/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Hoshibros win again edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.net/archives/sb2670.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise Atua!

Quick! Post sexy Mius!

Naegi, open it.

First for true love

Angie, complimenting her beloved Kirumi!

Smoogie Shirogane!

I want to fuck Kaito!

>Himiko getting jealous

Why do none of my favourites make it til the end? Does that mean I have shit taste?

know any good miu doujins?

Still answering questions about Angie, Atua, and the cult! Ask me anything and I'll give an answer, /drg/!

Saihara's gf!

Get in line, bucko.

Also running out for a while, see ya later /drg/ and Angiefriends.

New thread new Chihiros! Unfortunately its time for this guy to once more join the Chihiro pile in its slumber, goodnight /drg/, and may you dream of many Chihiros!

At least you don't have Maki as your favorite, so it's good enough.

I love all of you :)

>Why do none of my favourites make it til the end? Does that mean I have shit taste?
DR2 would tell you the opposite, silly.

No, cause it's not as tragic if you don't kill off most good characters. But if there's not atleast 1 survivor you like, you do have shit taste.

Who are you favorites

Taeko's birthday gifts!
>potato chips gyoza flavor
Will she like it?
danganronpa.net/archives/sb2670.html

I wish I did

I love Kirumi!

How does Angie taste?

Shuichi AND Ouma's gf!

goodnight chirianon

That artist drew hot Ibuki butt.

Ah ah ah. I respect all my fellow Angiefriends, but I will not fall for the Ouma/Angie meme!

>Ishimaru, Sakura
>Hopeman, Gundham, Mahiru
>The KKK: Kaito, Kokichi, Korekiyo

Death makes the characters better.
Death is the point of Danganronpa

Very good taste.

Noone has we know has ever kissed her, and Atua forbid we actually eat her up! However, there are rumors her lips taste of pineapple and banana.

This is a cute image, I like it. Why does she like gyoza so much again?

Koko! Cute OP! I'm glad anons were enjoying my AU fic from last thread.

Ibuki is shit
Post sexy Mius

Embrace it, fellow Angiebro. It's just as nice!

>Ibuki is shit
Please reconsider your shit taste

Is there someplace I can go and watch DR3's English dub without having to pay cash

I want to have a good hearty laugh

I love kaede.
Patrician taste.

>Kirumi_Smile.png
smiling is something you do with your eyes, not your mouth
got any good fanart of kirumi smiling? none of the sprites get close to an actual smile

They interact too little for me to give it merit. I wish that they had some rivalry and conflict with each other in Chapter 3, though. All culminating at the end when Ouma mating presses Angie to the...yeah, I'm not going to go there...You can't consume me!

Kissanime.

gogoanime as it works with adblock

fuck off

What's your issue?

>I wish that they had some rivalry and conflict with each other in Chapter 3, though.
Right?
It had so much potential. They're both similar in manipulation and would likely end up competing/infiltrating with each other plans if it was pushed in that direction.

I dunno about the mating press, the pair seems more like a cowgirl type thing

>you will never have an angie/ouma leadership rivalry

>you will never have rantaro playing the nice badguy and ouma playing the evil goodguy dynamic

>you will never have kiyo living past chapter 3 with the group having to deal with a genocider type character

>instead we get two one sided ideologies and a deadass protag straightman.

Anyone else here in the cult of Atua? Maybe you could help me answer questions?

has anyone tried counting how many times togami asks you to tell them?

kissanime is garbage

What's your question(s)?

He did it again like a minute later. Nice one Byakuya.

As interesting as that would be, TDR is full of hacks and clowns that don't see the hidden potential within their writings.
I'd be down for a plotpoint where Saihara has to choose Ouma's side or Angie's side.

Depends on who's feeling dominant. The two would switch like crazy. I don't think Ouma would back down from Angie without a fight.

Saihara should've been more proactive.

Where my hoshibros at?

how many points do you need to get to bronze member? I'm already at 5.

I have a small question about Chapter 1 Class Trial. When Miu reveals that the culprit could have killed Rantaro during the camera's time intervals, Kaede acts shocked, saying she never knew about the time intervals, and we learned Shuichi never told her about them. But.. I thought we (as Kaede) knew about the intervals? When she was acting so surprised at Shuichi for apparently not telling her about the intervals I was extremely confused because I thought I remembered being told somewhere in the game about the camera intervals. During that part of the trial, all I could think was, "Kaede, what are you talking about, we knew about the camera intervals?!". I was so confused I honestly thought it could have been a mistake in the writing during the game development. Was it because Kaede was lying at that moment (since she ended up being the culprit anyway)?

>tfw his motive video

jesus fuck that made me sad because i'm the same

I have a few.

sup

0, actually. You just need to accept Atua wholeheartedly.
Now if you want to become a silver member and gain perks, we require 50 points and 4 liters of blood over the span of 4 months. It is recommended you perform favors for Him as well so you may activate double points to expedite your divine journey!

But I am sure Kaede didn't know about the intervals
Shuichi is the one who went to miu's laboratory when the cameras were ready
Kaede was with Angie when Hoshi and amami were arguing

New thread, new Tenko!
Why is Tenko such a good ship bicycle?

What the hell was Celes thinking? Justice robo? Trying to pin it on one specific person instead of leaving multiple options?

How do you gain points and what kinds of divine favors does He like?

I forget how goddamn true that meme portrays him.

Justice Robo was Hifumi's idea. Also, she just gambled it on pinning it on one person.

Well, Naegi *is* his secretary

Tkgal could you assist me real quick? Could you doodle a wrench head shaped like a moon? Emblem storming for Karen.

Guys I figured out how to fix Tsumugi 'Wallpaper' Shirogane
Get her to cosplay as Byakuya Togami for the whole game or at least a big part of it
Then all 3 games will have a Togami

Fatjime

Speculation time
I think Angie was actually planning to kill revived Rantaro. Insisting on a ban of going outside in nighttime she's repeatedly broken,
locking herself in her lab with Necronomicon,
refusing to use Flashback lights but going along with the Necronomicon motive. It all seems fishy to me. And I think killing someone she's brought back to life herself fits Angie's character. She's killed, but she's also given life so it evens out, the universe is back to square one, so she has no reason to feel guilty about it.

How many points do you need to kiss Angie?

FAT CAMP

Offerings, offerings, offerings.
Children and virgins bring the most points as Atua wishes for the most pure blood. Of course, they don't die, we just ship them back.

Also hard cash is nice too. Being a foot stool for Angie or massaging her shoulders as she works easels with her Divinity also grants you points.

25 for feet, 50 for hand, everything else is designated to her pricing. Only platinum suitors may request anything.

Got you! Let me get on comp!

Hugs and kisses! I'm locked out of machine and forced to keep myself busy until SENPAI obligations are done.

Wow Togami, that's not a way to talk about Fukawa

>asks oum to help me find some virgins
>get 72 virgins and some children
what do we do now?

Cute Kiyo!

Same dude, that part hit me the hardest when I played, why they always gotta kill the best characters early?

Danganronpa but with 17 people

And 4 survivors.
DR2 had a character more but a survivor less, I was kinda bummed about that.

So DR1

>

How is this speculation? She basically says that in the game.

Find out Oum betrayed you and brought them all for himself

Good Oum.

I forgot that

Oh look two characters who never interacted at all except when they were against each other

Danganronpa but the protagonist is the mastermind and they don't set up an AI to do everything for them like Hajime did

Well then, where are the best places to find virgins and children?

/v/

>Ibuki is the only female Dangan the camera doesn't pan down to see their skirt during the Dangan Island opening
What did Kodaka mean by this?

>kirigiri provides a refutation to someone's claim
>this doesn't advance the debate
>you have to take her refutation and use it against that claim
I hate this shit

/drg/

/drg/

>kirigiri sucks

Agreed

TELL EM NAEGI
REFUTE EM NAEGI
DO EVERYTHING NAEGI