amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc
pastebin.com/tCSwgz10,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think Freddy Fuckboy's makes seasonal prizzas with can-shaped cranberry log as a topping?

Hey OCfags, how do your bots celebrate Thanksgiving?

Cooking Chica

They don't get to.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is closed on Thanksgiving, and for them, Thanksgiving night is just like every other night they've lived for the past several years.

no pie today? have a cupcake!

Fuck off paperblossom.

Hard pressed for time, but just enough for a quickie. Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Are you thankful for toys to stick up your smelly twat?

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I thankfully give unto thee Eyes Wide Shut: Part 3, after two weeks of relative inactivity.

pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc
Comment and critique is much appreciated

I want to kiss the demonic chef!
>tfw you will never inject Chica with your gravy

Happy thanksgiving, Lucifer.

only weaklings use toys my dude.
real winners use their sheer will to get off

Who are you and why does everyone hate you?
Also nice cupcake.

Bonnie spends the entire holiday awkwardly trying to find the right way to tell Goldie how much the rabbot appreciates working for him (among other things). Only to end up having to deal with distractions in the form of getting caught up in what the other robits are doing for the holiday. This eventually culminates in the rabbot just blurting it out during a small time window of being alone with Goldie. It is cliche but heartwarming, as per a good holiday special.

Freddy has a drink with Toy Freddy in his office, thankful that the building miraculously hasn't burned down yet, while the latter is thankful for finally getting to spend time with his predecessor.

Toy Bonnie and Mangle spend the day trying to spark familiarity in Toy Chica (occasionally with Bonnie's help when the rabbot is available), but fail. Toy Chica then tells them she's thankful for the effort, causing the pair to be thankful that there's still some small part of the party birb they knew in her new personality. It's bittersweet.

Chica spent the day having Freddy's open as a soup kitchen for the homeless. She's thankful for having a place she can call home. She enlists the prize puppet and BB for help, along with Bonnie when the rabbot is available.

Foxy, TimTam, and Mike spend it on a bros night out. They're thankful for the fact even if they might not have what you'd call family, at least they've got friends.

Goldie spent most of the day stuck in a wall after he tried to get handsy with Toy Chica. He was content with this in order to give Freddy something to be thankful about. He didn't see Bonnie until the end of the day when the rabbot finally stopped getting roped into Chica's or Toy Bonnie's plans.

Over at Fredorovich's, Thanksgiving is thankful for you.

I think that's about everyone.

they think I'm friends with some bombay nigger even though I don't know who he/she is.
Also this is a vidya board, hate is a natural thing among the autists

Hey Jade, you stupid whore it's not nice to lie. You were also fucking around with Starchy and J too.

who the fuck is jade?
can you not read my name or are you actually retarded?

Ignore him until he goes back to the Roommates or Zootopia thread.

Oh, a weaver sperg. greeeeaaaaaat
also question to anyone
what fnaf game would you recommend?

Sister Location.

In the sense that he lurks on threads about Weaver stuff to insult Weaver and generally shit them up, yes.

And the first one.

Fnaf 1 is a given, it's the most solid and well rounded one of them all.

Fnaf 2 if you want more of a challenge due to the clusterfuck of things you have to keep track of.

Fnaf 3 is like 1 where it's well rounded, just don't sit around on Night 1 as it has a purpose to get you ready for the future nights.

Fnaf 4 would require headphones and good hearing. Also has the Halloween update that makes the game harder with more audio that makes the sounds harder to separate from each other.

Sister Location isn't like any of the other games from a gameplay perspective until you do the secret path and custom night. Does have some good moments to it and is refreshing compared to the previous entries.

FNAF World is a good game to kill time with. It got removed from Steam but I think Scott still has it up on gamejolt for free if you don't have money to spare.

Also of all of these, Fnaf 1 is the cheapest a $5.

While I would recommend all, the first one is one that I would recommend the most out of all of those.

Quit namefagging.

no

Give me your best Baby OC.

It dances!
It sings!
Happy End-of-T-Day.

That turkey must have lived one degenerate lifestyle.

The rare turcrabpus. A real culinary feat.

As in my own OC?
pastebin.com/tCSwgz10, I guess

Should Scott do more with mad scientist Purple? Or is it a lost cause?

imho, the mad scientist thing should never have come up in the first place.

I still think the best thing to do would be to separate Billy from Purple entirely. Make Purple a sick fuck who works at Freddy's and rapemurders kids, and does Igor work for Billy on the side.

Scott made so many mistakes right out of the gate that I don't think it's salvageable. First of which being to make it kid-friendly.

Mad Doctor Willy should have been developed into a separate character. Possibly in a separate franchise.

Go back to just making him a nameless purple sprite that OCfags can do whatever they want with.

Why do people act like OCfags care about what Scott does as if it influences their universe?

Because a lot of OCfags do try to keep their universes in line with the games. I remember one of them, might have been GMF, saying that they couldn't use one of the games' characters because it would mess up their AU characterizations or something.

It can only go so far with characters he's actually given a concrete definition to.

A little pathetic to lie when you drew his Bonnie a few weeks ago. It's OK Noodle, I'd go back to Bombay for the money too.

Has Foxy drunkenly kissed Chica?

I'll take a few requests no lewds

let's put the guard inside a suit

Your favorite animatronic holding a pair of hand units.

Flash your tits again whore it's all you're good for.

Bonnie hooks up one to many amps to the guitar and blows away half the pizzeria.

A F O X Y doing a flip

Chica poorly attempting to seduce Mike.

Ballora in a chicken costume

Can't believe this place is still alive.

Heh. I miss this kind of humor.

Rugrats is good at being funny like that.

What if in the next game Baby goes down a similar path as her father, and starts murdering innocent men, women, and children in the years between SL and 6? She doesn't seem particularly sane to start off with; I doubt she'd take the inevitable revulsion and fear people have towards a metal noodle robot very well.
Scott could make her the primary villain, and draw comparisons between her and the ghost kids from 1. They were seemingly insane and not really in control of their own actions, while Baby's an eloquent brat who uses her situation as an excuse to lash out at others. Remember, she's the only animatronic we've seen in the series make a conscious, premeditated murder. She went out of her way to kill those two technicians.

Prove they were murdered. Maybe they commit suicide.

>Dead kid
>As the villain
Sounds like an interesting idea and I'd love to see her character expanded like that, but there is no way that's ever going to happen.

Chica's Party World will have Chica as the villian of her game.

Then where's this asshole?

It's going to have Purple be revealed as the bad guy responsible for the bad thing that happens a Chica's Party World, with Chica herself is a misunderstood victim.

Being Doomguy's great grandfather.

It'd be neat if Rainbow got into Chica's Party World as an animatronic setpiece, serving a function as the game's Phone Guy. She could start off as snarky like in FNAF World (but less obnoxious), but get more and more amoral and threatening as the game progresses, giving you bullshit advice and eventually resulting in shit going down.

>asshole
You talk shit about my wife one more time and I’ll give you the meanest papercut.

>thinking about RugratsChica
>she’s cleaning tables
>her hand going back and forth with a rag the other keeping her bib in place
>leaning over to get the far side of the table
>her butt jiggling as she wipes hard at a bit of dry pizza sauce
>getting steadily more angry at the stubborn stain
>bracing herself on the corner as she puts her full strength into getting the thing clean
>her tits bouncing as the rest of her body rocks in place
>screaming “GODDAMMIT!” when she realizes the spot is just part of the table’s design
>standing up, putting her hands to her spine and cracking her
back giving a weary sigh
>pop a boner
Oh god am I a waifufag?

Yes.

but user i love her

I don't see why that wouldn't make you a waifufag.
In fact that's to its exact specifications.

DEUS VULT

>the Bonnie in the poster looks surprised
Never noticed that before.

Wake up tiger cubs.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM TAMMY

>dream about ballora singing her song repeatedly in a loop
>over and over again
>never fucking stopping, just starting back up again
It was worse than FNAF 2.

I never noticed that the Pelinal knight is actually sitting on the desk. I can only assume he's idly kicking his feet, waiting to kill some more elves.

>If I've a heart made of steel
>Then does that mean I cannot feel?
>Remorse for everything I've done
>My hand's a smoking gun!

>What purpose am I to fulfill?
>Was I built to kill?
>Is there a soul beneath this shell?
>And will it go to robot hell?

The fact that half of these aren't instantly recognizable as established characters tells me that the artist has done something wrong.
Nice poem though.

Indeed you are, now stop giving me boners or else I'm going to destroy yet another pair of pants.
I am too. That bird does awful things to my dick.

More recognizable than these.

If you saw an 8 ft tall, 1 ton iron maiden tumbling down a hill, what would you do to save her?

>I wear a mask to hide what's been erased
>How do you kill a man who has your face?
>My heart is gone, there's only fire
>I've met my maker and the mans's a liar!

>What kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl?
>No he did not use his hands
>Like a smart man, he used a tool
>But just the same
>How can you question who's to blame?
What was her name?
>Doesn't matter!

>I don't want to die
It's not your time.
>Ignore the zodiac
I'll watch your back
>You'll make up for what I lack
You'll make up for what I lack

I think it's time I go my separate ways.

I would fug all of them. Lotta hotties.

>I want to die
>Someone kill me
>Want to know why?
>Can't you see
>I no longer have a dick
>Hey Scott, what the frick.

Afton is the only one who looks remotely masculine.
>dyke ballora with tiny disproportionate hand and her unibrow carnival infant
Yeah, no.

You're so shallow.

Baby literally reminds me of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. I'm sorry user.

I’m the one on top
I’m the one that writes history
>Yeah
Because you can’t stop
The rhythm of victory
And I can feel it
All around me

Give it all you got
The machine, it keeps moving
>Yeah
You’re breaking down
While I get down
You can’t stop losing
And I can’t stop grooving

>Bones will break
>Skin will burn, on this human
>Lives will end
>Fear will rule, if nothing is done
>My sins... you'll fight
>The wrongs that I made you will make right

They call you hero. I call you my son.

>I can be your hero baby
>I can kiss away the pain
>I will stand by you forever
>You can take my breath away

>Places, places
>Get in your places
>Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
>Picture, picture, smile for the picture
>Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
>Everyone thinks that we're perfect
>Please don't let them look through the curtains

How can I retract these claws?
>Those are your hands,
>you can't take back the damage you cause.
How can I take off this mask?
>That is your face,
>you can't remove the fear you cast.
How can I turn off this hatred that fills my eyes?
>You can't shut down where your path lies!
When can I stop being bad?
>THAT IS WHO YOU ARE

When you see it...

>decide to buy the books because its more fnaf merch why not
>pick up the freddy files
>decide to actually try reading some of it
>I actually kind of enjoy it
>Im excited enough to consider ordering the survival guide too
is this what its like to develop low standards out of desperation for new content and escapism

Something so mundane should not be so lewd.

I've been looking at this, and I've still not found what I'm supposed to be looking for.

What is it?