BITBEAN GENERAL - /BEAN/

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. BitBean!" Edition

>What is BitBean?
BitBean is a new crypto coin with a wallet and a POS system planned on the roadmap for the next 6 months.

>Why do I care?
BitBean has massive potential, physical swag, and a great logo. It also has solid developer support.

>How much is it?
It is currently trading at 15 satoshis.

>When should I buy?
Now!

>Is the developer Jewish, or Muslim?
Nope

>Where can I find more info?
bitbean.org/

>Where can I get it?
Currently trading at BitTrex

Other urls found in this thread:

108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/BitBean_blockchain.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=lfskYIsjQww
beanstore.co/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITB
faucet.bitbean.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8B0DVMuw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

add this OP

>My wallet isn't syncing!
Download 108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/BitBean_blockchain.zip

Go to %appdata%/roaming/bitbean, unzip blockchain there

Create a file named "BitBean.conf" in the roaming/bitbean folder and insert:
"rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=22460
addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147"

Run wallet and sync

(this will not be needed with next wallet!)

Fuck it. I love beans. Let's pump this baby.

What happened to ETC, ETH, Trumpcoin etc etc etc

youtube.com/watch?v=lfskYIsjQww

they all went much higher from when they were originally discussed, like bitbean..?

beanstore.co/
beanstore.co/

UNLAUNCHED WEBSITE LEAKED

THIS COMBINED WITH LIVE ROADMAP COMING AT END OF MONTH WILL SEND BITBEAN TO 100+ SAT EASY

GET THE FUCK IN ON THIS NOW

Holy kek

Glad I got me some bean

Why would I want this over Bitcoins?

bitbean has the greatest autistic dev

its backed by a commodity. Beans

>not xvg

k

because bitcoin dev's don't have cartoons and a store in the works

this is too much autism for me to handle. a fucking bean?

literal shitcoin

(kek actually buying 0.00000001 for the memes)

Dr Bitbeaner is the sole reason this will go crazy (and the dev having a roadmap coming out this month, a store website about to launch, and a point-of-sales sytem that will integrate bitbean)

fucking memebean man

Holy shit, you're right. Can you explain more about what these beans are and how this system works?

>be libertarian anarchist
>say you hate jews
>read "Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum"s treatise on materialism and how being selfish is good for society (it isn't)

im not really the expert here but the beans are basically going to be a currency for the upcoming store. They can also be utilized in the Proof of Sale update they are rolling out this summer. Also, they will be selling actual bitbean green beans in the store. So yeah, it might actually be backed by beans.

What can I buy with your cryptocurrency?

the store is coming out soon so youll be able to buy things with your beans. Also, if you are a US resident, you can get actual bitbean green beans!

All sorts of crazy shit, I had an extremely in depth talk with the dev all night tonight and he's an autistic mad genius who wants to force vendors to use bitbean alongside credit cards in his up and coming point of sales sytem that will be so efficient that they'll have no choice but to want to use his point of sales system and then be incentivized to use bitbeans as well

on top of that the merch from dr bitbeaner and the store coming up.. I see HUGE things in the futre

also 100% live transparent roadmap is going live this week or next week i believe, will result in new buyers in a big league way

just buy it

>so, how'd you get all this, anyway?
>I bought a million bitbean back in 2017..

Sounds awesome, may try in a few years. I'm Canadian though. I read a bit of info on the site and it's great advertising, makes you wonder why anyone would bother with Shitcoin in the first place when you could be using beans the entire time.

Any predictions of how BitBeans' value will change over time?

BITBEAN #2 HIGHEST % MOVE SO FAR

ONCE IT HITS #1 EXPECT MASSIVE VOLUME SPIKE

17 NOW

EXPECT 20 BY END OF THE NIGHT

IT'S HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW

>bought at 12.
Finally some good fortune.
all thanks to a magic bean

Hey Veeky Forums

Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing but I remember back in highschool being told about bitcoins when they were cheap as fuck (like 5 dollars) and never buying them.

How much is 1 bitbean right now and how much should I buy just for the potential chance of me getting rich off of it in the coming year?

I have never done anything with cryptocurrency ever in my life before.

literally go to bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITB and buy bitbean on the open market

if you have ANY crypto curently, sell off half of them and put it in stuff like bitbean (low supply, rate of inflation, staking[!]) and sit back and wait for the wave to come

the etf decision depegged DASH/ETH, which cascaded to altcoins starting with PIVX, and now EVERYTHING

but especially real coins like bitbean with a real developer, a roadmap, and PLANS will DOMINATE the crypto of the near future

I wonder if this will just flop and be a waste on money. If there are so many beans doesn't that mean there will be endless inflation? Why is the fact that there are more beans make this better than bitcoin?

>muslim luster
>probably a pork hater
>and implications

see
>>Currently there are a little over 1.7 billion Bitbeans in existance. It will take another 93 more years before Bitbean's cap is reached.
>Are you a chink or being intentionally dense?
>>proof of stake coin
>>inflation
>hmm it's almost as if you're supposed to buy it before it reaches those thresholds where the rewards halve and diminish 15 a week and then proportionally you'll still have the same fraction of the total amount.. but now for free
>wow, isn't that amazing how proof of stake works?
buying a PROOF OF STAKE COIN DURING the HIGHEST INFLATION TIMES means YOU get FREE money IF the COIN is REAL

BITBEAN

IS

REAL

beanstore.co/

wait till this launches and you'll be too late

Do you need PayPal to buy these? I don't have PayPal or credit cards, just debit.

Am I retarded, or is it hard for a noob to get into cryptocurrencies.

How the fuck do I buy one? Do I buy bitcoins first then Bitbeans?

I just want to plug in my fucking debit card and buy $100 in bitbeans. Why is this so difficult...

oh no, you just need your debit to buy btc from like coinbase and send it to bittrex to get bitbean

You're a retard for wanting to buy a shitcoin that some random guy shilled on Veeky Forums

>he's an autistic mad genius who wants to force vendors to use bitbean alongside credit cards in his up and coming point of sales sytem that will be so efficient that they'll have no choice
Jesus F Christ, cryptoshills are hilariously delusional.

>what is pivx

Is this a mexican coin?

So, how much should I invest?

Whatever you can or want senpai
You'll regret not investing more anyway, so don't worry for now just follow your heart and reason. You know it'll moon and that it's a proper steal right now so take the chance

sell half of your bestprofit/worst performing cryptos and put it into bitbean

wait

it was 13 sat last night now it's solid 17

with news coming next week, new wallet, live roadmap, A FUCKING STORE.. sky is the limit

>bitbean was 3 sat 6 months ago and NOBODY was loading up

I'll bite

First time dealing with CC, it piqued my interest because this looks like the start of the ride.

Don't think about it too much and follow the news carefully

Invest just enough so even a x2 makes you go "ah, there you go piggy" - knowing that, once again, if you sell at say 30 or 40 sats, you might just regret it

Other than what the other user said above, bitbean also has a huge meme capacity. Now you might see it as a non-argument, but a lot of less useful and usable coins went to a moon mission just because its memeability.
Bitbean as that and actual real usefulness.

To my eyes it's s free money

For now I'll see what I can do with the 0.09 Bitcoin I have in my long forgotten wallet.

enjoy those 9 BTC

I hope I will.

19 sat now

why didn't you listen Veeky Forums

needed this
thank you based user

what would you say if I said the next wallet fixed this shit and was much easier?

I'd also tell you to buy bitbean before that happens.

Wait, I noticed now.
What the hell is "Sprouting"?

the exact same thing as staking but in bean meme terms

also the wallet doesn't need to have your coins in "sprouting" to be sprouting, it just says 0 for some reason for me but if you're sprouting you'll see the icon in the bottom right like with magi wallet

How do I stake?

Bought last night at 13 my man
Pleasure to be on this ride to the moon with you

>get wallet
>sync wallet, see
>put coins in wallet
>coins must be in wallet 6 hours to mature
>Staking starts automatically when beans mature

How much should I put, and how much will I get?

I'll let you know when I get my first sprout payment

I have 500k bitbean in my wallet and it's been about a day so far

assuming the payment is 1k BITB that's 1%/day compouned interest.

Is there a way to acquire btc or bitb using paypal?
I'd rather not use any card for various reason, one of them being that the ATM ate my card.

can't you get BTC on paypal? I don't really recall how to do it without a credit card outside of the actual buy bitcoin from pajeets in person website

Why buy a piece of shit when you can buy XBC and come to the moon?

>Bitcoin Plus has one mln coins to respond to 21 mln Bitcoins, it is characterized by a much faster block processing time and can handle eight times more transactions than Bitcoin. Mills points out that the best feature of Bitcoin Plus is the 20 percent annual staking until all one mln coins have been staked. In his opinion, this feature alone is currently driving the market wild.

Coinbase takes pay pal
Connect paypal to coinbase
Buy btc on coinbase
make bittrex account
send btc to bittrex
buy bitbean

Top bloke, I'll do it now, thank you.

>this desperate kike spamming multiple threads now
>come buy this coin that CAN'T GO DOWN i promise goy!
>don't buy this coin that is literally the CHEAPEST A CRYPTO CAN BE WITH NEWS COMING OUT

Reported

No problem m9
Welcome to the moon ride

It seems that coinbase does not support paypal for European customers

make a bitbean wallet and i'll send u some

You would?
2EpHM1A8m2Gico8wdKwZvxUEo6kx9dLavs
Thank you a lot dude.

Where the fuck is the 2017 roadmap?

Dude thank you so much

sorry to hear that
hear have some bean

not released yet, going live this month
preview was leaked in the chat, there's gonna be HUGE moves after the new wallet

Thanks a lot m8.

it's not much but it's a start

im sorry you live in acommunist hellhole

you can still buy plushies once they're out hopefully

Total noob here from UK

Got me some BAY yesterday and made some money. Thanks guys for the advice.

Got me some bean now too. Yall gonna tell me when to dump it right?

In italy communism has been dead for a while, here they turned into a knockoff Jehovah's Witnesses, they go door to door selling their commie newspaper, we just say "we don't buy newspapers from baby eater" and laugh while they get mad.

No worries mate
Also the faucet will give you 10 free beans every 6 hours
faucet.bitbean.org/

Oh cool, I didn't knew that. I'll milk that like a cow.

Bean already at 20 boiiiz

>20 satoshis
PROCEED WITH DUMPING to teach these shills a lesson.

I have a question
Obviously the Wallet has to be open to stake. But does the wallet have to be open for the beans to "mature", or do the beans just have to be in the wallet for the six hours?

Lol you can have my BITB at 999 sat

>dumping a stake coin

You'r a retard.

I meant gains sorry,

I didnt sell my BAY (duhh)

I just got Bean with more bitcoin

how high will bitbean go in next 7 days?

Moon high bruh, mooon high

Probably around $500. And that's conservative. Others here may have more of an an optimistic view of it, though.

feels good to be on the gravy train

Yeee boi

I mean I only have like 230K beans cuz Im short on other currencies but itll still be enough for my first moon travel

21 sat and rising..

Theres only ~300 million BITB on bittrex altogethee, by the way.

That is about to dry up quickly once we're past 100 sat lads.

We may be about to watch the greatest gainz of all time, far surpassing pivx..

mfw the bulk of my bitcoins are arriving tomorrow via post (fuck the UK) and cant top up my Bean for 12hrs

Ah well better some than none

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8B0DVMuw4

Hue hue yeaaah booyys we mooning now xD thank you faggots. What would I do without you, man maybe I'd actually pay attention to a quality community that doesn't ignore actual 10x gain coins and doesn't jew eachother.

Maybe I'd be in a group which isn't on the autism spectrum, for starters.

bitbean is /ourcoin/

BITBEAN is going in the record books! This finally shows that people with autism and learning disabilities can make a difference! Way to go BEAN! You have my support!

My man, even tho youll gain 10x time less you can still join bean mooning

yep, dumping 2 BTC into it tomorrow

Friendly reminder, dont forget to check in @ most autistic faucet on internet faucet.bitbean.org/

The amount of samefagging is out of control

Went from 11 sat yesterday to 23 now.

Asks drying up. You mad?

kys

it's 23 my dudes !!

Lunar express coming through...

CHOO CHOO

Honestly how much do you think bit bean will reach?