/DOAX/ - Spooky edition

>Pastebin to getting started
pastebin.com/X0ZBwHyB

>Clicking a link is too hard, what is this?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, only "free" and on PC. Penis Vacation edition.

>Last thread
Make sure to lock your doors and windows, or Misaki will come and steal all your money to pay for gems and fap potions.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14457903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From a bit of peeking into the suntan data, I feel like it'd be pretty easy to decode. There's no real encryption, just what looks like a different character for each skin hue in a set location, like the whole skinmap is just laid flat.

Somebody smarter than me could probably create a program to let you draw on that canvas, and from there people could extrapolate on the locations and use a ripped model to create something fancier.

I just want to draw lewd things in the tanlines.

did it

Congrats. I only just beat it myself a couple hours ago.

Post your SSR's.

SSRs suck, so no.

Then post your favourite swimsuit overall. My favourite is Momiji's SSR but i havent gotten that one yet.

The best isn't even a swimsuit.

Seems they fixed the constant crashing to title screen in today's maint. Or does it still happen to someone? That 10005 error.

I got that one yesterday. I love it. Is it's stats buffed on event matches or am i seeing things?

Yeah, it's pretty good.

She does get a major stat boost this event, makes it trivial clearing with her.

Feels good man. I have burned over 100k getting it, so i am very happy that it's good.

Why your Misaki looks like a zombie?

She doesn't look that good with slight tan.

Given the stat boost for misaki this event, I wonder if future events will to the same for different characters.

Probably. At least it's not important, I S ranked the whole thing without her.

They should add so you can freeze a gravure scene to take the perfect photo.

My 4k .exe seems to have stopped working again. Should i just make it read only or will that lead to issues?

>there's only three STM characters in top 50

didn't mean to reply obviously

I realized that.

The boost to the money daily makes it pretty good. 15k for 20fp, the most I could get before was 5k for 14fp.

This and disable the fucking hud. The best part of DOAX3 photo paradise is how you can do anything freely, no stupid time limit, no shitty hud.

That fixed money reward is kinda boring. I mean it's nice it's not rng bullshit like upgrade flowers but also makes it less exciting.

It's a nice boost to a resource that is already the most useless. I've already got a million in the bank, why would you need anymore unless you have 8 fucking SSRs already?

Upgrading one SSR to lvl 80 costs about 500k.

Holy shit, rolled the free stones on a random reroll and ended up with my new main.

Sure, but why would you do that with more than 2 girls?

I have two 70 lvl pow but I don't have double flower but I do have green double flower so I can grind to 80 lvl tec which should be better than 70 lvl pow. Plus I think at some point they'll add longer endurance matches and STM will be buffed so those SSRs will also become handy at some point.

I've noticed that Honoka is almost always the weakest character on the enemy team. Why is she made for bullying?

She's too fat for volleyball.

This is actually true. In X3, Honoka gains closeness and satisfaction slower than any other girl if you play more than 1 game of volleyball per day. She gets tired faster and just wants to eat and laze around.

So what are your usual time out routine when tackling harder stages? Should i wait for stamina to get really low or is it fine to switch early to maintain a lead?

1) right before burst so I can switch to guest character and replenish most of the second burst while first lasts
2) one-two rounds after burst to switch if the girl is tired
3) some adjustments if needed

So, I did everything. S rank in every match, swimsuits are capped by upgrade flowers, I bought event gacha tickes and sitting on 120 gold trophies, 700k zack dollars in the bank. 80 fapotions. Not really sure what to do now, grinding for anything more seems pointless.

Grind up some more golds so you can get all the poses, and then you're done until the next event.

Well, I guess so. God, I'm so tired from grinding the event.

How to unlock locations for the second character?

Clear a main mission at X rank with that character as your ace. You have to start at E and work your way up.

can you post your current team?

I'm not sure what i should do to make my team strong enough to beat this.

Is Nyo actually useful? Reading her ability, it seems fairly lackluster.

Works for me. Other girls are STM so it's not like I have a choice either.

LVL 70 swimsuit?

yep

Honestly that already looks beatable. Wear down one of them and use your sub to keep stamina high, that should be enough to break through and win that match.

I was only able to beat it because i had memesan in my friend list. His misaki is way to strong.

When are the other girls coming back?

user...

Honestly, if they went to the effort of making a new girl, I can see them adding in some of the girls who never made it to X3.

Thank you based 5k free maintenance crystals. Now I have 5 girls, time to unlock the third lesson slot.

There's not much new about the new girl though, it's a frankenmix of the other girls given a new voice.

I WANT CHRISTIE, HOLY SHIT!

how do I stop my tec characters from spiking and pow characters from trying to receive feints? the strategy options don't do anything.

I just got a bottle from 10 minute farming. The chance just seem to be really low right now.

What is the fastest way to level up my characters? I need to get my stats up so I can actually progress.

Spank them after matches for playing poorly.

I got 8 total today from 10 min. 10 yesterday;

Here's my ID if anyone want's a event Misaki to help them.

Where can I add people?

The middle one here. And then you copy paste the ID into the last tab.

Nice, this is mine, not so good but is the only SSR that I have after like 10 tries.

Just a heads up since i haven't seen it mentioned before, if you infuse your costume with other of the same attribute you get a small bonus, should you prioritize leveling your gear over VIP currency that is.

>I got 2 friends requests
>Looks like I denied those request.

Can those people confirm it?

I'm

resent

Red option?

Yeah.

So how long until we get the patch notes where they mention that this thing is bugged and doesn't actually do anything?

So I imagine that this blue option in this screen is remove friend.

What? It works very well.

You need to call time out to use that menu.

897-399-572

Next time leave out those dashes, they only make it so you can't copy paste into the game.

What's the best way to grind out silver trophies for flower? Is it just doing the highest possible S rank or should you go down to A?

You shouldn't be grinding silvers for flowers. The 50 required means an absolute minimum of 10 runs (likely closer to 15), while you could just run the S rank on a daily and get 1 far more often than that.

Plus, the daily also gives you hundreds of tier 2 and 3 gems for levelling up. It's not a big deal until you get past level 60, but with the nerf to lessons you'll be hurting.

do gold trophies really drop from b and c rank now? I just used 2 fp bars on the last c and first b rank in the event and didn't even get 1.

There's not much you can spend silver on anyway and you'll get a lot of silver while grinding gold for poses.

How do you move between ranks after S? I noticed I'm no longer SS- but actually SS now yet still have the same amount of points.

What's the point of getting friends in this game?

Use their aces as guests, earning more GP.

Is there any way to grind for TEC crystals other than not playing the game for several days until the daily comes?

TEC lessons.

Have your girls in training farm them.

[email protected]
password a1s2z3x4

this account has a SSR on ayane but unfortunately only has 2 girls the other being marie rose

still at owner lvl 4

Training, but you need 3 characters minimum.

If you don't have SSR when you reach paywall, reroll.

What's the point of having weird shit like VIP crystals? Why can't you use ingame fucking money?

It's something a lot of games do when getting rid of dupes. They certainly don't want to give you back currency for dealing with their rng bullshit, so they give you something else and put up a shop with inflated costs so you can get consolation prizes.

Should i max out one of my SSR's first or try to keep them balanced in level?

Remember to vote for your favorite girl in DOAX here!
strawpoll.me/14457903

Pretty satisfied right now, unlocked the 6th event episode with SRs. There's no hidden S rank episode right?

>strawpoll.me/14457903

>I'm the only one who voted for Honoka.

How does it feel to be the only person with shit taste?

Ask those Misaki fans.

What is this screen and what should i do here?

equip skills

I have 5 characters nigga but the lessons are giving pretty shit rewards. Need to grind zack bucks to unlock the 3rd lesson slot. I know it's typical of games like this to limit something to a once a day quest but the fact that they limited the main avenue of progress to it is pretty stupid.

Is it permanent, if that's the case what skills do what there?