/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1284 - Almost Winter Edition
Old thread: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is playable RIGHT NOW on Android and iOS
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
23rd - Knox
24th - Shep
25th - Wolfgang
26th - Willow
27th - Phil
28th - Peaches
29th - Kabuki
30th - Kicks

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
23rd - Harvest Festival

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ESYWOcXmhPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for extended friends list when?

Gibbu tomodachi

First for pocket camp is old and I dropped it already

x for Goldie

best camp animal

can you trade clothes and furniture or only fruits/bugs/fish?

Fuck extensions. Make it easier to use instead.

Add my brown girl in PC pls
>2112 9021 254

Add me, I'll come to your camp and bully your least favorite villager.

That's easy enough to figure out by just trying it yourself.

you can only put fruits and other pick up items in the market box

don't bother putting things that are worth 1000 or more vendor price because villagers don't ask for that shit.

best villager senpai.

They ask for the first tier of rares, but none of the others yet. Red snapper, black bass, and the beetle.

I finally have something to use my Google Play Rewards credit on, since I don't give a shit about any other mobile games or apps.

Nookbucks are damn near worthless

Play a few days before you buy them, you'll regret spending even fake money on them

Add me yo

spend jew dollars on the crafting slots
then spend the rest on bag space to hold more crap
that's it.

That's what I did
Now in just scour the market for low priced fish and bugs, try to get about 10 of each. You just blow through requests without having to work, usually making your money back

If I don't and never will spend money on microtransactions, is the mobile game still worth playing? Or is it just frustrating like other mobile games.

Really wish there was a daily for like 5-10 tickets for completing your timed goals or something.

Well if you're smart you'll have enough for all the basics, you'll only need to spend after buying a couple limited time things since your ticket income slows down to basically nothing after you've done all the stretch goals and leveled up to like 30

add me faggots I want to go to quarry

What are the essentials? I just started the game and want to do it without spending a cent.

just get the basics
and you are set

What's the ideal price you aim for on buying? Considering you can't get items back once you list them I'd love to know what the hottest price to set them at is.

add me pls

2473 5234 142

is there benefit to inviting people with the same preferred theme as you? if so, what benefit?

I see a lot of people selling 3 fish for 150-200 bells which u will pick up every time.
10 fish for 500 is popular

I'd say half price of the max selling price, nobody is paying 100 bells for a piece of fruit, but would easily pay 50 for it. Still 5x the profit of selling it outright

New thread, new friends

Let's goooo

the only benefit is to access their marketbox allowing you to have a wider selection of items for requests.

also to get access to the quarry once a day by asking people on the friends list.
and to give kudos for the daily allowance of friend powder cocaine

Furniture crafting slots necessary, inventory/market slots optional.

I'd say 20-30 bells each for common stuff, rare stuff is worthless.

No

Thanks!

Sharing

Sounds good, thanks.

I have like, two friends so far.

From fan to president of the fan club to idol.

Just to be clear, the theme has nothing to do with it. Every friend has the same benefits as anyone else. The only thing that would change is their items in their marketplace, since they're player-placed.

how the fuck do i get more paper in Pocket Camp?
its impossible to decorate my camper.

Hi.

I was plot resetting, got distracted, tapped on the 3DS instead of my phone screen and now I loaded my mayor by accident so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLO MONTY

At least he isn't in a bad spot

owned

Spend those My Nintendo coins.

Add me dudes.
Need 1 more friend to go to the canyon.
I play this shit a lot so im always willing ti help out.

Forgot pic

The worst part of the villager leaving system is that the most recent move out can't be the most recent move in.

This means it's finally time to say goodbye to my weakest link, Beau
God damnit.

New thread
New buds

Dumb questions but how do I gift bells to friends in PC? I've receive bells from them from my mailbox but have no clue to return the favor

And what does pic related mean? I've already made the regular version of the chair but dont get what this means

I'm not in particular need to expand my current list of friends, but I will help those who need it.

it's automatic when you help people successfully get into the quarry

>And what does pic related mean?
i'm not entirely sure, but when i was researching the villagers in later levels 15 or so will ask for certain furniture to be built.
i assume this is one of them.

but... Beau is a qt!

To give away I have:
1 graceful painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 serene painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 motherly statue (if you need it for your museum)

I have all the standard and Sanrio ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?

Is anyone's Re-Tail still open? I need to sell some things.

There are multiple versions of the "lovely" set of furniture that animals will request. If you don't have it unlocked yet, you can't do it.

TY

My other villagers all mean more to me though.

In order of importance: Diana, Teddy, Carmen, Blaire, Bonbon, Pekoe, Boomer, Beau.... Monty

Add me
We have to work in the mobile game mines, /acg/

>Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?
no but I would love for you to succ the pusy hehe

Looking for a flat mushroom for the dang turkey pls anyone

Would you mind hosting Tasha?

Sleep snug /acg/

I suppose thats fair. that mention of bonbon reminds me, Who the fuck had that rabbit and why did she move close to the water? She's not interrupting anything but I think its strange she decided to move that close.

Is your Re-Tail still open?

I can give you one

Nvm I was able to get one from Lopez!!!

Yeah I'm time traveling to get Monty out (sigh) so I can just have it at noon. Want to sell and then you host within ~5 mins of leaving?

Jesus christ. This is twice in a row I've been distracted, logged into mayor, and then set back a project by multiple RL weeks.

I've scanned Tasha into my RV campsite. She has salon furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

Okay

You have uhhh 10 villagers right? Hans is in my void

Opening right away

youtu.be/ESYWOcXmhPI

Debating if I should sell this or get 40,000 bells for it since it seems super rare. Thoughts?

No way in hell would anyone buy it.

I had one up for 1000 bells. They do not sell.

Friends are nice.

You're thinking of different fish.

Do it and find out

If you sell it half price or lower, someone might grab it. Right now they have no use, so putting it at max price damn sure isn't going to sell.

I've got some extra harvest festival food item if anyone wants to decorate with them, or save them for next year. One each of the sugar, butter and milk.

New Leaf.

So is Pocket Camp finally available for non-shitposters yet? If so, when did it come out? And is it worth playing?

Let's be friends!

Hey kid, want some fruit?

Think, would you spend 40k on a fish just because a villager requested it?

Kudos is my new hello

Does Pocket Camp work on emulators, or did Nintendo put in some anti-emulator countermeasures? I know some companies intentionally make their mobile games unplayable on emulators.

It runs on Nox if you can handle it crashing every minute or so.

has anyone seen Leesi? I'm worried about her.

Does it work on Bluestacks at all or.. Do I really need to find this nox?

>crashing every minute or so

Well I guess it's time to squeeze out some extra space on my phone then. PC gaming has spoiled me, really wish I could play it here but whatever. Even if it doesn't crash I'm betting I'll trigger anti-emulator shit since mobile gaming developers are paranoid of emulators these days.

You probably scared him off.

As far as I know, it doesn't run on Bluestacks at all. Just going off of what I've read. I have first-hand experience with it on Nox, though.

Well fuck.

No idea why. Everything is server-side if it's an online game and people only like to use them if they don't have a phone compatible with whatever they're trying to play, are doing easier rerolling by deleting files through root, or just prefer games on pc. It's not like they're going to fuck up the game by using an emu.

too many of these shitters have stopped playing already
time to weed out my friends list, and hopefully regulars start developing here

why is every player npc i encounter japanese

Going by the Australian release, I doubt it.

What? There's still a lot of us playing from the Aus pre-release.

its primetime for nips

>There isn't at least one villager per reward type in every theme
It's not the fact that this game has flaws that infuriates me, it's the fact that the flaws are such easy-to-prevent things.

black bass don't exist

Is there a catalog in this game? Should I buy everything from the shops if there is no catalog and I want to be full autist by collecting everything??