>Gwent Card Databases & Deck Lists
gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Tonight I'll have dream about white haired girl.

Geralt and Triss OTP

>gaunter does not love the thicc

Truly evil incarnate.

The moment that Geralt realized he truly was dealing with a monster.

ded af.

Top waifu.

The bear is cute too

Remember when Crow's Eye was revealed and everyone thought it was OP.

>Open a keg
>MOVIECARD!
>Duplicate moviecard Cleaver
Guess I can't complain too much. Thanks Shupe.

I 'member. I've dicked with it a bit but it never feels quite right. Best archetype seems like movement/weather squirrel since you can tutor them out with mercs but it's still iffy there.

It's fucking The Witcher and Gwent General. Gwent is the sidekick to the Witcher, just like Luigi is the sidekick to Mario and they are Mario & Luigi, not Luigi & Mario. The OP's post literally is all over the fucking place again with the same information copy-pasted there twice. This general is literally losing its standards.

Who agrees that a new general needs to be made? The last one was screwed up by someone who barely visits Veeky Forums to begin with.

This is autism of a high caliber.

/twgg/ or bust, though. I agree.

/wtc/ is before /gwt/ because Gwent is before Witcher in the title, it signifies a perfect beautiful circle of cooperative and joyful posting friend. Card nerds talking with waifu nerds, waifu nerds talking with card nerds, common middle ground being reached around the campfire of the franchise as the baying wolves circle us. I'm not sure what the wolves are in this metaphor but I know I don't want to find out.

In today news, Mill is back and is as bad as always. Are you ready for a new ulcer?

No one ever.
People thought the elites were broken. And they were... until everyone realized that Quen stops them so they are a mediocre card .
>Best archetype seems like movement/weather squirrel since you can tutor them out with mercs but it's still iffy there.
Same problem as crow's eye. Technically, the best use of elites is in spy decks, but they also require reveal, so is an incoherent mix. Crow's eye would need both spells + movement.

So in an attempt to uphold standards I created the general again so that the norm won't change for good:

If I am the only one who prefers the compact and clear OP with the name Witcher and Gwent General, feel free to stay here and let the thread I created die. However, if you agree that standards should be upheld, please post there.

>In today news, Mill is back and is as bad as always

Was some streamer pushing it? I got matched against one earlier this evening. Was heartbreaking that it ended up being a tie, all came down to a coinclip of if Dijkstra would pull my ballista first or ADC it out, and I lost so we tied.

Crow's eye might still work in something if we end up with a another respectable large-deck archetype, though. Something like 37 Foltest only in a faction that can tutor Crow's eye out. Although even that may not work out since generally speaking you could play something like ale for basically the same points benefit only dramatically more reliable.

I think you might have a case of the space madness. I don't know why there's so much thread kerfuffle over a thread as inactive as /gwtc/.

>Was some streamer pushing it? I got matched against one earlier this evening. Was heartbreaking that it ended up being a tie, all came down to a coinclip of if Dijkstra would pull my ballista first or ADC it out, and I lost so we tied.
Dunno, but half my matches since 3 days ago have been Morvran mill. I asked the same question (streamer) no answer.
>Crow's eye might still work in something if we end up with a another respectable large-deck archetype, though. Something like 37 Foltest only in a faction that can tutor Crow's eye out. Although even that may not work out since generally speaking you could play something like ale for basically the same points benefit only dramatically more reliable.
Exactly. We already have that shit in the Radovid-ale deck.
Ale is much more reliable than Crow's eye. Maybe, MAYBE, if they changed catapult and the unit you damaged was moved to a different, random row, then they would have the necessary tools...

>OP, his thread, his life.gif

Fucking faggot.
The alphabet's many permutations used as abbreviations aren't 'standards'.
You're just a pseudo-grognard getting upset because his favorite toys are obsolete.
I hope mods delete your thread.

>Maybe, MAYBE, if they changed catapult and the unit you damaged was moved to a different, random row, then they would have the necessary tools
That might be kinda cool. Giving NR some movement could also maybe open up Sabrina to being a more popular card too.

I think you are too uneducated to know what space madness means yet you use it like a complete, utter moron you are. I am mainly a Gwent poster myself yet even I can see how /gwt/ists are starting to ruin /wtc/ for real by creating shitty OPs and lacking basic grammar skills. They are stealing the thread and turning it into shit, killing it.

I regret advocating the merge of the two threads, it obviously led to a disaster.

You don't even know how to use quote marks properly you uneducated shitstain. If I teach these things to adults for a living I should know.

Get a clue.

user didn't know you were an astronaut.
Assumptions are bad tho u r rite 'haha'

Fàms on the first game in bank heist quest whose side should take, the squirrels or flaming rose? Should I take the squirrels side since I don't have to kill anybody?

Ciri dreams, user!

Nighty night thread!

For what purpose?

Ciri is not for fucking!

Wrong.

Delet, she is for handholding only

Her pussy is for Geralt only.

Can't disagree with that!

Does Ciri know that Geralt is cheating on her?

fuck all the triss fucking posting, let's post actual witcher content

Name one (1) anime character that could beat Leo BONES-URWAIFU-HARD.

Oh, that's right.
YOU CAN'T!

>this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Triss is a whore with a fat arse

Triss is perfect in every way

nivellen card when

First two books were the best.

Is this ale spell ST deck the most braindead shit in the game so far?

I'm only here because I'm starting to play Gwent. My HDD is all fucked up right now, but as soon as I replace it, I'm starting the series. I can't wait to attempt to help the thread not be so goddamn dead.

The best way to help the thread is by posting Trissfu

ANNA HENRIETTA IS THE BEST WAIFU IN GAME!

I'M SO ANGRY THERE WAS NO ROMANCE OPTION. THERE IS A HOLE IN MY HEARD WHERE SHE SHOULD BE.

PROJEKT RED GIVE ROMANCE DLC!!!

Old hag.

She's washed up, Ol' Dandy fucked her in her prime

This thread deserves to remain dead and die, so many cancerous people with no standards.

trissfags

Why don't you leave then?

>taking Dandelion's sloppy seconds
No.

Nilfgaardian salad is objectively the best desu~

Sweet dreams, user!

As much as I enjoy Trissfu posting, keep doing God's work, user!

SPEARED THROUGH THE HEART

time for a break

Why is 4k suddenly full of mill players?