scamcoin

this is the most family friendly and catchy coin, and the UI is sleek af

>quick as a jumping bean

SELL ME ALL YOUR BEANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where the fuck do you exchange it tho

bittrex.

it has a staking wallet.

it has a store coming out.

developer releasing live roadmap website next week too.

and a new wallet which makes it 99999% easier for newfags to use.

expect `100 sat next sunday. if you don't buy now you're really going to want to kill yourself

also inb4
>muh old coin

bitbean was once abandoned and was restructured after being taken over by the community.

>a beaner
Kek. I'll buy 1 fartcoin just for that.

Cool beans

Pull up! Pull up!

im shorting this scamcoin so hard right now. time to shoot you beans over the border

>shorting
Can you even short BITBEAN? I remember seeing this on milocoin too. Selling BITBEAN is not shorting. You are a funny man. Dumb as fuck but funny

>shorting on bittrex

Nice larp kiddo

gimme moar

i could see normies adopting Bitbean for everyday purchases eventually. with geopolitical tensions rising, i could see Bitbean replacing fiat following a nuclear event. the great thing with Bitbean is that the guards won't be able to confiscate it if you end up going to a FEMA camp. it will be safe in your wallet, appreciating the whole time.

better get some Bitbean before before the price hockey sticks and goes vertical, guys. we're about to go parabolic!

I'm about to dump a huge amount of this coin tonight at about 8pm.

I'll dump before you at 7:30

one meme bean

THE TROUBLE WITH GOBBLING ALL THESE BEANS IS IT MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A DUMP EVERY 5 MINS

which utc/gmt time

Nobody cares if you do kiddo

I do (they dump me buy, me wait a little, me profit)

Shhhhh I'm calling out a bluff you numbskulls

And u think this is how u'll get price up lol ?

Literally nothing you or biz says will change the fate of bitbean.

With or without biz larpers who FUD on coins at two digit sat values, bitbean will moon this month once new wallet and live dev roadmap is a go

I'm holding my beans forever

Btw it's not just some shitcoin BITBEAN is a movement. BITBEAN proves people with autism and learning disabilities can make a difference! I support BITBEAN!

This is the next Dogecoin.

dev should embrace the autism and make the wallet look kid friendly like pic related

maybe schools will latch on and teach children how to deal crypto

OKAY so I finally got a coinbase account and traded some usd for btc.

used localbitcoins and shit. My $20 was worth $12 in BTC. Is there any other way to get $20 btc for nearly as close as $20 usd?

also how do I buy bitbean with my btc, I have bittrex now

So Family Friendly!

Want some beano friendo? Be my amigo

but BTC right on coinbase, you get the BTC value minus a small fee

I had to use an exchange, coinbase does not allow me to buy/sell in my country.

can someone show me a link / tutorial how to deposit in bittrex and how to buy and sell.

once I get the hang of it, I'm thinking of dumping 20% of my savings on some chosen alt coins. $12,000

Buy Bitbean.

Get Rich.

You're Welcome.

Try kraken.com, the fees are fairly small.

you go to wallets on bittrex

go to bitcoin wallet

see the "+"? click it

if you don't have an address click generate address

this is now where you send your bitcoin from coinbase to

go to coinbase and send your coins to this address

go back to bittrex and check to see a unconfirmed transfer begin (it should nearly instantly)

buttcoin payments take a WHILE though, maybe a couple hours to confirm, which is something you'll realize soon, and why things like bitbean are better since they transfer instantly(!)

thanks, just bought some. so should I check on this like every hour ? or leave this for a couple of days

What you should do is take your beans and put them into the actual wallet and sprout them and thank me in a year

Does bitbean have a CLI wallet I can set up on my server?
Can I mine it?

bitbean.org

how's this for family friendly?^