r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

HEARTBREAKING DEFEAT:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXvmGtLYwKA
youtu.be/HXvmGtLYwKA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4KDJ7F1Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else /can'twaitforvivenditotakeoversosiegecanfinallydie/?

2nd for Doki!

>6g/
FUCKING DELETE THIS
DELEEEETE THISSSS

siege 2 with a different engine and a competent dev team would be great

This didn't fix anything, but thanks.

i mean if vivendi takes over we're gonna have siege 2 and siege 3 and siege 4 and siege 5 by the end of 2022

il ask you again do we have any footage of that break action shotgun??

just search it up on youtube dude

forgot pic

HOLD THE FUCK UP it shoots slugs.......

yes, we knew that day 0

i can only get so erect

125dmg too, one shot kill basically.

tfw retard with no aim or map awareness and keep getting matched with golds and plats twice my level

wtf is he shooting at?

Glaz

But where? Is it a bug or something?

Plane is really large on land, many Glaz's run all the way back there and pop a smoke over them when they are the last attacker and people start to peek them

Vigil looks so out of place here

i want to make love to IQ's sexy feet!

I really don't get why they had to start that sideways shit with Ela and now continue it with Vigil.

What's with IQ and the foot fetish?
Why not any other operator, but just IQ?

all other female operators are ugly

This is the best skin in the game, fact

frost is thicc!

no one cared who i was until i put on the mask

>I can't see her face
>That must mean she's beautiful!

its all about the eyes lad

>on a 7 game lose streak
maybe this game just isn't for me

IQ covers her face so that she won't scare the hostage, user

How are people playing the new operators? Are they on the test server?

Look at her cute shoes.
I wanna sniff that somewhat poorly drawn IQ butt.

>Teacher! Timmy's not playing by the rules.
>:C

>Not knowing about the glorious and EXCLUSIVE oldfag ralphie skin.

>report toxic behavior
Is this in the TTS? I don't recall seeing it on the normal server.

atleast he doesn't have green hair

>this triggers the incel

you've done this like three times dude
can you come up with something else
it gets boring

avatarfagging is against the rules

>giving the waste of oxygen (You)s
You're asking for it at this point.

BUFF THE 417 TO M14 LEVELS IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE TO JUST HAVE 1 DECENT DMR!

which video is that

CAMRS is decent

youtube.com/watch?v=HXvmGtLYwKA
Enjoy

based Ian

youtu.be/HXvmGtLYwKA

yeah but it looks like ass. Meanwhile the 417 has a 10 round magazine and is worse in every way.

dito

>FAL
>looks like ass
how dare you.

>check R6 tag on pixiv
>all these results
Shit, I didn't know chinks actually liked the game this much.

>camrs looks like ass
thems fightin words

Why are people constantly assholes to me just because i'm a low level? They're always saying i'm useless and should just quit, but i'm trying my best and getting at least a kill a round
Should I just quit?

Holy shit i finally tried not using the acog on an Attacker rifle and the recoil is so much more controllable
Now i know why they dont use Acog on the R4C and C8

if you're such a little bitch that you need to come cry about it here, then yeah you probably should

no

>Acog on the R4C
what? people don't use it because they're point blank like half the time from rushing, not because the recoil is hard

>FN FAL
>looks like ass
Would you kindly extract yourself out of existence please thank you.

No user
Just an hero instead

turn off the in-game text chat and just play. eventually matchmaking will figure out where you fit in skill level. or play with some friends to boost confidence and learn a bit. what region are you in?

us east, and i'm constantly being paired with level 150+

Agreeing with previous user, turn in-game chat off. Aside from that, do what you can to have thick skin and don't let other people get to you. Just enjoy the game and learn as you go, watch videos or streams if you're interested in learning quicker. I believe in you, user, I'm sure you'll be a great player someday!

get ranked in the low levels after doing your placement matches then I guess. casual has an mmr that should eventually place you with lower level players. still the best solution is to keep playing and improve your aim and map knowledge. go watch some annoying youtube people like serenity and you'll get a feel for how best to move and shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4KDJ7F1Y&feature=youtu.be

how do you feel that reddit is actively working to get the slug shotgun nerfed into uselessness?

i'll try
it's just really annoying how i'm forced to play with people who have a ton of time in the game compared to me yet people expect me to still do as well as they do

>searched for /r6g/
>almost didn't find this thread because of that fucking title typo

sorry user, can't really do anything about other players except ignore them. post your uplay in here and some anons will add you to play. i'd play with you now but it's 6am and i haven't taken my neet ass to bed yet. i'll play with you later if you want, i'm not great at the game though.

Stop playing casual. Play ranked and get your proper rank.

The casual mm isn't balanced.

>stats on 3 speed ops are horrible
>only one even close to 1 kd is yager
>stats on 2 speed and 3 speed ops are perfectly fine
am I so retarded I can't play 3 speeds or is there something different I should be doing with them?

just ignore them, if you have to - find a friend to play with it can just be 1 person so they cant kick you either

People are fucking morons in this game
up till about 100 i got
>wow youre not even 100 omfg just quit wtf fucking noob leave game
when playing a supporting style and still coming top 2 score most games
then when I got 100+ it was
>wtf level 100 and dont even do ranked lol noob quit game!!

People in this game are literally insane for some reason

Not dying would jelp

how do I stop dying I don't understand help me

Kill enemies before enemies kill you

Well, 3speeds mean 1 armor

Either use your speed to your advantage, flanking and dodging enemies
or by being a general sneaky bastard

Sounds like you don't play aggressive enough to capitalize on 3 speeds, if you are just holding angles 1 and 2 speeds are going to be able to do it more effectively. Learn to peek properly from the way it sounds.

be sneaky, rush into positions the enemy won't expect you to be in so quickly, be aggressive in firefights by moving quickly to new cover or flanking the enemy.

why dont i hear any voice in the game lads? i see someone talking in the UI but no actual sound. my default audio device etc is all set correctly.

and in game audio options are enabled properly?

I'm shit at this game but I love this general

yeah, i even got voice cranked to 100 and ingame to 80. there's the possibility everyone is just pressing the button by accident and not making any sound but somehow i doubt that.

I don't play ranked but my record for it is shit. Back when I started my friend would bring me into ranked games without saying. Apparently all you had to do was have the lobby leader be higher than level 20 to do ranked.

possibly, just get on with a friend and test it out. I press my all the time without out thinking about it because it is my caps lock and lights up my keyboard.

thanks for the tips I'll try it out next time you guys are the best

>friend

user plz

I know this is definitely the wrong place to ask, but I just bought this game from the Steam sale and it's refusing to launch properly. I tried all troubleshoots that were posted like a year ago and nothing worked.

I filed for a support ticket and it's probably going to take ages to get a response. Does /r6s/ have any tips for me and perhaps for other people who are trying to get into the game?

>twitter toad
Uninstall and refund

no idea. refund it on steam and pick it up on uplay? sorry user

What's the issue?
Black screen? Not launching at all?...

fuck off frogtard

I'm actually a Finn please no bully.

Not launching at all, nothing happens. No error messages, no black screen. Steam says that it's running, after a 15s or so, it syncs for a second and says it's not running anymore.

So have we received confirmation of the Ela nerf already?

verified files?

How I interested would this general be in fanfic shit? I don't profess to be a Pulitzer candidate by any means but I do okay. Pretty shit at the game but these characters are ripe for bullshit spinoffs so I stick around.

Could be convinced to provide Frost smut, absolute refusal to write about IQ's feat.

you got uplay installed on your PC?
cause its a ubishit game you run it through steam, to run through uplay to run the game

Yeah, I verified files, didn't help. I uninstalled Uplay, did a fresh install and nothing happened. As of now Rainbow Six: Siege is not registered to my Uplay account.

Just send your résumé to ubisoft and fuck off

Disable all overlays and try a simple reboot of your system if you haven't. After that contact support.

If they wanted to be edgy he should have been facing entirely backwards. So at least he's unique in a way that fits the visuals of the rest of the game.