/digi/ - Digimon General

Nakano Broadway Edition.

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

best100.animefestival.jp/
exhentai.org/g/1091402/0acdeef488/
archive.is/hos5y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for master and slave.

Wrong image.

The latter is plural of course.

Ami with the V hat is the fucking cutest thing

Takato>Taichi>Masaru>Haru>shit>every other MC

No it's the right image. Joe is still allowed to pick his gf and clothes. He has some free will. He and Koushiro are more of indentured servants to Mimi.

Yuujin isn't allowed to make any decision that aren't Haru approved.

Lunamon should be treasured and protected

Ami with my dick in her mouth is the fucking cutest thing.

No, user. Yuujin is capable to make a decision on his own free will for Haru's best interest. The finale showed that.

And that choice he made was later Haru approved because it proved Yuujin was the kind person Haru knew. He knows what is best for Haru and does it.

That's a circular reasoning. A slave has to have approval from the master BEFORE making a decision, not after.

>A slave has to have approval from the master BEFORE making a decision, not after.
Not necessarily. There are documented accounts of Mexican slaves in DF making business decisions and transactions that weren't first approved by the master, but made with their best interest. It had to be done especially if they, the masters, were in places more far away and couldn't have instant communication to approve the transactions/choices.

t. budding Mexican historian

best100.animefestival.jp/
Don't forget to vote for Appmon.

>It had to be done especially if they, the masters, were in places more far away and couldn't have instant communication to approve the transactions/choices.
And the supposed "master" in this case is right next to him, not some faraway place.

Haru didn't approve Yuujin's choice at first, and later he explained why he made that choice. Besides, no slave prevented the master for making a decision and took the decision from his hand.

>Besides, no slave prevented the master for making a decision and took the decision from his hand.
You'd be surprised.
It just means Yuujin is a bad slave and needs to be punished.

And Haru didn't do that, because Yuujin is not a slave.

V-Tamer Taichi wears goggles because they belonged to his grandfather, a pilot in WW2, so fighting for the Axis.
Do people actually do that in real life? Isn't it like a German kid casually wearing part of a real Nazi uniform?

He literally calls Yuujin "my Yuujin" and my treasure.

Also it's not like Haru can punish a dead robot.

>Isn't it like a German kid casually wearing part of a real Nazi uniform?
Nazi paraphernalia, well ones with the swastika and SS, is illegal in Germany, so that's why it's not possible.
I'm not sure if the same holds true for Japs and any Imperial bullshit.

Who will pay for all those things?

Phone-chan. To make Ami happy, she'll sell her body to Jijimons and Barbamons.

>a pilot in WW2
What? I remember he was a pilot, but not that he participated in the WWII.

Did anyone buy the 20th anniversary pack of digimon cards? I'm thinking about buying it because I want the Ulforceveedramon X card and it's almost impossible to buy one for a decent price

That doesn't make him a slave. It's like calling someone you like "my baby", but that doesn't mean they are slaves. It's affectionate.

>Also it's not like Haru can punish a dead robot.
But Haru could have been angry or discarded him. Haru wanted him back instead.

>no one has created a masterpiece like this for the Digimon fandom even though Digimon is now 20 years old
I'm learning how to draw just so I can do this for Meiko or maybe even Hikari.

This ship is so underrated.

At least it makes more sense than Mimato. Americans and spics are a special brand of retarded for liking that shit.

>voting in a fujo poll
How about no.

>getting butthurt that fujos make up a good chunk of the anime watching/buying demographic
Go cry somewhere else, faggot.

Jealous faggot, learn to share.

Is she wearing Masaru's clothes?
Christ Eri was a disappointment.
We had Jian, Zenjirou, Ruki, and Masaru fight Digimon without the use of their partners, but never her.

I remember stumpling on a pretty dark doujin when I was young, it was Hikari centric and she watched as the rest of the kids start having sex on the middle of the forest. It wasn't happy sex, Yamatto did Takeru in the ass, then Taichi raped her or something.

I remember that doujin. I think it is gone forever because it was only ever on geocities.

Jesus Christ I remember that one! I thought I dreamt that up as a kid.

Voted

There was also a timeskip where 02 Takeru is now raping Hikari while the 02 crew is happily oblivious in the background, forgot about that detail

Same here. It was fucking scarring as shit.

I didn't know prudefag had a geocities page

Yeah, I remember it, as well. The plot was that some villain (I think Piedmon) corrupted the Digivices, so the Digimons became infected, then the partners. I think Hikari was an exception because of the Light crest, or something like that.
If I remember right, it was called Dark Evolution, but like that user said, I don't think it would be possible to found it now, at least not in any non-moonrune language.

Eri got into a fight with yuujin. And she punched Dokamon like 50 times

>Eri got into a fight with yuujin.
Because he let her. He could have easily blasted her like he did with Gatchmon.
>And she punched Dokamon like 50 times
Wow so impressive.

Get back to me when she fought a hostile Digimon without the use of her mon.

Found it on the panda, it wasn't hard

>user's on /digi/ want to seem special and unique so they say they aren't going to vote because it's a fujo poll
>Appmon was knocked down to 34th place.
This is why Digimon is a dead franchise. It's "fans" are too self entitled.

Same.
exhentai.org/g/1091402/0acdeef488/

It's funny people talk so much smack on the fujos when I know more fujos that are going to buy HaMe (and bought CS when it was released) than the typical fag that browses these threads, WtW, or Reddit.

Fujos usually have jobs and something of a life outside the internet.

Personally I don't feel qualified to say Appmon is best because I don't watch any other anime on the list.

It's not like those who voted also watched most of the anime on the list, especially fujos.

Yeah I joke voted for VRAINS. No biggie.

Why didn't the kids just stay in the digital world? Like, at the end of every season?

Why the fuck would they want to do that?
They are fucking humans with human lives.

And besides only Adventure, XW, and Frontier were set in the Digital World.
In 02 and Savers they went to it as they pleased and in Tamers they only went to it once and the Tamers Digital World was a shithole.
And Appmon didn't have a Digital World.

Because escapism is bad Masaru did it, though

The Digital World would treat them as anomaly and try to erase them.

Masaru now has been erased from existence.

>implying masaru wouldn't just punch the shit out of zwart-d or any other puny anti-anomaly program

>Because escapism is bad
And yet it is fucking praised left and right in Digimon. Hell the last anime installment we got ended with just that, escapism.
The only time it wasn't glorified was in Tamers and that's because of Thou Who Shall Not Be Named was involved.

>Thou Who Shall Not Be Named
Ryo?

Nah it probably thinks he is a Digimon at this point.

No, Konaka.

>K*naka
You fool, you've doomed us all!

So

You get your first Digimon in HM by literally buying it from the slave market.

>Digimon
>slavery
Wait are we doing a N plotline?

Is VJumpmon like how Etemon was based on a mascot, but unseen?

It's time.

Japan is now offering financial support for marrying anime characters.

>Apart from registering for marriage, Gatebox also accepts job applications. Lucky applicants who get hired and have successfully registered their waifu marriage are entitled to receive a monthly stipend of 5,000 yen (P2,260) on top of their salary.
>To sweeten the deal, these new Gatebox employees could also take the day off to celebrate their waifu’s birthday. Anime characters in Japan often have an official birthday which fans celebrate each year.

archive.is/hos5y

I have awaken! Now Juri has cancer and Ruki's grandma is dead!

>And yet it is fucking praised left and right in Digimon
What? Digimon is not like your modern Isekai, in where you begin with a special ability that made you rule over the world in days, in fact the opposite. The children always come back to their world to fulfill their common duties and live their normal lives. That's the opposite of escapism.

Real question, after the retardation that is Tri, do you think Toei would let this asshole make even more fucked up additions to Tamers even though that might hurt BD sales?

>The children always come back to their world to fulfill their common duties and live their normal lives.
That's only true of Frontier and Tamers. Adventure got fucked up with 02.

user, Toei knows that nostalfags would watch anything even if it's inferior in quality. If Konaka refused, they would just find new director to replace him.

So glad that the olympics will utterly destory Japans sex focused culture. This autistic garbage is not okay

>Japans sex focused culture.
You need to stop fucking watching anime you dumb weeb.

He's making a new CD drama as we speak. After all these years, the Tamers can't escape from Konaka.

That's what I meant. Give them a more awful end, even though might stop some nostalgia faggots from buying the BD.

Tell that to Japan's dead af birth rates.

>So glad that the olympics will utterly destory Japans sex focused culture
It's not the only think it will destroy. It's almost a given that the economy will also be destroyed and they will set back to a crisis like in the 90s.

>You get your first Digimon in HM by literally buying it from the slave market.
Nice, they look terrified

- Takato is now a salaryman driven to suicide due to depression
- Jian never succeeded opening gate to Digital World, and is now outcasted by the researcher community for having lost his mind
- Ruki is a retired gravure/ AV star idol after contracting HIV and lost the will to live
- Juri died of overdose to cope with her depression
- Hirokazu and Kenta secretly had "partnership" and moved away to northern Japan, and the 2011 giant earthquake and tsunami killed them
- Ryo was sentenced to lifetime in prison after breaking into people's house and raped a minor
- Xiaochung died after an accident of domestic violence
- Ai and Mako and their entire family died after tragic car accident.

>yen plummets
>relative worth of dollar in japan skyrockets
>relative cost of figs plummets
mmmm yes good

If they were having sex, we would see more kids. Look at fucking Mexicans. Even the middle class of those cretins pump out at least 2 little bastards.

Subarashii

>the Jews are going to ram Western degeneracy down the Japanese throats and this time they won't be able to resist.
I predict gay marriage two years after the Olympics.
Expect to see tumblr genders in Digimon by 2020.

>my body my rules
>oh but i won't fuck a guy unless his dick was chopped up as a baby

>He literally calls Yuujin "my Yuujin" and my treasure.
Do people actually think Haru thinks of Yuujin as an object?

Maybe. I mean this place sometimes takes the sexbot meme too far.

>Ben Carrison
>I share /digi/ with those retards

It's just one /pol/tard, ignore him and he might go away.

People are just having a giggle m8. Only a retard would think the green haired homo sees his robot as an object.

I only got back into Digimon because of Appmon. I have bought CS and pre ordered HaMe. I have used YuHaru as bait to get others to watch Appmon and hopefully later get into more Digimon shit like the vidya.

What have you done to save Digimon faggots?

fap to other redheads, it's about time digimon followed suit on what are almost always top tier boys and girls

>Koushiro
>Rika
>Yuujin
>Ami/Takumi
>Nokia

You are right, redheads are the best.

>Appmon
Try to use Tri, instead. Like 90% of the fanbase is made of nostalfags, anyway.

>Try to use Tri, instead
How about no. That actually pisses people off and drives them away.
I have seen people time and again bitch about Tri. And come to the conclusion that all Digimon is shit.

Besides true nostalgiafags are not going to play the games, they only care about Adventure verse and that's it.

*all recent Digimon content

If you honestly like Tri, suicide is the only solution for shit taste.

Old Digimon World>New Digimon World

Speaking of Digimon World, is there a way to play the original with bugs fixed?

Finally, I can marry Lilithmon. Everyone from /digi/ is invited to the ceremony, yes even prudefag.

>He and Koushiro are more of indentured servants to Mimi.
Well it is canon that she sees Joe as her protector so you're probably right in that regard.

maybe I'm just too far gone but that seems kind of sweet if there's no shadowy ulterior motive, some guys just don't want to deal with 3d, and if they want to dedicate themselves to a character god bless 'em
I'd probably do the same, I just haven't found the right 2d yet

I would say it's a waste of energy and time to do that, but then, I remember the government, at some point, will allow it just to collect more money from the cyber-marriages, so I think that was going to be expected, sooner or later.

So the ones you didnt pick gets fused for Data fodder?

We already have Nokia for the naive but kind hearted jackass with uber powerful mon, who fights for mon rights.

>Konaka comes back full force
>Drama CD describes in painful detail how everyone died, or is suffering
>Makes absolutely sure there is no way to get anyone back
>Toei wants the cash and replaces him with some other dude
>"Oh hey guys Leomon came back to me one day."

What bugs do you speak of? Those are features.