/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread BEAR WITH ME
>/drg/ OP Pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download Pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works Pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gd6u8nCIW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Kirumin!

Hello /drg/
Enjoy this comfy slow after hours thread.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
>Early thread

Shuichi is shit.

I love Kaito!
tfw no Kaito bf to eat turkey with

I love Kuzupeko

Sae reuniting with her dead husband

Koko! Early bread.

t.Maki

Mukuro

dangan tickling simulator

Look at this picture.
Play the game.

There. Bullied both the Kirianons in one post.

Mugi!

lazy kaede

clear attraction between them (like Leon and Sayaka)
??

You forgot to bully the OG, Retard-kun

I want to bully Mukuro until she loves me.

I was going to say Leon would at least fuck Sayaka if given the chance, but he had that chance and stabbed her instead. Dude is gay as fuck or completely misunderstood the term 'pussy slayer'

We know that, Junko.

MONACA~!!!

>Maki
>calling Shuichi shit

Oumaede!
I lied last thread. I pulled an all nighter instead of going to sleep.

M-A-K and I!
The sound of her name makes me wanna die
Hey Maki, you're so gawky.
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh so knobby.
Hey, Maki won't you please explain why you get so much enjoyment out causing /drg/ pain.
A chick who's just plain mean.
A sour-sweet sixteen.
She a dark emo blurts in a black short skirt.
EWWWW!!
Hey Maki, won't you tell us truly how'd we ever get the bad luck to be stuck with you?
Oh, Maki can we say one thing? It's your super total retardations that makes us wanna scream.
Gawky Maki.
Oooh! Oooh!
Gawky Maki
Oooh! Oooh!
Gawky Maki.

I'M GOING TO KILL MIKAN

Monaka has taken over your computer to grind on some poorly written jrpg. This could take days.

If you interrupt her you're pretty sure she'll try murdering people again.

What do you do?

Just kill her.

Murder her

Give Komaeda the computer for a couple of hours and ask for his "help"

He was into her but attraction between them would imply they both liked each other at least to me. She never seemed to care about him and picked him out of everyone else to kill. Not to mention he was just into her because she was hot. One of the worst ships desu.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

How was your Thanksgiving, if you celebrated It? Hopefully you avoided any dumb arguments and instead got to spend quality time with your family. I played Pictionary with my cousins and somehow correctly guessed that a poorly drawn person was Tom Cruise. Nobody could handle it!

Thanksgiving was nice, how did the threads go while I was gone-

oh.

I was afraid to check, were they extra special?

Of course she would. He's one of the reasons her and Kaito can't get in a relationship.

Komaeda drunk and lost on the subway.

>Haiji didn't break Monoca's legs for real

Which is why after Chapter 5 Maki immediately ignored Shuichi and never wanted to continue her friendship with him again.
...oh wait, THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

The crumbling building did though.

I ate some quail and fell asleep.

What's a hanahaki disease?

Ouma lost after a prank job that went bad.
Ouma trying to get directions home but afraid to give away the location of his secret base.
Ouma learning payphones aren't a thing any more.
Ouma having to crash at friends' place.
Ouma learning he has no friends.
Ouma crashing at Shuichi's since he's the only one that didn't physically kick him out.

Looks like it was another round of "someone says Ouma and everyone screams about it". Glad I missed it.

What happened to the rest of DICE?

He can't take the risk of contacting them after the job, in case he's being watched.

That's really sweet. Ouma good boss.

Because Kaito had died.

Which Dangan is most likely to put out on the first date?

You talking about the "truth is in the eye the beholder" vs "concidences can only be coincidences for some long" thing? The latter was correct.

Angie and her beloved Oum!

Cute! But tragic too...

>keep every plot important UDG character alive in case you want to make a sequel later
>create Future episode 7
what did they mean by this

Just google it. It's a fictional disease, so you won't get any gross pictures or anything.

so long*

I'm a little confused. You mean "Ouma is totally up to interpretation" vs "Ouma can be more or less pinned down by reviewing the canon"?

I agree with you.

These two together make my feel warm inside!

Yeah, that one. Both sides were extremely forceful, I'll say that.

Mikan

I want to pick up all the short nip Dangans to reinforce how short they are.

The same Kaito who Shuichi 'condemned' when Monokuma essentially put the gun to everyone else's head.
The same Kaito who sacrificed himself partially to prevent Maki from being executed for killing Kokichi.
Both Shuichi and Maki were partially at fault for getting Kaito executed, if you want to say that.

rape

How did Shuichi condemn him?

Yeah, I think it's a self-fueling machine at this point. Someone who dislikes him makes a post taking a hard negative stance on his character. Someone who likes him refutes saying that hard negative isn't supported by canon. This makes the negative person angrier, who goes harder on the negativity, which makes the fan defend him harder and then they get frustrated, which makes the negative person angrier, and then they're both angrier, and then it gets to personal insults and by then it's been 300 posts of fighting and no one's having a good time. The next time this happens, it starts with even more frustration behind it from last time. That about right?

Nice almost quints.

Did they ever even talk? Same for the Amami Tenko ship spam last thread are we just being contrarian now and choosing random pairings or trolling for (you)?

Exposing the whole trick behind the fifth murder.
I put condemn in quotes because by this point Monokuma essentially called their bluff and made them figure out the trick until he was satisfied with the answer.

I mean, Shuichi is about to go along with Kaito's gambit but Kaito pulls back at the end.

And it's not like it wasn't a binary choice, one motherfucker in that suit killed the other.

Maki just keeps yelling "Hungry" from the other room.
Should I... should I feed her?

Yeah, pretty much. Both sides start out with a reasonable argument until they get more and more biased as the argument goes on. Although, that user who was on the former side said that Ouma was actually his second favorite character and I've heard several of his fans take the "physical embodiment of a lie" thing as "you can choose his characterization" so maybe there's something I'm misunderstanding with them.
I hope you figure out by this point I'm fooling around because I hate the Saiharu ship.

Feed her her chicken nuggets and fries.

Harumaki is for hugs.

Feed her the dick

Don't give her tendies after midnight or she'll reproduce

>Oh god Shuichi it's happening again!

FUCK THERE'S TWO MAKIS NOW

>the cat ready to scratch

He should just tie her up in a basement and be done with it

Miu big family

What a cool and witty reply senpai. No need for me to say anything!

Psyche Taxi is the minigame equivalent of watching an old person trying to google something.

Playing the "let's try to make Maki horny" game!

How does one make Maki horny?

I want to help her raise Monotaro!

Don't worry, I'll take the second one off of your hands.

Killing Maki

>Hey Maki... Uh... remember Kaito's-
>*loud ugly crying*
>So... you feel like messing around?

>nyeh, are you two playing the grown-up game again?

Introduce her to the water jets in the pool.

It's because some fans are too lazy to actually understand their favorite character and like them for surface level stuff. In this case, Ouma being mysterious and intelligent.
Just look at Gontafags and Makifags. They don't look deeper into their favorite characters to appreciate them. They just screech about how sweet Gonta is and how he's a dindu nuffin while Makifags just jerk off to their badass assassin waifu and hate Saihara and Kaito for taking her away from the player. Ouma is no exception. Fans that don't bother looking into him or reading between the lines just like how mysterious or intelligent he is and won't look deeper than that.

>projecting this hard

>I've heard several of his fans take the "physical embodiment of a lie" thing as "you can choose his characterization" so maybe there's something I'm misunderstanding with them.
I've seen that too from first time players, mostly. I think it's because it's really easy to take Saihara's thoughts and feelings on Ouma to be what the game says Ouma actually is. It's easy to forget that he's not supposed to be a total self insert and that he doesn't have the power to turn back time and re-read every line he says or thing he does. After everything Ouma does obviously Saihara has a bias and it's harder for him to objectively take a look at what he was doing or really trying to do when most of the explanation requires reading in between the lines of things he said before.

My feelings on him are the same as towards V3 on the whole- there are some things left open to interpretation, but there are others that are hard facts established by going over the evidence again.

I don't that's 100% accurate.

Cuckqueans gonna quean

>hate Saihara and Kaito for taking her away from the player
>Saihara
uh

Maki/Kaito/Saihara but it ends like School Days.

Whats with this Himiko is a small child meme? She is the same age as the rest of the cast.

How does that end?

She has Obakematsu to give a helping hand!

Maki goes crazy and maims Kaito after finding out he slept with Saihara.

She also acts like a child.

Badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gd6u8nCIW4

Maki, Shuichi and Himiko late night sex marathons

Nice boat ride