/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DfaUZEhGnM
pastebin.com/hjjgm92E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to breed Yarti and make Cuckstone raise and support it

MoreHUD for Oblivion when

When you learn to make it.

Posted this last thread but I'll do it again once more
Anyone know how to/have gotten the "flirty" Serana dialogue. I've been trying for hours to figure out how to trigger it, but many people say it's bugged/impossible to get through legit means.

[YouTube] Serana - "I Guess You'll Never Get to Find Out" (embed)

>when you fuck up a post
youtube.com/watch?v=9DfaUZEhGnM

I usually got it when i asked her about the elder scroll after she comes to fort dawnguard and we get the mission to save dexion

Made the chin a bit longer and added to the lower lip, also lowered smile slider a bit.
I Think I'm almost done with the face.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Barbie Dolls
No Lore
Drama

pastebin.com/hjjgm92E
Cheers for the help

I'm on a 970 with 16GB RAM, using Truevision ENB and 2k textures

bumping if anyone feels like doing tech support.

are you sure XPMSE isn't being overwritten by anything? load order looks fine.

Is it just me or is 3rd person combat mode really innacurate?

how to make it more accurate?

Unistall
Delete everything in your /documents/my games/skyrim
Install and try again

yeah it's literally the last thing in MO, and it doesn't say it's overwritten by anything

By not playing a first person game in vanity cam mode

>Warzones
Uninstall it, buggy and known to cause bloat.
>Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
Uninstall it, much better alternatives in the OP graphics section.
>Headbomb's Better Sorting stuff
Aren't these really old? They're not bad per se, but I'm sure there's gotta be alternatives now.

That's it for the moment, but you have got a lot of quest mods. You're using Crash Fixes and all that stuff, right?

Also, small observation - are you telling me that Bruma requires four fucking plugins, is that for real.

Been a while since I last played Skyrim and going to take it for another spin. Back then I was using UNP with SG Renewel textures.

Is it still any good or have better ones come out in the meanwhile? I see there's also mature skin texture. Looking for some feedback on this.

i already wasted my break installing everything again, uninstalling and deleting everything sounds like the right way to go.

do you have the HDT physics extension actually installed?

How can I find what crashes my game? Is there some sort of crash log list?

Crashes Fixes does tell you if certain things cause certain crashes, but otherwise, no.

no, but i dont see how that would fix anything anyway

just try it.

I thought they fixed Warzones. A lot of the 'Do not use' lists took it off

Thread is shite ate the moment.
Post comfy.

>HighResTexturePack

Id just get rid of that, it's pretty redundant with Skyrim 2k and NobleSkyrim. It's pretty much a waste of 3 esp slots.

>HedgeKnight.esp with Immersive Armors installed

Doesn't Immersive Armors have Hedge Knight armor in it? That seems like another waste of a esp slot.

It's from the same guy who made Claralux. I personally wouldn't use it. It looks like maybe it was fixed, but the mod hasn't been updated for two years and its website is dead (or the link I found for its website is dead). I'd rather just use Immersive Patrols or something and be done with it.

Aight.

Is modding CHIM?

Same-Fagging to keep thread alive.

Comfy

>tfw you say some dumb shit to an orc

whats a thalmot soldier doing in anything but elven armor?

Yeah, using Crash Fixes
None of that should explain how badly the game is running right now though, or the 10 minute+ load times

There's got to be something I'm missing in an ini file or something, but I just can't find it

>".. Got to be somebody that need killin'?"
>"I'm sorry, Payne. You've killed them all."

Right? They have the helm, gauntlets, and boots, but all the foot soldiers I've come across on this island wear leather.. cuirass?

CHIM

okay, well that worked, but wouldn't that mean one of my other mods is reliant on hdt then?

Can we see dead on and profile? I can't really tell but it looks like all her features are too close for how wide her head is. Looking good though.

XPMSE itself is HDT
maybe you have something else.
doesn't matter as long as it works desu.

Thread may be dead.
But I'm starting my journey to my late uncle's house.
Wish me luck!

Did you ever get the wings for your characters hair like you wanted?

Nah, I've done a total overhaul of him. Decided to make him look much older, given the rough life he's led.
Good luck bruv, keep up the adventure posting.

I like your backpack.

What mod or mods do you use for realistic needs?

Currently playing with a mix of iNeed with KuNeruNomu. I like the animations added by the latter, but I leave the drink and sleep management to iNeed, since KuNeruMonu's author didn't know how to make a similar mechanic for water refilling. I also get my lewd fix with the need to go take a bath once a day. Fortunately, I've had no conflicts so far.

If you're in the dark brotherhood, does everyone you kill end up in the void or just the people you kill in a contract? If everyone, does it count accidents? And If a dark brotherhood member takes antibiotics, do the bacteria go to the void or oblivion?

I use RnD, does just what it says on the tin and I've never had an issue with it. Don't have anything against iNeed though, just an old dog who doesn't like to mess with what he knows. Anyone tried Last Seed yet? It looked pretty neat.
That's pretty dope, you do that yourself?

Hello Davos

I wish, Yarti did the retexture for me. He's pretty good at textures.

ROLL

Rolling.

Is it common for hostile NPCs to sometimes not react to you immediately even if you aren't stealthed or anything, or should I be concerned? Not running any mods other than MCP, Patch For Purists, and a Tribunal delay mod

>Patch For Purists
Should have gone with the tried and tested MPP turbonerd.

>follower is mandatory
Weird. I didn't have a follower on launch because they're so easily killed, I don't have a follower now because they would take away from my experience.
But whatever, rollin'.

I would like to do a story time someday if anybody is interested.
I'm almost done working on a back story.

I'm always interested in stories. I look forward to it.

You think? I don't see it.
Still pretty neat though.
Heck yeah man, storytime is always welcome. I'd love to do it but I really suck at screens and poses so I just stick with writing.

r

Please post lolis

Give me 2 days. I'll deliver.

Why oh why can't I just decide what kind of character I want to be

>arbitrary balance changes for no reason in a game where half the fun comes from breaking everything

Make a vampire loli.

What's the trouble user? Maybe we can help.

What's poppin', /tesg/?

o-oh.

Go away you old relic.

ENB suggestions for vibrant waifu-screenshoting?

Snapdragon

nuffin much. hows yoo?

Pretty chill. Mentally preparing myself for a complete reinstall of Skyrim.

I hope you are planning on giving him a proper burial and not looting his corpse and leaving his bones scattered around the wading pool

alright, thanks then.

good luck. hope the daedra don't take ya from us again

Lolis, not gremlins.

just because you aren't stealthed doesn't mean you're noticed.

Lots of testing stuff and working on things for eventual stories with almost nothing to show for it.

Did you have any backups at all?

I'll be sure to store the souls of my characters in the dreamsleeve this time.

You should stuff them into followers next time so they can be eternal. Just sayin. No pressure.

any mods that add voice of the sky as an enchantment or permanent power or something?

Looking forward to it. Don't promise too much when it comes to storytime deadlines, always bites you in the arse.

Aw shit, good luck.

fat

FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY, HAILING FROM DUNKIN' DONUTS.... YARTI!

Is there a guide to using the Elin race mod? Do I need to run everything I want to wear through Bodyslide before playing?

Hey so, new to the thread and somewhat the series in general. That's what I get for being poorfag.
Anyway, I'm playing vanilla skyrim on my ps3. I was dicking around in the Dragonborn DLC and there's a wave animation in the water behind Tel Mithryn? I don't recall seeing this anywhere else... Is this nothing important or?? I mean, I'm obviously way late and it probably isn't anything... I just can't find anywhere that people talked about it.

Thanks in advance.

Faust pls

I don't know what you're asking and I haven't seen it myself but I remember when installing a mod it had an optional file for compatibility with that

anyone played skyrim on the switch?
do the frame rates hold up?

Was it ever explained why magic regenerates now when it didn't in the past?

Of course, though don't force yourself into a state of doing story only for response. and this this so much
Woo, gonna go about it the old fashioned way as you've been doing, or are you going to grab an organizer?

Rollan

Everybody hsa magicka in their body, this has been established a long time ago. If your body can regenerate minor wounds, no reason why it can't regenerate your magicka capabilities over time.

>tfw hardest part of making a home is decorating it with furniture and stuff.

Kill me.

Solstheim has waves in it. The mod Realistic Water Two has the option during its installation to add those same waves to the northern coasts of mainland Skyrim.

Where are the cute vampires at?

Run out of the general by Brave and co