/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #642

''90's AU'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=dwAs1Zdcu14
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
archiveofourown.org/works/11062044
instaud.io/tTN
instaud.io/drt
streamable.com/2g13a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

MAX AND CHLOE ARE #1

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=dwAs1Zdcu14

Chloe is #1

OP is a faggot

>tfw qt Chloe gf

There was going to be Chloe's voice from the outside breaking through to Max during the nightmare and helping her get out of it. They chose to not do this and to instead to do the museum at the end which shows some of their memories until Max get to the end and what's going on in the outside world.
Still, Chloe was talking to Max then and probably also in the junkyard in Episode 2.

I wonder what she was saying.
Probably telling Max how crazy things have been the past few years and especially days, how she was mad Max that never called her, but also how thankful she is that Max is back and that it's all forgiven as long as it doesn't happen again.
All those worries are gone with the following railroad track scene when Chloe clearly trusts Max and they can both make the promise that they're not separating again.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

You've got issues

That's for damn sure

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

++++
I will explain why did they cut *something* in Dream sequence in my later post.

NEWLYWEDS!
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

HELL YEAH!

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

Chloe is a toll cinnamon roll

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̐̈́̚

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it.
so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.
++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

Alice: "I-It's nice Lisa we're having."

Hella!

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

+++
-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

-Throwing David's car from the cliff was also a real thing, as Zak confirmed. But it was gonna create an inconsistency, they changed this idea immediately.

90s prequel focused on the parents/adults when? Focusing around William, Joyce, Ryan, Vanessa, etc.

Oh my god that's too adorable. Art with Lisa and Alice to too rare but then again I don't think it's something that exists outside of /lisg/.

Always kiss the Price.

tfw Rachel needs to stand on her tiptoes to get kisses
mcfreaking cute

=kek
Nice

(smoking's not very healthy but Max is trying to help her quit)

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut *that part* in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequence may be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her *physically* -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

Nice smudge

Max has learned to live with it. She associated the smell with Chloe now. Plus she uses it to her advantage

archiveofourown.org/works/11062044

I mean, so did Max

Imagine how happy Rachel is going to be in episode 3 when she's in Chloe's bed getting to be the little spoon.

Max wouldn't force Chloe to do anything, but I think Chloe wants to quit. So Max would help her however she could.

>implying Chloe isn't the little spoon
Jk well I don't what they are gonna be doing in Chloe's room but the night they spend at Rachel's she'll be the one snuggled to Chloe

>instaud.io/tTN
>''I'd do anything just to wake up next to you...''

>instaud.io/drt
>''Chloe. I love you...''

Oh I'm sure Max would want Chloe to quit for her health. But she's past the personal disgust from smell and taste because those things mean it's Chloe

>Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene
>yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

C L O U D N I N E

Can we all agree that Chloe sent max downstairs alone first so that she could rub one out after that kiss?

"Chloe…"
>"I’ll just drift asleep... dreaming of us here together... forever."
>"Thank you so much.|I'm so proud of you for following your dreams.|Don't forget about me."
> ''Never''
>"I love you, Max.|See you around."
>"Sooner than you think…"

>"Chloe, I am never leaving you again."

AU Chloe was also hopeless romantic. Man I love these two so fucking much

what does Cloud9 mean except for the e-sport team name

Lewd!

But that's probably what happened

Ooh la-la

Ha. It's humans though so it's not entirely the same. Closest we'll ever get aside from that one fic someone commissioned on Tumblr.

I don't remember Max ever complaining about Chloe smelling or reacting negatively to Chloe smoking, just seemed to be something Max accepted Chloe was doing now. Max really didn't criticize Chloe because she didn't feel like she had a right to.
If they talked about it at some point and the desire to quit was there then they'd work on it together.

Pls user
Don't bring that scene up again it's too sad. I think I was actually sadder all through the AU than from the ending just because how hopeless Chloe was, after seeing her so full of life in the first 3 episodes

Apparently that's how the episode will end.

Thinking about Rachel crying into Chloe's shirt fills me with so many feels.

James' approval ratings for Chloe are about to fall down to negative numbers

That's far too lewd for what it was. I think she did something much more childish like bury her face into the pillow and scream.

The whole alt timeline was tragic but showed some very important things about Max and about Chloe. It also gave Max (and Chloe once she was told) closure about William/the past, so I guess it happening was a valuable lesson to Max and had a positive outcome.
Even if it clearly left Max with some images and memories that would stay with her.

Normally cloud 9 means '' extreme thing & euphoria'' ;

While speaking of game's system the highest intimacy count you can reach is ''9'' and you have to get enough points to get passionate kiss / or the one where you got the one Rachel was still wanting more too even if you didn't admit feelings. This means your intimacy should be 6 or higher.

I know.. I know.

Chloe probably sent her downstairs because she needed a moment to compose herself after seeing Max dressed up in her actual, literal girlfriend's clothes who she can hardly bear living without.

I just can't wait to see Chloe being like "shhh it's okay cupcake, i got you, it's gonna be okay" and stroke her back gently while Rachel clings to her and sobs quietly
I'm gonna probably die

They should have kept max in the dream

I wonder if you can make the intimacy counter go higher in the last episode, or if at that point it's already set in stone that everything will be romantic if you're past a certain point.

I also wonder, there has to be a scene in the hideout, right? Rachel still has to write "Rachel was here" on the wall next to "Chloe was here"

I think she will still be in it and in the episode, but she won't actually appear.
I want to see mentions of Max and maybe have some happy memories make Chloe smile, not see a supernaturally conjured version of Max appear to Chloe in a dream. That would feel like something Chloe definitely would have mentioned in S1.
Plus the dream sequences seem to be more centered around Chloe and "William".

>Rachel asks Chloe to hold her

There would be no probably, I would die

Well, like I told you there IS a reason why this game has intimacy counter and we can get passionate conclusion or not. These will surely trigger later events in Episode 3 just as that hot scene ehm

> also wonder, there has to be a scene in the hideout, right? Rachel still has to write "Rachel was here" on the wall next to "Chloe was here"
Lads,seriously. Stop predicting things correctly :D:D

Yeah but they wanted to show *that character* in next episode. But they will use her *presence* in dream anyway. It'll turn around William,Max and some *biggest foreshadowing* which y'all will like

Now that I've seen BtS that whole Max wearing Rachel's clothes thing is a bit disturbing. I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe was doing the Brokeback Mountain thing with that outfit the whole time Rachel was missing. She might have even gotten the outfit from Rachel's house herself after she disappeared and was lying about Rachel having left it there. It is strange to leave an entire outfit at your friends house...a shirt or something maybe I can believe.

So... assuming James wasn't bluffing about saying Chloe isn't allowed around his daughter anymore, he's got to have kicked her out of the house by the start of the next episode, right?

I guess that means Rachel is going to be crying in her room alone and Chloe is going to have to sneak in through a window or something.

>Rachel crying, sitting on her bed
>Chloe not sure how to approach remembering how the last time Rachel was crying she preferred space
>She starts akwardly trying to cheer her up to no avail
>"Chloe..?"
>Chloe thinks she said something really dumb and assumes Rachel is gonna ask her to leave
>"Y-yeah..? Sorry, I..."
>"Chloe, please, can you..can you... hold me? ;_;"

Rachel had a dorm room in Blackwell if the chart in Max's nightmare is any bit accurate.

As I said in the previous thread, there is no way that Chloe didn't spend countless nights crying into that shirt and holding it like the girl it still smelled exactly like.

Damn, that could be romantic but nah, from what I know; you will have chance to talk with them about what happened and inspect the house. And go upstairs.

Dummy, he just dropped a nuclear bomb on his daughter and got exposed for being a dick wiggler before his wife, he is in no position to demand his daughter's emotional support to leave in this situation.

I don't think a 10th grader would have a dorm at Blackwell yet. Isn't it just the seniors?

Probably sat in the closet untouched

so it's Rachel's bed? or Chloe's?

streamable.com/2g13a

Oh shit, that is going to be awkward as fuck.

>being this jelly
nice

I don't remember any rule like that ever being established. Both Warren and Mikey are dorming in BtS and they're definitely not seniors.

Fuck

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or if you're actually this delusional.

Nathan, Eliot, warren all apear to have rooms in BtS

I don't think Mikey is actually dorming there, he's just staying in Drew's dorm because their father is homeless. I doubt this was some school-sanctioned thing.

The Warren stuff makes no sense though. Isn't he like 16 in LiS? He's gotta be like 13 in BtS.

Paris would be a great spot for them to have a vacation (or honeymoon in the future.)
Chloe and her parents wanted to go there. Maybe Joyce and David could even make their way over eventually if they have the desire.

Imagine Chloe's face at that moment

They fixed inconsistencies along with Victoria's age

Warren would be 13 in BtS so it means he got bumped up a grade or some other explanation. Unless Deck Nine went with that he is a year younger than Chloe and the same age as Max since that was an inconsistency in the original.
Max writing he's the same age in her journal, but his school file showing he's 16. Which was really a leftover from when the characters were going to be younger originally but it then appeared to be left as his real age.

Hey leak anons, do we go to the girls dorm in episode 3? I saw the steam achivements for episode 3 and.im wondering if the monthly masterpiece one is for the tampon machine in the shower room

Can't argue with that

>Chloe holding on to Rachel so tightly that she can feel her heart thumping from being so upset

>fixed Victoria's age
What? At worst they've added another inconsistency as neither of Victoria's birthdays make her a sophomore in 2010

What did they change about Victoria? There were two dates listed for her birth but then were both in 1995.

They did the same thing with Rachel and patched her birthday on her school record.

Deck Nine said they paid attention to details, which they did in some areas, but it looks like they messed up some things as well. Granted, they're all minor complaints even in the original but why are dates so hard to keep consistent?
>Character ages
>Character birthdays
>The day William died
>Chloe's truck repair bill in the original having a date from the future
If only these were the only mistakes made in the games...

That's what they said to me when I asked that they fixed character's age thing -> Victoria. Remember, along with S1's updates they played with student sheets so much. They are describing Warrin's existence in there as ''his grades were good enough so he started one year earlier'' thing.

I'm not so confident on there but honestly I've never heard something like we are gonna visit girl's dorm directly.

I've also checked steam achievements for you and I couldn't see anything related tampon machine either.

It will be probably a mixture of happiness and feeling hurt that bby girl is going through something like that

I kinda explained that here, not like they didn't want to stick with them but Dontnod's intentions were kinda different back then and they needed to set them to their place.

>monthly masterpiece one is for the tampon machine in the shower room
"I'm good to flow, thanks"
Holy shit I forgot about that. That would be a super obscure nod to S1.

>Chloe calling Rachel baby
I never asked for these feels

>monthly masterpiece
Ohh now I get it now why you connected it with tampon machine, sorry my bad :D

But I don't think we'll visit girl's bathroom on blackwell or girls' dorms. Because I'm trying to connect it with the info(s) I got and it doesn't sound reasonable honestly. Like I said I'm not confident on there, but it could be some other place's bathroom. Such as hospital