>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jnbxjr.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for hate fucking Twi'lek sluts

Goddamn right user

just give me 5k and we're square. Im on fleet currently on Drexader starforge imp side

That is code for "show me the boobies"

Reposting my wife because last time you people were mean to her

Say something nice this time

Ashara best girl.

What does she smell like?

What is the general opinion on:
The color blue?

>tfw you didn't fall for the attachments meme

Are you a gay because Revan is canonically male.

best colour

Blueberry best berry.

Vette

How can Jaesa even compete?

She smells like flowers and sweet things

She sucks dicks and sends you holovids of it to make you jealous.

Jaesa is alive, Vette is dead.

Holy shit, this is gold.

my.mixtape.moe/jnbxjr.webm

that looks way too well-animated for it to be in this game but I swear I've seen that animation in another video clip

Does Vette die in the expac story missions?

During the latest expansion KotET, you have to make the choice between Vette or Torian, you cannot keep them both, and its only these 2 who get put into this situation.

Vette-fags get shitter shattered when you kill off vette.

why would'nt you though, i mean from a logical standpoint, keeping the mandalorian liason alive would be the better choice.

Hearing her neck snap gave me a sith-boner.

That kind of stuff just makes me wonder why Sith don't just neck snap everything

>needing Torian when you're on first name terms with Mandalore herself and she pals around with you for shits and giggles
Fuccboi dies every time.

>first name terms
Yeah, thats only between you and her, not the rest of the hundreds of thousands of psychotic war hungry assholes shes got following her.

Her sending Torian with you is a sort of goodwill gesture between you and her to prove that the mando's wont be made into "slave warriors" again like during the vanilla game story, and that while the alliance is under your leadership, they can have a cause worth fighting for.

>finally grind out light III for lightsaber
>equip and switch to dark to derank
>weapon blacks out
>can still use it but the mods/enhancements don't affect stats
Welp, that concludes that week-long experiment. Time to fucking kill myself.

Speaking of that it was dumb as fuck to see any non warrior/BH get overly emotional over Vette's or Torian's death. I mean they barely knew those cunts

I agree
>Play an emotionless JK who takes everything in stride with a straight face
>Forced to cry about their death or make an edgelord comment

>only warriors are allowed to kill quinn

While I love that this is a feature, I fucking hate that little smug shit and want to gut or shoot him every time i see him pop up in Kotet

All the more reason to never touch the expac stories beyond getting access to legacy gear crates.

Vette, to me, is the of age Mission I wanted to romance since KotOR.

Little fucking brat, whew.

Who's Torian anyway?

What instance do people congregate to RP on?

I wanna show the world my badass ginger acolyte.

Torian is the third companion you get as a bounty hunter (right as you leave Taris, you first encounter him i believe around the time you start chapter 2 of the base game/vanilla story), most memorable thing about him is that hes voiced by the guy who did English Dub Ichigo from Bleach/Nero from DMC4.

>Who's Torian anyway?
Twink BH companion with no personality beyond a grim backstory ripped straight from a Deviantart Sonic OC.

Torian = warrior
Vette = whining sack of shit

He sounds like a Mando RPer char lol.

Looks like one too. I'd definitely pick the supreme blufu

>valuing Fighters over Rogues

whining. sack. of. shit.

I think it's fucking retarded, I'd rather have him killable on Corellia again than this weak pansy shit on Iokath where it's been eleven years in-character since he betrayed you

Yeah, that's why everyone saves Vette instead of him.

11? oh right, youre counting from the time you meet him on balmorra, not from when he betrays you during chapter 3 base game. Yeah....I wouldve liked the option to kill him earlier but no, beta fags ruined it for everyone involved.

SoR is 5 years after the end of the Makeb storyline, KOTFE has the 5 year timeskip when you're frozen

>Choose [KILL] option
>wooaah wtf he died

Why would they even listen to people like them?

Scratch that, using this saber I'm unable to do mastery damage whatsoever, my attacks just bounce.

The same reason we have Andromeda now.

There is literally no reason to expect good decision making from those dealing with money.

And I'm not even saying that as some lefty.

>SoR is 5 years after the end of the Makeb storyline
What ass are you pulling that out of?

>just waiting on 5.6 to drop so i can grab some dyes and the helmets i want from all of the armors coming, maybe some gloves too
>look at the primeval jacket since i havent used it for any outfits in so long.
>that dumbass buttcape on it ruins everything.

can someone just give me the gun, ill blow my own brains out. Why did they think these were a good idea? if it covered like pic related, it would be ok, but it doesnt.

The ass of the developer who said it.

>still not providing a source

>no source.

so ignoring this faggot, only 10 total years have passed from the time you set foot on starter planet, to the time you get woken up from carbonite prison in Kotfe.

I am going to assume another year or so passes, but during this year is all of the shit that goes down from you waking up to claiming the throne at the end of kotet.

I'm sorry I don't save every fucking forum post I read to spoonfeed to whiny babies who are too lazy to google.

does anyone have the bionic warrior's Leg armor? Ive got the other 6 pieces, but I need the legs (not feet) to complete the set and im willing to give 900k to anyone who can help me.

The KoTFE timeskip was seriously way too big, at this point most of the cast will be in their early thirties at the very least, and it's still going

>waaah characters over 30!
KYS yourself weeb.

Im pretty sure everyone except the trooper, agent, and BH are in their early thirties by the time of Kotfe starting. (does carbonite-ing someone freeze the aging process for them like stasis?)

Pretty sure the trooper and agent are mentioned to be extremely young but "prodigy"-like in their respective fields, and the BH i believe gets mentioned during their story to have been doing what theyve been doing long before hooking up with braden's crew

>liking the fact that most of the cast are turning into 40 year old geriatrics

>Not liking experienced pros
>Not realising Twi'leks don't age like normal people

>Implying this is bad
>Wanting agelets

I prefer it
Feels better making waves as the guy in the middle of your experienced career than some teenager ruling the world

Can't decide between PT or Merc guys =/

Do you want to be War Machine or some bitchass healer?

big bang or boom boom?

literally this

Merc is neat for "oh look guys, 2 pistols!" but during all of the cutscenes, you never use both at the same time.

That seems biased
Big Bang?

In the end probably going to go PT because I feel more comfortable in melee.

BB was PT, so neat

Are there any short skirts in this game? (that aren't connected to a torso piece)

Naga sadow's leg armor.

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed. Thank you though.

veda cloth

Post some shots of you just doing random things.

Knight is the baby of all the classes while Hunter's the oldest
So, by the KotFE timeskip, everyone's about late 20's (Knight) to early-late 40's (Hunter). Most classes being in that peak age (30+)

Inquisitor and Sith Warrior are both implied to be pretty young. It's even noted that the Warrior is at the training facility way too soon.

Hot barely legal sith pussy

Well the devs have said that Knight's about 18 when they land on Tython, so unless Warrior and the Colicoid are jailbait

Is SWToR worth playing for the story? Are there many grindy "get x amount of y" quests? Or am I better off replaying KotOR 2 instead

Penis.

it's great to be the King

Don't forget to blast Bad Boys For Life when playing Hunter

There's a few character storylines that are pretty good. I.E Knight, Agent, Warrior. Trooper is only good if you like the soldier-y side of things. Every other storyline is mediocre to shit.

JAY BAAAAAY

Yes. That is the only reason (IMHO) to play this game as it is a lot of fun.

>Romance Ashara
>sex scene
>she's humming the Imperial March afterwards while she gets dressed

That made me smile.

Definitely worth it for story. You should sub for at least one month and play the main stories and picking your favorite to go through the expansions. Side quests tend to be that but mains you can skip a lot of fighting to get to the next conversation trigger so if you don't want to bother with the tedium pick a class with stealth although the non-stealth classes tend to have big aoes to mow down everything.

Fun fact: Ashara actually hums a different tune after the sex scene depending on whether you're Light Side or Dark Side.

If you're Light Side, she hums the Star Wars Theme, and Dark Side get her to hum the Imperial March.

>devs bothered to do shit like this, while most romance options are jsut generic one way streets

Goddamn. Ashara got a lot of favouritism as a romance option.

Too bad they never finished her descent into DS

More like dork side

Pretty sure that's what they're building up for. The Chiss Jedi you got in the Light vs Dark event talks about how sightings of Ashara have sometimes had her as a villain and sometimes a hero. And her romance message has her heading off into wild space, which is Star Wars talk for 'Is going to find something really fucking evil'.

Wouldn't be surprised if she got Jaesa like treatment of either going full dark side or staying where she is right now.

Apparently her VA is pretty hot, so I guess the neckbeards behind the sound desks made sure she was there as regularly as possible.

Jaesa Willsaam is the one with the hot VA.

Truly the best girl. Also in Shadow of Revan there's a touching scene when you go to a place related to your character.

Wasn't she a total bitch to work with and the reason why she hasn't come back?

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl then
I did play a little a few years ago, I think they had a free trial available sometime before the game went f2p. I remember playing Agent and Bounty Hunter but don't remember much of the story so I wasn't sure if going back would be worth it

What exactly does subscribing give me? Will that unlock the expansions forever or only until the subscription lasts?

When you're that pretty and a former child star, there'll probably be some issues.

Thank the Emperor flight missions aren't mandatory.

>What exactly does subscribing give me?
Access to everything

They're pretty fun when you have the best parts. Though I don't understand why you can't transfer those to other characters.

I'll take your word for it. There's just too much happening at the same time on screen and probably outside the screen.

It's terrible when you have to hit like 5 times to destroy the weakest mook but when you have parts that allow you to sweep dozen enemies in few moments it becomes fun.

Really? what scene is that?