Who made Bitcoin?

Who made Bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/neagrj.pdf
youtu.be/4GuqlQvFYJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i thought up the original idea and had my programmer friend ching program it.

The concept was developed by an anonymous called Satoshi Nakamoto alonside Nick Szabo and some others on cryptography forums, mailing lists
Also:
>Google.cum "Bitcoin"
>Wikipedia
>Bitcoinwiki
Fuck you

The code was of such high quality, it's very likely to be written by a group, not one person.

The original idea for Hashcash was to prevent email spam

Email senders would solve a proof-of-work that would make spamming too expensive.
Someone very clever combined Hashcash with public key cryptography and a blockchain.

The invention of cryptocurrency is akin to the theory of relativity or discovering electricity, in my opinion.

my.mixtape.moe/neagrj.pdf

A time travelling genius.

>The code was of such high quality, it's very likely to be written by a group, not one person.

And if it was a group, satoshi's identity would already be leaked/coins would have moved.

pic related

youtu.be/4GuqlQvFYJo

Craig Wright is a liar and con man.

>"For cryptographic proof in my presence, Craig signed and verified a message using the private key from block #1 newly-generated coins and from block #9 newly-generated coins (the first transaction to Hal Finney)." The Bitcoin Core project released a statement on Twitter saying "There is currently no publicly available cryptographic proof that anyone in particular is bitcoin's creator."[57][better source needed] Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik agreed that evidence provided by Wright does not prove anything, and security researcher Dan Kaminsky in his blog concluded Wright's claim was a scam.[4] Jordan Pearson and Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai said that "Wright simply reused an old signature from a bitcoin transaction performed in 2009 by Satoshi.

Proved to be a fraud. This is a very interesting history because this guy has CIA ties. He was promoted by Gavin Andressen, which is also known for his CIA picnics.
Pretty certain this was a powergrab attempt by The Powers That Be in order to stablish a messiah and push bitcoin into a particular direction (the huge blocks client way so they can centralize the network for instance)
The whole thing is the most interesting thing of our times. This is a real info war for the future of money.

>google.cum

Is that the google you use cupcake?

The CIA, in an attempt to further control the world's populace through their Jewish machinations.

Prove me wrong.

Hint: you can't.

That's not how it works pal. You need to prove your wild claims

t. salty nocoiner

Bill Gates

Just what I thought, fucking CIA niggers

John Nash

Vitalik Buterin. Ethereum is Web 3.0 and Bitcoin 2.0 together.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Ethereum wasn't created by private individuals and doesn't have the same anonymity and opacity. BTC isn't blockchain

>BTC isn't blockchain

some smart fellow with 1 billion bitcoins
beware of the day he cashes out on his holdings
mark my words that will be the end of bitcoin

This actually makes sense, if you figure they predicted it would be used for a lot of black market activity that they would then have backdoor access to

No one knows.
>the japanese dude
He accepted many times he wasn't, and if the real one can be contacted then the whole narrative falls behind. Its Anonymous.

Satoshi Nakamoto

>1 billion bitcoins

Nicolas Cage

well he ether lost his bitcoins or is waiting for someone to break the address crypto behind it

the man who breaks bitcoin gets all of his funds, most likely his private fund is somewhere else, most of it in savings, some 15% of it given out in faucets and the rest spent on living

>Who made Bitcoin?

Hideo Kojima and Hideki Anno