/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I want to violently praise umu!

The Saint

What's the term for someone who has only spent money on the guaranteed 5* roll?

a retard

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!
Great thread OP.

Someone who spends his money wisely or doesn't have a lot of disposable income. I'm in the latter group

Post your FGO sins.
Confess and get an increased 1% rate up on SSR CEs until 2017

I will start, my sin was rolling for my waifu instead of just saving for Merlin and Jeanne Alter, now I have 0 quartz and no waifu

a sensible human bean

I still haven't been able to make myself decide on whether I should try to roll for Helena or not. I want her, but it's scary risking not getting Shuten.

Fluffy Servant

probably "minnow"

I deleted people from my list with either Mashu in their all slot or Liz.

How to fix Arturia:
>Mana Burst is now Mana Burst: Dragon, increases NP damage by 50% at max rank for one turn
>Intuition is now Sheathe of Excalibur: Avalon, grants 15 stars to Arturia per turn now and grants Invincibility plus Evade(1 time) for one turn, restores HP by 3000 at max rank.
Is She salvageable now?

I really want to grial my wife but I'm not sure if it will be worth it.

Fed Kiyohime and Cu Caster to Herc for EXP when I started out. I got Kiyohime back but Cu Caster will forever taunt me.

I need another Gudo before the event ends what AP do you farm!

What is the recommend level for Christmas? If I bring in a lvl 40 Martha, Caesar, and Marie and just carry them with one super high level servant, will that be enough?

Also what is the mission we are going to farming in the end? From what I understand we get to a certain point and just spam apples indefinitely. What is that point?

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>Im probably one of the few anons that genuinely like fluffy queen
>probably won't get her anyway

Hurts

Which support setup do I go for?

I guess you can wait for the illya/medb banner if it doesn't fuck up any other plans you have

London coming soon. Are you ready boys?

>Mana Burst is now Mana Burst: Dragon, increases NP damage by 50% at max rank for one turn
Isn't this a nerf?.

Oops, forgot to mention that Buster Effectiveness is still kept on Mana Burst.

Nice to see a thinking man in this thread.

Add me if you plan to feed me with FP, got 5 spots.

Waver is NP2...thanks paid gatcha

330+ quartz/34 tickets and counting. I'm not ready at all.

Well, one will take a whole lot more waiting than the other.

I thank the gods that she isn't a 5*.

There are plenty of scatfags here

middle

I'VE SPENT $600 ON SHISHOU BANNER AND NOT A SINGLE SSR!!!

So what makes a good crit team?

Scat, Jack and ???

3rd

REMINDER THIS IS THE JETS META AND TO EQUIP KALEIDOSCOPE TO YOUR JETS AND PUT HIM IN THE BERSERKER SLOT.
I hope you guys like the free FP

Tamamo/seibah/Redman/Scat/Drake/Waver/Hassan/Jets

These are my current plans, though I'm doing a 10-roll for Kintoki in 2 days for a chance at NP2. I might regret it but he really doesn't have any solo rate-ups in a long time so I want to try, and Kintoki/Shuten are my top priorities regardless.
Helena however, while I like her alot and most certainly want her, and would be fine with accidentally rolling Rama during her rate-up, is sort of scary to go for.

Last day of farming Caster quest. And i discover double Ushi + Tamamo is better then Ushi and Drake. Just kill me.

2030 waver

>being unfaithful to Jeanne
we dig our own graves, dummy user

Give it to me straight then. How bad is it?

Doesn't stand a chance when it comes.

third seems good
the only thing I ever use from ALL is waver and formalcraft > prisma cosmos

If I get bored I'll start deleting people off my list, provided that they aren't a whale.

Merlin x2 + Jalter with 2x LB 2030
Quick is a meme you will come to understand the longer NA goes

BIG

I think my Scat is trying to tell me something.

>Fed Cu Caster for EXP
This.

I just realized that , and the crit stars per turn on Avalon should last for 3 turns not 1 either.

LB 2030 waver + Jack and any other good Buster servant

i have enough materials to max ascend
Martha Orion SaberAlter Tamamo Emiya

but they dont get much stronger should i just do it anyways

I've decided to do it lads. Blue doggo more like Gold doggo now!

>not a single lv90 servant
>no mona lisa
> mostly trash servants and CEs in general
>>>>add me if you plan to feed me with FP
You shouldn't be so haughty and act picky if your lineup is this trash.

>Dickrolled for Scat even though I fully knew she was cuckbait and sloppy seconds (Didn't get her, instead, I got 4 of the old knight CEs)
>Attempted to save for Raikou but the urge got to me and failed miserably, now I'm sitting at 0 quartz and roll every chance I get like a God damn addict
>Spent apples in GUDA, even though I was warned since the beginning of these threads that the Christmas event was God-tier and I'm currently sitting at 30
>I play FEH and I like it a lot more since I actually get SSRs
there and I'm a sucker for unit management

Unless you're willing to spend real money, I feel like we're forced to pick between Shuten and Raikou. It's a shame because I like both of them a lot, but Raikou is significantly stronger so it seems like the better pick. Plus she has giant tits.

Are you the same motherfucker that tried to say Spartacus was better at farming doors than Jets a few hours ago?

scat needs a waver really
well there is always that ticket in 2 years, not much of a consolation but given how the rates are you have to make the most of it

Based on her expression she's clearly unhappy that you're making her even stronger and harder to kill.

Stop making me like Medb.

How is your shit not higher level, we are in half ap week at the moment

Actual Musashi when?

I burned Sumenai for rare prisms but then when I found out I couldn't buy Mona Lisa with him I felt like shit.

Which Servant would you introduce to your family at Thanksgiving dinner?

a f2p if he refunds it after

My nigga

what i like about FEH is that any unit is viable when you put effort into making them viable though
sometimes you need to make some sacrifices.

You too?

Is he /ourguy/?

I'm a latelet and thinking of those couple months I missed farming and how much further ahead I could be always pains me.

>Hassan's my room conversations

What a nice assassin boy.

She kept forcing herself on me. I have no choice I must become Lizposter. LizLove!
help

you tell me

I have a hate boner for her.
So I'll blow my load on that gacha when it comes.

>choosing the inferior Cu
Truly heresy.

Post em.

>Level 100
>Finally maxed out Fous
I don't care if her attack is bad for a 5* I love my wife.

I don't grail my waifu, because she's not very good.
I'm also starting to think to cheat on her with SmartCat. I hope she doesn't find out or I'm toasted

Liz Love!

I'm fine with spending some real money, though I'm not a whale so I do have my limits.

The ticket is tricky for me, since I do have a couple of 4* I do want (Helena, Rama, Wu, Ibaraki), but since Rama and Helena are both in the same rate-up, and Ibaraki is in the same as Raikou, I figured the Ticket would probably end up being used for Wu.

Spoilers for her role in London: It's a big fat nothing burger. She shows up for one scene, says nothing, you fight and defeat her, and that's it. She's basically just a roadblock you have to get past in order to advance the plot, kinda like any random wave of dragons/Romans/pirates. She herself is a whole lot of nothing in that story. And that's the gist of what you're getting hyped for.

I fear it's too late for you. Time for sudoku.

i don't want to get bullied again

"Mom, dad, I just want you guys to know that I really, really like this book."
"Sure, whatever son. Just shut up and pass me the gravy."

Raikou.

Is D'eon useful for something? I got Tamamo+Vlad so I figured I could get him to tank some hits off Vlad on tougher fights, and he seems like he'd work well on an arts team

>Medb will spook Illyafags in a year

>Challenges OP to Image search images of the IRL Helena Blavatsky.
>OP vomits self to death.

I cut ties with my friends (online and real life) that play FGO because Im an unlucky fuck and they lucky all the time.

One in particular got a 5* on almost every fucking slot, even 5* that he didn't really wanted, while I continue getting shit by the gacha.
I can't fucking believe this game would get me so mad to start cutting several years old friendships.

Tamamo

>It's another whales showing their near-identical supports in a massive kumbaya campfire of mutual dicksuckery-episode

Chaldea's one and only Demi-Servant.

Story? Heh, you're funny, simple user. I'm getting hyped over making her my servant and wife.

JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS
It is now my time to shine

You should really consider quitting the game if it's affecting your personal life.

>just used 10 apples to get all the pages from the store
Waver's smiles makes it worth it.

Her, Leonidas, and George all have their niche that makes them useful. Mash ends up being superior later on, but tanks are always nice and since she's a four star she does get a bit more survivability too.

I got a Jeanne from the guaranteed that I don't know where to put and a Drake while rolling for scat, I'll get to that after the event finish