?

>45.3%
Give Li Li her damage back please!

>make a pve brawl
>have to play the exact same brawl 3 times for the lootbox
Why?

>buffing junkrat
Lol. No, he really doesn't need it, he's fucking absurdly strong as is. Stop taking spread volley (take endless nades), stop taking rocket ride, start taking rip tire and cannonball.

Stop taking shitty trap talents.

>"user we have to talk. Why did you make me take Dragon that round?"

>blizzard reworks a hero
>less build diversity and overall weaker
Every time, I hope they don't touch Tyrael and Sonya.

I do sincerely hope that they fucking obliterate Sonya in her inevitable rework.

She is not going to get a rework they are just going to nerf some talents like poison spear. Source blizzard poster in reddit.

>remove some talents
>shift some talents around in different tiers
>call it a rework
Honestly I only like the Artanis rework, the rest is kinda meh

I fear for Sylvanas the day they decide to "rework" her

>turns off buildings
>waveclears
>useless ranged creep otherwise
then again they already reworked her
kind of

She has okayish poke damage and can take camps fast after level 13 with Windrunner. Her AoE silence is nice too when used correctly in teamfights.

Diablo is ok I guess. Rexxar too kinda. He used to have a lot more build diversity but he still has some.
I'm seriously concerned for Tyrael though. I get that most of his talents are absolute dogshit but I fear if they touch him we'll lose the last of his 3 great talents.

Still missing Imposing Will.

Remember when hots just came out and Sonya was widely considered one of the weakest heroes in the game? Blizzard didn't give her a rework then, I doubt they'd do it now.

Tried all this no fix, my rig is an AMD Phenom II X3 720 OCed to 3ghz
64 bit windows 7 OS
16 gigs of RAM
Video Car is a Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB

I don't think it is the HD because if it was it would show up as having corrupted data when the install check was run, as for failing RAM I have not had issues with anything else but I don't know how to check it.

Did they do anything else but buff War Paint?

Well that was all I could really tell you from an armchair position. Next step is contact Blizzard and kill time with something else, unless your google fu is strong enough to find a obscure fix.

She really is.

The only thing they changed before she became S tier meta goddess (at least as far as I remember) was a small buff to her attack speed. People just learned what talents are actually good, before that Sonyas were usually recommended to get shot of fury, full seismic slam and leap. You jumped onto an enemy, pressed W a bunch of times and one of you died.

They fixed an attack animation problem she had that let her attack instantly after casting abilities instead of having to use ability wait and than attack.

It made her do massive damage with follow through and slam people into the ground.

Jesus why is Alextraza so THICC?

>Arbitrarily decide hero is now a tank counter
>Remove interesting trait, replace with 1-dimensional "tank-killer"
>Now every talent tier is 1 ability only
>New playstyle is just press D and right-click
>New talent tier is 50% trap talents
Give back Tychus

Dragon of life and fertility.

To distract you from how shit and lack luster she is. Is it working?

Yes?

Than everything is working as intended. Make sure to buy the skin.

>buying skins
Red-haired mommy is the only mommy for me.

We might be convinced to rework her model if you don't buy the skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfuJ1SAABT0

Hanzo theme is decent.

But her default skin is objectively the best at this current point in time.

I need to play this game sober. Whenever I play drunk, all I can think about is what a fucking joke this game is. How this game is a joke in terms of balance and appeals to WoW LFR players with a hilariously broken matchmaking system.

Fun game but holy shit this game is seriously a joke.

Didn't say you had to use it, but you better buy the skin for the shitty character we released. Don't forget to buy Hanzo's incredibly lazy skin as well.

Genji theme is superior

youtube.com/watch?v=CPyFhMeFwzM

No one plays HOTS for serious gameplay. cmonBruh. There's a reason Twitch chat spams H OMEGALUL TS whenever HOTS is even brought up. It's a joke of a game.

So, when is the better matchmaking coming?

I'm the complete reverse. Being buzzed is how I enjoy losing 59% of my matches

desu I spent 3 years playing League and was miserable for it. Every time I made any kind of mistake, I was a piece of shit and didn't deserve to live and the league ranked system was brutal in solo queue. Sure, hots is nowhere near as skill based as tying your own shoe and based on team comp 95% of the time, it's still fun. I play it because it's fun, it's far less toxic and games only take 15-20 minutes.

Sorry, but it doesn't come close to the sweater puppies skin. Not even close.

>not at least the red version

How do I Alarak? Just got him from a chest, he has no sustain, no pushing power, no mobility, his burst is short ranged as fuck, why would I play this hero over any other melee assassin out there?

LOL

How to spot a bad player. Alarak is OP as fuck dude.

land your combo

>no sustain
lightning zap on heroes

>no mobility
deadly charge and alt+w

>no pushing power
ye

You need a team. His whole job from what I understood is silencing and pushing people out of position, which translates to not much happening if you're by yourself.

fuck off icy veins

Yeah, I'm bad at a hero I've never played before. You really got me there dude.

Ok, thanks. That lightning is super finnicky to land, having to catch precise moment where the enemy is between you and some other target.

>tfw you're playing tyrande and the enemy abathur stays in the same obvious spots the entire fucking game

You got all the ez owls, right?

Alextraza sure is MILKY

She sure is.