Shark Tank

Who's your favorite Shark, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I2v53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's so obviously Kevin.

He indirectly supports natural selection, as shown by his complete apathy for any ideas that don't make money.

He never lets normalfag feelings get in the way.

Kevin.

Kevin is the best actual shark.
Mark is the best baller.

Lori :3

This.

Plus, he understands the beauty of royalties and other revenue streams. A constantly supply of money that just keeps on coming in.

Barbara. You dont lose if you don't play

Kevin grows on me more and more everytime I see him, whether it's youtube where he's giving speeches or laying into someone. I think he's actually kinder than Cuban, because Cuban acts like he's got some aggressive axe to grind on everyone where Kevin feels more like a Mr.Burns lovable villain type.
Other sharks don't have the personality in my eyes, they seem more like regular people.

This exactly.

Kevin's personality isn't mean, nice, kind, etc.

It's brutally honest, and that's what most people need.

Kevin

imgur.com/a/I2v53

Mr. Wonderful, he's just the most practical shark that has the most unique personality.

I think Barbra and Lori are also really good as they both have very specific niches that they own completely.

Robert is ok, and it's nice to see that he's not just a softy but he can be a real hard ass if he wants to.

Mark is cool in some ways but he's too much of a potato, and he appeared on the Tai Lopez show, so we should take his morals with a grain of salt... Especially since he presents himself as very anti "scammer" on the show, and as such he shouldn't be trusted.

Damon, I want to like him but he just sounds too pedantic. Maybe it's just the show that makes him seem like a Mark Cubin with less personality, but really he just doesn't stand out compared to the other Sharks.

Kevin, he always has good insights into the businesses and has good criticism and doesn't afraid to piss people off

Robert is objectively the worst shark. His business is a complete sweat shop. Check his company on Glassdoor.

Barbara actually.

Of course I fucking love Kevin, but Barbara only invests when she is certain she will make a ton of money. She's the conservative investor.

Kek fucking this:

Damon's probably understated because he knows that black people expect successful black people to not act black. There was that one pitch with the son of billy blanks and the show went out of the way to show him 'appealing' to the black couple who appeared strangely inept. He's not there to be interesting, he's there to be black and be seen, and I think that's the main reason why he's on the show and not someone with character.

Shark tank is a fun show and /tv/ has alot of good sharktank memes but they are retardedly bad businessmen.

My cousin owned a business that was onnthe second season. The only person tjat made an offee was cuban but it was insanely bad.

My cousin sold his business last year to a large conglomerate for 100 million dollars.

Well said. Mark got pretty lucky in the dotcom boom. He's didn't get rich on brains alone. He was at the right place at the right time.

1. Kevin
POWER GAP
2. Robert
3. Daymond
POWER GAP
98. Lori
99. Mark
POWER GAP
999. crazy senile Barbara

Where would you put Sacca?

POWER GAP
9999. Uber shill Sacca
POWER GAP
999999. Ashton "literally why is he here" Kutcher

Mark "diversification is for idiots" Cuban?

Mark "just keep all your assets in cash" Cuban?

Yeah, he's retarded lol. I'm willing to bet the guy is losing money but trying to keep it going til he's old or dies.

Sacca is fucking unbearable.

But Barbara should be at the top and Robert at the bottom.

Barbara will go out with her reasoning being she "doesn't trust" the completely innocuous entrepreneur, she's literally senile

It's perfect. She only goes in when she is 100% certain she isn't gonna lose her money. She's the only one that isn't throwing her money away at ridiculous ideas and has the common sense to just tell everyone no until she sees something she is particularly certain about.

Anyone remember the episode where a bunch of college students almost sign a deal with the sharks and their teacher stopped them?
Or is that Dragon's Den?

Isn't it true that the most money anyone has made is the scrub daddy? I actually saw those at Home Depot a few weeks ago.

Invis-a-rack.

None.

I will die a happy man over paying for headache racks i will weld solid while laughing at those faggot over seas shills.

If you cam male money employing your kin then why pay china.

The slutty broad with the nice rack.

Yeah, it was Lori.

The entire show is just small-startup to small/mid-sized company if extremely successful.

Literally nobody ever makes it big.

I know that.....this was just the only product that I have ever seen. A lot of it is food items and other crap. I can't believe how poorly planned and researched some of the stuff is. Maybe it is because I am so negative with my own ideas....

this. he has a very good business philosophy, and has a zero tolerance for bullshit. I seriously don't understand why he's seen as an asshole when he's telling the truth to people who are putting every penny they own into a shitty business venture. plus, he isn't giving any money to his kids after college, forcing them to earn their living like him. absolutely based.

best season of shark tank?

God I can't wait for Kevin to be prime minister of Canada

>Retardedly bad business men
>Worth hundreds of millions of dollars
>Even a billionaire is a shark

Yep you're retarded

it's kind of stupid to treat money as anything other than a means to an end. if he raised his kids well, they won't be the type to waste money, anyways. it's stupid how people think 'hurr durr you'll develap more if u pave ur own way' because you develop by making the most of your opportunities and being a well-rounded person.

Youtube clips

If it makes you a dollar you should do it. Fucking mba 101.

But the sharks literally go full fucking jew.on everyone and everyone walks.

I don't want to say who my cousin is, but his business was tiny when he was on sark tank. Cuban offered him some ridiculous "you pay me and i get 51%" deal so he walked.

My cousin is sitting on about 20mil cash right now.

Also cuban got ricj completely on accident. The nigger sells other niggers nigger clothes. The woman is literally a qvc scam artist. The only one with any bisiness sense is the bald canadian fuck. And he is the stingiest kike asshole.

Robert is the best shark and the deal he made with lumio proved it (the Chinese guy with the light up book).

You don't have to make it big, you just have to make it good. Saw one old black dude who invented this patch kit for walls. Kevin made a deal for the international rights, and the black dude kept the US rights. Everyone was screaming "no it's a bad deal" but the black dude knew what was up. Who cares if Kevin gets millions more out of the deal than you, the US is a fucking huge market; the black dude basically let his business pay Kevin to run it and make shitloads of money for him while sitting on his arse.

>If it makes a dollar you should do it
They're speculating on whether it will or not, retard. They're not buying successful businesses, they're speculating on startups.

You sound like the kind of idiot that bets on every single hand in a poker game. That's not how you get rich, sonny.

>My cousin is sitting on 20 mil

Kek. Why u so angry when?

Shit tier colonial version.

In the UK one they buy and sell babies. James Caan FTW

raising your kids well involves teaching them the value of hard work. he already said his kids wont pay a cent for anything till they graduate college, which is not only fair, but thats what most parents do anyway. if you make the most of your opportunities and be a well-rounded person, then you wouldn't need daddy's checkbook anyway, so your argument is self-defeating.

Bullshit, the biggest business to come accross Shark Tank (that the judges didn't pick up) was Scan, the app that was bought out by Snap Chat a few months later.

Why do you feel compelled to LARP?

Oh, It was bought for $57 Million. If your (non existent) cousin sold his for $100 Million, Scan wouldn't be the biggest one to come across, you fucking moron.