/fhg/ - For Honor General

Ya Damn Jap Edition

Previous: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/ss61s8x5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sonia W check your gmail

>Load For Honor

SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN SHAMAN

>Quit to desktop

shaMAN THIS CHARACTER SURE IS FUN

You know, people keep comparing Aramusha to Kensei, but I think he's closer to Warden; deceptively one-dimensional, excellent at bullying shitters, struggles against actually good players on high tier heroes.

Soon

Is the xbone gonna get any discounts? Steel or season pass?

I would like the twitch clip but apparently Veeky Forums thinks that's spam, so it won't let me but when Roman talked about Shaman patch notes, I'm having trouble understanding him, Anyone help me out on what he said? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time understanding him. Usually I can hear him just fine but I'm having trouble. If I got it right it's...

>Wild Cat's rage hit/block recovery is 800ms
What does this mean, I'm a shitter. Can we GB her on block now?

>Predator's Hunger/Mercy cancel cost increased to 24 stamina

>Wild Cat's Rage & Wild Cat's Swiftness damage reduced to 20 (From 25)

After he talks about the one above I just can't understand, anyone help me out here.

>Predator's Hunger reduced to 1 meter

I really just need help understanding what he said after he talks about the damage reduction on Wild Cat's swiftness.

>I would like the twitch clip
I mean I would link it.

Season pass

Wild Cats Rage: Normal block recovery increased from 700ms to 800ms,
Predators Hunger / Predator's Mercy / Wild Cat's Rage: Feinting into dile stamina cost increased from 10 to 24,
Wild Cat's Rage / Wild Cat's Swiftness / Wild Cat's Pounce (out of lock running heavy): Damage reduced from 25 to 20,
Neutral Heavy: Damage decreased from 33 to 27,
Predator's Hunger: Range decreased from 2m to 1m.

This is from reddit. check there next time

where is the double xp honortards?

Uniforms re-cap the den every week
Login and see for yourself granpan

Do you have to do it through in game?
Can't see it on the app

>reddit
go back there

naw there really is no problem with lurking reddit for news and whatever but im gonna meme you regardless

Why the FUCK hasn't jewbisoft re-used any of the AC multiplayer executions?
some of those were kino.

is there too much of a gear defectit to play this game as a "new" player now?

i got it free with my graphics card a long time ago, played it for awhile as lawbringer and had fun then quit before any new people came out. i know gear imbalance was a big debate when i quit, is it still that way?

Shaman already runs like arno/evie/Jacob from Asscreed. Give it time, they’ll add it

Gear imbalance is dumb for me sometimes I barely notice a difference other times its what destroys me

no

Is the For Honor community full of Ryona and guro fags?

Thank you.

Gear got adjusted.

1) "Ungeared" players still have minor stat boosts in 4v4 modes.
2) Gear bonuses aren't as extreme compared to ungeared players anymore, and the tradeoffs are generally more meaningful.
3) Gear scaling hits diminishing returns super hard fairly early on, so people with rep 7 gear aren't that much stronger than people with rep 3 gear.

The people who make executions are defo into Guro. Much of the community including myself is into it too. Whether or not they're open about it.

>if someone draws a man being brutally killed, it's fine
>if someone draws a woman being brutally killed, it's a sick fetish
Back to Tumblr you go

>when Cent cut a Female shinobis arm for the 1st time
Forgive me lord

Gear got adjusted as anons have stated

>Centurion slicing female shinbois shins

>forget double XP is tomorrow
>impatiently finished all my orders today
>only just realized what I did

Friendly reminder for everyone not to follow in my ADD ridden footsteps, I feel like a retard atm

max attack one can get is 30% but everything else is negative.

What are the best gear stats for Lawbringer with the new variations?

>he posts that after I have 3 left
Thanks. That was a fucking close one

The Origin executions are cancer

They are bad?

>Tfw don't work Friday and have bunch of orders saved

Who are you gonna level up?

>die to a gladiator who keeps whiffing zones because I expect him to feint the followup
>he never feints it
>I also kept getting hit by random lights because he chains them instead of just using one at a time to be safe

Are brainlets my hard counter? Or am I the brainlet? I just can't bring myself to expect people to unsafely mash buttons at me.

Likely Aramusha.

Aramusha gets a mask that changes color right

Not color by player choice. The armor piece decides the color for the mask

>mfw I finally get the oni mask for Ronin after over a week of farming and praying to RNGesus for it

you can't react to 600ms moves. you just suck

It's more that I never expect anyone to use those moves like that. If I dodge the whiffed zone bash, you're supposed to feint the followup to be safe, damnit. And no one ever chains lights. This isn't the turtle meta I know. I don't think to react to it because my brain is convinced nothing should follow.

>Berserker’s Top Combo Heavy is now Unblockable
Does this fix Zerk? What else needs to change, if anything?

what you're describing isn't reacting, it's expecting. you should be able to block 600ms attacks completely on reaction

literally nothing if he gets an unblockable its over

>playing Aramusha
>being 3v1'd
>use revenge and knock down all with parry
>both heavy attacks miss
why is his range so bad? I was attacking the person I was locked onto with lights just fine then suddenly I parry them and everything whiffs? Why does he need to be within licking distance. I swear his range is worse than the LOW TIER GOD'S

So people suddenly can't parry?

character need SOME way to do damage, giving them feintable unblockables is the only way currently

chip damage

>Zerk cant do damage

ha right call me a faggot or BROZERKER memer but fuck that character im tired of seeing rep 20 zerkers with disgusting gold axes just spamming heavy attacks in ganks and if one lands you are fucked

>we're gonna fix berserker you guys we promise!
>most recent DLC heroes are literally 2 OP as fuck berserker style characters

shaman is literally an actual berserker and ara is a berserker with swords instead of axes who fights in a similar manner befitting of a berserk and does most of the same kind of shit in a fight, but faster, and with an actual relentless and aggressive fighting style

what the fuck are these devs taking?

chip damage is a whopping 18% atm and parrying gives a GB, so chip damage isn't viable

he's pretty annoying but that's kind of his character, if chip damage was like 30-40%, parries only gave a light attack or zone, chained lights didn't bounce off block, and chained heavies were unparriable, he and a lot of other characters would be good

Are you implying Aramusha is OP?? I never knew anyone would admit they're that shit at the game they think Aramusha is OP.

baiting a parry also gives you a GB, which balances it out

don't worry, zerkers will still be completely useless against turtles

hes better than the majority of the cast. just because he isnt at shaman or PK level doesnt mean he isnt OP

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Someone saved my phone crop of dev anons post

not on every character
characters with fast heavies like glad, ara, cent, etc are immune to feint > GB
characters with slow heavies cannot feint quickly enough to even beat a parry attempt with a GB, since their opponent can feint their parry on reaction to your feint and tech the GB

there's a lot of inherent imbalance like that which is really shitty

>hes better than the majority of the cast
Are you living in an alternate dimension? He's not better than most of the cast. He's worse than Berserker, he's a slightly better Kensei that's all.

He has 500ms lights in every direction which isn't that bad, but how do you beat his cancels? Is there something I'm missing?

blocking

Literally block, it's not hard.

Okay, but what about getting damage on him or parrying him?
Attacking out of neutral is suicide in this game, I guess I just need to parry his 500ms lights every time?

yes why else does everyone always bitch about "muh defensive meta" and BB isn't all that bad for a high risk high reward tool

>Decide to try other hero because getting bored of warden
>Try Warlord/Raider and some dlc heroes
>Feels fucking amazing having so many options

Jesus fuck why is 80% of the cast so fucking clunky and pathetic compared to these guys

It forces people to do something, as opposed to nothing.

They either parry, or eat 55 damage.
As opposed to, they block top and wait for a hard feint or soft feint dodge attack

I really feel like I should start playing Warlord, his hyperarmor, headbutt, and great chains really makes me wanna play him compared to Warden/Cent/LB, but my issue is that he's a Viking

How do beat console raiders?

First for mains

Because the original cast was made in the mindset of making this type of game for the 1st Time. All basic shit because they didn’t know what the fuck they were making. All of the DLC was made to sell season passes, and to try new things. This backfired since the original cast has toilet paper tier options for engagement in a 1v1 situation

Light them out of their “mixup” or parry them

Warlord was made as part of the vanilla cast, and so was Raider, they just let him cancel his zone directly into stunning tap

>I would like the twitch clip but apparently Veeky Forums thinks that's spam
Bypass the Veeky Forums filter EZPZ: www twitch tv/12345

Forgot to rate when I posted Shinobi.
8/10. I like the armor but not the Axe.
10/10. I like the tiger, it looks awesome. Colors are wonderful too.

I feel like grinding to Rep 30 just for this guy's Lion crest might be a mistake, but I really like the Roman aesthetic and how he plays.

For Honor 3: The Wild Hunt

Oldie but goodie of mine.

Seeing this Centurion just made me realize that For Honor cast likes to shave. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see chest hair on Raider or Armpit hair. Zerker looks like he might have it on the default chest piece. Cent in pic has no arm pit hair. Shugoki has no arm pit hair from what I remember playing as him. Gladiator also seems to be rather hairless too. No chest, leg, or arm hair.

What the hell, why does everyone in this Universe shave their body hair? Like I shave my own but I just noticed this...

Yes, I get that it's all because it's easier to model without body hair.

that was part a re work they did for raider in S2 and initially warlord/shug/conq being tanks have small move sets but a lot of buffs.

r8 my Blackstone boyos

Apollyons bastard/10
You’re father was a lucky man

>valk/femraider/femzerk with unshaved arm pits
we have enough trouble with foot fetishists we don't need arm pit hair/smell mixed into this too

finally the word "plume" was mentioned in the dev stream.

Needs to be on all knights.

Hey guys, you may remember this or not. Essentially while mid process of making this I got a lot of input from you guys. I have the next 3 days off of work which gives me plenty of time to do this (I'm rather busy and usually get like two hours of free time inbetween work and sleep).

So, instead of choosing what I want. I think you guys could pick what the community would want most. Like last time I am going to post to reddit, but I like to think most of you guys here are good with comp. stuff and can give a lot of input. Especially if it's a character I don't know much about.

Here is a straw poll to pick which one I do. I'll check on it in like 30 minutes and get started with it. strawpoll.com/ss61s8x5

I'm gonna use the input I got from last time and make it much bigger, that way there is room for text and what not. So it's not like you lean in real close to be able to actually read it. Thanks, looking forward to your guys' input

or if no one here cares I'll see myself out.

the original discussion was about the berserker

I like it but I'd go with black iron armor for maximum edge/Blackstoneness

My Austism(and vote) commands you to do the other season 2 hero.

The Lion Crest looks like ass

>opponent can parry
>warlord is dogshit now
how was this hero ever good?

fug

>plays 4 duel matches
>no shamans
>mfw

23 minutes from now if no one else votes Cent will be winner.

I prefer to have Yama Uba because it greatly increase your survival chances in 1vX situations and it also allows you to double as a minion clearer. Shinobi is the most mobile hero in the game and has among the best minion clearing attacks (heavy and zone), which can be useful to seize or deny control of the minion lane very quickly.

Throwing Stars is also useful in 1vX if you're not afraid to fight. It deals 20-25 damage per star, and I've even had it do 40 to a single opponent in close proximity.

That IS Black Iron armor.

I've also got this alternate outfit to mess around with that huge pauldron on the Loran arms.

...That I can't upload because OneDrive is being really gay right now.