www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KyvxGl_hKf0
wingamestore.com/product/5700/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-VI-Digital-Deluxe-Edition/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119606156
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964327565&searchtext=horatio
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964327565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't even think about bullying

Do you think we'll ever see the dust crystal in ES2 as a module?

Your attempts to look cute won't fool me robot Hitler!

horatio is a faggot

All is born of fire, and it shall all end in fire.

>letting it end in fire
you had ONE job

So this is a thing
youtu.be/KyvxGl_hKf0

>stingy and not a big 4X players but really enjoyed the few hours I played EL
>ES2 is 50% off
Nyeeeeh, I don't want to jew amplitude but I don't want to spend 20 bucks. How is the combat? Strength and weaknesses of the game?

It's okay, user, I only wipe Craver'd planets. Along with all the Cravers. I am the light that shines through their blaze.

So who decided awakened empires were a good idea?

>Hey our AI sucks and players keep roflstomping them.
>I know! Lets have hostile factions with ships far better than the player can ever get and build them just as fast as player counterparts. Then lets have them declare war on everyone at the same time.

>playing Vodyani on Endless difficulty
>spend ~200 turns on the brink of death fighting cravers, riftborn, unfallen, and sophons
>finally start winning the wars
>just built the first fleet of my 100k energy damage ships with max tier equipment and quest rewards
>riftborn and sophons ally with me, unfallen are destroyed, only at war with cravers

Meanwhile, on the other side of the galaxy where nothing ever happens

>United Empire and Lumeris suddenly ally
>no problem, I'm finally about to get to play with my new toys and I can deal with them later
>Horatio sticks his pretty face into that arm of the galaxy, sees the human-fish alliance
>Horatio joins them and the Cabal of the Black Nebula instantly wins the game with an economic victory
>my last ~280 turns have been for nothing, I never even got to see my new fleet in action

What win conditions do I need to turn off to get rid of this annoying passive victory shit? I've only played two campaigns so far (past turn 150 at least), my first came to a sudden boring end when I won a score victory so I turned that one off, now this one ended the same but with economy. I know wonder is okay since it's a lot of effort and preventable, but how does the science victory work in this game?

It is entirely your fault for keeping the economic victory enabled. Score victory is shit too.

Some observations I've made in ES2:
>AI does not know how to play Vodyani or possibly Riftborn well, Vodyani is economically handicapped even on Endless and Riftborn seems to underperform as well
>AI has poor build order so if you know what to prioritize economically then you may as well just play Endless to not be ahead every single game
>AI seems to actually do fine as Horatio, probably because he has no real gimmicks, guarantees colonization, and his exponential growth is accelerated by AI cheats
>Default map is retardedly undersized, placing capitals like 5 jumps apart, which also makes aggro overpowered
>New pirates will fuck you up if you let them spam ships but are actually trivially easy to invade by ground

>Ship goes into Riftborne system
>Completely disappears with no message

>tfw can't send ships back in time as riftborn

>wiping out the craver menance
I like the way you think, infidel.

Unfallen X Vodyani OTP.

I guess it did end in fire after all.

Anyone else have wierd headcanon alliances they make up for endless games
>Cultist/Allayi/Mawgawr alliance all united in their hate of the endless
>Riftborn/United Empire alliance because every time I play one of those factions I end up allying the other

Hey guys im relatively new to this general and i was wondering if anyone can tell me what makes the paradox devs so shit. From my limited understanding its their model of dlcs everywhere at least with stellaris

>varying degrees of want.jpg

>Headcanon
>This and this because me
ye stop being a child

It's good but combat is around the same as Endless Space 1. Ground Combat is way better than Disharmony, but Space Combat is around the same level of interesting but mostly hands off. New population and political systems are good though, and a lot of other things taken from EL like minor factions and quests. You can always get it later when its cheaper though.

Do custom factions have a quest line?

They just use the quest of whatever their visual affinity is.

Pirates don't actually attack AI ships/empires right? I've been looking at them and haven't seen them fight.

They rape them with no mercy on lower difficulties

Pirates are only sporadically aggressive anyway. They randomly siege a tile for like 1 turn and otherwise just dick around randomly most of the time. I've seen AI get dicked by pirates though, mainly in the form of being sieged.

Huh. I plant my fleets on top of pirate bases so I was under the impression I was the only one fighting them.

Is there an option to disabled allied victory?
Economic victory is fucking braindead i know but removing options like that is a turndown for me

People who have played stellaris, considering that the time of sales is upon us I need to know. Is Stellaris a game worth the money? Also what are some 4x games yall got your eyes on?

It is, if you buy it on sale. You will also need utopia, but you can skip the rest. Although Leviathans is great, machine empires are meh.

arent most 4x games aggro oriented, at least that's what I see whenever I play one with or without multiplayer

>tune into 3 viewer stream
>the 3 viewers are me, his girlfriend, and himself

~_~

so did you fuck her or nah?

It's alright, sort of. The problem it has it the game is phenomenally stale past the early game, and has been that way since launch, with literally every change and addition that was supposed to fix it serving only to make the mid and late game even MORE boring and stale.

Just get Endless Space 2, game has done nothing but get better since launch.

So whats the general playbook for humans. I feel like im just constantly playing from behind

Well no shit, I didn't know what it was or how it works so I wasn't going to just randomly turn it off, hence why I'm asking here what other victories are bullshit.

I'd like to be able to toggle each individual allied victory. I'm fine with allied supremacy but shit like allied economic and allied score is just garbage.

So I never saw it in the patch notes, but apparently larger ships received huge HP buffs. My Sophon Hunters are 7.5k HP base (from 5.5k), Coordinators 9.5k HP base, and Carriers are fucking 30k HP base (from 12k). This makes even squishy-ass Hunters more HP-efficient than any Small ships, and also their +10% damage Offensive ability got upgraded to +20% damage. Coordinators still just have +10% defense like Protectors.

It might actually be worth researching Medium ships now, but since Carriers can probably solo twice their CP in small ships at this point it might just be better to beeline for them.

You just missed the free week end, also pirate it if you really don't feel like it, or play less than 2 hours and ask for refund if you don't like it.

Nevermind, it did have a patch notes entry
>Medium Ships, Large Ships and Motherships have increased Health
What the fuck is a mothership? Is that another name for Arks or something?

Best part of synthetic dawn was the AI voices, actually playing as a machine sucked.

Do Ship Enhancement techs count as hulls for the "+2 CP per researched hull" tech?

Deluxe edition is $32 here for the next 4 hours. Just bought and saved $8 instead of the steam price.

wingamestore.com/product/5700/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-VI-Digital-Deluxe-Edition/

The sale needs to surpass 100% in order to make Civ6 worthwhile though. I'd keep waiting.

No. You might buy it on sale NOW but then you will be stuck buying full price or waiting for sales when the next DLC comes and that's no fun. And they WILL come.

Just look at Crusader Kings. It got like five years of DLC and a chunk of them you NEED or else the game doesn't play right.

Civ VI isn't even worth it until it is "complete".

>civ 6 price history in GBP

tfw i bought it full price at 1 million pounds

did i overpay?

>Games republic
Is this in zimbabwe?

You don't even need to buy Synthetic Dawn for the advisor voices. pic related

So I just blocked the door just to see how the minions and the evil genius would react. While everyone started panicking, the evil genius just had a giggle and then left via floor. Then again, that's why the evil genius is in charge.

You can also enable race packs by editing a text file. Paradox is literally charging $7 to open up word, change a false to true, and hit ctrl s.

Here's the problem with stellaris. Paradox is being super jew with their dlc, and stellaris is in a very unfinished state. You can get the stellaris alpha on sale now with the dlc's out now, but two years down the road you might still have to pay $100 to make the game "complete" and still be subject to future nickel and diming by dlc. It's just not woth it when you can pick up something like the entire starpoint gemini collection for super cheap, or even shadow of war for nearly half off.

>Stellaris on sale

Is it worth it guys? The only 4x ive played is CK2 but im looking for a new game that will just suck me in.

Unless you become an industrial production core or a rogue servitor with mining drills.

>didn't even read the post above yours

Yeah nigga, get it. A retard like you would love it.

Because despite being trash, there are two points I love :
- first, it's animated. You see your character interacting with the props, unlike in ARK where it just works on automatic pilot, or Don't Starve where it's just some little animation,
- second, to make dwemer stuff, you have to melt dwemer fragments. I liked that, and still do.

>then left via floor
Mm? What do you mean?

Generally if you try and block an area off, agents and super agents can open up the floor and jump in like a rabbit hole and teleport essentially.

I took too long with this and one of the saboteurs got out...

Oh, I didn't even knew.

Understand we're talking about a completely different game/system here but seeing that makes me wonder if it's possible to get the ES2 Cravers-Prime skin as a mod

It's fine.

In the jailcell is the piece of shit that lit the prison like the fourth of july.

The fucker can stay there until the valet comes by to put it out or it explodes, whichever one happens first.

>carefully micromanaging my craver populations so no planet becomes deleted
SEND HELP

Don't you get a damage bonus for each depleted planet?

Any essential/very good mods for ES2?

Well fuck me.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119606156

No, because the hull stays the same, you just unlocking new slots in it.

>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119606156
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964327565&searchtext=horatio

>170 turns into my first game
>Realise I can upgrade my ground forces

Don't worry. I didn't realize I could do that until my fourth game.

>searchtext=horatio
No, not clicking that. Fuck you.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964327565

How big should my fleets be I'm still stuck at max size of ten.
>Apparently first in conquest, science, supremacy
>No fucking idea what I'm doing

As big as you need them to be, keep backups fleets of ships around though.

you can go up to a cap of 24~ if the 7 invasion task reward happens to be +2 to fleet size in t3 or 4 military tech

I'm conquering too many systems, can I make them puppets or something?

Conquest is ultimately the goal of 4X games, but when it's too fast the upper end of the tech tree basically ceases to exist. In Civ or even EL you could never conquer a top-difficulty AI in under 30 turns like you can in ES2.

one of the empire tech can let you build something that raises the system cap by 1 but it can't be built unless the system level is 4.

I go way over the cap since I usually play UE and that -25% disapproval penalty and +2 from federation and slapping every approval building and a law or two keeps em ecstatic

Okay, just to confirm my feel as I'm not 100% :

In EL, leftover IND from a turn is used into the next item if the queue was empty and you refill it right? Say I needed 10 more industry to complete a borough but produce 1500, and that ends my production queue, the next borough I launch will have 1490+1500 done in one turn, correct?

Does this also work for Science? I know ES2 clearly writes it but I can't find it anywhere in EL.

Finally, how do Science stockpile work, similarly to other boosters (max 1 per turn empire wide) or do they stack?

yes science booster does the same thing as the other ones

Also, is there any mod to make the UI bigger? I tried looking for it quickly in the workshop but the UI is also shit there and couldn't find any.

The options menu.

Shit, I made my level 3 upgrade a resource I don't have too much of

I'm sorry, should have been more specific, I was asking for a bigger UI in a non shitty way, pic related.

Does civ6 have an actual map maker yet?

how is endless space 2? Is it the game for now?

is it better than endless space 1

Nice. Yeah.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER.

Is the AI incapable of playing Vodyani? I've noticed them being the bottom score in both of my recent games

I always find it funny when the minions start clipping together.

Have you seen the torture animations?
What a thrill!

Just got Civ5 2 weeks ago, have logged 100+ hours already I am straight addicted to this game.

Any mod recommendations?

Endless Legend.

Events and Decisions. It requires the expended UI who isn't on the workshop for some reason.

Endless Legend.