/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Ded edition.

(Looted) thread:READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/35

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

did you guys actually let the thread die

Happens once in a while. I gotta admit I'm not on the thread as much as before and so not here to bump.
The other bumpers on watch duty were probably the same

Bannerlord... please...

let it die

That's like admitting Bannerlord isn't coming out

user...

post yfw you realize that literally over a thousand people have died waiting for bannerlord

No

>Your children will die waiting for Bannerlord

Okay I just got the game and playing for 6 hours now. Why is this game so good?

>Bannerlord relesead after all this years
>It's bugged as hell
The fuck are they doing there, come on Taleworlds. You lazy fucks

it's not

Why are you here then?

Because it does everything right until you have a huge empire and start trying to actually unify Calradia, because then it gets tedious as fuck

The worst part is weekly blogs that say fucking nothing so you can't even forget briefly, Frank was right about his whole "We release blogs when we have something to say"

Frank was so right he got fired

explore some modules, perisno is pretty fun but harder than native

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Server when?

ask this question 4 hours later, when amerimutts wake up

That's not why he left user

>calradia
>tedious

how is Diplomacy 4.litdum?
is it any good?
Are there some must-have mods I should download?

>Never mind.

Can factions be restored from destruction?
I miss Butterking's feasts

If a Lord gets upset enough with his current faction, he might attempt to revive his original faction, bringing back the King to rule over it.

if you want to play in the native world, id go with Floris which includes diplomacy, formations and a lot of other great quality of life mods. some people hate floris for some reason but I've spent the majority of my hours in it and it's great fun. If you don't want all the extra shit then just get Warband Enhanced which includes the "must-have" mods

Persino > prophecy of pendor. Off yourself if you think otherwise

If i was Frank i would steal Bannerlord early build and sell it to underground mountainblade community. Pls Frank i know you got a copy of it.

perisno is actually shit, PooP is ok

more like poorisno

Perisno more like
PerisNo I won't play this piece of shit stop shilling you perisnigger

t. SDIDF

This is Rhodok soil

Hey, I don't know if you've heard of it yet, but you might want to check out that Dynasty Warriors mod

no it isn't

yes it is

no

Yes

Greetings fellow honorable knights and hardworking peasants, I just bought warband + nw, looking forward to finally dive into the multiplayer. Do you host your own games? What public servers can you recommend?

h-he's fast!

>Do you host your own games?
sometimes, if we do it's posted in the thread
>What public servers can you recommend?
ones with good ping

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

Multiplayer is shit
NW is like double shit
Just play singleplayer

When your party goes near Culmarr Castle, Artimenner will tell you that the castle was built in the old Imperial Calradic style, and the castle is located in a strategic mountain pass out of the highlands. He also adds that after the Rhodoks won their independence, a Rhodok chieftain set himself up in Culmarr Castle, called himself "Count", and imposed a toll on the pass for the merchants to pay to get their velvet to the rest of Calradia. More chieftains followed his example, and set themselves up in castles overlooking mountain passes and imposed tolls. To control the counts, Artimenner states that you need a king as well, and the Rhodoks turned into yet another monarchy, which is why he shows some dislike towards the Kingdom of Rhodoks and you should too.

>Assets are being designed 5 years into development
Never fucking ever.

It would be fine if these assets were just armors sets or random shit to keep the animators working but instead it's shit that should've already been done years ago

Last thread you didn't post kniggas which ultimately led to the death of the thread.
Post kniggas to prove you play the game

Stop posting this every thread you mouthbreather

I dont play anymore, i uninstalled the game. Now im playing dofus

more like doofus

stop crying like a bitch in every thread you chinless weeb

There's a really cool zombie mod that was released some time ago, you should check that out!

NW is fun if you're not a tryhard autist. Once you understand the basics of engineering you can make structures with non-euclidean geometry

How do i tone down the general craziness of Blood and Steel? (bandit party sizes, lord party sizes, garrisons, amount of mercs)
I don't like large scale battles

spoken like a true shitter

>anime girls
What mod?

Go give yourself a seizure by feinting like an autist instead of replying to me

go learn to manual block

If I was satisfied with SP I wouldn't buy the game

Load the module in TweakMB and set the maximum battle size to a smaller number

What did I tell you?
Don't reply to me you glitch abusing autist

Manual block is for suckers. Auto-block gives you the same sense of accomplishment and allows you to concentrate on important things in a battle, like how you're going to enslave a lord's wife into sexual service because you ARE playing Dickplomacy.

Then buy a real multiplayer based game like chivalry or for honor instead of some badly made one tacked on for no real reason

is viking conquest worth it?

no, save your money for the upcoming chinese game instead

Do you like Dark Age Britain? Do you like cheesy storylines? Do you like infantry focused gameplay? If you answered 'Yes' to any of these 3 questions, then yes, it's okay.

I thought it got pulled for copyright

It is pretty well done. The naval battles are fun.
However like others said : Heavy infantry focus + Dark age britain aka Round Shield World.
I had quite a bit of fun with it but you need to find the balance of what feature to activate, what difficulties to set just right to get the most fun out of the game.

Alright, guess ill check it out.

I do recommend :
Not activating stamina
Activating wounds.
Easy recruitment (don't have to ask for permission)
easy level up (trust me the troops in that are fucking xp sponge)
Skill maluses from heavy equipment (because it applies to both you and ennemies, and if you don't activate it the vikings will be grossly imbalanced)
Can't remember what other settings there are but with this you should be fine.

So now I got some minor mods like a HD worldmap but how the fuck can I start the game with more than one mod active? Fucking launcher tells me to choose one mod. I don't want to just start one I want to start all.

merge the files together

buy the mod launcher DLC

>enlist in Swadian army with the end goal of becoming vassal of Harlaus and making Swadia win
>2 hours later they lost Dhirim to Horsefuckers and Uxkhal to Rhodoks
>Nevermind let me roll a different character
>1 hour later they lost a castle and FUCKING PRAVEN while getting defeated in random battles gaining absolutely nothing
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KINGDOM

My mod, prettier females

I'm getting this error whenever I try to connect to any NW server. Do I need to somehow downgrade my game or what?

Looks like shit

>siding with the butter brains

filter the servers so you don't get shitty outdated one

But literally every single one of them is outdated. I just enabled the "compatible with module" filter and the list is empty, it tells me all 621 games were filtered. This only happens with NW, native warband works fine, I just got my ass stomped by some mounted javelin faggots

I'm tired of siding with Rhodok or Nords.
Also 2 minutes after I posted that Nords declared war on us but at least we were able to defend Suno from them and make seven or so of their Lords run away.

Try joining the Tropical_Hell server

It's really that easy?

This time the game just closed immediately without any error. But now after relaunching it, everything works, I connected to Tropical Hell successfully. Seems like a weird one-time bug, thanks for help anyway

no, you're going to fuck with both

yes

don't listen to this dumb faggot

>STILL being bad at MP after the game has been out for over 7 years
apply yourselves

BANNERLORD SOON

What the fuck is taking them so damn long for Bannerlord im genuinely curious. What do you guys think?

I have 300+ h in this game and i've never played multiplayer

Had to remove all the gay shit from it due to the ban

they rewrote the whole engine 2 or 3 times already, either they're too perfectionist or they don't know what they're doing

Whole engine has been rewrote exactly once but some features were indeed scrapped and remade 3 times.

Warband was a complete fluke, they don't actually know shit about making good video games.