/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXQfXnDMwV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vive la France!

What's the most you've ever spent getting a servant? f2pbtw faggots need not reply.

The Saint

Wassup my homies

I'm going to marry Mash one day

I spent $320 on getting scat.

f2p btw

I bought 60 quartz to try and get Gil-Kun. Would've gone to a max of 150 so there's that.

>Learning With Manga faceplate up for pre-order
>Guess I'll buy the nendo along with the faceplate now

THE NENDO WAS AN EXCLUSIVE FROM LAST YEAR. I finally have the reason to buy the nendo, but no longer have the means. No re-release in sight because it was a wonfes exclusive.

Popped my f2p cherry on Tamamo. $30 and got her in the first multi.

Will answer to my call in summer!
Also why do I feel attracted to this saint? I don't consider her my waifu yet she is like... that very close friend that I dream for close friend with benefits

Just the $80 one, but I wasn't after anything in particular.

I'll probably whale when Gorgon drops.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

I've yet to really try to get a servant via whaling yet although I am a dolphin. I would say I spent $80 for Kintoki I guess...

$40 to get Waver on the guaranteed gacha.

The only time I got a 5 star servant after paying was the paid quartz banner. I spent $160 total trying to get Gil and Tamamo and did not get either. I got Jeanne Waver and Okita on yolo 10 rolls

150 for Tamamo.

time for thread war

Do I do it /alter/?

240 bucks to get one copy for np3 and even then it was a ticket after blowing my load where I got it.
I'm praying Christmas is kinder.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PXQfXnDMwV8

If Medb is great why she jobbed to best boy?

I bought 150 quartz for him. Gilgamesh delights in your pain.
>What delights my heart is the sound of the heart shattering, the yet more beautiful droplets shed by something beautiful. Their taste is sweet to the tongue

Thats a pretty cool art.

$40 for Saber. Rather have invested in another figure of her desu. It's what I get for owning so much Saber merch.

Get him to 100

If you like him, why not? He's solid gameplay-wise, and more importantly cool in HF and a total bro in fgo.

If you really love him

Did they fuck with the Caster 40AP rates at all since Guda? I'm not even joking, it's not even that a demon appeared and dropped a cookie, I have not seen a SINGLE demon appear AT ALL for 2-3 weeks.

unless you're doing crit memes in the future beware, hes only good for star gen

Is Kuro a good girl?

I got Orion during the paid gatcha.

What are merits or she only good for Camelot?

He's a cool unca, but I'd wait for Gramps.

POST SUPPORTS

when will she bless us with her presence?

Fuck off with your lily shit already

Watching that guy go that many rolls before getting what he wants really gets me worried. My plan is to buy a 80 dollar pack everytime we get a paid promotion(so probably every half year) and then otherwise stay f2p and I only want Jack and Illya but I'm only up to around 250 rolls for jack which is far from high enough to be certain. I can't even imagine how shitty it must be for you guys who got many more servants you want than that.

>real thread
>dead

can't its gone

so what's the best ce to slap on a support scat? currently have a kaleido on her but i've heard a mlb after party or yakisoba is generally better

So, what's everyone's final score?

You all got the hidden 2M point item, right?

>404

She's excellent in art memer teams and against all male bosses. She gets strengthened later to be even better.

The fake can surpass the original.

>thought I had counted my Demon Hearts right and was safe to ascend EMIYA
>try to ascend David now
>only 11 Hearts left
Kill me

132ap is 12 hours right? Need to calculate how lazy some friend list people may be

Arts meme team with Tamamo

>lilyposters

But /lily/ is pure
/alter/ is used goods

It's an abstract sort of aggravating, it certainly wasn't worth no longer being f2p
I really hope he doesn't spook me when I dump all the quartz I've been hording for Mode Red

Reminder people will unironically defend spending 500+ dollars per SSR Servant

Over a few banners like Gil, Rome, Halloween, Okeanos, Orleans, Kintoki and Scat: $900+

She's a single target arts archer. Her merit is that she's a single target arts archer. Kinda like Euryale only with 5 star stats and less effective against males.

>/fgolily/ REAL THREAD (Fake)

50% chance to get Jack with 30 paid quartz in the next new years gatcha, so you shouldn't worry too much.

It doesnt matter how much you save just hope you get lucky.

Should I apple for more horseshoes and fous or wait for Christmas?

Enjoy your ban

>tfw thought I was getting ORION'D during the paid gacha
>thought the roll was going to be shit after the first four shitters
>thought I was getting 3.5 or Alien when the gold Saber card appeared
>suddenly Black Grail at the end

That roll was a journey of surprises.

Would you say 3 apples are worth the fou? or 2 for the CE I have left

jack every thread until she can be adopted

I want to have passionate deep kissing sex with this bedwarmer

christmas gives horseshoes apparently in the lottery

400$ for scat

just 1 copy

end me

1 hour= 12ap
10h=120
120+24=144 so no

more than 12h is a waste of ap most of the time

$40 on the paid gacha so that I could NP2 Waver

>anons will literally be quitting the game in December if they don't get Jack
how much salt are we talking here?

no to the fou, 3 apples = one Christmas box

You can get fous during christmas

$120 for Okita. Got Okita, Scat and two Seibas with that money.

Archer Artoria is largely better, but Orion is still solid against Saber bosses in general, especially makes. Her animation update is cool.

nevermind im retarded i just checked no it doesn;t.

Jackfags have the 50% safety net if they can wait a year, so they are the least threatened waifufag.

Doesn't the login only refresh if close the game instead of letting it run in the background?

Anyone here have any whale tokens yet?

Ive already given up on getting Jack. Will just roll one or two time each time shes on rate up and hope i get some good stuff along the way.

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHHA WILL LILYNIGGER EVER RECOVER

What if I also want the book and Marie?

$150 for Scat. Got Scat, 2 2030s, NP2 Lily and Okita from the paid gacha with my leftover quartz.

I really have too many Berserkers to put into the support slot

I got a choice of Heracles, Tamamo Cat, Lancelot, and Vlad.
Which Berserker should I put into the Berserker slot, and should I put a 5 star Berserker into the All slot (Though I already have a SSR Seiba in that slot with Kaleidoscope since Okita have taken the Saber slot, and she seems to be the servant that was picked the most, most likely for wave clear)

>To think you’d bring me so far… You really are a persistent one. Fine. Just this once, I’ll let you have a peek

You have 3 hours to farm GudaGuda Gilles, because Christmas has no demons and your stuck with Caster 40AP until Saber Wars in January.

while horseshoes are not in the lottery, I can't recommend using apples on them. If you absolutely need some, I would just regular farm them even though they are shit to farm. Most ascensions don't need too many.

if i cant adopt her with 16500 quartz there is no salvation

>Roll for Tamamo during halloween and get spooked by Waver
>Roll paid gatcha, gold caster card
>NP2 Waver
Waver is suffering

My paid gacha also had a 2/9 chance of getting another but it didn’t happen

you still have your 50 accounts jackfag?

Just apple away, you should still have plenty left.

People only care about Berserkers with AOE NP with 1/2 AP hands so Kaleido on Tamamo Cat or Lancelot

I’ve been spooked by Altera 7 times. She’s fucking crazy

I heard from some user that may be the case
I usually only let the game run when I'm playing it though to save on battery/data

>tfw paid gacha didn't diminish the sense of unease in the knowledge that there would be an SSR
>rather, it was even worse because of not knowing who the SSR would be

Fuck it, I always wanted to grail him since I got him in a free roll. Hassans great in HF camrips when?, always liked him. Would be nice to get gramps but I',m not that optimistic.

post Okita or die instantly

I'm going to regret this aren't I?

Sounds like a good girl, too bad i probably won't get Illya to keep her company.

Well on the bright side you can kill any Archer based nodes.

We will getting saber wars early, my father works at DW.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

That's why you have to wear that thing on your ankle.

Well /alter/, post your overkill
>tfw a CE never dropped
Is that what I deserve for getting the iri CE during the story?

>5NP scathatch on my friends list

thar she blows.