League of Legends General - /lolg/

Stop and stare, the snake is here!

Old: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-project-hunters-event
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for my wife Syndra

Waifufags deserve death

Moo ~!

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

>last pick wants to play zoe
>ban it because no fucking way am I dealing with that shit
>bans my champ
ah yes, time to never select a champion again

You’re supposed to hover a champ you want banned in those situations

I really want to FUCK Sejuani poster!

xth for old main

I don't know if I can manage to convince them I'm going to jungle teemo, user
but that's pretty next level

what adc should I go as a low elo shitter? I main Jhin just because hes the most fun adc I know

Is Sona the most breed-able waifu? She's basically a full package.

i've done over 10 bot games to try get the 12k and baron and every single one of them has 3 people that are fine with it and a Jinx or Zoe that end the match in 12 minutes

They’ll take it, what else are they gonna do?

I don't get the point of this post.

l-lewd

complaining about the whole "y-you ban my champ I ban yours"

This is the bully team.

Ahri holds girls down while Sona squeezes her boobs and lactates all over them. Their favorite one to bully is Jinx.

Yeah, but why would they complain?

what did you expect?

play 3v3, there's a ton of bots so you can just farm 24/7

I just hover what I normally ban, like riven, trist or whatever. Its a sure fire way to get the new champion banned AND what you wanted banned.

Unless they're not a faggot and understand why their hover got banned.

I got flamed by my team for this game

How do we fix it?

Champion whose ultimate is a large zone that prevents activation of summoner spells, item actives and purges all effects already in place.

Pick gangplank, run Klepto, get the minion dematerializer for a guaranteed six minion kills and bonus damage for your game q's. Call mid, blast the bot, get mana pots. Do not take your tower. Just let the minions crash. Use ult to farm other lanes.

>playing a nigger
>other than ekko
you deserve it

Xerath is still bullshit. Get this champion out of my games. I know nobody plays him anymore but when someone does I just want out

Now I don't know about cows, but a skin themed after Mary and her little lamb, or that plays on the classic combination of sheep and dreams could be a delightful skin. The former could afford to be cheaper, but the latter should at least be epic (not like Sona can get a Legendary for a long time to come, maybe) for full effect. For one thing, have different animals based on the spell - ewe for the heal, ram for the attack, goats for the speed and a whole flock that jump over the ult area to put people to sleep instead of dance.

>xerath in game
>his qs are too on point
these niggers are either too autistic and can predict any movement path unless you just stand still or scripting and i cant ever fucking tell which is worse
fucking support xeraths showing up and it makes me genuinely angry

Sona is so fertile you could cum all over her tits, have a drop spill on her pussy when getting off her and she'd still get pregnant

That's not how vaginas or wombs work you fucking virgin.

>virgin posting

>blue kayn in silver elo

nerf true damage
make it ignore shields instead, similar to pure damage

Does Ahri suck Sona's milk that's leaking a bit from her tits from spraying it and lick milk on the poor bullied girl's bare body?

YORDLEFAGS
is there art of Tristana or Poppy in a wedding dress?

yes

>Sejuani
>glasses
Scholarly Sejuani who raids for more than resources, but even more so for knowledge? Still tough as ever, but more refined with a view towards and love for knowledge. Do it up right and it could make a splendid skin, I believe.

>anything in silver elo

post some then please
cute! thanks user

>I find the skin and concept very arousing and alluring
Do you enjoy playing it as well, or is the kit not your style?

You're gonna get Star Guardian Sona with a black and white color scheme and has a Cow/Sheep familiar and you're gonna like it.

of course thats why she needs to find a nice bull (Alistar) to keep her pregnant all the time

>i'm looking for a sejuani wallpaper specifically
Size aside, perhaps this would interest you.

I don't have the patience to deal with all of Riven's mechanics and whatnot, and I prefer big beefy guys anyway. There's also the reputation of Riven players which I'd prefer to avoid

For what it's worth, meant for

>Sona players who don't build archangel
Just pick Nami instead you dumb sluts

where my mind control body control smut at

>enemy and allies stalling for baron waiting for someone to make the fist attack
>my ward in their base by inhibitor is up
>tp is up
>tp and start ruining that inhibitor
>enemy rushes to base to stop me
>i get inhibitor and die
>allies DIDNT TAKE BARON with ALL 5 IN BASE TO STOP ME
>instead FOLLOWED the enemy
>3 died
>enemy takes baron
how can anyone be this retarded at a clear signal of "im taking them away from baron, take that shit"

we still won but holy fuck

pretty sure there's some zyra stuff with that

thanks for the pic user, had it already but that's higher quality

The only lewd thing here is your cute cock sucking mouth

Your team was definitely not pretty good. In fact, it wasn't that. The just couldn't handle how pretty good you were.

Xeraths on the other hand, they're also pretty good.

Ocelots are proud creatures. They prefer to hunt alone.

someone here gave me the idea awhile ago, drew ahri taking a train

I don't think they can swim that far most of the time, right?

>bull (Alistar)
>not bull (Ahri)
Alistar's nothing but rough pounding but Ahri on the other hand can be rough but is also highly affectionate with Sona and would take it nice and slow to make the sweet lovemaking they make in bed even more intimate even though she's gifted with a big fox cock that has the knot to back it up made to mess up other girls roughly.

I don't do that much

vayne. Least forgiving adc, worst matchups, but also least team reliant. You will be molded by her shittyness, it wont bother you, every loss will become legitimately your fault with no one to blame, allowing you to focus on how shit you are so you can get out of low elo.

Black and white? How befuddling, but not something I'm opposed to. I do like my starry skins of all sorts, never mind the slight bias caused by Arcade's delightful AA model.

That's fair enough. I didn't have the patience either back in the day. I think I do now and her recent skin shards aren't helping me with that lingering guilt. Speaking of big ol' brutes, any thoughts on Ornn - overbuffing aside?

That is a very platinum soloq screenshot you have there

I've been playing that grumpy ramm the last few days and I enjoy him, though I haven't gotten the hang of him quite yet. I love his character though, he's probably up in my favorites with Ryze and Yorick.

they wouldn't
you go for maximum depth when ejaculating for a reason

Sadly this is the closest I can personally give you.

Hmm, upgrades. Ride on, user.

>Predator Thresh
>getting boots first back and rushing top
>"wtf????"

>lane against malph support
>he does more damage than their ADC

Ouch. This is good material though. Saved for future use.
Brings up the thought of this happening to a lot of character who have a lot following behind them that door scanners likely wouldn't be tuned to pick up.

How many tokens can you get from all the missions?

>I have a good KDA I dindu nuffin
Stats don't tell the whole story, nigger. You probably did something retarded like going botlane to kill a minion wave while baron is up and got deleted by TF/kha while the rest of their team was now free to do baron just like 90% of hardstuck plat ADCucks. It might be just 1 death in stats but it has huge game impact.

True enough. Figured I'd ask because, well, who really has the drive to try such a silly experiment.

t. not a scientist who actually did for the sake of research

someone twitt this at qt

Every league thread it's you posting this, bet you're the exact same guy too, how sad must your fucking life be if you've got nothing better to do in your life than camp new /lolg/ threads. I hope you never get a girlfriend, never reproduce and your whole lineage ends with your pathetic squirming existence.

How do i play kench top? what is my purpose there?

this.

Though one could argue it is still entirely his teams fault that they were in a position to lose a game off of that. Lucian being the only reason they made it that far, meaning they dont have a right to flame him for that 1 mistake after they all made 10000 mistakes the entire game.

I was joking about the color scheme since it'd mimic a cow prints color scheme.
I really do wish her color scheme would White and Sky Blue (fuck off Poppy) though, it'd be absolutely perfect for her coupled with the thigh highs and hopefully arm gloves.

Sounds like you got stuck between a rock and a hard place :^)

god bless predator and the bullshit you can pull off with it

it baffles me how there is literally no counterplay to shields

reminder that poppy and ivern weren't overpowered
shields are the champions got cucked

i'm really surprised we have never gotten a champion that has the ability to consume enemy shields and either convert it into more damage or heal themselves with it.

My main got nerfed recently. I was pretty bummed out about it.

>Ryze and Yorick
The three are delightful, especially as characters. I've a need to become more familiar with Ornn as well as I'm still undecided on his kit, impactful as it is. His launch skin was surprisingly good even if it's of a different splendor than the fiery grump.

Here's the breakdown:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-project-hunters-event

is Ahris semen potent enough to keep her permanently pregnant though ?

So what do you guys think of Irelia regarding the new masteries?
Press the Attack/Lethal Tempo or something else?

Source? I don't mind if it has a dick.

don't pick any bruisers

I know what this seems to be portraying, but it's actually rather easy to interpret it as this particular mother eating even more due to a baby she's carrying. Let's pretend the bottle isn't alcohol, but then you never know with these warrior tribes, huh?

I personally love grumpy characters, mostly because I tend to be very cynical. Ryze, in particular, is probably my favorite of the three, he's a crotchety cynical old man and it's fantastic.

Is Zed a bad matchup for Swain or was the Swain on my team just complete shit for giving Zed 3 solo kills in 6 minutes?

>Swain won't be a Sona fanboy anymore
No fun allowed

Tfw been playing xerath on and off since starting in season two. Been hammering out mid and support xerath the past two days. The amount of butthurt has been immense.

I dont believe cavemen(women) had the luxury to waste food like people today,you never knew when you had your last meal for days or weeks

grevious wounds now reduces the stength of shields and attackt that apply grefious wounds deal more damage to shields
Dawngate was right

>the joke
>my head
How embarrassing. Anyway, there's no need to be like that. There's colour variation even among the shared colours of the Star Guardians and it wouldn't be out of place for Sona, so there's a fair chance of it happening.

All my champions are shit right now. No proper keystone other than pta or grasp if I'm desperate. Being a top lane bruiser player is suffering. Dicked since season five is aids.

You do it more than enough you cute little slut :3

Hi there Hahshinshin.

Dawngate was right about everything. Fuck EA

like you'd know

One has to wonder just what will happen between the whole new Runes concept and his upcoming rework. I think it was supposed to be a "mini" one, but this is literally Ryze's jam (and worst nightmare in a sense) from a story standpoint, right? They might combine the two in a larger way than initially planned.