Bully Frieza Edition

>DLC 5 news:
Buuhan
Dabura
Android 13
Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-MrJF3dHzE?t=83
youtube.com/watch?v=mWqJlt-hY2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post your face when someone's wide open in a fight

Away! Away!

YOU PLAGUE RIDDEN RAT

You! Are not wanted 'ere!

Why Frieza?

My face is usually the one that's wide open

I really don't like Frieza

Well let's see
Saiyanfags are still upset Frieza btfo'd them, same for Namekians, Buufags are probably mad that Frieza replaced Buu in the tournament of power

Humans are the only ones who don't have beef with him as a whole

Frieza did nothing wrong, except maybe dying twice
They should forgive him already

Why should they forgive him?

I really don't know, but he really doesn't deserve the hate, even when some people dind't like RoF.

If he can't be forgiven then he still deserves his hate

Remember to not get less agressive just because your opponent is close to death.

Because he was just trying to bring order and stability to the universe. Only the Namekians were really justified in hating him because they were actually good people getting killed by Frieza's men.

>wasting an evasive on that
they deserved it.

>Order and stability
He isn't anywhere near sheev status, don't ever try that again
Fuck Frieza, he deserves to be bullied

So what are people up to currently? Grinding dragonballs for more tp in preparation for the new dlc drop?

>gohan pulling out another kamehameha at the end anyway
Fucking hell, why was Xenoverse 1 so bad, and also why the hell did I play it for so long

Is it not faster to grind the vegeta em for tp medals?

it was all we knew

i think it's debatable at this point, one is a change of pace from the other at least.

Playan fightan games to prepare my hands for FighterZ when I should be doing other things

WHY DOES ELDER KAI KEEP GIVING ME KID CHI-CHI'S COSTUME PARTS?

you've answered your own question

Fastest is 18, the Broly one, which can be done in under a minute if you get good enough at running it. Gives 18tp per run.

What hate? By killing, blowing up planets and conquering the universe 7 while Beerus was sleeping?

Uh, I think I'm stuck.

Don't move or do anything and try to move after a bunch of minutes.

if you're on pc move with kb+m and talk to him

Kaioken x20 works with Super Kikoho?

pretty much lets you get the maximum amount of shots off, it does force stop you after that number gets hit though. Eitherway it makes you eat shit if you get caught in it with no way out.

Yeah, it'll still stop after like 32 or so hits though. X3 also works, which will half the cost per shot.

Yeah I tried that, still nothing.

Except I can't do shit, nothing is working. Game isn't frozen, he's still playing his animation and I can open the Steam overlay.

or was it plug in a controller if you have one, should be able to find the solution with a google, i had this happen when i did it.

TURN
TRIANGLES
INTO
SQUARES

>Make triangle with hands
>Fires sqaures
>Leaves circular holes when it hits the ground

bump

Why do people fight using the actual characters instead of their CaCs? Which real characters are top tier?

Because they can't make a good CaC and also because Hit/Gogeta/Blueku are kind of overpowered.

Because they all have something fun in their combos.
Except Hit and Saibamen.

I plugged in a controller and jumped, it immediately worked. I can't believe a bug like this has gone unnoticed for so long.

Bamco doesn't give enough of a fuck about the PC ports to fix things like that.

glad you fixed it at least mate, enjoy your PU

Shame.

Thanks, PU is fucking incredible. And I'm rocking it on both my Earthlings, so it's indefinite.

you're talking to a fellow earthling mate, it's fucking amazing

why is Mira so big
why is Goku so smol

Goku is big where it counts!

Because that's Goku's best height

Camera angles. Plus Towa likes them big.
Seriously, Mira was created to be a literal boy toy. I bet he stretches her every night.

I can't believe Lima took the dust cloud into account to attack from my blind spot.

>not spending your evasives with wild abandon and punishing people for thinking you're open
Bet you play for fun, fucko.

Toufe please

One day I will force Toufe to stop holding back.

Goku is 5'10" (178 cm).
Vegeta is 5'5" (165 cm), as is Bulma.

>Vegeta is 5'5" (165 cm), as is Bulma.
PRINCE OF ALL MANLETS

At least he's the prince of something

You just made up that excuse to bully me harder!

Look just because I actively try to repeat the events that trigger your ptsd doesn't mean I want to bully you.

Kind of wish there were ringout mechanics in the WT stage.

Male Saiyans would just shit on everyone with that too often unvanishable somersault sledgehammer

Same, but with the Cell Arena too. And that flying is (optionally) disabled in those stages. Going out-of-bounds seems kinda pointless when you can fucking fly.

>And that flying is (optionally) disabled in those stages.
I can see that happening in XV3 thanks to the ToP, but not now.

Do most Frieza players you encounter use the poverty Frieza voice #13? I'm thinking of using it just because most of the others are generic gruff male voices.

add Super Katopesla.

Pepsiman is the greatest.

Look at how scared stiff Frieza is.
He doesn't stand a chance against that speed

>Dex builds
lel

>Look at how scared stiff Frieza is.
More like didn't give a fuck

Looks like he's the fastest in the universe.

>Y-yeah he wasn't scared at all

Pepsiman never bothered coming back to Frieza and instead went against 18.

>tfw got to transfer my XV1 character finally
Gonna make my XV2 CaC a brother to my XV1 character just for head-canon. Came out breddy gud.

nice, can't say i've seen many brown fridges around

Nice! I can't wait to see you in game some time

nice
they better not be evil

>Fridge
>Not evil
???

why are fridges so short? is that the tallest height setting?

Most likely because Frieza is short and they all want to be like him.

Also minmax reasons, fridges are speedy, short is speedy.

anybody know if the xenoverse 1 and 2 OST is anywhere that can be downloaded in high quality for free?

Unfortunately, Cooler is the only tall fridge. Even at max height he's still almost double your size.

Sadly Paralysis doesn't last long enough for the present to hit (if it would), but this works.

Post some of your favorite fights. They don't have to be yours. They can be silly fights, serious fights, steamrolls, anything. Just post fights.

just been recording a few today

>Present For You has a lingering hitbox
Learn something every day

You just need to paralyse them twice, the CC chain always lets you meme on people.

Probably not what you were referring to but youtu.be/B-MrJF3dHzE?t=83 will always be up there for me.

repeating metallic death ball barrage for cacs when

>doing first mission
>see SSGSS Vegeta
>shit my pants
>oh it's a fucking cusotm character
form costumes were a mistake

And now I'll use the lingering hitbox for sick strats!
I'm not too sure what "the CC chain" is

Who's your instructor?

What, you don't like seeing people dress up and make already-established characters? Some of them can be pretty great but they're a dime-a-dozen.

O-oh
Its a term used to refer to chaining 'crowd control' effect, as in using stuns or immobilising effects in succession, instead of stacking them, to keep the desired effect going for the longest possible time.

The Coolerest

Turles, the hero we needed, the hero we didn't deserve.

That Clem is not too bad, he tried at least.
I would not have guessed that in a million years, heck.

>skipped the first punched into the last one
Okay that looked dope.

ahh to be smart

youtube.com/watch?v=mWqJlt-hY2w

It's kinda necessary to skip Molotov sometimes, it really takes a lotta space.

Don't just post these things like that, that's embarrassing.

What? it's just a thrilling battle between 2 fighters of equal strength how is it embarrassing?

Fair enough, it is kinda a lengthy ult to have, alongside something like Paralysis anyway

If I'm going for a strike character, do I just level strike and ignore Ki blast supers stats when upgrading, or do I try to keep them balanced? And do I equip all strike abilities or have at least one ki blast super?

And also, is it necessary for me to have a defensive ability or something like charge ki, or is the evasive skill enough?