/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA right now
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Of course it's a fucking liz thread. He's at it again.

I need Black Jannu!

Parvarti thread!

The Saint!
Will answer my call in summer!

Don't care about her that much yet but from what I understood she appears in other singularities and gets more likable every time?

Purple Boudica when?

>tfw today is birthday
>haven't logged into either JP or NA in 2 days from depression
>bought a card a few days
>realize none of the girls in Fate I like would want anything to do with me
Fuck my life.

Reminder that when someone is asking to post your supports is an account seller trying to get info of your account.

Your account is mine is not a meme

You have been warned shounen

You got your Okita-san, right? Your cute and reliable and strong and cool and cute Okita-san?

>tfw 60 quartz for NP1 on the event banner
>she shows up again in the paid gacha
>an NP2 of her was the only thing I wanted from it

>need 5 super yellow caster gems
>drop chance 80%
>run it 5 times
>zero yellow gems
80% my ass. That drop sheet is bullshit

India a shit.

Last login 33 days. I'll have him as friend for as long I'll play. Can't let that poor saber be forgoten by everyone...

Bitch

I need her too
No screw that, I desire her and need her
She "returns" in Alter Artoria (Saber)'s interlude, then in the first Christmas event as "Final Boss" and eventually her first banner in Da Vinci and the 7 Counterfeits where you can see her true nature. Also Shinjuku which is her best development (she goes extreme tsundere for you and Alter Artoria, who at this point is her rival, just make fun of her)

Feels good not accout buyer retard

What would it be like to have her as a servant?
Would she be nice?
Trustworthy?
Cool to hang out with?

What would it be like to summon your favorite servant?

There's also a grailed Hans but I don't have another 2030 for him sadly

I must say that this is an excellent OP image, great work user

all others are listed between 20-30%, so yeah, obviously the 80% is bullshit

>still no 2030 roll
>no halal jack
>no tacticool jack
>no white sundress jack
>no christmas jack
>no school uniform jack
>no tophat jack
>no hassan jack
>no male jack
>no grown up jack
>no updated animations jack
Can this day get even worse?

Cleared out a bunch of inactives after the Okitapocalypse

891 227 629 if you want a 2030 Waver I guess

we'd kill a whole mess of niggas

24/7 mana transfer till my heart gives out

Am I good if I just Marie as my bonus servant? I don't really want to waste exp on 3* servants that I will likely never use again.

That's it you're definitely my kind of nigga.
>Waver/2030
>Hans/2030
sounds like a good combo if you don't have tamamo and before merlin comes.

>What would it be like to have her as a servant?
Totally unpredictable
>Would she be nice?
Depends on the Master
>Trustworthy?
Mostly... but she'll probably do some random things just for the sake of it.
>Cool to hang out with?
Always

>no samurai jack

>only skill level 5 on waver
Level him up to 8 and I may consider using him.

>have both Marie and Martha
>unsure who to level for Christmas

On the one hand, Martha is NP2. On the other hand, I have a whole bunch of quick Servants like Okita and Evil Cat to go with Marie.

I'll just post this user copypasta, I don't have the images he is referencing though

Im going to explain you the basic in 2 separate posts.

First off, the recovery stuff can happen but it's extremely rare when dealing with quartz accounts because they are nothing to the seller.
To recover an account, you need to have been inactive for quite some time, and the request needs to fill really specific info like your birthday, name, servants, device used, ID, FC, info about older purchases, etc
Chinese sellers just don't do that, they just grind shit and don't care what happens to the accounts.
Reddit sellers are usually the scum that does that, they might sell you an account with great servants, then in the next few hours fill a recovery form to DW saying "hey my account got stolen" and might even did quartz purchases on the account just to have more weight in order to reclaim the account.
So if you want to buy an account from reddit with specific servants, just stalk your seller to see if he's not shaddy at all, past historial, his nickname on other websites, etc

>input birthday
Falseflagger, shitposter, and redditor such yourself need to be hanged.

It's either that or max ascending Tamamo, what's worth more

Is there a list of good bond CEs to have other than Herc?

user~! user~! You totally deserve her, she'll be your perfect and one and only wife, 24/7, loving you from head to toe!
t.Not Kiyohime

JACKU
ZA
REEPA

Realistically, how can they buff Artoria to get her at least 5.0?

STANDING HERE

>tfw never posted my account or supports even once in this general
Too smart for account stealers

>>no tophat jack

I REALIZE

We'd stay in and play vidya all day. She wouldn't really do shit and I don't think she's that strong so I'm not expecting to win any wars.

Ascend Tamamo, leveling skills is a meme to trigger newfags, at least for now.

JUST

Second, bans only accour if the seller is involved in some shaddy shit, this is because DW will most likely ban the account of the seller and subsequent accounts that came from his IP.
However they might not even ban them all, seller in pic related sold probably AT LEAST over 2000 accounts, and only 600 were banned.
Nowdays chink sellers just limit themselves to login and be done with it, making them no target for bans and safe options.

On any case the things you can do to make your account safer are:
>make your name colored, using a colour code hard to guess
>set your BD, don't buy accounts with set BD
>change favorite servant on your room
>buy quartz at least once and keep the email
>don't flag yourself with some retarded message like "!lovequartzaccounts"

your entire life will be embroiled in turmoil and conflict, and she will remain trustworthy as long as your remain useful

dat tea ceremony tho

She'd want you to take it in the ass from another guy while she watches though.

is that true ? how can they do that when they have no birthday date, no favorite servant etc

Who cares about that, what about quartz refunding?

I'd be OK with that.

So you know who to level for christmas

Not as worse as mine, nothing will be worse than this

post more Ushi

hot

>is that true ?
obviously not, since everyone can see your support setup as long as you pop up in their support list

I hope more 2030 will spook me in the future
Hans should make do with Prisma Cosmos for now

>finds a servant that is literally for (You) in all aspects
>complains

>black grail
Nigga that's good shit.

To what extent does real world history apply to the fate universe? If I were to go read the history of the real Nobu would they all apply to the fate Nobu (with the exception of him being a male irl)?

They try to get both actually
Which is why you are encouraged to photoshop your master profile whenever you post it.
Because there is some autist who collects both and tried to match them together. If the player is not careful about hiding his identity, it isn't even hard to piece support and master profile together.

No one has reported getting their money back outside the Google store credit so we have to wait 1-2 days more for reports

>no Martha, Marie, Nightingale or Jack
Fuck.

Aside from skill levels, is this about the most optimal setup currently? I heard that you need 16 free stars per turn to actually make it worthwhile.

Does 2030 CE works if it's on your backline servants?

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

>don't flag yourself with some retarded message like "!lovequartzaccounts"
I had my name set to "reroll #26" for like a month before I remembered to change it and nothing bad happened to me. And DW is thought to dislike rerolling.

If he wasn't on horseback during fights I'd totally roll for DUDE

What's the next upcoming good servant after Jack? MHX is bad, right?

>tfw 29 apples

You wouldn't notice it when you get flagged. Shit goes down when they roll out the banwaves and you get hit by it.

Can it truly be wakamezake if the girl has no wakame?

I'd have to make sure to never lie since she'd probably kill me. I'm sure the sex would be great though. I guess the dragon form would do some damage in a HGW as well.

Nero Bride if you're into arts memes.
Amakusa if you want inferior Jannus.
Black Jannu if you want superior Jannu.

>enough XP cards for santa alter
>50 Marie, waiting for christmas shop to get snake jewels
>70 Robin
>70 Caesar, max fou'ed to Crocea Mors Scat to oblivion
>planning to ascend David abit
Kinda set for 50AP, if not i can sacrifice a +1 to get my Gil to carry.

>Nightingale
What?

No

>Nightingale
uh

Doesn't Vlad have shit star weight? I don't think he works well with 2030, most of the stars will go to the casters.

Meant Nursery Rhyme
Both start with N and I'm dyslexic.

>someone in my list called collageAnon
>no collage was made
Fuck you lazy ass, I'm deleting you If I don't see a collage soon

Nah

girls that are for (You) are boring, bland, uninteresting and undesirable, just like Mashu.

someone like Stheno who does not give a fuck about (You) and would sooner let a cactus inside her vagina than (You) is far more appealing, as if she were some kind of exotic forbidden fruit

You get a shit ton of XP cards from the boxes.

Can someone explain to me how Scathach is a cuck waifu?
This is important i need to rub it in someone's face.

Sent, name starts with P and 2030 Jannu in All slot.

you're just a masochist

aren't you supposed to LB that holy night CE?

who else is interlude farming for these extra draws on Xmas?

Also, of course you wouldn't have Nursery or Jack, since their first appearance is in the Christmas gacha.

There wasn't that much salt about Scathach. And most of the salt posted seemed really fake, like they were trying to be put on a collage.
It wasn't worth it.

I am a f2p player and, believe it or not, I, literally, just draw Scathach in my FIRST ticket and when I went to 10 roll for the 2030 I got ANOTHER Scathach in my third 10 roll...

I am shaking here by how lucky I got by f2p standards, here is my "damage" after 57 tickets, 150 saint quartz and 0$ spent, also, rate up is a lie, I got 3 different 5 star CE:
- 2 Scathach
- 2 2030
- 4 Knight's Dignity
- 1 Victor of the Moon
- 1 Formal Craft
- 1 Prisma Cosmos
- Some useful 4 star CE, like Bazett
- 1 Atalante
- 1 Caster lily

Knight's dignity is one of my favorite arts in this game and I think it's good in Scathach as a star user, so I really want to LB it. I have 272 quartz left and my finger is itching to roll until I get my next Knight's Dignity, but, as a fp2, every 10 roll is crucial and I don't have tickets anymore, so I am pondering if I give up my quartz since I already got scat and 2030.

fuck you nigger, I want kiyo to love me too

>non LB is 20%
>LB is 40%
Gee user

>who else is interlude farming for these extra draws on Xmas?
Explain further

Yeah, but I'm not planning of rolling on that. Maybe I'll spend a single ticket or so, but nothing else.

Fine, you're safe for now.

bond with your servants -> play their interlude -> get easy saint quartz

>reddit tier blogpost
fuck off everyone here had an SSR meme ticket

She does not give a fuck about (You) or anything and is a highly nihilistic person.
There are only two things she cares about in her present incarnation, wanting to die and her most beloved discipline, Cú Chullain, which is exemplified by the fact that all of her interludes includes Cú Chullain and her wanting to die. You are really just a tag along for Cú and Scat in the interludes.

Scathach also only cares about strong men like Cú Chullain and Fergus, so basically if you aren't on their level then you do not stand a chance at getting a shot at her, and let's face it, most people aren't on the level of the Hound of Ulster.
Also Scat fucks anyone who is strong enough, which caused pretty much every Irish male hero to fuck her vagina at some point, she is almost as used as Medb.