discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Deck cost comparison
Standard Tier 1 decks: 14k, 10k, 8.5k, 5.5k
Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

Previous:

First for wild being the objectively superior game mode.

Wild Cucks O U T

So far the best and most broken cards have been given to

>Priest
>Druid
>Mage

How does this make you feel?

y is this allowed?

Mage's spellstone is broken as fuck.
You can get turn 2 or 3 cabalist tome.

Post the other two

It'll only be worthwhile if elemental mage is made worthwhile. If they don't add any new tools for elemage like they did with the shaman legendary it'll be worthless.

how come /ourguy/ isn't getting a reveal?

Trump's keleseth/razakus zoo priest is some of the most fun I've had in this game since koft launch

Too racist.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHDBAKJDBAKJDAKJDBAKJBDKADB - Amaz, probably.
That's why. He does nothing but fake reactions and scream like a banshee.

he always bashes hearthstone in his stream

He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.

Thoughts on deck?

i mean if you want a gold coin just craft one for rogue

That's what he gets for taking casting offers from WotC. Don Ben does not forget.

@196603094
Rename the deck to "Ultimate Cuck", or your battle.net tag, whichever one you prefer.

>@196603094
user

>tune into amaz
>he doesn't understand how doomsayer works

>Mini Yogg and Turtle Yogg in deck
>But no God of Death

Why is it so fun to cuck raza priests and control warlocks with quest mage?

I'm not giving him a (You). It's what he wants.

Well you just did, thanks for the free (You).

So how do spellstones work? Do they upgrade while in your deck or do they have to be in hand to start upgrading?

Let me google that for you.

In your hand only, otherwise they'd be ok cards.

hand

Thanks Alexa

That's kinda disappointing. Hopefully ruby is enough to push elemental mage into being a viable deck but I'm not holding my breath.

>chillin at rank 5/4
>just enjoying evolve shaman games
>slowly watching the ranked wins number go up
Who else /comfy/ here?

I've drawn patches in my opening hand 3/5 games today. Good start.

Does anyone else spend too much dust on epics and legendaries for a specific deck, that then you play 5 times in total and never touch again?

I do this once or twice every expansion and right now as the new one nears, I feel immense regret.

>Evolve shaman will be gone in april
>His DK is still based around evolve with no other cards to support it
It's kind of sad really. It was one of the more unique archetypes.

Did it with valeera

>only 100 wins left with Paladin and 200 with Warrior
I'm hoping to get to 5 before the end of the month but I don't really care

I have an urge to craft Secret Hunter even though it's probably a terrible idea.

I crafted Tirion, Tarim, and two Corpsetakers for control paladin memes and do absolutely awful with it. I need to try and make an aggressiveish deck with them.

I feel like this set has a disproportionately high number of good cards. Are they just showing all the good stuff first? Is it gonna be filler from here on out?

I crafted Putricide and never even played him.

Draw the conclusions yourself.

you can, but don't run the secrets which disrupt your opponents plays, use cat trick, snakes and venomstrike to generate your own board presence

If you play Putricide on 4 he dies before you can play a secret.
If you play him lategame he doesn't make a difference.

Heh, I like you buddy

I don't think Blizz has learned that anything that gets buffed/changed only while it's in your hand is just crap. Blubber Baron, Knight of the Wild and the original Bolvar would have been amazing if the effects happened anywhere. like Thing From Below, but no.

The card you posted is garbage.

Tempo/Secret might might get a sharp turn and become overpowered again.

just set down the shields friend it'll be ok

I opened a Putricide and disenchanted him after 10 minutes.
Do not do it.

which card is literally /ourguy/?

>Far worse Savage Roar
>Far worse AI in a class that has more than enough card draw
>Greater healing potion in a class that's way more proactive than Priest and already has enough armor gain
Don't call people Shieldbearer when you're proudly diplaying your shield. I screenshotted your comment and it will be part of the collage next month.

>vs Anduin

>It is a worst of everything
But it does everything you mongoloid.

I've had it guys
I've preordered every set since Old Gods but Blizzard price hiking an already absurdly expensive game on EU and releasing the expansion a full day later is just too much
f2p from now on
obviously I've spent enough on the game that Blizzard laughs their way to the bank anyway but still enough is enough

And no archetype needs everything.

UMA

For someone who started playing around Ungoro, should I dust Old Golds/MSOG/Karazhan cards when they rotated?

depends on how long you intend to be playing this game
wild is the far cheaper format in the long run

dust anything non-standard
dont listen to the wild cucks

Yes goy, dust all your wild cards so that the enormous amounts of dust you get help you keep up with the cost of Standard. Never play wild, no one plays it anyways HAHAHAHAHA

It's like they don't learn, as time goes on they just care less and less, fuck you team 5, fuck you straight to hell.

elemental mage is garbage and a discount cabalist's tome won't change that

You can simply use this with Tar creeper and that 2-1 mage deathrattle elemental in Tempo/secret mage.

wat

>three(3) pyroblasts

UMA DELICIA

user many druid decks would gladly play a "draw a card gain 6 armor" card that also has the potential to draw 2 or gain 12 instead. You are a moron.

Nah

Que raio é que tás a falar meu tás todo fodido soçe

>2-1 mage deathrattle elemental
garbo

Ooga booga

>you can play bad cards for the potential of a 3 mana discount of a borderline bad card
wow

kek

Name 1 mage card that gives you random spells that is bad.
You cannot, unless you are a shieldbearer of course

See you next month.

>watching a HS video
>naviOOT gets flustered by RNG
>think "Oh /hsg/ was right he is cute"
I need to stop coming here

Shimmering Tempest

it's good, you probably run it in elemental mage but I don't think it makes that deck significantly better. The scary thing is if it can be reasonably worked into quest mage. You could full it upgrade it just by having 2 fireflys in your deck but quest mage is a tight deck so it's a question of is a 2 mana tome worth it to dilute your deck with elementals. It probably is. Quest mage is so un fun to play against I don't know why they'd print more support for it.

>watching hs
>ever
lost

quest mage being good would be amazing because it would be a hard counter to priest

2/1 elemental
Cabalist's Tome
6/3 guy from league of explorers
Glyph wouldn't be broken if it didn't reduce the cost by 2, probably would still be good though.

>The scary thing is if it can be reasonably worked into quest mage.
It can't.

At best you get two cabalist tomes for 9 mana, which is a 1 mana discount. The 1/2s you play don't matter. Too bad the discounts on tomes hardly matter since you play them with 4-5 apprentices up 90% of the time, so all you're doing is adding 2 cards that do nothing but clog your hand while you wait to draw your spellstones so you can actually play them, and waste mana playing them when you could be drawing cards instead.

>Cabalist tome is bad
>2 mana cabalist tome is worse
Dumbass
>Cabalist tome is bad
You must be a special kind of idiot to believe that.

I don't think it has use outside of token because of the flexibility between life gain and buff. Jade and Big don't need the buff, and Big has better life gain already. Druid isn't hurting for draw.

What do we think of the pally spell stone now that it's confirmed to summon bigger taunts with upgrades not more 2/2 tokens? Personally I think that's better, a deck that cares about healing doesn't want tokens and a 2 mana 6/6 taunt seems nice for control but I don't think it's super powerful overall.

You only play that in quest mage because you specifically need random created spells. You're a shieldbearer if you don't think the card is bad.

conditional cabalist's tome that requires you to not only put bad cards in your deck but have drawn and played them is indeed bad

Token Druid doesn't give a shit about life gain or draw and already has Savage Roar

Demasiada ladder fode a cabeça a qualquer um

guys i know this is abit unrelated but which erotic visual novel game is good?

pretty mediocre still because healing for 3 twice isn't too easy in paladin

Subahibi

Even in token it's shit. +2 atk for 4 mana is absolute garbage when Savage Roar does 2 more for 1 less, not to mention that you already have Lotus and WIld. You have enough buffs, any more and the deck would lose constitency by cutting minions, expecially if the buff is garbage.

Well if it's just an elemental mage card I don't think it's a big deal since that deck will still probably be mediocre, this alone doesn't improve it much. Still sucks that they apparently can't think of anything else to do with mage than more random card generation. guess that's the mage identity.

That card is complete trash

Para ser honesto eu desisti de tentar chegar a rank 5.
Tentei no inicio da season cheguei a rank 7 e não me apeteceu mais.
E agora tou a jogar meme decks

Token does care about draw tho. Running out of shit is one of tokens biggest weaknesses.

Life gain will always be useful for keeping yourself out of lethal range, and a persistent buff sets up a better board state. I could see a list that runs it and plays for a bit more value.

why would an aggro deck give a shit about draw

I was about to freak out over the new keyword. I've been awake too long.