/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2660
Cute Princess Girls edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51134497.html
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51129333.html#more
youtube.com/watch?v=AbegduA9Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hosting

Also hosting

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51134497.html
>Invocation reprint
Confirmed for not coming to the TCG as is.

Does your LGS allow double-sleeving?

Does yours?

Repost

Korea has practically the entire deck in foil
>Puddingcess and Tiaramisu were Supers in their native packs
>Choco a la Mode comes in Super and Secret in CROS
>Magileine and Anjelly come in Secret from tournament packs
>Mewfeuille, Messengelato, Hootcake, and Chateau come in Super from tournament packs
Only Ticket doesn't have a foil print in Korea, as well as tech cards like Palooza and Cruffsant

Not sure

why you always asking my man

Because I never get any answers

what makes you think that will change if you ask again

Eventually somebody might come along that isn't too poor to own actual cards and will have an answer for me

Does cirno double sleeve her sphere modes?

Looks like it

But what does it matter what somebody else's lgs does?

I'm wondering how common it is for an LGS to allow it

what for

Doing a study on it for Uni

But I see you get answers all the time.

I think I may have gotten 1, maybe 2.

what are you studying

Rate and Hate. Trying to learn the Infernoid combos, does anyone have any advice on how to play them?

gg m8

hosting one more time

Where's your reasoning and monster gate

hosting

I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks

Monster Reborn at 1

why is the from your hand part in brackets

what did they mean by this?

>Missus + Link Spiders with no Scapegoat
>D.D. Crow in an archetype full of D.D. Crows
>No Reasoning or Monster Gate
>Only 2 Feast
>That little amount of Noids
>That ratio of Noids
>55 cards, 1 Snow
>That dino card
>1 (one) Ash
>Castel in 2017
>Only 1 Omega
>Only 2 Tierra
>2 Gameciel, 2 Kumo
8000000/8 literally perfect deck can easily win worlds if you bothered to because you're such a god.

It's just how they write SS effects that don't activate.

why would I ever run 3 tierra since I'm usually only summoning it once per duel anyway

You can send 2 copies with its effect to have more fuel

That's the one you choose to pick out of that list?
Really?

Those were some good tough games tonight. gg guys.

Those two games of not seeing Hangar til late looked painful, gg

everything else I at semi-understand why it would need to be changed. True but usually I would rather send nt'ss and destroy 3 cards

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51129333.html#more
>Madolche reprints are Tiaramisu, Puddingcess, Messengelato, and Anjelly
gg boys

Even if she isn't that good, Nun Madolche is a qt and I'm going to play her.

Double-sleeving in LGS's

>Brilliant Fusion

What's your favorite structure decks anons?

Joey Reloaded when?

>Starter Deck: Joey Reloaded
>Not Stucture Deck: Joey Wheeler featuring retrains of Time Wizard, Baby Dragon, Thousand Dragon, Skull Dice, and Graceful Dice

Okay I updated the deck a bit. Is this any better?

When are we even going to get the PP20 stuff? I know there's no confirmed date, but how long do we normally wait for them?

What are good Ritual Beast ratios? Never played them before.

No LAO?

Remember to play 1 Blazeman for the combo

Best Boy coming through.
On the subject of Structure deck does anyone have any idea what the Curse of Darkness R structure decks main theme is gonna be?
I know the Original was about tributing dark monsters for Virus cards and other effects so do you think they'll focus on that?

Forgot Pic

always

Those cards were set for a reprint soon anyway. Same with Destiny Soldiers stuff and the rest of Riders and Raiders.

Here's what I play. The new link makes the field spell engine even better because having pilica/lara in hand in addition to your basic combo improves the combo.

Because they don't want you trying to summon it from other places. Why they use parenthesis to denote that, I don't know. Maybe just to highlight from where or something.

loved this one. remember getting the bundle with this and the dragon one for my birthday one year

Is this a good Ritual Beast deck?

I remember Diavolo being the boss last time. It was kinda lackluster, didn't focus enough on one strategy. By contrast, the synthetic angels that made up the Light deck already lent themselves to legitimate strategies and wincons while the dark deck just dicked around with weird deck manipulation that never went anywhere or integrated well with other stuff.

The easiest route would be to try and make Dark Counterparts relevant with some new power and speed cards.

I miss Dark World...

What are some good decks out there besides spyral, trickstars and pendulum?

hosting

>I remember Diavolo being the boss last time.
Yeah, now it's Giorno.

Me too. It was such a fun deck to mess around with and I'm mad that its been power creeped out of it's spot as eternal T2-3. The art is pretty damn cool too.

I'm really holding out that they'll get support in the Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers.

I'm an Idiot. What does LAO stand for?
Whats the Combo?

Left arm offering

When testing I never really felt like grass was all that important. So I took out left arm offering

Rumored archetypes in LVP2 according to the same leaker that gave us the LINK VRAINS Pack list:
1. Six Samurai
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

LINK VRAINS 2 HYPE

GG

will host again in like 10 minutes

That was a fine game Getter, gg

That's the wrong Structure Deck incidentally. Curse of Darkness was OCG exclusive.

hosting

Yeah I know. Gates of the underworld is my favorite structure deck. I was just asking about curse of darkness R since we’re talking about structure decks.

>seven waifu threads in a row

The English version.

>Invocation
>Merkabah
Might actually play invoked now.

>he thinks we'll even get the set in the first place

That's a really good set. Needs Shaddoll Fusion, Spellbook of Fate and a few other things that need reprints but probably the best reprint set Japan has gotten. The Madolche reprints would need to be adjusted if this was a western set. Magileine has crept up to over $10 this year and only has one printing.

I can't wait for KoA to split up this good pack over the next couple year into the spare spots in other shitty packs.

whos got better deals right now for black friday, tcgplayer or trollandtoad or any other places with hidden deals

Dammit, none of this is exciting to me. I wonder if that rumor about an Odd Eyes Link, an Arkana knight joker retrain link, a Utopi link and Stardust Link were all true,too. The HERO link is fucking garbage. I haven't met a single player using it

please let this just be the baiter assblasted he didn't get any (you)'s

It has to be. No one is dumb enough to believe leaks about a set that doesn't exist.

Arkana isn't really a rumour since it's on the cover with the other protagonist's links.

I wanna play rockstun

>rockstun
you don't have to put on the red light

Play stunder instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbegduA9Pd8

how would this go down in the real game?

They wouldn’t cuck us that hard.

So is that green boring looking monster Yusei's link,then? Wow, what a waste, guess it's safe to say the knight is DARK since the HERO is LIGHT and it's also safe to say greenie is WIND, I bet you right now that green man won't do shit for Yusei's deck beyond pet deck crap like the HERO does and we all know the knight is gonna be shit, everything of Yugi's is pure shit he only wins because of plot despite ridiculous cards with ridiculous restrictions and Yuma is Yugi with an extra dosage of retard so the Utopi will get by only by being generic and being an utopi, Yuya will get a win more card like Arc Pendulum or pure garbage like Violet,Wing,Raging and Rebellion

>Sam's Club
Always good. I don't even play them, but I like them.
>Drag Queens
See Sam's Club.
>Ice Cube
Nobody wants this.
>RULES OF NATURE
This is either going to be unplayable garbage, or frustrating beyond measure. There is no middle ground.
>Jurrac
Could be cool. Not even gonna throw a pun at that one.
>X-Gon'-Give-It-To-Ya
Fuck yes.
>Wind-up
These were dead before Vrains, and nothing short of Banlist Amnesty is going to make them playable again.
>I'm a Birdplane
These were never good. Dracossack managed to sneak into other, better decks. Nothing short of a miracle is going to make them even remotely playable. Why fucking bother.
>Candy Corn
This could be cool. Ghostricks are fun, quasi-viable at their launch window, and distinct enough to look forward to. I'm optimistic about this.
>Pontiac Firebird
Pontiac was the secret heart and soul of GM, and giving them up as opposed to Buick was a deep and terrible mistake. Seeing the brand being revived makes me happy but I don't expect it to live up to the glory of old.
>Disco Inferno
Burn the mother down! This is going to be interesting. Even if it does suck, at least it won't be boring.
>Tellarknight
They just got Isolde, they don't need another link already.
>Necrophile and his dead waifu
I am erect.
>Canadian Burgers
I am about half-mast. Paleos are cool in concept but I do not approve of froggots.
>The deck that should have been Anne of Green Gables
I played the shit out of this. I do not want to play it anymore and have no interest in going back to it.
>Yiff in Hell
Nothing can save these.
>Grimlock No Bozo
Shitty deck, but neat take on Pendulums. A strong enough link could breathe some new life into them.
>Psychic Sadomasochism
Fuck right off.
>GO GO POWER RANGERS
Might be cool. They need it.
>Zoophilia is OK if your deck isn't shit
Reviving these will require some Banlist lifts and a decent effect. Doesn't even have to be a great effect, just good.

>KoA
>Not being run by incompetent morons.
I'd be more shocked if we did get this set than we didn't. Even though if we don't it's gonna further piss off the players about links.

kys

I've coincidentally been playing Doomkaiser Assault Mode now that actually getting out a Synchro Monster is a consistent 1- or 2-card play in Zombies. Being able to flood the board off it for Needlefiber shenanigans is pretty great. I would appreciate this.

>inb4 the NOID link is a link-1 pseudo-deca with banish zone recursion
i am interested

Link 3 Dark World with 3 built in Dark World Dealings for its owner only when?

I'd rather it be a viable version of Dark Deal.

cyber dragon link that searches powerbond when