/lhg/ /elyg/ vanilla WoW

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

We're on Lightbringer realm
Alliance guild:
Mandate of Heaven, 2 40man BWL groups, levelers welcome

>How to connect
Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Client
forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=LB&guild=Mandate of Heaven
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=99539
youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does raid 2 need any priests? I'm level 41 atm

Uh something seems off about this pic. Where are the bulges?

does raid 2 need any dps im thinking of rolling alliance atm

chopped off

Hordebulls for everyst, where we at?!

apparently they are full on rogues in r2, I have almost preeraid prebis and I don't bother because I likely can't get a spot

wiping to first giant pull in mc

oh that sucks, what about mages and or warlocks?

>playing with trannies

lol

check the players here realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=LB&guild=Mandate of Heaven

raid 2 raids on sundays

dindus are on a rampage today, when are they raiding again? What horde guild will make it past a week on everyst?

this is to much math for me
i get the hint il just play another mmo

>hur dur triggered failed because of others, not the shitty autistic retards that attempt to lead it

I wonder if there will ever been an alliance guild without pedophiles, catfishing, and crossdressers

ok have fun user, just remember leveling is a huge part of the game in vanilla, will take you maybe two months so you dont have to worry about raids and gay shit like that

which client is best to download in op? seems odd to have so many choices

E V E R Y S T

download the french one hon hon hon hon

and then at 60 i wonder what the fuck i've been doing with my time and gank low level players to vent stress?its fine il just wait till classic or something like that.

Give it to me straight, how much of a hassle is to install this?

>that deflection and projection
I can guarantee this nig has never reached 60 on any server, sad.

not at all

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=99539

Here's raid 2's last MC. You can see what classes came.
Pudding/Threepwood only came because they couldn't make raid 1 that week.

so WoW.exe, the first one? doesn't even need to be installed correct?

Best weapon enchant for tank? For threat?

I got Lifestealer currently, but feels meh.
Crusader doesn't do anything for shieldslam and revenge.

Is it 15 agi or 15 str?

because you posted anime I'l tell you.
it's not.
you just unzip the file and congratulations you have a client.

fuckin' BASED lolita traps!

SHADILAY

its crusader

its not an install its an exe
download and change the realmlist .txt thats it

Not one.
>download vanilla 1.12 client (direct download instead of torrent if you're scared of ISP)
>make account on website
>Open realmlist.wtf and change it to Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org
done

crusader, it's 200ap

Cool, what's the horde/ally ratio?

cool cheers, has this been scanned for viruses?

logon.everystwow.com*

I can't wait until classic servers when the server and namefags are all gone

Used to be 54:46 H:A, but that was months ago. Not sure about now.

Alright thank you lads

ooga booga mufuggen bix nood

lol you expecting me not to be careful with private servers programs user?

what happened to her bruhs?

the horde guild wont be doing the tryhard speedrun meme, right?

should i gquit from triggered if i want to raid something other than 6 hour pug mcs?

i want to see bwl before it turns into irrelevant/faceroll content

the horde guild wont be doing the raid at all

weebtranny...

You mean blizz's vanilla server? Will it be f2p?

pretty sure wreathe hates speedrunners and wants to patch t

>i want to see bwl before it turns into irrelevant/faceroll content
you are already too late.

wtf i love wreathe now!

nice rebuttal cunt, I am actually interested in a horde guild but it will likely be started by some autistic cunt like Gaston or sniffhow and be dead within a week

(cont'd) the bugs they use

wow people always told me alliance had no locks

>hey guys this faction does not have X
>everyone rolls X because nobody rolls X

>Gaston or sniffhow
or handro
or predabull
or squido
or you

that explains the druids aswelll then.
but you still have a shit ton of warriors.

all of those are awful choices especially me (a non namefag)

i absolutely adore how you think that's insulting

someone please make a reasonable horde guild on everyst, i fully hope sniffhow etc are in it but i just want some fresh leadership

The reason for the warriors is someone constantly meming "Warrior" in response to every "What class should I play?" "What Class is best?" question in this thread.

Right now I would say mage or holy paladin is needed the most, but by the time you hit 60 who knows. Vanilla has a fairly high turnover rate with people getting burned out easily.

I will lead the horde guild.

those are all the people who have been Horde GMs honestly what do you want from a gm anyway?
I don't think there's anyone who could save the current horde guild you can't change leadership 3-4 times is as many months and not expect moral to be low as fuck.

I think it's a little ally-favoured, but it's still fairly even. Don't know the exact ratio though.

>playing with vg guilds

stop

I will lead the horde guild.

>dodge miss parry miss dodge

Someone other than those failures would be decent, a couple of wpsg guilds did ok with asscobra, ituh, or senna as gm. I don't think any of the current or recent vanilla horde GMs can be trusted and I don't want to search for another guild after hitting 60

please stop this shit troll.

unless any of those namefags you mentioned can shit out 40 people to raid with after a long line of disappointing leadership the horde guild is dead.
that's the reality, that eventually people stop giving a fuck if leadership is poor you can't salavage the guild and you won't get players for a new guild because of the past failures of memers like handro and glaston
it's dead i don't care how many split personalites meercats has.

>People think I shitpost here
Sorry to dissappoint but I stopped being a frequent poster for a very long time. Lurking on that note also.
So yeah, if you want a cesspool where you can shitpost till you hit 60 and then never play again or join a real guild, is looking just for you.

I also want to dedicate this post to our friend Frigidtater who passed away in a tragic traffic accident during his family Thanksgiving trip.
I already miss the mindless chatter we had on discord, your extensive /mu/ knowledge that helped me discover new bands, the general dedication to the guild, you always helped everybody.

Fair enough, I guess I'll be going alliance on everyst

>Frigidtater who passed away
how would you even find out if he's dead?

>Frigidtater
please be joking

I think horde would be better off starting fresh. Disband and pick a new and better name. Too much baggage attached.

Have your raid times and class/prebis guides ready to go from the start. Make sure you have a competent main tank (if you don't you will fail) and a few officers.
Boost new players.

>lmao I totally wasn't posting here about myself but let me hope in and namefag myself
pathetic

you can do whatever the fuck you want, but handro, prep, squido, glaston all played alliance as well.
you want to have a good guild in vg?
ask some of the people you think are good guild leaders how they did it.

RL friend that was leveling a warrior on the server.

r.i.p. frigidtater.
I'll pour one out for that user tonight.

none of those autistic cunts started/led a guild though

oh no.

>I think horde would be better off starting fresh
how?
why would they suddenly get more players as opposed to just being shitposted like they are now?
no name change
leader swap
fucking sex change
rebalancing of chakras will do anything
if you lack the players you can't raid as a vg guild
where will they get the players from user? look at the ips in this thread right now.

what kind of new trannies and friends will we meet on everyst

M-maybe we've been too hard on triggered lads.

two did start guilds but none of them lead guilds, but there's literally nothing stoping them from starting guilds on everyst as alliance and repeating history.
look at that document that guy carries around you can see 4 of glastons guilds on it. more if you bother to remeber all thier names.

wtf there aren't any quests in hinterlands in early patches

youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI

he was such a nice guy, that's fucking terrible.

does the maelstrom deck still have the low as fuck proc chance?

I've been an antishill all week but no Chinese is enticing. My paladin is only half way to accomplishing the goals I set for him so it's hard to switch though.

posted in dead thread by accident.
raiding on horde and then on alliance, the difference is pretty staggering.

threat is a non-issue.
tanks have more hp than tauren with kings.
BoPs and DI as free "oh shit" buttons and LoH potentially saving any tank death
Blessing of Wisdom and Judgement of Wisdom being so far superior to mana tide totem.

Glaston is one of the biggest reasons why horde failed here though.

A lot of people went alliance because they knew a /wpsg/-clique led guild would fail after the leadership serverhopped early on like they have on every other server.
This ended up being proven true when all of their leadership quit to play HoTS days before server release. Horde players were left to choose between a leaderless and a Mocky led . Failure was inevitable.

mocky was an inside job

What a shit excuse

That's the point.
There is a finite number of people here, the people that would be the most dedicated are already playing, in MoH.
With the Dindus I wanted a new start, a new set of autists to dwelve into the time waster that is WoW but most of them proved to be summerfags.
Nevermind the outcome I shall be loyal to the cause, the guild might never raid but I am happy, many good folks, shitposters too of course but they all hide a heart of gold such as Bonehunter.
It started too late with too many setbacks:bad leadership, unfound hate by the thread but the show shall go on guys.

He was, but nobody would have trusted him if the alternative was anything other than another doomed to failure glaston/chicken/aspergerlord guild.

are you in triggered?
what classes do they need?

Stay strong against all these niggers, senpai.

t. lbrs "progression" raider

Good luck I hope it works out for you.