/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

First for Ishtarin

you're right, but my plans to ascend Medea or Hans were torpedoed by me getting Vlad from the guaranteed gacha. I only have enough pages to ascend one.

The Saint

What do you want to see in a person's friendlist? Servants/CEs.

she must be cold dressed like that

Glory be to the Maiden of Stalling

rate my supports

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

How come this slutty saint has never seen a penis?

Also why the fuck she needs dragon fangs, I can't level her past 50 without wasting precious AP that could be used on doors.

>What do you want to see in a person's friendlist? Servants/CEs.
Don't care about utility because I have 5 whale friends that I can just refresh the list for, I add people if they have servants I like and delete them if they have servants I hate.

Whales are the best, aren't they?

Don't call her slutty please.

I will whale harder than the Japanese whale in foreign waters when she finally drops.

She literally rides me for mana, how is that not slutty?

15th for Ishtarin belongs to the BBC

YOU CAN'T EVEN ASCEND HER PROPERLY

Really all I look at if I'm deciding whether to friend someone is if they have Lv80/90 Servants with AoE NPs that have a Kaleidoscope or LB'd Halloween Princess. In the future I guess I'll look for high level Riders with LB'd Mona Lisa as well.
The rest literally does not matter for me. I have my own Waver for support and single target damage is inconsequential for the events we will get in the foreseeable future.

>tfw only 1 Twice after about 90 rolls
is this good enough for a f2p? already put him on my 5/6/10 Waver

The Other Saint

Fluffy Servant

Hey she is one that comes into my room at night and sucks my dick, trying to convince me to burn apples on Wyvern Island for these fangs.
Im just an innocent master trying to deal with the sexual appetites of an slutty derailed saint.

Enough about saints, let's talk about SEX

Something about the red eyes just turns me to diamonds

Stop making me like Medb.

Kaleido Jets or Kaleido Smart Cat. Mona Lisa LB'd at the end of February on any random Rider. Interesting grailed servants. That's it. LB lunch when the time comes as well.

started yesterday, still not too sure about best CE for scat

I know, right?

I hope the best girls get servants soon

it's alright, she inherited Rin's natural resistance to cold weather

begone THOT

Surely you handfarmers are tired of every fucking support list looking the same.

>buying accounts

How can you tell?

Friendly reminder that if you whaled for Shishou you're a gigantic cuck.

Unless you're a gameplayfag.

Level up your skills
>halloween princess on Tamamo

Because redditfags physically smell across the internet, go back.

Servant Furbaide when.

i only bought a lvl 1 with scat n waver, better deal than the paid gacha desu

That's why I said interesting grailed servants. It's too fucking early for any sort of variety user. Besides Jets and Smart Cats will only be used until Raikou comes.

Enjoy having your account reclaimed in two months.

Because
>I started yesterday
Yet you have Lily
Also how much you paid?

You did get sixflags, right Reddit?

I don't think that many people will roll for Raikou when she's between Jeanne Alter and summer limiteds.
She's not that much of an improvement if it's just to farm dailies so only waifufags will go for her.

>reclaiming a fresh account

this and also
>2 servants at level 60 already
>started yesterday

She is literally the absolute peak of AoE buster crit.

Yes but what are you going to use her for that Lancelot can't do?

with 1/2 AP event I just power leveled using the 40 AP daily. Was sitting on like 600/50 AP for a while and it would not go away

You have no idea what Raikou does, do you?

When's the next event that gives hearts? Use all the ones I had on ascensions but didn't realize Waver needs 8 of them for his skills

I will though, watch me.

Not dying in one hit for starters.

Tfw no ssr

Waver needs 33 of them, and learn how to read the wiki.

was $25

It's a slippery slope once you get one

>getting hit
And it's just a 1 turn evade every 6 turns at best

She's just not worth it

Please don't make me like Medb. Nothing good lies down that road.

>comparing her with lancelot
>when their skillset is entirely different
>godly passives
>VERY good NP gain and critgen for a zerker
JETS ain't got nothing on mom

But again, what are you going to use her for that Lancelot can't already do?
Just give me a reason and maybe I'll roll for her too.

I don't know know what's leading you to believe one of the strongest Servants in the entire game is subpar but you probably need to kill yourself.

Just roll the paid gacha, goyim.

They're just looking at the wiki info man. They haven't actually played JP to see what she can do. Leave them be.

You can't be that stupid.

In order, I've got MeteorD, Quiji, and ya boy, Neil. Any other well known, popular players out there?

Post 'em.

>yesterday
>need lancer embers but only get assassin
>today
>rider ember would be nice but only get saber
>don't even have a saber to use them on
good thing they expanded the 2nd archive

YEAH!

Going to admit to being a total brainlet - how the hell do you read this thing? Never played the Jap version so guessing 'magic socks' is same thing as guda points. Where do apples fit in all this?

Huge thanks to the user that made this btw, looking forward to the non-Jack version of this

Why are you so obsessed over a few players?

Who the fuck is Neil and why would you have that crappy support list added?

Reddit stealing guide from here again?

/alter, who is the smelliest?

I still don't get the logical reason behind putting Arts CE on Redman.

Grandps is the servant we need but don't deserve

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fuck off holy shit.

That shit is ancient and given the filename he probably actually got it from reddit.

guidemaker here. I'm gonna add a bunch of more things like for people who dont have jack or those who have 3* only

I'm using her to clear a lot of EoR high-end mobs and some bosses, remember her AoE NP is buster so that's 1.5x atk before modifiers, while also generating a lot of crit stars which her above average hitcounts supports.
Then you've got her buster up 30% 1 turn, and bonus damage against demonic/earth/sky, which about 80% of the whole enemies is attributed as.
ME EX=12% innate buster up and riding gets her innate quick up 11%.
She has the best in everything other zerkers can't match, except for crit up which a lot of servant can serve as buffer. There's a reason she's the highest tiered zerker in JP along with Cuzilla

What the fuck is this namedrop nonsense I'm not going to your 10 subscriber youtube channel you charlatan

>Endless supply of apples for farming
It's not going to be as bad as dangohell, is it?

not him but that would be pretty neat.

(you)

Well you're supposed to spam his NP, and for that you use arts crits with the stars you gain from using his NP, so with formalcraft they'll do even more damage and charge his NP faster.

He's a weird guy anyway, there's so many CE you can give him and they don't even seem to matter that much.

Shes a fucking monster

>Endless supply of apples
Are you illiterate?

>She has the best in everything other zerkers can't match,
You forgot being good at staying alive, it's the reason some people rank Herc as the best Zerker, but she is best for what she does.

>Hawkeye A+
>crit up 100%
>crit drop up 100%

>NP
>lmao 70 crit stars on 3 mobs
>arts chain (or even AQA) gets him close to if not 100% again next turn
>provided he has an arts up CE
>also monstrous damage before outside buffs from only arts and 1 (one) of his skills
Shame it's still a long way ahead.

They do entirely different things.

Interesting censorship choice

forgot pic

yeah, worded it a bit wrong. Herc is even better than Cu in that regard.

I said that, but you can see what I quoted in his post that I was disagreeing with.

Bonus servants give +drop (like halloween) while CEs give %drop (like honnoji points) and you add them together to get total amount of socks. Lower left table is probably the cumulative number of items you can get.

I got few friend slots left
does anyone want to be my friend?

I accept anyone as long as they have some high level character in their support slots and play the game regularly

Alright /alter/, I need your opinions. Giganigga here is one of the bonus servants for christmas, so I was wondering if he's a worthy investment to pour all my berserker exp. I'm still on the fence here since my tamacat needs some levelling up as well, so I'd like to know what you think.

>3 Turns of 50% damage against nearly every single boss in the game
>All her attacks and NP shit out crit stars
>Evade that you never really use as an evade and instead use it to shit out even more damage to her NP
She makes 40 stars with her NP+chain

Toss a Victor of the Moon on her and laugh your ass off

Smile: protected

Darius' skillset was decided by throwing darts.